The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
It'll be interesting to see if Jessie has revenge on his mind now that he's the HoH. Once the feeds come back on, let's talk about it here........
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... frisky 07-17-08 1
   RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... suzzee 07-17-08 4
   RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... Estee 07-17-08 7
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... frisky 07-17-08 2
   RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... vince3 07-17-08 3
   How dumb is Jessie? Estee 07-17-08 8
       RE: How dumb is Jessie? mat12364 07-18-08 21
 They are off their meds! Estee 07-17-08 5
 Wake-up music. Estee 07-17-08 6
 Flashbacks. Estee 07-17-08 9
   RE: Flashbacks. vince3 07-17-08 13
       RE: Flashbacks. tribephyl 07-17-08 14
           RE: Flashbacks. JoshInSGV 07-21-08 29
               RE: Flashbacks. tribephyl 07-21-08 30
                   RE: Flashbacks. CTgirl 07-21-08 31
                   RE: Flashbacks. Snidget 07-21-08 32
 It's bible study time... Snidget 07-17-08 10
 She also solves mysteries. Estee 07-17-08 11
   RE: She also solves mysteries. kingfish 07-17-08 12
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... frisky 07-17-08 15
   RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... Estee 07-17-08 17
       RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... frisky 07-17-08 19
 Food comp over. Estee 07-17-08 16
   RE: Food comp over. frisky 07-17-08 20
 Nominations are ... Rebel Crown 07-17-08 18
 Libra runs everything (except the c... Estee 07-18-08 22
   POV Winner and new targets Rebel Crown 07-19-08 23
 You can't tell the alliances withou... Estee 07-19-08 24
   RE: You can't tell the alliances wi... bdemoney 07-19-08 25
       RE: You can't tell the alliances wi... tribephyl 07-20-08 26
 Sat. night fun, Sunday Veto meeting Rebel Crown 07-20-08 27
 What would his father say? Estee 07-20-08 28
   RE: What would his father sa... kingfish 07-21-08 33
       RE: What would his father sa... Estee 07-21-08 34
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... suzzee 07-21-08 35
   RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... Snidget 07-21-08 36
       RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... suzzee 07-22-08 37
           RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... nailbone 07-22-08 38
 Something may be up. Estee 07-22-08 39
   RE: Something may be up. kingfish 07-22-08 40
       RE: Something may be up. Estee 07-22-08 41
           The house speculation Rebel Crown 07-22-08 42
               Less-than-special guest stars. Estee 07-22-08 43
 Not only that, you're playing a gam... Estee 07-23-08 44
   RE: Not only that, you're playing a... suzzee 07-23-08 45
       RE: Not only that, you're playing a... Estee 07-23-08 46
           RE: Not only that, you're playing a... vince3 07-23-08 47
               RE: Not only that, you're playing a... Estee 07-23-08 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
So, Jessie is the head of household. Oh, the irony. HEAD of household. Get it?

So, we have two defined alliances. The aptly named SAD (Steve, Angie, Dan) and the even more aptly-named LMAO (Libra, Michelle, April and Ollie). Keesha is trying to stay in this alliance, for reasons unknown.

Now that Jessie is the No-Head of Household, Michelle has attached herself to him like a leech, and Memphis, Ph.D(Mixology) is now in an alliance with Headless.

For the past hour or so, Libra, April and Keesha have been trying to make up. Why Keesha doesn't cut her losses is beyond me. Keesha doesn't like that April won't let her talk to other people. Every time Keesha talks to someone, April freaks. Even Ollie says that April is gellus of Keesha.

Angie has decided to crash the b!tchfest, probably for her own amusement. She's holding her own, although the convo is pretty much going in circles.

No sign of the headless horseman during this time.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-17-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
Both SAD and LMAO, rather bi-polar isn't it?

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
The Jessie drinking game (one shot whenever he talks about his body) may have killed a few people last night. The new HoH design is filled with pictures of Jessie. Lots and lots of Jessie pictures. Every one showing a different muscle pose. And he just had to explain all of them.

Perhaps to honor the dead and the beer they went down with, the Feeds Unavailable image has changed from fish to rising bubbles.

Current house theme (other than arguing): destroy anyone who was close to Brian. Memphis seems to be escaping this. Maybe it's the car.

07-17-08, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
Okay, I just found Memphis and head-challenged on another feed. They are "doing the math."

They have figured out that there will be 7 people voting. I don't know how long they worked on that equation.

They agree that they need to go after Steven or Dan. If both go up, one of them is guaranteed to go out. (Yeah, right.)

They wish they had someone more reliable than Angie on their side.

Listening to these two strategize is giving me flashbacks to Adam/Ryan.

07-17-08, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
7 people are voting?

*BUZZER*

There were 10 voters last week, so there should be 9 voters this week........

07-17-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "How dumb is Jessie?"
Judge for yourself.

"That was May 10th - a month ago."

From Tuesday night, about Julie, having noticed her large ring.

Brian" "Who's she married to?"
Jessie: "Some producer or director, he's a nobody though... that's why she kept her last name."

mat12364 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-18-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mat12364 Click to send private message to mat12364 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: How dumb is Jessie?"
A nobody huh? She is married to Les Moonves the PRESIDENT OF CBS! I'd say that is pretty big!

07-17-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
5. "They are off their meds!"
Steven was in a bit of a mood because the DR wouldn't give him his medication. Now that's tilting the odds on the casting...

This may be yet-another-game-lie, but having it come from the co-doomed gives it a little credibility: Dan told Steven that having him as a friend in the house has changed Dan's views on gays. (Now he knows some of them can be a little bit racist!) Aww...

It still sounds like it's Steven & Dan for the block. Jessie hates Renny, but he's willing to wait -- although he's admitted that one of his worst nightmares is to be stuck in the jury house with her. See? That's what you get for keeping crazy. At least being stuck in the jury house with Brian would have let him practice sock puppetry.

07-17-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
6. "Wake-up music."
The theme from Saved By The Bell.

Insert your own joke here.

07-17-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
9. "Flashbacks."
I'm quoting the following from Hamsterwatch.

On Keesha: 'I gather she had a positive edit on tonight's show, with no mentions of her poopy problem and a watered-down version of Battling Barbies. She seems to be striking out on her own a bit, spending time with outcasts Steven, Renny and April (apologizing to April, even) and that's got Libra really angry. She & April are both obsessed about people thinking they're dumb but they'd both go further if they let people think that (that's assuming they aren't.. uhh never mind.)'

I told you that story so I could tell you this one.

Libra: 'She came alive tonight in a big way, holding several courts including one in HOH where she snapped at everyone to LISTEN! She's also developing some very bad habits of repeatedly swearing on her children and/or their lives and saying things like 'under the bus' a lot. Up til now she's been working quietly and you had to seek her out to see what she was up to, but she exploded everywhere tonight. She thinks she's got all her teamies under her thumb and now she's yelling at some of them for talking to outsiders.. it's not pretty.'

Remind you of anyone?

Here's a hint: the Hamsterwatch nickname for the LMAO alliance? Nerd Herd 3.0.

07-17-08, 03:54 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Flashbacks."
Remind me:

What was Nerd Herd 2.0?

The Donatos/America's Player Alliance (8)?

The Happy Fun/Anti-Donato Alliance (8)?

Team Christ (9)?

any of them, none of them, Bueller?

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Flashbacks."
NerdHerd anything is just Hamsterwatch's lame attempt at keeping a dead sacred cow from stinking. His sacred cow.
I on the other hand must go on record as saying that the wonderful wordsworth above who dubbed them the SAD and the LMAO alliances, is BRILLIANT! YKWYA&ILY.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-21-08, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Flashbacks."
Hey tribe,
I'm curious about your statement above. What exactly is Hamsterwatch's "dead sacred cow"? Can you share?

07-21-08, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Flashbacks."
Sharing cow is bad luck.

I was just poking fun at HW's lack of creativity with alliance names. NerdHerd3.0? Seriously? Nothing better than a simple update?
I mean, even NerdHerd Vista Edition is better than some old 3.0 hoodyhoo.
Besides, what really constitutes an upgrade of something soooo....lame to begin with.
Speaking of beginnings and as asked above; Who and or what was NerdHerd 2.0? How did we get to 3.0 already?

Whoops. Just remembered I named my own mole game 3.0. Guess we all make mistakes.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-08, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Flashbacks."
But Tribe, here at RTVW, we all know that you can be creative, very creative, nefarious even...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-08, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Flashbacks."
Nerdherd 2.0, I vaguely remember that may have been Wamber et al.

But I'm trying hard to forget.

07-17-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "It's bible study time..."
From jokers
"Thu 10:43 AM BBT Angie, Dan and Steven in front room Dan reading bible outloud - Hippiebitch
Dan didnt know the golden rule was actually in the bible "

The quote that launched a thousand letters to the principal/dean or whatever the head guy is at Dan's Catholic School.

*sigh*

07-17-08, 01:44 PM (EST)
11. "She also solves mysteries."
April has revealed her OCD to the rest of the cage. She's primarily using it as an excuse not to have a roommate.

Keesha feels doing Flavor Of Love 4 would be beneath her. So let's not hear anyone saying Keesha has no standards, 'kay?

Steven really doesn't like the LMAO alliance or any of the females in the house. (There's a possible exception of Angie, who he was talking to -- but that may just be because she was there.) He feels the others have too much hate in them. Right. And you have...?

Libra was offended by the Bible session.

Libra: "Either you are or you're not -- don't front..."
Michelle: "It's not right."
Libra: "I came out of the storage room and went eeeerp."
April: "Don't worry, they'll be making macaroni art next -- something crazy..."
Libra: "God makes crafts all over the world..."

Huh?

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: She also solves mysteries."
Curious how the ranks of athiest viewers swell with each season of BB.

It's a plot!

07-17-08, 06:00 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-08 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

It appears that the LMAO and SAD alliances are just a front for some members.

(I hate that the feeds are blacked out for the first few days because you miss all the grassroots stuff.)

I got tired of everything BB last night/this morning so I'm going by memory here:

When Jessie and Memphis, Ph.D(Mixology), were in the HoH room, it became apparent that there has been a hidden alliance of four since day 1. They have brilliantly (at least in their eyes) kept it hidden from us and from the HG's, and it's only come out to us now because Jessie has the HoH room. They are:

Jessie the guy with a freakishly small head
"Don't call me a bartender" Memphis
"Don't confuse me with Wahmber" Michelle
"WTF am I doing in this cage with all these idiots" Angie

Jessie was not happy with Angie. She actively campaigned for votes for Brian, who tried to go after both Jessie and Memphis. They talk about how they have to get rid of Dan and Steven, who are threats because of their association with Brian, who isn't there anymore.

Michelle tells Angie to go up to the HoH and beg Jessie's forgiveness. Jessie comes strutting through just in time for Angie to ask him for a few minutes of his time.

Jessie the Grinch must've gotten steroids in his HoH basket, because his head grew three sizes that day. If Renny is waiting for this guy to show respect for anyone much less herself, she may as well cut her losses and just thank the gods that this kid is not her son.

So Angie and Jessie are alone in the HoH room, and he treats her like a piece of crap. He's interrogating her, firing questions, and when she tries to answer, he interrupts her. All the while, he isn't looking at her. He's gawking at the spy screen. While he's flicking through the cameras, she stops talking, and he's all "Go on, I'm listening" but the a$$hole doesn't have the decency to look at the person in the room with him.

I hate this guy. He is my first confirmed hate of this season.

To Angie's credit, she gives him what he wants in order to ensure her own survival and to reclaim her spot in the alliance. If I were her, I would have slapped the kid. He's a brat who commands respect but doesn't give it. Renny is right, he's just a dumb, inexperienced kid.{/rant}

Okay, so as of early this morning, the Jessie/Angie/Memphis/Michelle (JAMM) alliance was intact.

(Edited to remove a rogue bracket)

07-17-08, 06:10 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
Jessie the Grinch must've gotten steroids in his HoH basket, because his head grew three sizes that day. If Renny is waiting for this guy to show respect for anyone much less herself, she may as well cut her losses and just thank the gods that this kid is not her son.

I'm now picturing Michael Jackson in Grinch makeup.

And I've figured out why April and Keesha are so unhappy around Angie. She's better-looking than they are. Combined.

07-17-08, 11:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
*nods*

I think April wanted to be the bombshell of the season, and is upset that 1) Keesha is there, and 2) all the guys like hanging out with Angie. I'll have to watch the first episode again sometime to see April's reaction when Keesha announced that she's a Hooter's waitress. Also, I'm sure that the fact that she was left out of the "who should wear a bikini all week" HoH question (choices were Keesha and Angie) really irked her. I think this is someone who has always been the token hot chicque and now she is, well, just one of the ho's.

Even Ollie says she's jealous, but that doesn't stop him from wanting to...well, you know what he said.

07-17-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
16. "Food comp over."
Sounds like we have Renny, Libra, April, Keesha, and Jerry on slop -- there's probably one more person in there, but I don't see who it is yet. Maybe Memphis. It was definitely another team-based competition: the red and white shirts came out again.

07-17-08, 11:28 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Food comp over."
So, April is on slop and her period?

And we all know what happens to Keesha when she's on slop. (ew)

Libra on anything even remotely contibuting to agitation and stress is a guarantee for a good week on the feeds!

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-17-08, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Nominations are ..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-08 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

Steven and Dan.

Right now, the house is leaning towards a Steven exit, because he was caught eavesdropping.

07-18-08, 02:16 PM (EST)
22. "Libra runs everything (except the cameras)."
There was a very quick flash of the backyard -- they're setting up for the Veto competition, and it looked like there was a basketball hoop in place.

Meanwhile, Libra is busy determining who's loyal, who should be a victim, who's been naughty, who's been nice, and who's getting coal in their stocking.

07-19-08, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "POV Winner and new targets"
The POV winner was Michelle.

Since them, Libra has been the topic of the HGs, so much so that an idea is circulating now to take Steven down and put her up. The elves are rising up .

Michelle, Memphis and Jessie think it may be too early. (A note about their "secret" alliance- it is not a secret to the others, but Michelle seems to think it is. Jerry's mentioned it; so has Angie, Libra, and Steven)

Jerry, Keesha and Angie wouldn't mind it.

Libra, Ollie and April don't know about it yet. Neither does Dan.

Renny has yet to speak. (Thankfully.)

07-19-08, 06:52 PM (EST)
24. "You can't tell the alliances without a scorecard."
From Hamsterwatch: the definitive list of Who's Aligned With Who. (Warning: it's been more than two seconds since the list came out, so it's probably out of date.)

'I'll Wear My Phony Name 'Cuz Nobody Can Remember Who I Am alliance: Memphis Bob

The Mob (aka "The Team"): Libra, April, Ollie, Keesha, Angie, Memphis, Michelle, Renny

The Real "Team": Libra

Rock Solid Secret alliance: Michelle, Jessie

We Just Think We're In With Michelle/Jessie alliance: Jerry, Memphis Bob

I Think I Own Everyone alliance: Libra, Jerry, Michelle

I Do Own Everyone alliance: Michelle

Rocking Chair on the Front Porch alliance: Jerry

Don't Think I'm Dumb alliance: April, Keesha, Jessie

Can I Get Laid In Here? alliance: Ollie, April

Doomed Friends of Brian alliance: Steven, Dan, Angie

I Don't Like My Alliance, Let's Talk alliance: Keesha, Renny

500 Hats alliance: Renny, Ollie, Memphis Bob

500 Hats Honorary Members (1 hat 500 times): Angie, Jerry, Steven - he may get full membership if cowboy hats come out

Sick/Injured/Slop Misery Girls alliance: April, Keesha, Libra, Michelle

Invisible Cloaking Device alliance: Ollie, Renny, Memphis Bob, Dan

Help, I'm Lost! alliance: Angie, Dan, Renny

Battling Barbies Turned BFF alliance: Keesha, April

Hide Under/Behind Pillows alliance: Angie, Dan

In Every Alliance alliance: Michelle, Memphis Bob'

Which explains this quote from Steven (who, with Jerry, just joined the Pillow Hiders Alliance): 'I need to win the 500k just for the amount of therapy that I'm gonna have to be in for the rest of my life.'

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-19-08, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: You can't tell the alliances without a scorecard."
I actually like all the hide under/behind pillow alliance members. So it figures that two of the four are already nominated and most likely all of them will be out before the others.

Based on my "those who annoy me the most tend to make it much farther than those I like" theory. (Can anyone say Jun or Allison? Or perhaps someone remembers the final two of Maggie and Ivette?) Yes, those I loathe tend to stick around for a long time.

awesome sig pic created by syren

07-20-08, 03:12 AM (EST)
26. "RE: You can't tell the alliances without a scorecard."
Don't forget...
... ED and Danielle
... Boogie and Erica
... Dr Will and Nicole (when everyone hated him, not like today where he's revered for his loathsomeness. Kinda like EvelDick's post-show popularity spike.)
or even Ryan and Adam, to a degree. (Boy, it's sad when I have to put the whole weight of likeability on Ryan's shoulders.)

It would seem every season is whittled down to a final two of loathsome dreck. Leaving the jury to decide between the lesser of evils.

So the question becomes...who do you loathe the most?
Bet on them and perhaps win some money, while you watch your "favs" spend their few remaining weeks on vacation in some mansion in Mexico.

07-20-08, 05:11 PM (EST)
27. "Sat. night fun, Sunday Veto meeting"
The POV meeting held Sunday afternoon. It was NOT used. Steven had put forth a last ditch effort to save himself, but ended up telling Libra that he had tried to get Libra up in his place. Downfall ensues.

Saturday night - Ollie and April did the deed. Afterward, April says, "Just don't use me." Irony meter also rises.

Most everyone participated in a little production piece they called "The Dan Show" or something like that. It sounded like they were actually having fun. Renny danced the Charleston, Angie got a makeover, Ollie and April received couples' advice, Memphis stole the show with his dancing. I'm sure it's on YouTube by now.

Keesha, Angie, Memphis

April, Ollie

Memphis dancing

07-20-08, 07:57 PM (EST)
28. "What would his father say?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-08 AT 07:59 PM (EST)

I read a few more details on Ollie & April consumating their showmance: they went for the full light background, mostly under the blanket, lower legs emerging. Live to the feeds, with sound F/X.

Someone's getting a major talking-to when he gets home.

07-21-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: What would his father say?"
A good Christian knows that he can do whatever he likes. As long as he says he's sorry afterward.

(I really would really doubt the repentance in this case).

07-21-08, 09:54 AM (EST)
34. "RE: What would his father say?"
I keep thinking of The Little Mermaid.

"What would her father say? I'll tell you what her father would say! He'd say he's going to kill himself a crab, that's what her father'd say!"

07-21-08, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
Ollie first impression: Good Christian wouldn't do anything to embarrass the family.

Ollie second impression: Great BS artist, will say & do anything to get cast and has had a couple steamy weeks of bed & breakfast fun.

Went from buttoned up every good girl's parents idea of the perfect prospect to just another horny hamster. Has he lost the good boy image in favor of the eternal playa and all around typical BB contestant?

Who is Ollie by golly and was he ever what the preview hype said he was?

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

07-21-08, 07:17 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-08 AT 07:18 PM (EST)

I thought the preview hype said he'd just lost his virginity.

I assumed that would play out as him being a horndog falling for the first pretty girl that would lead him around by his little Ollie.

And look what happened.

07-22-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-08 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

Little Ollie >snort<

I wonder if the virginity comment was phony as well. He may be a horndog >snicker< but that's no wide eyed innocent. I think he's an "Eddie Haskel" if I've ever seen one.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 2: Rule of Jessie the Body"
What a pretty necklace, Mrs. Cleaver!

07-22-08, 05:01 PM (EST)
39. "Something may be up."
The hamsters have been told there's going to be some kind of event at 5 p.m. PDT -- and they have to wear dress attire. Several of them seem to believe they're getting a visit from a former contestant. Steven has been wondering if Brian could somehow return.

My guess is luxury comp -- but it's way early to get one.

07-22-08, 06:00 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Something may be up."
That coincides with air time tonight, right? CDT anyway.

07-22-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Something may be up."
Airtime's 9 p.m. EDT, so not quite.

Whatever's going on, the hamsters are paranoid about it. (What a shock.) And CBS is concealing some of the prep work -- we had fish for about an hour. A flash back into the cage showed them discussing that a higher-up (Grodner?) had been speaking to them, so this had to be important.

Some of the paranoia focus is around that fourteenth picture on the memory wall -- the one that shows the series logo. That theory says they're about to get one more contestant.

07-22-08, 07:17 PM (EST)
42. "The house speculation"
...is that Kathy Griffin might visit them. Or Brian is coming back.

My speculation:

That Kathy Griffin idea isn't that far-fetched. Didn't Pamela Anderson visit BB Australia? I know Kathy is a big reality TV fan and a complete DAW, but I don't know how she feels about BB specifically.

Is it a coincidence that Julie Chen is scheduled to be on the Craig Ferguson show tonight?

07-22-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
43. "Less-than-special guest stars."
Is it a coincidence that Julie Chen is scheduled to be on the Craig Ferguson show tonight?

Nope. Sounds like they were on with her.

07-23-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
44. "Not only that, you're playing a game!"
Sounds like April got really upset about the late-night appearance: the host called her on the homemade mammogram. Apparently April had never considered the possibility of such a thing -- gasp! -- making the air. And now she's all worried about what her father's going to think of her. (Jerry's tried to tell her it's okay as long as the man who's doing it is older than your father.)

Y'know, April, given the playing someone's heart as an alliance-cementer for your showmance and having sex with that chosen one live on the feeds, you've picked a really weird time and issue to start worrying about what might be going out over the air.

07-23-08, 10:01 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Not only that, you're playing a game!"
Over the air, You Tube, internet. Hope her daddy is up in the Arctic somewhere or maybe off planet. Ollie's too.

07-23-08, 03:37 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Not only that, you're playing a game!"
It looks as if April's managed to find a way past her concerns: she and Ollie had sex again.

The hamsters were just assigned numbers (unknown as to who got what) by BB: their guess is that it has something to do with tonight's HoH competition. No word on whether April's number is 6 while Ollie got 9. But you almost have to think there's a chance.

07-23-08, 04:46 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Not only that, you're playing a game!"
Why not Ollie with the 9 and April with the 6?

07-23-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Not only that, you're playing a game!"
Because Ollie downgraded April from an A to a B-. I decided to temporarily borrow his opinion, then rounded up.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •