The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-11, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-11 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

!!!

ETA: Ha! I forgot a title. Oh well!

This week, teams flew from Bangkok, Thailand to Malawi. They were all bunched up on the only available flight. Once in Malawi, they had to get to a tobacco warehouse to perform the roadblock – get a hand truck and move 10 large, heavy bales to the other side of the warehouse while the native workers try to crash into you and tilt your cargo, then cheer you on when you finish.

After the roadblock, teams had to choose a detour – build a little truck for school children out of milk cartons and bottle caps (how’s that for recycling?) – Or – get to a sewing shop, finish stitching a man’s suit, then have him try it on for fit.

Once that was complete, teams had to get to a furniture store, get 2 beds (which they slept on that night), load them on a truck and get to the pit stop… 2 teams forgot to pay the truck driver and Phil sent them back to settle up!

Be sure to check out the week 5 rankings by kidflash!

On to the list!

rank. Names (last week)

1. Bill/Cathi (1) – They are doing a great job against all the younger teams!
2. Justin/Jennifer (3) – Great job this leg!
3. Amani/Marcus (2) – Not their best leg, but I like them.
4. Andy/Tommy (4) – They won’t move up until I get a few great legs like this one.
5. Ernie/Cindy (5) – They had more fun this week. LOL when Cindy was in the jail/bed.
6. Jeremy/Sandy (6) – Don’t like them at all, but they out rank…
7. Laurence/Zac (7) – Really??? You pompous jerk. Sandy should have done sewing?

Ok, people!!! This is a love list! You know what to do!

halloween!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 altpeach 10-31-11 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 emydi 10-31-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 Max Headroom 10-31-11 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 Toban 10-31-11 4
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 TARFAN76 10-31-11 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 TARFAN76 10-31-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 kidflash212 10-31-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 michel 10-31-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 Belle Book 10-31-11 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 KwietOne 10-31-11 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 featherfish81 11-01-11 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 beau_30 11-06-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6 louislam 11-06-11 13
 Week 6 Results! kidflash212 11-06-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-11, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
1. Marcus/Amani- I love this team and their never give up attitude. A plus was Marcus at the tobacco plant.
2. Bill/Cathi- These guys are tough. Love them. Would have been #1 had they paid their driver.
3. Justin/Jennifer- Would have been #2 had they paid their driver.
4. Ernie/Cindy- Kudos for laughing at yourself when you fell under the bed.
5. Tommy/Andy- meh
6. Jeremy/Sandy- Sometimes it's best to just be friends. (And silent.)
7. Laurence/Zac- I really don't like this team. Laurence is a tool.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-11, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-11 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

1. Amani/Marcus(6)(5)(7)(5)(1)-they stay on top. They kept going and their last place was bc of being in back of plane and cab breaking down. I wish they would have gone to the truck detour to meet the kids.

2. Bill Cathi(8)(3)(5)(6)(3)-They are doing very well. Cathi was a bit of a cheapskate (if he doesn't ask?) and it cost them.

3. Ernie/Cindy(3)(6)(3)(3)(4)-I'm liking them more. The bed falling on Cindy was hilarious. She took it in stride.

4. Andy/Tommy (1)(1)(1)(1)(5)-They move up bc they didn't tell the kids who the real dog is

5. Justin/Jennifer (10)(7)(4)(4)(2) -I was with them until the end when Justin pulled Jennifer to the mat and then whinily said they were there 1st. They had to know that 1st place was gone and that Bill and Cathi were not the last racers...oso why be so petty

6. Jeremy Sandy(5)(4)(6)(7)(7)-still meh but not the worst.

7. Laurence/Zac (2)(2)(2)(2)(6)-the women will get ahead if they sew? (btw, all the truck builders were 1-4 with sewers 5-7 place) and then telling Sandy she should have sewn. WTF? Who sews anymore? I did like the old sewing machines...my grama Ann had one and I loved pushing the pedal!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-11, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
Like:
1. Ernie/Cindy (1) - Not the strongest team, but I like watching them.
2. Amani/Marcus (4) - While their improving edit foreshadows their departure, I'm liking this team more each week.

Meh:
3. Bill/Cathi (3) - Cathi is like nails on a chalkboard to me, but they're proving to be more competent than the typical oldster team.
4. Andy/Tommy (2) - With a toned-down edit, these two are just another alpha male team, though I do find them moderately entertaining.
5. Justin/Jennifer (5) - While I finally don't hate these two any more, I doubt they'll ever be favorites of mine.

Don't like:
6. Jeremy/Sandy (6) - Jeremy is still a tool and Sandy is still cute.
7. Laurence/Zac (7) - Another week, another boorish comment from Laurence.

Philiminated: Nobody - Dang, I'm sick of non-elimination legs.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-11, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-11 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

1. Justin/Jennifer: Wow, they're actually likeable, not bickering and working well together.

2. Ernie/Cindy: When Cindy fell under the weight of the bed frame, at first I thought she was crying. It looked painful the way she kind of crumpled over with the weight of the bed on her neck. It was a relief to see her laughing at her predicament. Ernie was great, as always.

3. Amani/Marcus: Bad luck with the engagement procession or whatever that was. I'm so glad the his act from the first two legs is gone.

4. Bill/Cathi: They've really grown on me. Both of them have really stepped up their game. It was fun to see a 62 year old woman kicking Sandy's butt. Her accent is still really annoying though.

5. Sandy/Jeremy: They were ok. Her constant whining was really annoying though. I'm surprised Jeremy held it together as well as he did.

6. Andy/Tommy: The cheery surfer dude attitude has worn thin. That combined with what I now know about their obnoxious religiosity puts them near the bottom for me.

7. Laurence/Zac: Zac seems like a decent kid. His dad, however...ugh x 10. Pomposity and sexism are not particularly endearing qualities.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-11, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
Same here - I was glad to realize Cindy was laughing and not crying.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-11, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
I've seen the locals watching/laughing/mocking (to various degrees) but this was the first time I saw them truly INTERFERING with racers' progress during the bale task. That didn't really seem fair or amusing.

1. Andy and Tommy - still. Even when they fall behind, they regain ground quickly.
2. Ernie and Cindy - Her being a good sport was cool.
3. Justin and Jennifer - I am totally changing my perception of Jennifer. Justin was always okay. I didn't know she works with kids. She seemed to be sincere about enjoying the kids while it seemed like Sandy and Laurence were kind of pretending to.
4. Bill and Cathy - I was also bugged by her not wanting to pay unless payment was demanded. I thought that sealed their fate but they still beat the last team to the mat. I did like Bill's quote,"When it's time to cut the hay, it's time to cut the hay."
5. Amani and Marcus - I was kind of glad they are still in it. They have started to grow on me.
6. Jeremy and Sandy - She continues to irritate me even though he might be just as annoying, too. Her grating attitude is more pronounced than his, to me.
7. Laurence and Zak - That dad just keeps villainziing himself more each week. Those "women should sew" comments were obviously not cool but it sure seemed like a classic editing job and not a good one for him.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-31-11, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
1)Ernie & Cindy - Ernie is my favorite racer, Cindy's okay too.

2)Jeremy & Sandy - They don't seem that bad to me, they only bicker a little. Their edit doesn't suggest they will be around long anyway.

3)Justin & Jennifer - Doing better but have faded into the background.

4)Bill & Cathi - Still not feeling it for them, not quite sure why but I won't miss them when they go.

5)Andy & Tommy - Just indifferent to them now.

6)Amani & Marcus - Much better since Marcus dropped the arrogant jock act but they were almost eliminated and Bill beat Marcus on the tobacco task. The physical tasks should be where Marcus excels.

7)Laurence & Zak - Laurence is becoming the villain of TAR19.

Enough non-elimination legs.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-11, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
I'll just drop by to say that Bill and Cathi really impressed me in this leg. I thought them undeserving because of they had been saved by that original NEL but they have shown they belong. Except for this: "We don't need to pay him if he doesn't ask". What??

Also, Andy and Tommy have won 2 very nice prizes now for coming in second and benefitting from penalties. Deserving? Maybe but certainly lucky.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-11, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
Here are my rankings:

1. Ernie & Cindy -- back at the top and unlike some other teams, they didn't make any mistakes, they just got bad luck.

2. Justin & Jennifer -- wow, they actually moved up to second on my Love List! Who would ever have imagined?

3. Amani & Marcus -- poor guys got only bad luck this leg. I hope they recover from it.

4. Bill & Cathi -- I like them but they aren't my favorite team in the competition.

5. Andy & Tommy -- meh. They did well but they just aren't my favorite team any more.

6. Laurence & Zac -- why are you still acting your shoe size and not your age, Laurence?

7. Jeremy & Sandy -- they got on my nerves during the walk to the Pit Stop -- again.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-31-11, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
#1 Bill/Cathi
#2 Justin/Jennifer
#3 Andy/Tommy
#4 Amani/Marcus
#5 Ernie/Cindy
#6 Jeremy/Sandy
#7 Laurence/Zac - dang...Laurence is a pompous chauvinist pig!

What's up with all these non-eliminations?

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-01-11, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
1)Andy/Tommy (2,1,skipped,1,1) - Good job this leg, and they seemed genuinely happy for Justin and Jennifer when they got to the pit stop first.
2)Ernie/Cindy (1,3,s,3,3) - They seemed more relaxed this episode, and even laughed when Cindy fell under the bed. Other teams might have flipped out.
3)Justin/Jennifer (9,9,s,8,6) - Consistently moving up in my rankings. They are getting along now and seem decent racers. I'm not sure what happened at the beginning of the race, but keep up the new attitudes.
4)Bill/Cathi (7,6,s,6,5) - Talk about a leg tailored to your strengths, and you managed to pass a team.
5)Amani/Marcus (5,5,s,5,2) - It's not so much that they dropped this week, the others just rose.
6)Jeremy/Sandy (8,7,s,7,7) - They are definitely improving in their attitude, and Sandy wins points for not reacting to Laurence.
7)Laurence/Zac (3,2,s,2,4) - Zac's okay, but Laurence keeps opening his mouth. I'm female, and I know how to sew, and I was still offended.

Philiminated:
No one. I like having the NELs earlier in the race to make them more of a surprise, but it seems like there have already been a lot.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-11, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
1 bill/cathi
2 andy/tommy
3 ernie/cindy
4 justin/jennifer
5 amani/marcus
6 laurence/zac
7 jeremy/sandy

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-06-11, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.6"
1. Ernie/Cindy (1)
2. Justin/Jennifer (4)
3. Jeremy/Sandy (3)
4. Bill/Cathi (2)
5. Andy/Tommy (5)
6. Laurence/Zac (6)
7. Amani/Marcus (7)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-11, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Week 6 Results!"
Week Six Results!

Seems our favorites are changing every week as Ernie & Cindy make a surprising jump to first place this week, edging out last weeks top team Bill & Cathi who take second place. And Justin & Jennifer continue to redeem themselves from the poor showing in the first few weeks and take third overall.

Laurence & Zac are deeply rooted in last place taking 9 of 12 last place votes while Jeremy & Sandy continue along taking second to last for another week.

Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Ernie & Cindy
Bill & Cathi
Justin & Jennifer
T-4
Amani & Marcus
T-4
Andy & Tommy
Jeremy & Sandy
Laurence & Zac

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •