The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 2266 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-15-11, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Phil (voice-over): Previously on The Amazing Race, six former winning teams left Madrid and took the train to Granada in the Andalucian region of Spain. Once there, teams worried about the effects of two glasses of sangria on those who drove and Tyler & James took a guided tour of Museo Cuevas Sacromonte as their Speed Bump task. Later teams either chose to ski or to plunge down a water slide but while on the way back, they all had to stop for gas. Victor and three other teams all chose to fill his car up with unleaded, with Victor ignoring the warnings of Nat, Kat & his own sister to fill it up with diesel instead. Nat & Kat's wise decisions and speed earned them another first place finish while Chris & Alex's relative weakness, choice to go skiing and ill-fated choice to fill their car with unleaded cost them the Race. Now, six teams are left. Who will be eliminated next?

We see the usual montage, then Phil continues.

Phil: This is Granada. Located in Andalucia, it is considered to be the single most worthwile city in Spain for a tourist. And in the heart of the city, the Alhambra. The home of the Nasrid sultans of the 13th and 14th centuries, now it was the seventh Pit Stop in a race around the world. Teams arrived here at the end of the last leg for a mandatory rest period. Will Nat & Kat continue their frontrunning ways? And can Tyler & James claw their way out of last place? Nat & Kat, who were the first to arrive, will depart 5:30 am.

Nat & Kat hug before opening their clue envelope.

Nat: "Fly to Athens!"

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now fly to Athens, the capital of Greece. Once there, teams must make their way to the Parthenon, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. It is here that teams will receive their next clue.

Kat: Let's go, Natty!

Nat (confessional): We've been doing well at avoiding all the little mistakes on the Race.

Kat (confessional): Including putting the wrong gas in our car! That's why we've done so well.

As they get into their car, we see Uchenna & Joyce on the mat. It's now 5:31 am.

Joyce: "Fly to Athens, Greece."

Uchenna: Wow! The Parthenon!

Joyce (confessional): We really need to stay near the front of the pack.

Uchenna (confessional): We're the weakest team left and thus vulenrable.

They get into their car and follow the doctors to the airport. As they are heading off, we cut to the third team ready to leave. It is now 5:41 am.

Tammy: "Fly to Athens, Greece."

Victor: I'm happy about that!

Tammy (confessional): I hope Victor learned his lesson that women can know as much about cars as men.

Victor (confessional): That was almost as embarrassing for me as the time I got us real lost in Romania!

They get in their car and drive off as well. Fifteen minutes later, we see the next team on the mat.

Megan: "Fly to Athens, Greece."

Cheyne: We're going to Greece!

Megan (confessional): We had a real brain cramp yesterday.

Cheyne (confessional): However, we'll learn from our error.

A minute later, we see Kisha & Jen on the mat.

Jen: "You have $250 for this leg of the Race."

Kisha: Wow! We're going to the Parthenon, sis!

Jen (confessional): We need to rebound from our error yesterday.

Kisha (confessional): But we will. I'm confident that we will.

We see Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce arrive at the airport as we see the last team standing on the mat.

Tyler: "Fly to Athens, Greece."

James: That should be so cool!

Tyler (confessional): We're at the back of the pack again.

James (confessional): But a bunch-up can still help us out.

We see Nat & Kat calling a travel agency only to learn:

Nat: The only flight we can get to Athens leaves at 1:30 pm with a connection in Madrid before arriving at 10:55?

Kat: How many seats are available? (She listens.) Fourteen? Please reserve two tickets for us on that flight.

We then see Uchenna & Joyce trying to get tickets on that same flight. Finally:

Uchenna: Good news -- we got our tickets!

Joyce: Bad news -- everyone will catch up!

We see various other teams learning the same info.

Megan: We'll all be on the same flight!

Cheyne: That should help us out a lot.

Kisha: We're all caught up!

Jen: I'm happy about that!

Tyler: We're on the same flight!

James: We're saved! We're saved!

As the six teams board the flight, we hear Tammy & Victor doing their confessionals.

Tammy: Everyone's all caught up now. It's okay for us.

Victor: But Uchenna & Joyce sure can't be happy about it.

We see the plane take off and then hear Phil.

Phil (voice-over): All teams are now on their way to Athens, the capital of Greece.

We see the plane arrive in Athens at 10:55 pm. We see all six teams rush through the airport and grab taxis.

Megan: Please take us to the Parthenon.

Kisha: The Parthenon, please!

Nat: Get us there as fast as possible, please.

Tyler: We need to get there fast!

Tammy: We're going to the Parthenon.

Joyce: We need to get to the Parthenon!

We see the usual speeding of cabs through the streets of Athens, but it's all for naught when they get to the Parthenon.

Cheyne: We got an Hours of Operation!

Kat: Hours of Operation: 8 am - 8 pm for us.

Jen: So do we sleep outside?

James: Maybe we can find a hotel.

Uchenna & Joyce ask their driver and he tells them of the Hotel Acropolis House.

Uchenna: Most of us can share rooms.

James: That would be just great!

So they all head to the Hotel Acropolis House and get four rooms for one night. Kisha & Jen and Nat & Kat share one room; Megan & Cheyne and Uchenna & Joyce share another room; Tammy & Victor get a third room while Tyler & James get a fourth one.

Okay. Tomorrow I'll do the next part of this chapter. I want you to decide which person says the title quote. I'll take votes until tomorrow night and the person with the most votes will say the title quote.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Estee 06-15-11 1
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... vince3 06-15-11 2
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-16-11 3
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... vince3 06-16-11 4
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Estee 06-17-11 5
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-18-11 6
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... vince3 06-18-11 7
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Estee 06-18-11 8
       RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-20-11 11
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-19-11 9
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-19-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 46543 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-15-11, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Sounds like Uchenna trying to get a laugh out of his spouse.

The Parthenon? About time someone got to offend gods in the plural...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 16997 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-11, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
I'll go with Uchenna also.

06-16-11, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Okay, we have a unanimous vote, so I'll post the next part:

The next morning, we see the six teams at the entrance to the Parthenon. At 8 am, it opens and they all rush inside and grab clue envelopes.

Jen: "Take the Metro to the Roman Agora!"

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now take the Metro to the Roman Agora, at the west end of the Plaka neighborhood. Once there, teams must make their way to the Tower of Winds, where they will find their next clue.

Tyler: Let's get going, James!

Megan: We need to go to the Tower of the Winds.

Nat: The Parthenon is simply awesome!

Victor: Hurry, sis! Hurry!

Joyce: We're in last this time.

We see the teams rushing to the Acropolis station, where:

James: What is the best route?

Ticket Agent: I think the best bet would be to take the metro to Syntagma station, then transfer to Monastiraki Station on Line 3.

Kisha: We'll get our tickets for it, then.

Cheyne: We need to get to the Agora quickly!

The first three teams get their tickets and rush to the platform while Nat & Kat are getting theirs. However, they miss the train and have to wait!

Kat: We got our tickets. Hurry, Natty!

Tammy: We can't fall behind!

They go down and join the other three teams. Uchenna & Joyce get their tickets and as they rush to the platform, the next train arrives.

Uchenna: WAIT FOR US! WAIT!

Luckily, they make it on the same train as the others and then travel to their destination. They all get off and jog to the Roman Agora and the Tower of the Winds, where their next clue awaits them. Tyler & James are the first to get the clue.

Tyler: Roadblock! "Who is windy?"

Phil: In this Roadblock, one person from each team must find eight markers corresponding to the destinations of the eight wind gods featured on a frieze and put them on eight sundials which are underneath each wind god. The first team to correctly identify all eight wind gods will receive their next clue.

James: I have to do this one now.

Megan: Roadblock! My turn now!

Cheyne: Yeah. I did the last one.

Jen: You're doing it, right?

Kisha: Yeah, I'm doing it, sis.

Nat: It's my turn now!

Kat: Go for it, Natty!

Tammy: I'll take this one.

Victor: Do real well, sis!

Joyce: It's my turn to do a Roadblock.

Uchenna: "Everyone knows it's windy."

He begins singing the song "Everyone knows it's windy" as the teams find the eight markers. Joyce and Tammy decide to watch Nat, thinking that she can help them figure out which marker goes with which sundial. Nat is constantly looking at the markers, which each have something like "N", and looking at the frieze so that she can determine which marker goes with which sundial. The other three seem to be just guessing. James is the first one to put all eight down, but the guy who checks the sundials shakes his head.

James: Damnit! I'm wrong!

As he tries to figure out what went wrong, Nat seems to have already figured out a few markers, with Joyce and Tammy copying her. Kisha is looking confused, but then she sees Joyce and Tammy following Nat's lead and she decides to check out Nat's progress. So does Megan. It turns out Nat is doing really well at figuring out which marker goes with the sundial under a certain wind god. So Kisha and Megan decide to follow her lead as well, since she has already figured out a marker they were confused on. Soon, Nat is done and calls over the guy who's checking the sundials out. He looks it over -- and hands over a clue envelope!

Kat: You did it, Natty! You did it!

Nat: "Now head to Lycabettus Hill!"

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now take the Metro to the Kolonaki district and then walk to Lycabettus Hill, which borders the district. Once there, teams must take a funicular all the way to the top, where they will receive their next clue.

As Nat & Kat head out, we see Joyce, Kisha, Megan and Tammy have all finished at about the same time while James is redoing one that he missed (and the others had done right). The guy doing the checking hands Joyce, Kisha, Megan and Tammy their clues.

Jen: "Now head to Lycabettus Hill."

Kisha: We're taking the Metro first.

Megan: And then we're walking there.

Cheyne: Well, let's get going then.

Uchenna: "Everyone knows it's windy."

Joyce (laughing): You are so funny!

Tammy: Let's get going!

Victor: I'm with you, sis!

As they head out, we see James has fixed his mistake and soon he receives his next clue.

Tyler: Let's hustle!

They hurry off after the other five teams. Nat & Kat manage to get tickets from Monastiraki Station to Evangelissimos Station, but miss the first train. This allows four other teams to catch up and begin getting tickets. Kisha & Jen and Megan & Cheyne get their tickets just as a train arrives.

Megan: Let's hurry, Cheyne!

Cheyne: Hey! WAIT FOR US!

Nat: I wonder if any team will join us.

Kat: Probably. But maybe not all of them.

Kisha: YES! We just made it!

Jen: We are really lucky, sis!

Tammy & Victor, Tyler & James and Uchenna & Joyce have to get on a train that leaves 4 and a half minutes after the first one.

Tyler: That was lucky for us!

James: It sure was! I'm glad!

Tammy: We're in a bad position.

Victor: But I think we'll survive.

Uchenna: We need a lot of luck!

Joyce: We just can't go out now!

As they leave, we see the first train arrive at Evangelissimos Station. The three teams on it jog to the funicular leading to the top of Lycabettus Hill. Megan & Cheyne and Kisha & Jen get on a funicular but Nat & Kat have to wait for a later one.

Okay, I'll be doing the Detour tomorrow. But first, I want you to decide whether Kisha & Jen (who have won only one leg) should win this one or if either Megan & Cheyne or Nat & Kat should win it instead. I'll take votes until tomorrow night and the team with the most votes will win the leg.

06-16-11, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Kisha/Jen

06-17-11, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Nat & Kat. Traditionally, Kisha & Jen just don't win intermediary legs.

06-18-11, 01:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Sorry I'm a bit late. Computer problems. However, I'm doing the next part now:

Nat & Kat board the next funicular car. As they do so:

Kat: Relax, Natty. We'll be okay.

Nat: With you around, I'll relax.

She's taking deep breaths to calm herself since she's afraid of heights. As we see the train arrive at Evangelissimos Station and Tammy & Victor, Tyler & James and Uchenna & Joyce all rush off the train, we then cut to Kisha & Jen and Megan & Cheyne disembarking from the funicular and finding the cluebox.

Jen: "Make your way to Panathinaiko Stadium."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now head over to Panathinaiko Stadium, home of the track and field events of the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens. This is where teams will find their next clue.

Kisha: Hopefully, this is right up our alley!

Megan: I think we'll have to take a taxi.

Cheyne: I agree. We'll need a taxi now.

As they head back to the funicular, they pass Nat & Kat.

Kat: We're heading back down, Natty.

Nat: That's a major relief for me!

They catch up to the other two teams and as all three take the funicular down, we see Tyler & James arrive at the funicular which will take them to the top. Tammy & Victor and Uchenna & Joyce are approaching the funicular as a car arrives and Tyler & James board it.

Tammy: WAIT FOR US! PLEASE WAIT!

But the car departs with only Tyler & James on board.

Uchenna: Damnit! We're probably done for now!

Tammy & Victor and Uchenna & Joyce board another car for the ride up. We then see the first car reach the bottom. All three teams disembark as we see Tyler & James reach the top and find the clue box.

Tyler: This should be great for us!

James: Yeah, we should do real well.

They head back as we see the first three teams hailing taxis.

Jen: Take us to Panathinaiko Stadium.

Kisha: And get us there quickly, please!

Megan: You know where Panathinaiko Stadium is?

First Taxi Driver: I do. (Slight rattlesnake sound.)

Cheyne: I hope he knows where to take us, dear.

Nat: Panathinaiko Stadium, please.

Kat: As fast as possible, please.

The three taxis drive off as we see Tammy & Victor and Uchenna & Joyce find the clue box.

Joyce: "Make your way to Panathinaiko Stadium."

Victor: Let's hurry down then!

They hustle just as we see a funicular car approach the top. Tyler & James board it and it leaves just as Tammy & Victor arrive. They take the next one down with Uchenna & Joyce. Once down, Tyler & James are the first team to hail a taxi.

Tyler: Take us to Panathinaiko Stadium!

James: Do you know where that place is?

Second Taxi Driver: Sure! Hop in!

A definite rattlesnake sound is heard as the models hop in. Then Tammy & Victor and Uchenna & Joyce hail taxis.

Tammy: Panathinaiko Stadium.

Victor: And hurry! Please!

Joyce: We're going to Panathinaiko Stadium.

Uchenna: We're in a race, so please hurry!

Soon all six teams are on their way to Panathinaiko Stadium. One team gets there first and rush out into the stadium, where the clue box is located.

Kisha: Detour! Track or Field?

Phil: In this Detour, teams have to compete in events that are part of the modern-day Olympic games. The choice: Track or Field. In Track, teams have to run the 100-meter dash in a time less than 15 seconds. If a team finishes the dash within the allotted time, the starter will give them their next clue. If not, the team will have to jog around the track before they will be given their next clue. In field, teams will have to do the long jump, the oldest field event in the Olympic games. They will have to jump a distance of at least 6 feet. If they do so, the guy who measures the distance will give them their next clue. If not, they will have to jog around the track before they're given their next clue.

Jen: I think we can do Track.

As they get into uniform, the next team arrives.

Nat: Detour! Track or Field?

Kat: I think Track is easier.

As they also get into uniform, we cut to a taxi, where a team is having a big problem.

Tyler: Our driver is totally clueless!

James: Maybe we should bail out on him.

As they pay their bill and search for another taxi, we cut back to the stadium. Kisha & Jen come out in track uniforms and as they do so, we see another team arrive.

Megan: Our taxi took the long way around!

Cheyne: Detour! Track looks easier to me.

As they head in to change, we see another team arrive just as Kisha & Jen get into their starting blocks and Nat & Kat come out in track uniforms.

Tammy: Detour! Track or Field?

Victor: Field looks way too hard.

The decision made, they too head in to change as Kisha & Jen await the signal. When it's given, they rush out of the blocks and run down the track as Nat & Kat get into the starting blocks and wait. Kisha & Jen cross the finish line as we see Megan & Cheyne arrive in their track uniforms. The time is 11 seconds flat. Kisha & Jen cheer as the starter gives them an envelope.

Jen: "Make your way to the next PIT STOP!"

Phil: Teams can now make their way to the National Gardens of Athens. Located in the center of Athens, it is the Pit Stop for this leg of the race. The last team to check in here may be eliminated.

Kisha: We're in first! Let's go now, sis!

The team heads out just as we see the fifth team looking at the clue envelope.

Uchenna: Detour! Field seems too hard.

Joyce: Yeah. Track should be easier.

We then see Tammy & Victor come out in their track uniforms as Nat & Kat get the signal to run. They finish in a time of 13 seconds flat and cheer as they receive their clue.

Nat: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop!"

Kat: "The National Garden of Athens! Wow!

They hurry out as Megan & Cheyne get into the starting blocks and prepare to race. We see that Tyler & James have found a taxi and are on their way to the stadium.

Tyler: We're in trouble.

James: Yeah. We sure are.

Okay, I'm going to have Kisha & Jen win the leg (I'm breaking the tie in their favor), but I want you to decide which team -- Tyler & James or Uchenna & Joyce -- will be eliminated. I'll take votes until tonight and the team with the most votes will be Philiminated.

06-18-11, 01:57 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Uchenna/Joyce

06-18-11, 08:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Tyler & James.

Surprised at the penalty for the Detour... I would have gone with something more severe. Say, a pole vault. Over an alligator pit. (I'm sure I can find alligators somewhere.) Or at least a few more laps. What's the total circumference of that track?

06-20-11, 05:09 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
I don't know for sure, but I thought it was big enough that a run around the total circumference would waste a few minutes.

06-19-11, 01:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Okay, we have a tie vote for the eliminated team (as usual), so I'm breaking it. Here are the results:

We cut back to the stadium as Megan & Cheyne hear the starter's signal and take off running down the track. Megan & Cheyne cross the finish line in 12 seconds flat and receive their next clue as Tammy & Victor get onto the starting blocks and as Uchenna & Joyce come out in track uniforms.

Megan: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Cheyne: "The National Garden of Athens."

The newlyweds head off as we cut to the National Garden of Athens. A team parks outside, grab their bags and run into the gardens, where we see Phil and a native greeter. The team lands on the mat.

Native Greeter: Welcome to Athens, Greece.

Kisha: Thank you.

Phil: Kisha & Jen, you are team number one! (Kisha & Jen cheer and hug.) And I have some good news for you. As the winners of this leg of the race, you have won a free trip for two from Travelocity, and you will be going to Cluj-Napoca, Romania. (Kisha & Jen look thrilled.) You will be staying in a Senior Suite apartment at the lovely Hotel Panorama, which is fifteen minutes from downtown Cluj-Napoca. The suite has a living room with a sofa bed and a panoramic view, a double bed for two people, a bathroom and a well-equipped kitchen. From there you can go to the Ethnographical Museum, which is the closest tourist attraction, and to other tourist attractions. And you can enjoy all this after the race.

Jen: Just awesome!

As they hug again, we cut to the stadium, where Tammy & Victor are ready to run. When the starter's signal goes off, they run and cross the track in thirteen-point-five seconds. They hug as they receive their next clue.

Tammy: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Victor: "The National Garden of Athens." Cool!

They hurry off as Tyler & James finally rush in and find the cluebox on the field.

Tyler: Detour! Track or Field?

James: Uchenna & Joyce are doing Track.

Tyler: So we'd better do the Field one.

James: Yeah. But it seems hard.

As they head out to do the long jump, Uchenna & Joyce are in the starting blocks, waiting for the gun to go off. When it does, they run down the track. They are the slowest ones so far and when they cross the finish line, they look at their time. Both had crossed just one-tenth of a second shy of fifteen seconds. They cheer as the starter hands them their next clue.

Joyce: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Uchenna: "The National Garden of Athens."

We then cut to the Pit Stop, where the second team has arrived.

Phil: Nat & Kat, you are team number two.

Nat: We'll take it.

Kat: It's just fine!

We then cut back to the stadium, where Tyler does his attempt. He lands just shy of six feet as we see James make his attempt. He too lands just shy of six feet and he and Tyler have to jog around the track as we see the third team check in.

Phil: Megan & Cheyne, you are team number three.

Megan: That's a relief.

Cheyne: We're okay now.

We then cut back to the stadium as we see Tyler & James jogging around. They finish as we see the fourth team check in.

Phil: Tammy & Victor, you are team number four.

Tammy: That's not bad.

Victor: For now, that is.

We then see Tyler & James receive their final clue.

Tyler: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

James: "The National Garden of Athens." Go!

They hustle off and get into their taxi. We see Uchenna & Joyce and Tyler & James driving through the streets, both worried. We then cut back to the area just outside the National Garden as we see a team get out of their taxi and follow them all the way up to the mat.

Phil: Uchenna & Joyce, you are team number five.

Joyce: Team number five?

Uchenna: We're still alive!

We then see Tyler & James arrive some minutes later.

Native Greeter: Welcome to Athens, Greece.

Tyler: Thank you.

Phil: Tyler & James, you are the last team to arrive.

James: That's bad.

Phil: I'm sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the Race.

Tyler: That sucks.

James: I'd agree.

Tyler: We should've gotten farther.

James: But we had really bad luck.

Phil: Despite the way that it ended, how did you like doing the Race a second time?

Tyler: We had a great time.

James: Yeah, I had a blast.

Tyler: And I wouldn't have done it without James.

James: I have to agree. Tyler was just awesome!

They high-five before walking off the mat.

Well, as you know, I broke the tie and decided to get rid of the alpha-male team. No more all-male teams in the Race now. The Elimination Station section will be coming up tonight.

06-19-11, 07:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition, Episode 8: Everyone Knows It's Windy"
Okay, here are the latest goings-on at Elimination Station:

We see B.J. & Tyler, Chris & Alex, Nick & Starr, Rob & Brennan and TK & Rachel all sitting in the lounge. They had just come back from a trip to see some museums and dinner when:

B.J.: The next team eliminated is going to call?

Clerk: That's right.

Tyler: I wonder which team we'll be hearing from?

Chris: Tyler & James came in next-to-last.

Alex: Yeah, that's our pick for who'll call.

Rob: Uchenna & Joyce might be calling.

Brennan: Yeah, they're the weakest left.

That's when the phone call comes in. Nick goes to get the phone and puts it on the speaker so that the others can comment.

Tyler: Hey guys! It's us!

Nick: It's Tyler & James!

Starr: What happened, guys?

James: A couple of things.

Tyler: First, James fell behind on the Roadblock.

James: Then, we got a really bad taxi driver!

TK: That'll do it to you guys.

Tyler: Then, we chose the wrong Detour.

James: We chose to do the long jump.

Tyler: We couldn't jump past six feet.

James: So we had to jog around the track!

Rachel: Sorry to hear about it.

Tyler: Thanks. We're sorry as well.

James: Yeah, we shouldn't be out now.

Rob: So, you guys will be acting as decoys now?

Tyler: Yeah, that's the plan.

James: It could've been worse.

Brennan: Yeah, you could be the first ones out.

Chris: But at least we're having fun.

Tyler: We have to go now.

Alex: See you back in the USA, then!

James: Yeah, see you guys!

They hang up.

B.J.: Well, they might not be having a lot of fun.

Tyler: But at least they're with the other teams.

Nick: I wonder who will be next to go.

TK: I doubt we'll be hearing from Nat & Kat.

Starr: No, they seem like a strong team.

Rachel: Unless they get U-Turned like we were!

B.J.: We might not find out for quite some time.

Tyler: Not if a TBC leg is coming up very soon.

Chris: Or a non-elimination leg.

Alex: That's also a possibility.

Rob: Maybe Uchenna & Joyce will be out next.

Brennan: Yeah, they're the weakest team left.

Nick: Or maybe a strong team will be U-Turned.

Starr: In that case, probably Megan & Cheyne.

TK: Well, we'll find out soon enough.

Rachel: So let's just hang around now.

They hang around the pool, relaxing and drinking.

B.J.: So what should we do tomorrow?

Tyler: Why not just do some surfing?

Chris: We might bow out of it.

Alex: But we'll watch you guys.

Rob: Count us out of it as well.

Brennan: Yeah, we're a bit old.

Nick: We'll be taking part.

Starr: Yeah, we can surf.

TK: And we'll be surfing.

Rachel: Yeah, we can surf!

Later, they head in and prepare to go to bed.

Okay, the next episode will be coming tomorrow.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •