The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-01, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-01 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

RonAndBrennan.com seems to have launched, and they have a lot of photos from various TAR parties.

Among them is the below (boy that Bitchell guy gets around)

EDITED TO UPLOAD IMAGE LOCALLY

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo SurvivorBlows 12-14-01 1
   RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo SurvivorBlows 12-14-01 2
 RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo true 12-14-01 3
   Brennan/Emily trigirl 12-14-01 4
       RE: Brennan/Emily SurvivorBlows 12-14-01 6
       RE: Brennan/Emily SurvivorBlows 12-14-01 7
           RE: Brennan/Emily Hobbs of Mich 12-14-01 11
 RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo moonbaby 12-14-01 5
   RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo Cole 12-14-01 8
       Yep, that's Mitchell AyaK 12-14-01 9
           Ah, those pesky rumors... ursusminor 12-14-01 12
               Brandon AyaK 12-14-01 13
                   sham marriages ursusminor 12-14-01 14
       RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo SurvivorBlows 12-14-01 10
 RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo SkyRaider 12-15-01 15
   RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo jase 12-17-01 16
       RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo SurvivorBlows 12-19-01 18
       RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo MMM 12-19-01 19
           RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo bAbYd0LL 04-02-02 20
 RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo rEEl_bitEs 12-19-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-14-01, 09:52 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
If you have problems with the image loading it's probably because R&B.com seems to be sinking under all the traffic it's getting (maybe they mentioned it on some of their interviews?)

Anyways, I'll try and upload a local copy to oue server instead.

-SB

12-14-01, 09:54 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-01 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

Done...

Anyways, there's a large collection of race party photos covering just about every team at the below URL -- both Amie and Emily clean up very nicely btw) I'd suggest folks take a look if they are interested.

http://www.robandbrennan.com/racers/

...one thing I'm wondering though is if these photos are all from state-side events that happened when the race WAS OVER or if any of them are from the "layovers" at the pit stops. Anyone know?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 01:49 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
Thanks for the picture webby

Brennan and Emily make a lovely couple. Funny, the lawyers won, and until you pointed out, that one, as being Brennan, I had no idea which one was which!

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-14-01, 02:28 PM (EST)
4. "Brennan/Emily "
It's confirmed...they are really a couple. Brennan admitted it on Rosie today. Mom would be proud.

Still love ya B!

12-14-01, 03:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Brennan/Emily "
>It's confirmed...they are really a couple.
> Brennan admitted it on
>Rosie today.

Ah-ha... I knew it. I don't care who you are -- long distance phone calls every day is a bit excessive for a platonic relationship built over only three weeks together (unless of course, your employer is paying the $$$ )

-SB

12-14-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Brennan/Emily "
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-01 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Actually, after just checking all the photos again, this should have been incredibly obvious to me this morning -- Brennan is in EVERY SINGLE photo that Emily is in!

(btw, don't tell me they don't read this site either-- because not only do they link to us, but look at the name of the 4th photo -- "Brennan-Momily.jpg" -- I don't recall them ever calling themselves "Momily" anywhere else than this website. I guess Karyn is the only one brave enough to show herself so far.

Anyways, check it out:

Hobbs of Mich 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-14-01, 06:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Brennan/Emily "
Nice Rack!!!!

LOL...

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
Does this remind anyone else of the photo from Guinness Book of World records with the tallest man in the world?

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-14-01, 04:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
I know for a fact that Brennan and Rob have been reading the sites, including this one. So that could account for the photo names. OK, really stupid question, but is that really Mitchell from Survivor 2? Sure looks like him, if it is him I wasn't aware he was friends with Brennan and Emily, he's in two pictures in two separate locations with them. I suppose once you're on a CBS reality show, you're all part of the family!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 05:37 PM (EST)
9. "Yep, that's Mitchell"
I'm sure that Mitchell would be fun to meet, even if you had never met him before! He definitely seems like an uninhibited partier.

And I'm glad that you were able to so convincingly shatter the rumors about R&B's sexual preference, Webby. As a one-time single guy in my 20s who lived with a roommate, like Rob & Brennan do (neither of us got married until after turning 30), I found all the rumors about their sexual preference to be a little frightening ... I hope people weren't talking about me like that! Of course, that didn't stop me from using it as one of the board nicknames for them ("Team Ambiguous", courtesy of NightScribe)...

ursusminor 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-01, 08:00 PM (EST)
12. "Ah, those pesky rumors..."
If the rumors need shattering, those pictures don't do it. I've known of too many gay (or bi?) men who, for whatever reason, have publicly dated or even married women.

But I don't think it's worth any bother to shatter the rumors. To me, being gay (or for that matter, being straight), like the numerous other attributes which would make a person the individual that he is, is a badge you would choose to wear proudly, not a scarlet letter to painted onto you by others.

If Rob and/or Brennan were gay and were to "come out", I might cheer the event. If we hear of wedding plans, I'll join the crowd in offering my best wishes. Meanwhile, I'll cheer their victory and their fine performance in the race.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 09:05 PM (EST)
13. "Brandon"
True enough, but usually that happens while someone is young enough to be uncomfortable about sexual preference. One example is Brandon Quinlan, the gay cast member on Survivor 3, who was married (yes, to a woman) while he was in college.

But I don't think Brennan seems so uncomfortable about who he is that he would do that, and he's not a Rock Hudson-type needing a sham marriage to keep his "leading man" image alive.

ursusminor 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-01, 09:23 PM (EST)
14. "sham marriages"
>But I don't think Brennan seems
>so uncomfortable about who he
>is that he would do
>that, and he's not a
>Rock Hudson-type needing a sham
>marriage to keep his "leading
>man" image alive.

For the record (and it might not be obvious from any of my earlier postings), I agree with this totally. An attitude which I can really admire is "I'm secure enough in my own self-identity that I don't care what others might say."

12-14-01, 05:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-01 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

Yes, Mitchell is in two photos, but they are from the same night -- note the clothing is the same. One looks to be from the limo ride to the party (maybe the TAR premiere party?) the other looks to be *AT* the party itself.

As far as Mitchell being there -- come on, how many OTHER seven foot tall guys that look like that do you know? ...and besides, we know that no true media whore (especially one who's spotlight is quickly fading) would miss a chance to have some photos taken of himself!

...if you don't believe me, ask shakes, I hear he's now resorted to setting up a stand next to Santa Claus at the Chicagoland malls.

-SB

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-15-01, 12:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
In the photo with Bitchell and Emily, it sure seems that Brennan is giving us the finger with his left hand on Emily's shoulder. Like he's saying, "Yeah, baby! She's got a big rack and they're mine all mine!"

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-17-01, 11:05 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
I think the whole thing of them dating is a SHAM! It's just a scheme to stay in the limelight for as long as they can. It reminds me of the "so-called" marriage proposal on Big Brother 2, not to mention the whole "who's dating who from Survivor 2" crap-o-rama. It wasn't mentioned on the Early Show, but on Rosie because she comes on at various times during the day across America. Not to mention the chance of having the show air again when it is repeated. The Early Show is a one time only thing.

You could tell that it was a lie the way Rosie had a mental fumble just trying to ask whether or not it was true. It's just my opinion, but you shouldn't believe anything and everything a person says if you don't know them personally and/or trust them fully. If it's REALLY true, good for them. But if it isn't, you shouldn't lie about it because if your goal is to present a certain image to the public, being a liar isn't going to get you anywhere.

12-19-01, 09:09 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
I really don't think it's a sham "hollywood" thing... and for the record they also mentioned it in their chat and Brennan provided a few more details:

caterbone: If you were not the winner…what team would you have liked to see win? And why?

AR_Brennan: Nancy and Emily because I think that would have surprised everybody the most. Plus, I think Emily's kind of cool.
AR_Rob: Brennan is blinded by passion. Of course Nancy and Emily are sentimental favorites but had we not won it would have been nice to see Frank and Marguerita win because they were runners up and played a great game.

rlb29: I hear Brennan and Emily are dating - true?

AR_Brennan: Yes, it's true. It didn't start during the race. Actually Emily had a boyfriend and I had a girlfriend at the time. It really has started since the show has been on the air.
AR_Rob: They're great together.

MMM 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
There has been much mention about Emily's rack but am I the only one that would consider her a disgusting catch after her "fit" in India when even her mother appeared to be ashamed to be associated with her? If there was any way I was ever going to root for Momily, Emily's incredibly racist comments killed those chances. Thanks, CBS for broadcasting a fine moment and example of how US Americans can be abroad---ugly, ugly, ugly. Emily may be young but she is also ignorant. Fine catch, indeed.

bAbYd0LL 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-02, 09:03 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
I definitely agree!
Im glad she hooked up w/ Brennan not w/ Rob! cos Rob's MINE!!!!!!!

rEEl_bitEs 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-19-01, 03:23 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Funny Brennan/Emily photo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-01 AT 03:33 AM (EST)

so now it's clear that rob and brennan are not GAY..

fine for that. bren is nice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •