The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"live feeds/number of contestants"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

shadester 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-15-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shadester Click to send private message to shadester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"live feeds/number of contestants"
Hi. New here. can someone tell me about the live feeds? Is there sound too? I am thinking of getting it for the first time this year. Plus if I do is it worth getting this showtime show? Or just one or the other? Also, does anyone know how many contestants there usually is or that they will have this year? I cant remember! Thanks!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: live feeds/number of contestant... Snidget 06-15-07 1
   RE: live feeds/number of contestant... shadester 06-15-07 2
       RE: live feeds/number of contestant... Snidget 06-15-07 3
           RE: live feeds/number of contestant... jenniferlyn 06-27-07 5
 RE: live feeds/number of contestant... tribephyl 06-15-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-15-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: live feeds/number of contestants"
The live feeds have sound. You can look at the live feed threads here from the last few years and get a feel for what they are like.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shadester 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-15-07, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shadester Click to send private message to shadester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: live feeds/number of contestants"
Thanks. ok, so one more question. If they have so many cameras do you just click on what camera you want to see and hear? Do we get to view the whole house? Because people may be in different parts of the house, do we get to choose what conversation we want to hear? Also, can you go back if you have missed something or do you have to actually be watching at that time?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: live feeds/number of contestants"
When I've had it there were a choice of 4 of the cameras (the whole house has cameras except for the confessional and the toilets). So if there were a people in a couple of different areas you could chose who you wanted to be watching. You are limited to which cameras they decide are active. They do change them from time to time, and for certain periods of time you may be blacked out. (you don't see competions and sometimes they keep a black out going until the next show).

I don't think there is anyway to rewind. The live feed threads here and on some other sites usually have someone watching and reporting on what is going on at any given time so you can catch up on what you missed.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-27-07, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: live feeds/number of contestants"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-07 AT 02:27 AM (EST)

There is a way to tape the live feeds on your computer, it's called the Big Brother Reloader. You can get it from a lot of the BB websites, but I found it on:

http://www.aldav.com/bb3.html (or just go to aldav.com and click on "aldav big brother" link under the "Aldav Sites" heading) Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and the Reloader is under the "Tech BB8" heading in the middle column. Also, once you click on the Reloader, choose the "Get the Reloader" tab, and on the right side of the screen there is a link to purchase your Superpass (what you need to buy to watch the feeds) and the Reloader at the same time, since people who buy their Superpass thru this site get the reloader for free. Definitely check around for better deals though, because depending on who you sign up for your Superpass thru is what will decide how much you pay for the season. Good Luck!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: live feeds/number of contestants"
Snidge answered most of your questions above, but I wanted to chime in on the Showtime addition of BigBrother AfterDark.
(Of which I just posted info about it in the BigBrother8 thread.)

Seems that it'll cover the Midnight to 3am slot of time in the house which is a pretty good time to be watching the house as this is when a lot of the good/controversial stuff happens.

However...In my opinion, go ahead and get the live feeds from the web and watch those.
You'll get 24 hour coverage (minus the blackout periods) and you'll have the freedom to watch your camera of choice rather than what Showtime decides to show you.
(Although I get the distinct feeling that Showtime will have more cameras to initially choose from, unlike the 4 choices live-feeders get. Which are usually 2 different shots of two different "scenes", so really 2 cameras of choice.)

I'll be watching BBAfterDark but that's because I already have Showtime. At least to see what they've got versus the live feed web version.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •