The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feed Final Three"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-07, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feed Final Three"
If anyone can survive the whining and the cursing and the moaning and complaining long enough to post.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feed Final Three Snidget 09-12-07 1
   RE: Live Feed Final Three flipxcyd 09-12-07 6
       RE: Live Feed Final Three JBLACKBERRY 09-12-07 15
 RE: Live Feed Final Three stormy25 09-12-07 2
   RE: Live Feed Final Three Dakota 09-12-07 3
       RE: Live Feed Final Three friendtiltheend 09-12-07 4
           RE: Live Feed Final Three nailbone 09-12-07 5
               RE: Live Feed Final Three brvnkrz 09-12-07 7
                   RE: Live Feed Final Three MarkP 09-12-07 8
               RE: Live Feed Final Three AyaK 09-12-07 9
                   RE: Live Feed Final Three nailbone 09-12-07 10
                       RE: Live Feed Final Three Dakota 09-12-07 11
                           RE: Live Feed Final Three nailbone 09-12-07 14
                       RE: Live Feed Final Three shaneperry 09-12-07 12
                           RE: Live Feed Final Three kingfish 09-12-07 13
 RE: Live Feed Final Three MakeItStop 09-12-07 16
 Part 2 HoH winner is... AyaK 09-12-07 17
   RE: Part 2 HoH winner is... vince3 09-12-07 19
       RE: Part 2 HoH winner is... true 09-13-07 20
           RE: Part 2 HoH winner is... samboohoo 09-13-07 21
 HoH Round 2 over vince3 09-12-07 18
   RE: HoH Round 2 over AZ_Leo 09-13-07 22
       RE: HoH Round 2 over rayjj 09-13-07 23
           RE: HoH Round 2 over AZ_Leo 09-13-07 24
           RE: HoH Round 2 over toddE 09-13-07 25
           RE: HoH Round 2 over Dakota 09-13-07 26
 The Jury questions Rebel Crown 09-16-07 27
   RE: The Jury questions MarkP 09-16-07 28
       RE: The Jury questions FishWoman 09-17-07 29
           RE: The Jury questions DearAbby 09-17-07 30
               RE: The Jury questions Snidget 09-17-07 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-12-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
Results of the first part of the three part HOH.

Danielle is the first off the carrot.
Dick and Zach stay on but no bunny hopping as the bunny broke.
Zach eventually wins the HOH. He, apparently has become immune to whining and cursing.

No one died of hypothermia, so we still have three in the competition.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-12-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
Actually, Zach wins Round 1.

Zach should take take ED to Final 2, if he really wants to win. If he holds true to his fairness, don't care about the money thinking, then take Danielle.

I'm actually rooting for Zach to win the final HOH round. I don't want to see both Donatos in Final 2.

JBLACKBERRY 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-07, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JBLACKBERRY Click to send private message to JBLACKBERRY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
Did Zach win last night against #####

stormy25 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stormy25 Click to send private message to stormy25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
this was the same unraveling of janelle. made it to final 3 and was then was sent packing! danielle has to realize that. if zach makes it to the end i dont think it would be in his best interest to take danielle since she has played a far better game than her dad. she has carried him and let him do all her dirty work.

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-07 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

I agree. Zach isn't well liked, but I think he can win against D!ck. Daniele probably is seen as a good player. I liked her until her true colors started to emerge in the Diary Room.

friendtiltheend 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail friendtiltheend Click to send private message to friendtiltheend Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree here. She had her Dad start on Zac..She never berated him for any of his actions in the house and even thought most of them were funny.If the jury gets to see footage of this comp Zac could win, as they already has taken Dani to task for not even trying to interfere with her Dad on anyones behalf. IMHO ##### is not going to try to win part 2 as he would rather have Dani go against Zac in part 3 and he is confident that he will go to Final 2 no matter who wins Final HOH.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"

I'm surprised he didn't pull a Richard and just go ahead and jump off at the beginning of the competition.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
I'm actually a little surprised as well. I also think that Dick's rants after the HOH was another of his game strategies to get himself hated so that Dani can win. I think he is doing his rant on Zach so that either A) if Zach wins HOH there will be no chance of Zach taking Dick to the final two because he will be too pissed off at him or B)thinking that he and Dani will be the final two, he figures that making Zach hate him will insure that he votes for Dani. At this point, I think Dick is playing this game for Dani.

RIP, Bill Walsh

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-12-07, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
Let us not forget it looks like Zach pretty much wraped up Jameka's vote against anyone. Last night she was telling him "failure is not an option" - she knew she was going home when she said that - she meant it. With that said, you have the most respected member in the house (not saying much but she is) coming into the jury to give her thoughts on this. Zach could take Dani and easily win too, especially after Jameka does a little campaigning (and they see Dani ordering ##### to berate Zach during the comp).

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
>I'm surprised he didn't pull a
>Richard and just go ahead and jump off at the
>beginning of the competition.

As someone else said, he's clearly trying to win this competition for his daughter. He knows, as well as we do, that if a Donato doesn't win HoH, Dani is gone.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

09-12-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
I always thought he was playing the "take me to the Finals cuz everybody hates me" strategy.

09-12-07, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
>I always thought he was
>playing the "take me to
>the Finals cuz everybody hates
>me" strategy.
>
I think that's his personality and he's claiming it's strategy. Whatever strategy a player chooses says something about them.

09-12-07, 07:28 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
I don't think he's actually declared it "strategy", but that's my theory.

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-12-07, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
I'm just glade Eric is gone,i cant stand that two faced,obnoxious,supercilious jerk.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
As opposed to, say, all the other two faced, obnoxious, supercilious jerks?

Oh well, he is one, and I'm glad I don't have to listen to his transparent rationalizations, too.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-12-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Live Feed Final Three"
Not much happening in the house today but the DR is asking Dick about the blue ball.

Joker's is reporting this:
Wed 4:06 PM BBT Dick is out of DR and ranting about the competition with the blue ball (Jameka's). He's saying that if something wasn't right, they should have - cindytexas
looked at the tapes, not five days later, but before the next competition. Dick says, "It's f'g weak as fuc*."
Wed 4:10 PM BBT Dick also said, "someone should tell him(Zach) that he didn't actually win the POV! NT - VanWinkle

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Part 2 HoH winner is..."
D!ck. Dani's out. It's up to D!ck to win Part 3 against Zach if we're going to have the dreaded all-Donato final.

And, after D!ck and Dani were pleased with themselves about one thing -- Zach wouldn't get a chance for the car, there was no car in Part 2.

D!ck told Dani that he was going to beat Zach in Part 3 so they could have the father-daughter finale of their dreams. We'll see.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Part 2 HoH winner is..."
The winner of this final HoH will also take the "most HoH's" crown for this season...... Zach had the F6 and F4 HoH's, Dick had week 3 and the "week in an hour" (F5) HoH's......

They were also tied with Daniele and Jessica who batted the HoH back and forth from week 5 (F10) to week 9 (F7)..........

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Part 2 HoH winner is..."
I'm not sure what kind of competition part 2 was, but I'm suprised that Dick didn't throw it to Dani. She is a horrible downer when she loses, and he is great at boosting her up before comps. I do think he's been playing for Dani for some time, and I'm really shocked that he wouldn't think that she'd be better off facing Zach in the final round.

Dick knows that either one of them would take him to the finals, so why didn't he give Dani a chance to secure her spot?
It'll be interesting to see how hard he tries to beat Zach to take Dani to final 2. Hmmmm...

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Part 2 HoH winner is..."
I agree. That is very interesting.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-07, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "HoH Round 2 over"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-07 AT 11:27 PM (EST)

At about the exact same time that one of the feeds had an interview with Kaysar and Howie from BB6 and All-Stars, they did the second round of the HoH competition.

By the sounds of things, now that the feeds are back, Dick won the second part.

That means it'll be Zach vs Dick in the final round HoH competition, live Thursday night. If history is any indication, it'll be a quiz and the one with the most points after so many questions will win. Now, the questions may or may not involve the jury members........

Also, there was a mention today that the final 2 will get grilled by the jury at some point Saturday night, via satellite. Considering that, if they do decide to have America cast Eric's vote, I imagine the voting will take place tomorrow after the F2 is determined........... so Eric can make his question fit the result (make the questions he asks lean better toward America's vote getter.....) Since Sunday's show will be the "best of the season" show, I wonder if Eric will get to spill the beans about being AmERICa's player during the jury questions or if he will have to wait until the reunion part of Tuesday's show, with or without Chenbot assistance...........

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-13-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HoH Round 2 over"
There is also the possibility that there could be 2 America's tasks: Thursday they could have a vote for what Eric must ask the finalists, then on Sunday have the vote for the vote. They may hope that will keep the audience interested in what seems to be a universally disliked conclusion.

A smokeysmom original

rayjj 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-13-07, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rayjj Click to send private message to rayjj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: HoH Round 2 over"
I do hope that America gets to use Eric to cast their vote. I doubt they will let America ask questions through him, since the majority of questions asked would end up being about things Eric probably does not know about. What I would LOVE to see, if the worst case scenario comes that the evil D crew makes final 2, all jury members walk out on the show saying they refuse to vote for either of the white trailer trash team. I'd almost prefer to see that happen than Zach win, but of course it wont.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-13-07, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: HoH Round 2 over"
What I imagine is that BB would come up with a list of questions from which to choose, not necessarily let people send random questions in. They may not be anything that the viewers actually want to ask but would be what BB thinks the viewers should ask.

A smokeysmom original

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-13-07, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: HoH Round 2 over"
I would guess that the producer's are going to try everything possible to rig Zach as the winner of the HoH, since an all-Donato F2 wouldn't have much suspense (though I'd like to see it, I'm not holding my breath). So I am prepared for some sort of ridiculously biased final challenge.

I really can't see Zach winning, even against D!ck. I think against Daniele, he'd be lucky to get more than one vote (and I'm not sure Jameka is even falling for his "I have seen the light" gimmick...she probably has though, and will be Z's only vote).

Against D!ck, I'd see Jen, Eric, Jessica, Dustin and Daniele, with Jameka and Amber probably voting for Zach.

Yes, Jen hates D!ck, but no way do I see her voting for Zach. She's too much of a player.

09-13-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
26. "RE: HoH Round 2 over"
>What I would
>LOVE to see, if the
>worst case scenario comes that
>the evil D crew makes
>final 2, all jury members
>walk out on the show
>saying they refuse to vote
>for either of the white
>trailer trash team.

I thought the same thing. Even more so now that D!ck continues to harp on Zach (it's just a game, D!ck) and may have put that ball in Jameka's tube.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-16-07, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "The Jury questions"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-07 AT 02:45 AM (EST)

The jury has begun their questioning, starting just after midnight Pacific time. I don't know how long this will take; I'll be around for about an hour and will update if anything happens by then.

Here's what I found, at TVClubhouse:

Eric to D!ck - Why the jury should be or deserved to be final 2.
Eric to Daniele - 3 reasons why D!ck should win.
Jess to ? - What was your back-up plan if the other was evicted?
Dustin to D!ck - What did you learn from each HG?
Jen to both - Why should I vote for you?
Amber - called Daniele pathetic; don't know the question but it made both of them upset. They're both still upset today.

Edited to add: the vague descriptions of the questions.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-16-07, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Jury questions"
>The jury has begun their questioning,
>starting just after midnight Pacific
>time. I don't know
>how long this will take;
>I'll be around for about
>an hour and will update
>if anything happens by then.
>
>
>

Well it looks like this may be interesting after all. Dani got blasted by the jury, it is looking like ED will win, she is whining big time, mad at ED, wants to go hooome and is in typical Dani form. ED says there is no winning with her and nothing he could have said would have been ok with her. The punishment of having to stay in the house with Dani now is nothing short of cruel and unusual. Knowing how this is shaking down now I will watch the finale!

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-17-07, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The Jury questions"
Thanks for keeping track of what's going on, RC. I am watching the finale, but was done with the feeds and BBAD after final 3.

So Dani would rather go home now with nothing rather than hang out for another couple of days for $50k? Ugh! Spoiled. Brat. Seriously, other than *actually* raping people, what more could her dad have done to make the jurors like Dani more than him?

Hair by Tribephyl

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-17-07, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Jury questions"
She's upset with her dad because he answered each jury member's question; she expected him to cuss them instead. "It just wasn't faaaaaiiiir! You campaigned against me! That suuuuucks!"

Vintage tribephyl 2006

09-17-07, 09:56 PM (EST)
31. "RE: The Jury questions"
Oh dear, did Dani's little automaton not follow her instructions.

So what are the odds she's going to go all Jerry Springer when Daddy Dearest wins?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •