The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RIP Survivorblows"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

LWPsta 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-20-09, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LWPsta Click to send private message to LWPsta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RIP Survivorblows"

There comes a time in every website's life when the plug must be pulled. Times have changed, the cosmic forces are aligned, and all humanity watches with trepidation as the curtain is being prepared to drop. Such things require swift and precise execution. The troops are in position, the cameras are focused, and the ears are tuned to perfection.

Events such as this historic, planned to the ten-thousanths of a decimal point, never to happen again. The story is simple, the lesson is eternal. Three twists and a crank.

For centuries, nay, eons, a cry was wailed, the show must go on! Passed down through the ages, a lone survivor was ushered about, hidden, silent, and powerful. This survivor had a name that must not be uttered, but once. Now is not that time, for time is not now. Swiftly...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RIP Survivorblows Estee 07-20-09 1
   RE: RIP Survivorblows LWPsta 07-21-09 2
       RE: RIP Survivorblows LWPsta 07-21-09 3
 RE: RIP Survivorblows kingfish 07-29-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 44384 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-09, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RIP Survivorblows"
It was a dark and stormy night.

Suddenly, a shot rang out!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-21-09, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LWPsta Click to send private message to LWPsta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RIP Survivorblows"
Can I be a mod? There's a twitter gang following me around because I was given a "camp paign" of sympathy many many years ago cuz I have MD and the WWF felt sorry for me. Well, a couple of "lesbians" were on their bunks kissing and I noticed and got a little excited and whistled. So then all week my campmates got jealous cuz I saw them and didn't point them out so everyone else could see.

It doesn't stop there, oh no! Word got round to my brothers and friends and they immediately decided that it would be a crime against humanity if one of those lesbians were to get in bed with me. So they began following me around school and camp making sure I didn't get close to any lesbians. This is still going on today.

Basically, where in history did someone get off course?, cuz there is a bunch of religious folks mad that light skinned lesbians tend to not like being bitchslapped, but snakes in Ireland? don't ever shake hands with royalty. All around the world little kids are afraid to buy computers because I bought a dell with microsoft windows, use the computer all day at home and wonder why I never come outside cuz computers are kids toys, especially the side that webby sees.

07-21-09, 05:01 PM (EST)
3. "RE: RIP Survivorblows"
Who cares about Israel? Nothing important happened in Munich.

kingfish 12060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-09, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RIP Survivorblows"
I woke up in a sweat, fresh from a repeating dream loop. One of those insidious dream scenes that you can't escape, even though you know even in the dream that you are in a dream. That it isn't real, yet the cycle continues, and the frustration is real.

And when I awoke it took several minutes to shake the frustrated panic of the dream, and I had to utter over and over, "No I am not posting as LWPsta, I am not posting as LWPsta...."

And as I was recovering, I noticed that the purse dog my friend had foisted on me while she was away was eating my slipper. The realization of this and what it meant hit me like an errant bowling ball, and I ran out the door of my apartment, screaming, screaming...then unconsciousness....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •