The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Getting Spam through RTV.com email!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-04, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Getting Spam through RTV.com email!"
Got this in my email box just now.

Following email was sent from user roseguei2004 at Reality TV World Message Board
Forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: FROM ROSE GUEI
Abidjan cote D` Ivoire
West Africa.

Dearest,

Please do contact me on this email emlail address for for more details about this
transaction and also to enable me to give you some prove, (roseguei99@hotmail.com)

I am the first duaghter of an ex military/ex president been an
opposition party to the present Government of COTE D`IVOIRE. On the 19th sept 2002
my father/mother including every members of our family was murdered by the unknown
REBELS during the time they attack our house by shooting and looting, even this
is one of the things that contributed to the present crisis in our country today.

God so kind I was not in town when the incident occurred, the plans of the REBELS
is to kill every members of our family so that no one will rise up to revenge as
time goes on. I am in our country without any one knowing although I am on hiding
so that the unknown REBELS will not get to me and kill me like they killed all the
members of our family. Why I still stay back in our country is to transfer the $18.5mUSD
which my late father deposited in the custody of AFRICAN JOINT SECURITY ASSISTANCE
COMPANY, he deposited the fund as a family treasure containing AFRICAN ART WORK
FOR EXPORT for security reasons, as security company does not operate as bank where
some one can deposit his/her money openly.

Before the death of my father he gave me the covering documents of the fund deposited
in the security company, as I am his first duaghter and he so much loved me that
was why he made me the beneficiary of the two iron trunk boxes containing the $18.5mUSD.
Right now I wish to transfer this fund to you so that you will assist me to invest
the money into any viable sector in your country, also you will help me to join
you in your country for me to start up a new life with you there immediately the
fund gets to you. since I am no longer safe as far as Africa is concern at the moment,
I wanted to transfer the fund before leaving the country because this fund is my
last hope and the only hope I have now.

Before I even pick you to assist me I have prayed and slept over it asking God to
provide for me a Godly minded person that will assist me in this transaction. I
will give you more details of the transaction in my next mail.

Awaiting to here from you.

Thanks and God bless you.

Rose Guei (roseguei2004@yahoo.com)

Aside from the fact that I am not the kind of person they're looking for, this should probably be looked into.

"Won't it be dull when we rid ourselves of all these demons haunting us, to keep us company?"
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:283 Loss To Date:-56

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 OK AyaK 01-16-04 1
 RE: Getting Spam through RTV.com em... SurvivorBlows 01-16-04 2
   no apology needed! anotherkim 01-16-04 3
 So that's what this was... DEVILRAYS 01-18-04 4
 RE: Getting Spam through RTV.com em... Efjendar 01-23-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "OK"
We'll deal with the spammer. Thanks.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Getting Spam through RTV.com email!"
roseguei2004 was banned. Apologies to anyone who received these pathetic emails.

Thanks,
SB

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "no apology needed!"
It made me feel special for a moment today .

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--Thanks for all the crap you put up with. Thank you.

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "So that's what this was..."
I can't remember if I got that through this site, but I seem to remember getting it five times and not having a clue what was going on...the great and wise Webby hath cleaned up my inbox once and for all.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-23-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Getting Spam through RTV.com email!"
I get tons of these types of scam emails at our company's email address, none from RTV.com, thank goodness. It is ridiculous the number of variations that I have seen from scammers. I feel bad for people who believe these emails and end up sending money. But then again, why would anyone send so much money to someone they didn't know?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •