The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Amazing Race: Expedition PTTE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-08, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Amazing Race: Expedition PTTE"
WARNING: Spoiler Information Here. Please do not venture into this thread without reading the Premiere first.

PTTE stands for Picks To The End, a popular game here at RTVW for just about everything. Estee has one going for her season of The Mole; this is the PTTE for my TAR season, which is currently underway.

Here's how it works. You list teams in the order you think they will finish, and the closer your guess is to the truth, the fewer points you will score. Whoever has the fewest points at the end of the season wins. Not sure yet what you win, but I'll think of something.

Now, if you've made it through the Premiere, you know this much:

This isn't a twelve-team season. This is a fourteen-team season.

If you haven't read the premiere, then you probably should.

Anywho, here are the teams:

Alex and Elena
Bobby and Caroline
Carrie and Dana
Debra and Bob
Hayley and Alexis
Jeffrey and Bryan
Leilani and Kea
Ray and Jamal
Reggie and Dan
Spike and Jennifer
Steve and Darius
Tina and Jim
Eric and Jessica
Charlie and Derek

Eric and Jessica are none other than the Big Brother 8 couple, and Charlie and Derek are from previous installments of my writing, most notably Survivor: All-Stars II.

In order to make your guess, simply rank the teams as such.

14. Jeffrey and Bryan
13. Steve and Darius
12. Debra and Bob
11. Tina and Jim
10. Alex and Elena
9. Leilani and Kea
8. Eric and Jessica
7. Reggie and Dan
6. Ray and Jamal
5. Hayley and Alexis
4. Charlie and Derek
3. Carrie and Dana
2. Spike and Jennifer
1. Bobby and Caroline

The team listed at the top next to 14 is the team taht you think will be the first out; the team next to 1 at the bottom is the team you think will win.

Remember, the list above is not official and is a sample. I picked it with random numbers. Don't go dissecting it. You will get nowhere.

That having been said, the boot order is pre-determined and will not be altered.

If you do decide to join later, there will be a 5-point penalty per round missed.

I think that's everything. With that, start picking!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Amazing Race: Expedition PT... Estee 02-19-08 1
 RE: The Amazing Race: Expedition PT... ohmyheck 02-19-08 2
 RE: The Amazing Race: Expedition PT... VisionQuest 02-22-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 44384 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-08, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Amazing Race: Expedition PTTE"
14. Bobby & Caroline
13. Tina & Jim
12. Leilani & Kea
11. Carrie & Dana
10. Steve & Darius
9. Debra & Bob
8. Reggie & Dan
7. Hayley & Alexis
6. Jeffrey & Bryan
5. Ray & Jamal
4. Charlie & Derek
3. Eric & Jessica
2. Spike & Jennifer
1. Alex & Elena
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-19-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Amazing Race: Expedition PTTE"
14. Bobby/Caroline
13. Jeffrey/Bryan
12. Leilani/Kea
11. Ray/Jamal
10. Eric/Jessica
9. Steve/Darius
8. Debra/Bob
7. Carrie/Dana
6. Reggie/Dan
5. Tina/Jim
4. Spike/Jennifer
3. Hayley/Alexis
2. Derek/Charlie
1. Alex/Elena

VisionQuest 649 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-22-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Amazing Race: Expedition PTTE"
14. Carrie and Dana
13. Reggie and Dan
12. Ray and Jamal
11. Jeffrey and Bryan
10. Leilani and Kea
9. Alex and Elena
8. Spike and Jennifer
7. Charlie and Derek
6. Bobby and Caroline
5. Steve and Darius
4. Debra and Bob
3. Eric and Jessica
2. Hayley and Alexis
1. Tina and Jim

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •