The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List 21.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-05-12, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List 21.6"
Scrub A Dub Dub

Long time poster and lvoe lister Beau30 has picked up the job of stat guy. Check out the awesome job he's doing here!

After two legs in Bangladesh, seven teams headed for Turkey, the only country to have land on two continents (Europe and Asia). At least according to Phil. Teams landed on the Europe side and were directed to cross over by ferry to the Asia side.

Detour asked teams to choose between simit or scrub it. All but two teams seemed to welcome the idea of a scrub down except The Beekman Boys and Monster Truckers (I think we are all thankful we didn't have to watch Rob or the Beekman Boys be scrubbed down).

The Roadblock asked one team member to sell the worlds first soft to patrons of a market until they had earned 40 lira.

To the Lvoe List:

1)Trey & Lexi - finished first and are doing an all around good job. Wasn't happy with their part in stealing James & Abba's money.

2)Jaymes & James - Fall behind every leg lately and needs to get their race back on track. Don't get upset or angry and I like that about them.

3)James & Abba - Seems like their energy is waning and losing your money is a really bad mistake.

4)Josh & Brent - Weak team that was lucky to survive this leg.

5)Abby & Ryan - He's just not likable. Arrogant, selfish and a #####. She seems okay but she stays with him.

6)Natalie & Nadiya - They knew exactly whose money it was and purposely keep it. Not acceptable to me. Will be at the bottom of my list from now on.

Philiminated: Rob & Kelly. Not going to miss them. He was almost as big a ##### as Ryan.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6 emydi 11-05-12 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6 Belle Book 11-05-12 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6 beau_30 11-05-12 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6 Max Headroom 11-05-12 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6 featherfish81 11-06-12 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6 altpeach 11-06-12 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6 TARFAN76 11-06-12 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6 louislam 11-11-12 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6 beau_30 11-11-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-12, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6"

1)Jaymes & James - the scrub scene gets them no. 1 this week }.

2)James & Abba - I like them. I lose money all the time....I understand.

3)Josh & Brent - I like them. I think if I had to decide with whom to have dinner with...this would be my team

4)Trey & Lexi-they drop becasue of lexi complancency with the stealing of money

5)Abby & Ryan - He's a turd.

6)Natalie & Nadiya - Totally unacceptable.

Philiminated: Rob & Kelly. Thank dog.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-05-12, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6"
Here is my list.

1. Trey & Lexie -- I hope they win.
2. James & Abba -- really nice guys after all.
3. Josh & Brent -- I'm glad they survived.
4. Jaymes & James -- at least they rectified their early error.
5. Natalie & Nadiya -- all's fair in love and war, perhaps, but still you should have returned the money.
6. Abbie & Ryan -- don't like Ryan. That said, Abbie's nice and Ryan's no Jonathan the Jerk -- thank God.

Gonzo: Rob & Kelly. My least favorite team and I'm glad they're gone!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-05-12, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6"
Thanks for the shout out. I'm hoping to get better at it. I wish more people would post come on out people.

My lvoe list

1) James/Abba - Awesome guys
2) Trey/Lexie - They drop because of her with the money, I don't think Trey wanted to do that.
3) Jaymes/James - They need to get better racing. Their starting to become Dandrew
4) Josh/Brent - The tall one is more of clueless person.
5) Natile/Nadiya - Dirty on stealing the money. But I dislike the other team more
6) Ryan/Abbie - Dirty Ryan. He's an #####.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-12, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6"
1. Trey & Lexi
2. James & Abba
3. Josh & Brent
4. Abbie & Ryan
5. James & Jaymes
9,237,144. Natalie & Nadiya

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-06-12, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6"
1) Jaymes & James - They have a great attitude and are doing well. They'll need to step it up a little to make it to the final 3, though.

2) James & Abba - Seem to be having fun and are decent racers. Need to stop making dumb mistakes, though.

3) Abby & Ryan - He only seems to have a problem with the twins, so I can't tell if he's actually obnoxious or if they just bring it out of him.

4) Josh & Brent - Keep surviving out of luck, and easily get snippy with each other.

5) Trey & Lexi - Knew about the money and didn't say anything, in fact demanded part of it for their silence. Prior to this leg I liked them, but this drops them.

6) Natalie & Nadiya - I had always found them rather annoying, but taking the money was absolutely over the top. They knew it wasn't theirs, were pretty sure who it belonged to, but took it anyway, laughing the whole time.

Philiminated: Rob & Kelly. She was a pretty strong racer and impressed me, but he was a little over the top.

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-06-12, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6"
1. James/Abba- Lost the money, didn't sulk, got money, kept racing.

2. James/Jaymes- Kinda goofy and ditzy but like you much better than the rest.

3. Josh/Brent- Don't really care. You are here only because of the remaining teams.

3. Trey/Lexi- Aiding and abetting, not cool at all.

4. Natalie/Nadiya- There are thieves in the temple!! Unacceptable.

5. Abby/Ryan- Exactly why does he not like the twins? Everyone else seems to tolerate or like them, what is his issue?

Goodbye mean Monster Trucker man, she seemed nice enough.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-06-12, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6"
What a disappointing turn of events. I had previously been totally pulling for Lexi & Trey. Now they are not so adorable.

1. Rockers - They don't ever complain or have a pity party when most teams would defintely be pouting over some of their "luck." I like their attitude. They even seemed reluctant to accept help/money when it was offered to them. That was not ugly American behavior. I was proud of them. And look what happened -- they arrived at the mat before the loud-mouthed thieves. I love it.
2. Chips - Jaymes' fun-loving approach has finally won me over. He does seem to be carrying the load but he keeps a smile on his face and continues to entertain.
3. Goat Farmers - I like their comfortable relationship and their loyalty to each other.
4. Texans - why?? Just because the other kids are doing it, does that mean you'd jump off a bridge? And to accept some of the stolen money makes them guilty by association. Too bad if Lexi just wrecked it for Trey since he was not as obviously enjoying the Rockers' predicament.
5. Abby/Ryan - She's way more likable than him. I am back and forth about him as the Race goes on. Some weeks he's okay and somewhat amusing and then he will say or do something rude again. But I DO share his desire for the twins to tone it way down.
6. Twins - Dropped permanently to last place. It was stealing, plain and simple. I am disappointed in Lexi but also in TAR for not making that against the rules. No penalty?? I beleive Karma will take care of them. And here's what I just realized...all this time I thought that one was screaming, "Go Sweetie!" Was she ever saying Sweetie? Has it been Twinny the whole time? Loud but not always clear. And is it always the same one who is the constant Magpie? I hope they go soon. They don't even have to do it quietly - just go.

GONERS: Truckers - I did like her and he had his okay moments, too.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-11-12, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6"
1. Abbie/Ryan (2) - Not so annoyed about getting 2nd place this time, I really don't think Ryan is a bad person, he didn't do anything and it's all about editing.

2. Jaymes/James (3) - I don't know how they could be near eliminated all the time, but Jaymes makes the team nice to watch.

3. James/Abba (4) - Handled the money incident really well, but the knee issue may be a problem for them.

4. Josh/Brent (6) - So wrong not doing the scrub it detour, they seem a bit lost after being in last place last week.

5. Trey/Lexi (1) - No matter how good you did this leg, I cannot forgive Lexi's decision to share the money with the twins. And I think they should get penalty for that!

6. Nadiya & Natalie (7) - They will always be the last on the list. They knew clearly whose money it was, and if you said you did not steal then you should leave the money at the place it was found! I think they deserve a penalty of at least 2 hrs like the racers before and should get eliminated because of that!

Philiminated - Rob/Kelley (5) - A bit sad to see them go since they are doing fine in previous legs.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-11-12, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List 21.6"
Sorry nothing fancy this week for the Results. But here is the keep results for favorite team

1) James/Abba (N)
2) Jaymes/James (UP)
3) Trey/Lexie (D)
4) Josh/Brent (U)
5) Ryan/Abby (U)
6) The Twins (D)

The Twins take the bottom after the stealing the money and trey lexie drop down to third with their part in the money taking.

James/Abba take the lead and stay the same.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •