The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"An ode to Derek and Drew."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-23-02, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"An ode to Derek and Drew."
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-02 AT 03:33 AM (EST)

Beautiful form, exquisite manners, impeccable breeding... but enough about the gorgeous Russian Bolzoi. Aside from these superlative qualities, the one distinction that really sets these high maintenance cover dogs apart from our twin Adonises is intelligence, or the lack thereof. Fortunately our intrepid twins posses oddles more of it (intelligence that is),which is also why the Bolzoi as a pedigree has been bred exclusively for show whereas D&D have actually made it as leaders of the pack.
While it plainly would be bad business to have Bolzois fronting search and rescue parties or a drug sniffing squads, for CBS, this is good. Let's face it, without Team Zoolander as race leaders, this season's TAR would simply unravel before the producers' faces. The few teams with any actual entertainment potential have made early exits and that leaves us with only the Baldy Bros and Team 911 to contend with... and then, we have Derek and Drew.

Team Zoolander, Team Kelso (pretty boys without a clue), Chip 'n Dale (a variant of Chippendales, alt. chipmunks without a clue) and finally Models Inc. ( if you haven't a clue, dat's alright. Spelling and Star Entertainment hopes you don't). With this many nom(s) de guerre (sic? my bad), how can we not heart them. Granted they aren't as charming as Team Cha, or as funny as the Festers, but they're righteously dreamy. And deliciously dumb. In my book, that's more than enough. Plus they are SO mild-mannered. yep they're definitely swooning material.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: An ode to Derek and Drew. MsShel330 10-23-02 1
   RE: An ode to Derek and Drew. Goober 10-23-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-23-02, 12:55 PM (EST)
1. "RE: An ode to Derek and Drew."
Ummm, I think you mean Russian Borzoi.

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-23-02, 10:28 PM (EST)
2. "RE: An ode to Derek and Drew."
LOL. At least I got the Russian bit right.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •