The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-13-07, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
It seems that the hamsters are SO boring, most of our live feeders have wandered off to find other pursuits. Maybe a "Live feeds week" thread would be more appropiate.

And what a week it will be, with Jen as HOH. Since the show ended tonight, she has been huddling with Kail, then Mike, about nominations. Kail wants ED and Jameka (a waste of noms, IMO), Mike suggests ED, Jess, Dustin, Amber. Jen actually starts thinking...hey, did I just say that out loud?

BREAKING NEWS - Jen was actually thinking tonight! And making some sense! Maybe only for a moment, but she showed a spark.

And now, I'm afraid. Very afraid.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... AugustGirl 07-13-07 1
   RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... EMERSON 07-13-07 3
 RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... AugustGirl 07-13-07 2
   RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... jase 07-13-07 4
       RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... Wacko Jacko 07-13-07 5
           RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... KScott 07-13-07 6
               RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... vince3 07-13-07 7
           RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... AugustGirl 07-13-07 8
               RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... Wacko Jacko 07-13-07 9
               RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... Mothette 07-18-07 44
                   RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... AugustGirl 07-18-07 45
           RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... JoshInSGV 07-13-07 15
   RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... JoshInSGV 07-13-07 14
       RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... AugustGirl 07-13-07 22
 AC - Jessica MakeItStop 07-13-07 10
   RE: AC - Jessica EMERSON 07-13-07 11
       RE: AC - Jessica EMERSON 07-13-07 12
       RE: AC - Jessica MakeItStop 07-13-07 13
           RE: AC - Jessica volsfan 07-13-07 17
               RE: AC - Jessica Sidecar 07-13-07 19
   RE: AC - Jessica Loree 07-13-07 23
       RE: AC - Jessica Wacko Jacko 07-14-07 25
 RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... JoshInSGV 07-13-07 16
   RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... Estee 07-13-07 20
       RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... JoshInSGV 07-13-07 21
 Teacup Conspiracy! Sidecar 07-13-07 18
   RE: Teacup Conspiracy! whoami 07-13-07 24
 RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... kathliam 07-14-07 26
 RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... kathliam 07-14-07 27
   RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... AugustGirl 07-14-07 28
       RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... kathliam 07-14-07 29
   RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... JoshInSGV 07-14-07 31
 Unconfirmed reports POV winner is..... Rebel Crown 07-14-07 30
   RE: Unconfirmed reports POV winner ... JoshInSGV 07-14-07 32
   RE: Unconfirmed reports POV winner ... nosymom 07-14-07 37
 RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... JoshInSGV 07-14-07 33
   RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... vince3 07-14-07 34
 RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... pmspml5 07-14-07 35
 RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... MandyM 07-14-07 36
   Okay, gotta give Amber some credit ... MandyM 07-15-07 38
 Nick may be replacement nominee Rebel Crown 07-15-07 39
 Joe begs Dustin for his vote Rebel Crown 07-17-07 40
   RE: Joe begs Dustin for his vote FishWoman 07-17-07 41
       RE: Joe begs Dustin for his vote Snidget 07-17-07 42
           RE: Joe begs Dustin for his vote JoshInSGV 07-17-07 43
 The best-made plans of mice and Jen... Estee 07-18-07 46
   RE: The best-made plans of mice and... J Slice 07-18-07 47
       RE: The best-made plans of mice and... vince3 07-18-07 48
           RE: The best-made plans of mice and... AugustGirl 07-18-07 49
               RE: The best-made plans of mice and... JoshInSGV 07-18-07 51
                   RE: The best-made plans of mice and... AugustGirl 07-19-07 53
   RE: The best-made plans of mice and... JoshInSGV 07-18-07 50
 RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... Corvis 07-19-07 52
 RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... Judymomj 07-19-07 54
   RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... KScott 07-19-07 55
   RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... vince3 07-19-07 56
       RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Wee... countrygirl_29 07-19-07 57
 Last minute campaigning Rebel Crown 07-19-07 58
   RE: Last minute campaigning AugustGirl 07-19-07 59

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-07, 05:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
According to Dingo, EvilDick blasted Jen yesterday for waking him up, saying he'd do every thing he could to make her the most miserable bitch in the house. You think ED thinks his goose is cooked? Do YOU think ED's goose is cooked?

Personally I'd love to see Amber go back on the block. Her crying face is so, so, um, odd. Or something. Anyway, when she cries I laugh, so I want Amber back on the block.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EMERSON 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-13-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMERSON Click to send private message to EMERSON Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
I agree with you about ED being in trouble this week but anything could happen, at the end of the show was Jen talking to Daniele saying she had nothing against her or something like that??? You are right about Amber looking weird , even when she talks, its like shes had some kind of face surgery or nose job (not a good one) Dont know I cant figure it out but love to watch her talk and cry. Where are all the live feeders this year, I used to log in and read and read, this year not so much (sigh)

07-13-07, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Eric is in HOH with Jen, and it looks like ED and Danielle will be nominated, with Jen wanting Danielle gone.

Eric seems to be pushing Danielle, so I'm not sure if America's Choice was Danielle (which I find hard to believe) or he hasn't gotten his assignment yet which is probaly more likely. Or not. What do I know?

Anyway, other than ED winning HOH, I think Jen as HOH is the collective hamsters' worst nightmare. Love it!

Disclaimer: I do not have the live feeds this year. Getting all my info from Dingo's Hamsterwatch and TVClubhouse.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-13-07, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
If Eric is pushing Daniele, then the chances are that she is the one America picked because the nominees for eviction ceremory (and a food competition) are today.

It's not hard to imagine Daniele being nominated (or her to be America's Choice). She is in no way attractive in my opinion and she has a bit of a ego/attitude problem.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-13-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Danielle??? Seriosuly Danielle???

I coudl think of about 6 others who are more easy to hate than her. Why not Joe, Jess, or Amber? I can not believe america would pick Danielle. Unless all women are voting and jealous of the 'better' looking females. There is nothing about Danielle that should've made her the number one vote.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-13-07, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-07 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

I totally agree, America surely did not vote for her.

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
maybe he's trying reverse psychology?

of course that means the targeted person must have a brain to reverse psych............

07-13-07, 12:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-07 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

I really don't think Eric had been told who to vote for when I posted the above at 5:30am. I'm on the East Coast, so it was only 2:30am on the West Coast. The America's Player votes ended at midnight, which had only been 2 1/2 hours earlier. In 2 hours time I seriously don't think the votes could have been tallied from two sources (internet and text messaging), given to Eric by the producers, then he has time to get his wits about him to start the campaign with Jen. At 2am? Nope.

I don't think Danielle would be anywhere near the top of America's choice to nominate. Dick? Yes. Kail? Yeppers. Zach? You betcha yeah. But not Danielle.

edited -- just went back and re-read TV clubhouse and Eric started his convo with Jen at 1:30am. No way he was given America's choice that early.

07-13-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Maybe Eric wants to work on who he wants eliminated before he os told who to go after. If that is the case, Eric is truly not following the American Public.....he will on Camera but away from the Camera he is playing his own game.

Mothette 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-07, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mothette Click to send private message to Mothette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
>just went back and
>re-read TV clubhouse and Eric
>started his convo with Jen
>at 1:30am. No way
>he was given America's choice
>that early.

I am new to all this message board stuff... where is the tv clubhouse?

My fiancee and I aren't big tv watchers but now we're hooked on this show.. why? I have no idea but now that we're addicted we've been online trying to find out how to see what we are missing in the live feeds while we are busy and at work. Is the tv clubhouse the place to find it?

Thanks

07-18-07, 05:13 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Here you go, Mothette:

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/4333893.html

Just click on the "live feed" link and it will take to the most current thread. Once there you can also read the archives from prior days. If you click on the "BB 2007" link it will take you to the forum main page and they have a screencap thread (good for lots of pictures) and a general discussion.

I also HIGHLY recommend Dingo's hamsterwatch, which gives daily updates on the house happenings. Dingo is funny, and pretty a pretty keen observer. She updates early in the day, but a warning that her site can be slow to load. She gets a lot of traffic so it's usually better to visit her early morning or late afternoon.

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

And welcome to our little corner of the BB world.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-13-07, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
I totally agree. Daniele is not even half as offensive to me as Amber or Jessica. I was actually quite disappointed when "America" instructed Eric to evict Carol, which seem relativelly harmless, compared to Miss Cry-On-Cue Amber! Hopefully, if Daniele gets nominated, someone else will end up getting the boot (I'm looking at you, Amber!)

07-13-07, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"

>Disclaimer: I do not have
>the live feeds this year.
> Getting all my info
>from Dingo's Hamsterwatch and TVClubhouse.
>

Me too, Augie. Why waste money on those dreadful live feeds when you can catch all the action by proxy?

07-13-07, 07:25 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Amen to that, Josh.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-13-07, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "AC - Jessica"
hamsterwatch.com is reporting that America has chosen Jessica as the person that Eric should persuade Jen to nominate.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

07-13-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMERSON Click to send private message to EMERSON Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AC - Jessica"
Dose anyone know who the one vote for Carol to stay was, I missed the early show.....Thanks

07-13-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
12. "RE: AC - Jessica"
Why would Americas Vote be Jessica, what kind of threat is she except for that annoying voice. Is it me but this year the plyers seem clueless on how to play this game!!!!!!

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-13-07, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: AC - Jessica"
hamsterwatch.com reported that Jen was the one that voted for Carol to stay although at the time dingo had not watched The Early Show to confirm.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: AC - Jessica"
Jen admitted to Kail that she was the lone vote. It was around 1:15am EST this morning in the HOH room.

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

07-13-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: AC - Jessica"
I voted Kail, I dont really have a problem with Jessica, at least she is interesting. Kail and her boys are DULL, and she is the queen of DULL. Her strategy is to make no decisions, and say very little.....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: AC - Jessica"
I believe Jessica was the vote getter because of how she was portrayed when Carol was booted. They made Jessica look bad and immediately asked the viewers to go and vote. I think most of the voters do not have the live feeds (or read them) so they are going to be swayed by the editing. CBS is going to be able to manipulate alot of these votes as usual.

07-14-07, 00:42 AM (EST)
25. "RE: AC - Jessica"
To me, I voted Jess....just because I dislike her the most. It was not about playing the game...to a certain extent. I also felt jess was a safe vote because I don't think she is aligned with anyone who could cause Eric problems. I think the proper vote would've been Nick. Jen and him do not get along after the lie, plus it could break up the alliance of 4 especially if the other nomination is either Mike/Zack/Kail. If things keep going the way it is.....like allstars. The 'outsideers' will have no one to align themselves with.

07-13-07, 05:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
I think if Jen had half a brain, she should just nominate Amber and Daniele, since they have several allies in common (ED, Nick, Dustin). If either one of these wenches comes off the block, nominate ED or Nick as a replacement. She needs to ensure that her biggest enemies in the house are dealt with in a quick and efficient manner, otherwise she'll be gone next week.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
I think if Jen had half a brain

I think I found the flaw in your theory.

07-13-07, 06:18 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
You're right. What was I thinking?

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

07-13-07, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Teacup Conspiracy!"
On BB After Dark last night, Dani was discussing the HOH competition with Jam. Dani said she thought that it was rigged, in that the producers could have had 2 outcomes depending on who came closer...the answer with the teacup having an opening, and one answer for without. She thought that the delay with reading Erics card..."She could see it was THREE DIGITS" was a ploy for them to get the preferred outcome to Julie.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-13-07, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Teacup Conspiracy!"
Are you saying the "producers" are smart enough to rig this show? Look who they picked to be on it.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-14-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Seriously, like I finally, like, have time to, like, sit down for a while and watch the live feeds, and, like, between the Jenius's grating voice and Amber's persistent tears, I'm, like, ready to throw my laptap through, like, the sliding glass door. Seriously!!

It was bad enough when Jennifer cried over her picture on the wall of shame, but Amber seems to cry about EVERY SINGLE THING!!! 'I got nominated, boo hoo hoo.' 'My question wasn't fair, boo hoo hoo.' 'My ball was chosen to play POV, boo hoo hoo. I don't know what to do!'.

Anyone taking bets when Dustin will get sick and tired of supporting her tenuous grasp on sanity?

For those who are keeping score, the hamsters have chosen partners for POV and are waiting for the competition to begin. Also, apparently Joe has a contagious rash on his arm, and is not only announcing it to the house, is also announcing every thing he touches. Ewwwwwww.

07-14-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-07 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

Quick update before the hamsters embark on today's POV competition....

Apparently, Jen instructed the non-nominated POV players (Joe, Amber, and I missed the 3rd player) that they are to throw the competition as soon as ED and Danielle are eliminated, so the Jenius can win and keep the noms the same, and anyone who tries to win the POV will be the next person put up.

Apparently, a few people took offense at this!!! And, once our resident tattle-tale Joe heard about this (Jen confirmed to him), he told Evil. Evil got WAY up in Jen's face (words I can't print on RTVW), and the non-noms who are competing in POV decided to drop out right away, so Jen can compete against ED and Danielle and keep her noms the way she wants them.

Some serious carp being stirred in the house this afternoon.

We are now being treated to the blue vortex of water (VOW), so BB is either chastising the hamsters, or the POV competition is going to begin.

etf Evil's name. Ooops.

07-14-07, 02:40 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Hi kath! Good to see you.

TVclubhouse is reporting Jen told the POV players if they won and saved either Dick or Dani she would put up their best friend. This has caused a flood of tears from Amber...what a surprise. Not.

07-14-07, 02:46 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Augie!! Hi!! Thanks for the clarification. It's been a while since I've done the live feeds, and with so many voices talking over one another, I missed a few details.

07-14-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
I just love the way that Jen continues to stir additional chaos into the house with her unorthodox style of playing. She may not be the best strategist (I do think this HOH week will come back to haunt her), but she's giving us the best drama since this dreck of a season started.

I really think it's disgusting that ED is getting in Jen's face so much and throwing physical threats around. That reeks of poor sportsmanship. Plus, violent behavior is never justified in the BB house or the outside world. If he continues to act this way, he will be responsible for his own eviction.

How priceless is it that Jen's bullying sent Amber running for her anti-anxiety meds. LOL!!! As much as I despise Amber, I find her stupid meltdown incredibly amusing.

07-14-07, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Unconfirmed reports POV winner is..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-07 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

Jokers is saying Danielle. ED may have won a plasma TV. Last night, I heard the plan was for Joe to go up if anyone used POV. Who knows what it is today.

07-14-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Unconfirmed reports POV winner is..."
If Daniele wins POV, Jen should put up Amber instead of Joe, at least for pure entertainment value. I just love to see Amber continue to crack under pressure with her emotional meltdowns.

nosymom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-14-07, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nosymom Click to send private message to nosymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Unconfirmed reports POV winner is..."
THe hamsters think this week is double elimination. Jen ,Kail and Mike in HOH room talking . Kail wants to make a deal with Evil to keep him in the game. She will say that she saved him and daughter from being evicted during her reign. Amber and Dustin made a deal with the meathead Zach that they wont go after Kail. Kail overheard the Mrs. Robinson comment, they are trying to figure out what it means. Wow talk about slow. IF Daniele has won POV , she will save herself and Joe is going on the block. The houseguests know about Zach, Mike, Kail in alliance, they still havent figured out that Nick is the one feeding them information. Nick told them he would vote Daniele out if he had too. Zach says that they can use Jenuis until they no longer need her. Jenuis upset because the other houseguests wont spend time with her in HOH room.

07-14-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Speaking of Amber, can you guys imagine what would happen if she ever won HOH? She would become so emotionally unstable and cry non-stop for a week. I shudder at the thought of such torture.

07-14-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Considering what happened during the live show on Thursday in which Estee wondered what the Chenbot-Jen as HoH interview would be like down the road which was followed with Jen winning the HoH that same night, I think you just might've sentenced Amber to be HoH number 3...............

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-07, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
hampsterwatch.com has pictures that Danielle won the POV again this week.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-14-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
I guess there were punishments/rewards in POV from what I am gathering. Jen has to wear a red catsuit for an undetermined amount of time...Kail and Amber are handcuffed to each other (and apparently can't take them off even to go to the bathroom...ewwwww). ##### won a plasma tv and Joe got a slop pass. That's all I know!

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-15-07, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Okay, gotta give Amber some credit here.."
I have been so completely annoyed by all her crying. BUT...have now found out through feeds that in POV comp she was allowed to PICK who she was cuffed to and she strategically chose Kail so that Kail couldn't communicate with her alliance. Gotta say I am impressed. Oh and about the bathroom stuff...the chain is long enough that they can pee alone with the door closed with the other one right outside the door. It's still ookie if they have to do more than pee, but it's better than them having to be right there.

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

07-15-07, 04:21 AM (EST)
39. "Nick may be replacement nominee"
Late Saturday night, Jen has announced that she will put up Nick if Danielle uses the POV. She's just told Kail, Amber and Dustin this a few minutes ago.

I hope D!ck can find a way to stay in the house. Several hgs were saying the person sitting next to him would go (Joe, Amber or Zack), but that was before Nick's name was brought up.

07-17-07, 03:11 AM (EST)
40. "Joe begs Dustin for his vote"
Now that Joe is on the block, he's been combing the BB house for votes. He thinks he has 3 or 4; he needs Dustins'. Apparently, he didn't get it.

I brought this conversation over from TV Clubhouse.

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/4333969.html?1184652934

Joe wants to tell him everything so that Dustin will trust him. Jow says he has been dishonest with Dustin, but never directly lied to him. He has set up traps...Joe knows that Dustin was one that got Jen to put him up...

Dustin tells him a story about Jen's thinking about putting NIck up and putting Joe up...he says he pushe d the Zach issue, but she didn't buy it

Joe: I am not going to sugar coat anything, I would appreciate the same from you...Joe goes on to tell Dustin he is not the master manipulator that he (joe) is

Joe knew 2 weeks before that he had cheated...okay this is old stuff about Aaron and a canoe race...Joe knew ang gave him opportunity to tell him, but Dustin lied to him. Joe tried to ruin Dustins vacation. There was no time in their relationship that he (JOE) did anything like that to him.

J: the thing is you lied to me outside the house, and inside the house. I have had to set traps for you, I don't want to spend my time trying to distrust you, I want to trust you

J: i have been honest and direct with you, other than bla bla with jen. If I am not here, you are not going to have someone you can trust. Even know you haven';t been able to trust me in the past, but I am good for you. As long As I am her, people don't target you, because I say no let me do that

J: I have nothing, all I am asking for is you and your vote

D: you have it all wrong. I walked out on you a year ago and youtried to turn everyone against me...now in this house you have tried to turn everyone against me. it didn't work then, it doesn;t work here

D: you had 4 days to tell me I am trying to get in good with Jen, but she came to me and said that you were trying to get me put up...you talk about open and honest...but you have not been open and honest

J" you voting for me is definately putting yourself on a limb..Today is the day I have chosen to be open and honest. If you think I am genuine, then vote for me. If you believe you can never trust me again. dont. Even if you don't vote for me, and I saty, I am not comming after you, there are others who have come after me that I am after, not you. YOu know how much I want this and how bad I want to be here.

D: do you remember when I said I was trying to see you as a new person. I was not going to look at you as the old JOe. I was going to look at you as a stranger. During the past 16 days you have not proven to me that you are worthy of my vote, you have slandered my name, you manipulated me and set me up in a trap. your manipulation has brought you to a point where I will not be voting to keep you in this house.

D: you are not the person I loved 2 summers ago.

now Joe is begging for the vote. Dustin says the person that he is is not a person that he wants to spend time with in this house.

D: your manipulation is not something I want and I will vote to evict you

J: that is sh*tty. This would be a different game if you werent here.

D: it's not just me. You stirred the pot with others in this house

J: Here I am being open and honest with you and you scoff and say thanks for the info

D: I appreciate you honesty, but

J: this is obviously personal, I have been honest

D: I don't believe you...yes that is from our past, but that is the only thing personal about my decision

J: it would be nice to have someone her that could draw attention away from you, but it is obviously personal with you

D: Joe the way you handled Carol was dishonest, they way you have handled me and the Jen situation is dishonest

J: did you rehearse this it sounds like you are reading cue cards...you look rediculous. Why did you come over here to talk to me

D: because you asked me. as you will ask everyone in this house

Then, a few minutes later -

Dustin: I walked out on you a year ago, I shut the door and I never looked back. I am happy

Joe: Without me, there is no way you will ever win this game. Amber is going home in a week or two. Jessica will be under the radar forever, etc...

J: Congratulations. It is sad that you are not the bigger person... LOL only you friends knew that you are sad. You knew your decision when you sat down, but you have used me and manipulated me to pour my hear out. Congratulations, you have become everything you despised. You embody what I was, now I take the happiness you had.. Enjoy the bitterness Dustin

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-17-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Joe begs Dustin for his vote"
Thank you for posting the conversation between Dustin and Joe. Does Joe even understand how ridiculous he sounds?

Summer by Sharnina!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Joe begs Dustin for his vote"
Nope, and if anyone think that he sounds ridiculous or is lying or manipulating that anyone is the bad person.

He is a graduate of the Larissa (Flavor of Love and Charm School alum) school of sociopathy.

No matter what he does it was the right thing to do. He is the only one that has ever been wronged, evah! It is always someone else's fault and most importantly deny, deny, deny!!

07-17-07, 12:03 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Joe begs Dustin for his vote"
Joe is so disgusting to me. The way he tries to manipulate Dustin into giving him his vote is very indicative of how he handled their romantic relationship. I would like Joe to stay because of the drama that he creates in the house. But, if he gets evicted, I won't miss him. He's such a toxic, miserable person.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-07, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "The best-made plans of mice and Jen."
At this point, what are Jen's odds of being nominated next week? If Dick survives and takes HoH, it's just about a guarantee. With anyone else, there at least has to be some percentage on the board. Sure, she's a perfect F2 partner because right now, there isn't a single person in the house who wouldn't look good sitting next to her -- but who wants to put up with her presence for another two and a half months?

If Jen's intent was to put together a no-backlash week, she's failed about as miserably as she possibly could. Payback is coming -- unless these hamsters are a lot more patient than they look.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: The best-made plans of mice and Jen."
I think she may have successfully pissed off everyone.

She must be lonely with no friends.

07-18-07, 11:21 AM (EST)
48. "RE: The best-made plans of mice and Jen."
She has friends, lots of friends: All the mirrors in the house and her red, superheroine-like unitard........

07-18-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
49. "RE: The best-made plans of mice and Jen."
Was I hearing things on last night's episode when she said "I was hoping I'd get this" after she opened the box with the unitard? My first thought was she knew what the gifts were beforehand. Then my second thought was the producers told her which package it was in after ensuring it was her size. Can't imagine that one catsuit was stretchy enough to fit either Nick or Danielle (largest to smallest of the competitors).

Did anyone else catch that?

Or am I parannoying like Cowboy?

07-18-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
51. "RE: The best-made plans of mice and Jen."
It's possible that the veto players already knew about the potential contents in each gift. However, when Jen opened up her gift, there was only a card with the word "Unitard" written on it, not the gift itself. My guess is that the producers had several unitards ready in the diary room and they gave Jen the one that fit her best.

07-19-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
53. "RE: The best-made plans of mice and Jen."
My guess is that the producers had several unitards ready in the diary room and they gave Jen the one that fit her best.

That makes sense. Thanks Josh.

And I won't be sorry to see that thing go.

07-18-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
50. "RE: The best-made plans of mice and Jen."
No matter who wins HOH, Jen is guaranteed to be a nominee. Even if the next HOH is someone that doesn't make much waves, like Jameka or Jessica, they will most likely nominate and try to evict Jen because that would leave them in good graces with the rest of the house and guarantee them little or no backlash on the following week. The only people that I see not going after Jen would be Kail, Zach or Mike. I think they believe that they can manipulate Jen to their advantage and they will most likely target someone else like Jameka, Daniele, or Dustin.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
So can any live feeders out there tell whether the house is going to evict Joe or D!ck?

My guesses:

Daniele - Joe (not going to eliminate someone who is going to help her)
Nick - Joe (will vote with Daniele)
Eric - Whoever America wants - probably Joe?
Dustin - Joe (no question)
Amber - Joe (will do whatever Dustin tells her to do)
Jameka - Joe ?? (I have no idea!)
Jessica - D!ck ?? (I have no idea!)
Zach - D!ck (Robinson alliance wants ##### gone)
Kail - D!ck (Robinson alliance wants ##### gone)
Mike - D!ck (Robinson alliance wants ##### gone)

Judymomj 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Judymomj Click to send private message to Judymomj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
who got booted this week? ##### or Joe?

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
We will know tonight when it airs live, but it sounds like Joe is going home.

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

07-19-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Welcome to the boards.

Most of the time, the eviction ceremony is done during the live Thursday night......

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-07, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Live feeds - The Jenninator Week"
Hello, everybody. Just wanted to tell all of you live feeders who are keeping us less worthy ones up-to-date, that I appreciate it and you're doing a great job.

I can't wait till tonight's show. Jen's reign as HOH will finally be over and hopefully Joe will walk out the door. Ready to see who'll be the next HOH. Hope it's someone good.

07-19-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
58. "Last minute campaigning"
Just checked into the feed updates to find Joe doing some last-minute campaigning with Zack and Nick. He thinks he has Jameka, Mike, Kail, and Jessica, but I think he has only Mike and Kail. Zach has so far refused to change his mind - he wants Joe out. Nick is telling both sides what they want to hear.

Looking forward to tonight's eviction of....JOE!

07-19-07, 06:56 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Last minute campaigning"
Looking forward to tonight's eviction of....JOE!

From your lips (or fingertips) to GOD'S ears. I'll die (well, not really, but almost!) if Dick is evicted. He's the only thing making this season worth watching.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •