The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-11, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-11 AT 07:53 AM (EST)

Don't have much time this morning. Wanted to post the thread, but will come back and edit later and do my normal diatribe.

ETA: Sorry for the delay!! Here we go!!!

The Orient Express???

'cause Zev & Justin might get murdered???

This week, teams continued racing and had to catch a train from Lijiang, China to Kunming, China. Before getting on the train, Kent & Vyxsin had to go back to the gondola and get their small pack. While waiting for the train, some teams decided to play a game of 3-on-3 basketball, complete with cheerleaders! Oh that was fun!!!

Once in Kunming, they had to get to the flower market - why didn't they bury the clue in the flowers??? Next, they had to go to McDonald's... Oh, wrong Golden Arches!!! They had to get to Golden Horse and JadeCock arches! There they were faced with the detour: Honor past - watch a little show then arrange dolls in the order the characters appeared - or - Embrace the future - get 3 boxes, carry them to a roof and assemble the hot water heater properly.

During the detour, the double u-turn appeared! Kent & Vyxsin, to save their butts, u-turned Jamie & Cara, who in turn u-turned Herb & Nate.

After the detour, teams had to get to the Stone Forest. Once there, they had to perform the roadblock - assemble a life size dinosaur puzzle exactly correct. Gary & Mallory, having the express pass from leg 1 and arriving at this task in last, chose to use it.After the roadblock, it was off to the pit stop - Green Lake Park.

Make sure to check out kidflash's stats from week 4

On to the list!

rank. names (last week)

1. Zev/Justin (1) - I like them best. I know they haven't been doing well, but they make me laugh every.damn.week! They take the top bunk on the train because they don't want to get murdered? Ha!!!

2. Flight Time/Big Easy (2) - I like them. I know they aren't the best or brightest racers, but they are fun! Loved the basketball game and loved the rash of crap they gave the girls after the u-turn, plus they overcame that u-turn to move ahead of several teams!!!

3. Gary/Mallory (3) - I think that was a good use of the express pass. As long as Mallory doesn't shriek too much, they may stay this high in my rankings.

4. Kent/Vyxsin (4) - Good job making up for last week's debacle. I think the u-turn was good because they could not guarantee any other team was behind them.

5. LaKisha/Jennifer (6) - Not much going on with them. *yawn*

6. Jet/Cord (5) - Ah. Yup. Whatever. *rolls eyes*

7. Margie/Luke (8) - I decided I like Luke more than Christina. I still think Margie is a beeyotch.

8. Ron/Christina (7) - ...but Ron is just a complete jerk!!!

Philiminated: Jamie/Cara (9) - Thank cod!!! I really hated Jamie!

I've been 2 Patched!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 kidflash212 03-21-11 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 Max Headroom 03-21-11 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 emydi 03-21-11 3
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 Estee 03-21-11 5
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 PsychoKitty 04-07-11 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 altpeach 03-21-11 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 KwietOne 03-21-11 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 samboohoo 03-21-11 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 TARFAN76 03-21-11 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 Toban 03-21-11 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 Starshine 03-21-11 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 Belle Book 03-21-11 11
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 beau_30 03-21-11 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 michel 03-21-11 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 shimane22 03-22-11 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 Scuba Steve 03-22-11 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 cahaya 03-22-11 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 milkachulina 03-25-11 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5 louislam 03-27-11 18
 Week 5 Results! kidflash212 03-27-11 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-21-11, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1)Kent & Vyxsin - Coming back from that meltdown warrants some lvoe. And the penalty seemed excessive. Kent is still a complete burden on physical tasks.

2)Zev & Justin - What happened to this team? They were racing so well and have just lost it.

3)Lakisha & Jennifer - They are racing really well and under the radar. Not to jinx them but I think they are getting a winners edit.

4)Gary & Mallory - Not sure that was the best use of the Express Pass but the shrieking has died down so she is more tolerable.

5)Margie & Luke - She is so crabby and overprotective. I actually like Luke but those apron strings need to be cut.

6)Ron & Christina - Why are they still here? They were a fluke team when they made the final in their original season and they are fast becoming this season's fluke team, too. And since they didn't technically follow their clue either when they boarded the bus in the middle of the trip instead of returning to the actual bus stop shouldn't they have received a penalty too?

7)Herbert & Nathaniel - The arrogant, obnoxious personality traits that I dislike most about them were on full display this leg.

8)Jet & Cord - They harp about playing the game with integrity but steal cabs and then play dumb about it. They have an attitude that Kent & Vyxsin didn't deserve to catch up when they were saved the exact same way two legs ago. Complete hypocrites.

Philiminated: Jaime & Cara - Not sorry to see them go as they were not the nicest people on the race but I would have preferred to see any of my last three teams go first.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-11, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
That was an interesting leg, but it didn't create big changes in my list.

Like:
*silence*

Meh:
1. Gary/Mallory (2) - More subdued this time, and made the right choice with the Express Pass, but I just can't completely get on their bandwagon.
2. Flight Time/Big Easy (3) - Their competitive nature was evident this time, and it kept them in the race. Loved the pick-up basketball game too.
3. Jet/Cord (4) - Racing much better and getting a low-key edit.
4. Kent/Vyxsin (6) - Maybe Team Drama Queens is tougher than I thought.
5. Zev/Justin (1) - Coming unraveled before our eyes.

Don't like:
6. LaKisha/Jennifer (7) - Still not feeling it from these two.
7. Margie/Luke (8) - Getting a better edit, but I still can't stand this team.
8. Ron/Christina (9) - Very weak performance in a country where they spoke the language. And Ron is a tool.

Philiminated: Jaime & Cara (5) - Though they weren't the nicest people on the Race, they didn't bother me as much as they did in their previous season. I'd much rather have seen any of my bottom three teams leave than them.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-11, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy (4)(4)(2)(2) - They continue to have fun. I liked their bball moves and they finally did a mental task alone. For this they get my top spot this week.

2. LaKisha/Jennifer (7)(5)(4)(3) - I'm starting to like them. They are much better this time around...let's hope no water shows up

3. Zev/Justin (2)(2)(1)(4)- they did ok this round.

4. Kent/Vyxsin (3)(3)(3)(7)- They calmed down and raced well. I liked that Kent Detoured the red heads.

5. Gary/Mallory (5)(6)(5)(1)-they were meh this round. I think Gary could have done that dinosaur quicker than Christina Justin and Jamie...I think they used the EP too soon

6. Jet/Cord (10)(7)(6)(5)- nice leg but didn't they get help to stay in the race with a bunch point after a super leg?

7. Margie/Luke (9)(8)(7)(6) ok but the whine factor goes way up next week

8. Ron/Christina-(8)(9)(8)(9) getting lost even tho they speak the language. Plus Ron is way too judgmental

Philiminated Jaime/Cara - (11)(10)(9)(8) ugly Jaime reared her redhead again. Glad they are gone and not ZJ. the Chinese paleontologist (sp?) gave Jaime a nice look when she took off her shirt. And maybe if you would have detoured a weaker team (ron christina anyone?) you might have had a chance.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-11, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
reared her redhead again

Hey!

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-11, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
I just caught that! Estee, are you a redhead too?

Referring to myself - not the dyed versions on AR ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-11, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1. K/V- Deserves this spot because of their recovery. May not be here long.
2. Globetrotters- Great recovery from a double U-turn. Plus, I liked the comment "passed them ol' dirty redheads".
3. Kisha/Jen- Not much drama and getting the job done.
4. Zev/Justin- I'm developing a crush on Justin.
5. Cowboys- would have been higher but you took someone else's cab.
6. Gary/Mallory- This low because you should have been 1st using the express pass (which was a great idea).
7. Margie/Luke- Mama bears have soft spots, their called grandchildren. This kept you from last.
8. Ron/Christina- Very disappointed in your racing in China. You should have been top 3. Plus Ron being so upset the Goths didn't own up to a penalty right away was beyond silly.

Cara/Jaime- glad you're gone, now take your boyfriend and his mama with you.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-11, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-11 AT 12:21 PM (EST)

LIKE...
#1 Jet/Cord (2)
#2 Herb/Nate (4)
#3 Zev/Justin (1) - dropped for poor performance

MEH...
#4 Gary/Mallory (3)
#5 Lakisha/Jen (6)
#6 Kent/Vyxsin (7)
#7 Margie/Luke (8)

DISLIKE...
#8 Ron/Christina (5) - I really really dislike Ron.

PHLM'D: Jaime/Cara (9)

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-11, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1. Kent & Vyxsin: I can't believe I'm putting them up this high based on the entire season, but I thought they made a great recovery from last week. They raced hard and smart. I liked that they didn't tell anyone about the penalty (well almost - Vyxsin did spill eventually), and I loved that they U-Turned Jaime & Cara and explained why they were doing it right then. Kent did well on the task.

2. Flight Time & Big Easy: I thought they were fun and relaxed this ep, and they completed two mental tasks (the dolls and the dinosauer).

3. Jet & Cord: Not too much entertainment this week, but they did well.

4. Gary & Mallory: Slight panic this week, but I still like them.

6. Zev & Justin: They really have no where to go but up. Hopefully they do.

7. Margie & Luke: She did two physical challenges and did them well.

8. Keisha & Jen: Not feeling the love.

9. Ron & Christina: Bleh.

Philiminated: Jaime & Cara.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-11, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1. Cowboys - I suspect if I saw somebody else steal a cab I'd be less forgiving but I really like Cord. I loved the way he announced they would not Uturn anybody.
2. Justin/Zev - Justin is the most loyal of loyal so he ranks high; however, I was surprised he had so much trouble with the dinosaur. My first thought was, PLEASE DON'T HAVE ZEV TRY THAT! Can you imagine??
3. Kent/Vyxsin - Survived! That looked insurmountable but they're still in it. Kent being brave enough to Uturn the redheads while practically touching them was admirable. I hope they stick around a few more weeks.
4. Gary/Mallory - I agree with most others; that dinosaur building looked like something Gary could have done way sooner than some of those others but I think they panicked when they realized they were among the last to arrive. However, that would have devastated me if I had done that and still not arrived first at the mat.
5. Trotters - They kicked some but this week! Having to do both tasks - and the mental one didn't seem to slow them down a bit. They flew through the charm task last week, too, which took some brain power. I loved the comment FlightTime made about the redheads Uturning to be mean. He cut K/V some slack due to their penalty but not the mean redheads. ;)
6. Jen/LaKisha - Again, plowing quietly through.
7. Margie/Luke - As a grandmother, I was very moved when she dedicated her task to grandson Bryce. Seeing Luke's future breakdown is already creating dread for me. (But also just a touch of gleeful anticipation)
8. Ron/Christina - Ron is such a jerk. Why did he make such a big deal out of someone else playing the game strategically? I seem to recall him recently ordering Christina at least twice "Don't say anything about...(whatever it was). What's the diff?? And yes, the advantage I thought they would have wasn't so helpful. Christina has been very, very nice to share her insight with some other teams who assume that R/C is the golden ticket. "Follow me! We'll all get lost together!"

Gone: Redheads. Mixed feelings about those two. There were others teams I was more ready to bid farewell to but I didn't want them to go as far as they did in their last race so it's just as well. I do think they left with some class - especially Cara, as usual.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-11, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1. Kent/Vyxsin - YAY! Kent actually did a great job on the dinosaur construction. It was only that stupid little hip-bone thing that threw them off. Great comeback for them.

2. Kisha/Jen - No drama, no whining, good racing.

3. Gary/Mallory - I'm surprised I've ranked them this high but as long as Mallory keeps it calm, there's no reason not to. Good call on using the express pass.

4. Zev/Justin - Not great on the dino task but kept it together.

5. Margie/Luke - ok

6. Globetrotters - meh

7. The Cowboys - hypocrites (and only barely above #8)

8. Ron/Christina - Ugh, Ron is a total cretin. (and baha about screwing up directions to the detour even though you speak the language)

Philiminated: Cara/Jamie - Oh well. I liked them but their racing skills kind of sucked this year.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-21-11, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1. Kent/Vyxsin - Made every mistake going last week, got a penalty (that personally I don't think was justified), but raced like heck this week, very impressive.

2. Kisha/Jen - Racing really well, UTR but I can live with that.

3. Gary/Mallory - It was sensible using the Express Pass, they are racing well.

4. Trotters - Don't lvoe them, but when they had to really race they went really well.

5. Jet and Cord - Won the leg, the dinosaur went really well for them.

6. Zev and Justin - Just didn't feel it at all this week.

7. Ron and Christina - Didn't give up, not sure about Rons attitude though.

8. Luke and Margie - Whine, complain, but Margie turned super again

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-11, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
Here are my rankings:

1. LaKisha & Jennifer -- this may be the first time this team got first place on my list!

2. Gary & Mallory -- smart choice in going for the Express Pass, but Jet & Cord beat you to first place.

3. Zev & Justin -- still like you guys, but following the leader hurt you this week.

4. Kent & Vyksin -- great recovery from last leg!

5. Flight Time & Big Easy -- loved that basketball game!

6. Jet & Cord -- I still like you guys, I just like others more than you two.

7. Ron & Christina -- your knowledge of Chinese obviously didn't help you any.

8. Margie & Luke -- you're in last only because I like Ron & Christina more than you two.

Gonzo: Jaime & Cara -- I can understand your being upset, but Kent & Vyksin just didn't want to make the same error that they did last time. Almost sorry to see you go.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-11, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
Jet/Cord
Globetrotteres
Gary/Mallory
Kent/Vysxin
Zev/Justin
Margie/Luke
Kisha/Jen
Ron/Christina

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-11, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1. Gary & Mallory: Not much for them but nothing to bring them down either. It was a good time to use the pass after that long leg.

2. Zev & Justin. That was close but they kept their cool.

3. Nathaniel & Herbert. They gave us the scene of the evening with their little Basketball demonstration. The others looked thrilled.

4. LaKisha & Jennifer. Completely middle of the road.

5. Jet & Cord: Boring.

6. Margie & Luke. Too much whining.

7. Kant & Vyxsin. I Kant believe how whiny Vyxsin has become. The only reason they came back was the bunching point, nothing they did themselves.

8. Ron & Christina. They had a huge home field advantage but they blew it.

Philliminated: Jamie & Cara: I just don't like Yields and U-turns.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-11, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1 Gary/Mallory - Nice use of the Express Pass! Appreciate how competitive they are... but still manage to enjoy themselves.
2 LaKisha/Jennifer - Haven't seen much but they're running a nice, clean race... expect them to stick around for awhile!
3 Zev/Justin - Seem to have fallen off their game, hope they step it up soon!
4 Flight Time/Big Easy - They're a fun team, but not my favorite.
5 Margie/Luke- Really impressed with Margie, she's carrying this team...
6 Ron/Christina - Meh, wouldn't mind if they were eliminated soon!
7 Kynt/Vyxsin - While I did appreciate them having the balls to u-turn Jamie/Cara while they were standing right there, I still am ready for them to go.
8 Jet/Cord - They just rub me the wrong way. Smug and uninteresting.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-22-11, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1. Gary/Mallory - Don't blame them for using the Express Pass.
2. Flight Time/Big Easy
3. Zev/Justin - Step it up, guys.
4. Lakisha/Jen
5. Margie/Luke
6. Jet/Cord - They're still playing that theme music?
7. Ron/Christina
8. Kent/Vyxsin

Philiminated: Jamie/Cara - Good to see them gone. I don't think I could handle them in the Final 3 again.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-11, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-11 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

1. Kent & Vyxsin - Make the top of the list this week just because of their perseverance and U-turning the Cheerleaders right under their nose! Hah! Loved it.

2. Gary & Mallory - Not a bad move using that Express Pass. It should used sometime, and arriving late for that fickle dinosaur task that neither of them really wanted to do, it was smart to just move on. They should have nabbed first place, though.

3. Herbert & Nathaniel - Not quite slam dunk for the love list, but it was fun watching them shooting some hoop.

4. Lakisha & Jennifer - Surprisingly solid racing under the radar and while they aren't all that exciting, they also don't get on anyone's nerves.

5. Zev & Justin - Sputter, sputter, these guys look like they've run out of gas (and patience).

6. Jet & Cord - While I like these guys, their off-the-mark snark and taxi theft drops them down the list this week.

7. Margie & Luke - With nothing new, I pretty much ignore them anymore.

8. Ron & Christina - As much as I like Christina, it's Ron who puts this team last on the list this week.

Philiminated: Jaime & Cara - (Don Meredith singing...) Turn out the lights, the party's over!

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-25-11, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
Greetings Racing Fan! I intentionally did not post last week because the race was “to be continued.” So, here goes…

01. LaKisha/Jennifer (Last Time 2)–Yes, they may be under the radar. But, they are racing extremely well. I like these two.

02. Flight Time/Big Easy (Last Time 3) – Way to persevere guys!!! Despite the U-Turn from the Dreaded Reds, you ran a good race.

03. Margie/Luke (Last Time 8) – I love to hate this Team. But, I cannot deny the fact that MARGIE IS A BEAST! I was so impressed with this woman carrying that huge thing up the steps by herself. Other teams had trouble carrying the things as a duo, and Margie did it solo. While I do not like her, I give her respect because she sometimes shows how much of a fighter she is. She protects and cares for her family, and I think she would shoot anyone right between the eyes before she let harm come to her son. Yeah, she’s over protective. But, she knows how to love. I respect that. This is why this Team is higher on my list this week. Margie is a Beast!!!

04. Gary/Mallory (Last Time 5) – Less irritating. If she could manage to not talk, I would love this Team.

05. Kent/Vyxsin (Last Time 7) – How long does it take Kent to put his makeup on every morning? I was actually happy that these two survived the 30-minute waiting period. I hope they race better in the future, with less avoidable mistakes.

06. Zev/Justin (Last Time 1) –Last Time, I said: “Racing well for now. But, you just wait. A nervous breakdown is imminent. When the chips are down and something goes wrong, this team will crash and burn. Why? Because the Aspergers syndrome is going to kick into overdrive.” I called this one perfectly. I’m no longer impressed with these two.

07. Jet/Cord (Last Time 4) – Boring whiners.

08. Ron/Christina (Last Time 6) – Good for you. You can speak Chinese. In the end, did it matter at all? RON, YOU ARE THE CHITLIN JUICE OF HUMANITY.

Philiminated:– Typical American girls. They have over-inflated egos, are not as attractive as they think, and are pretty much clueless to the world around them. Goodbye, heifers.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-27-11, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.5"
1. Jet/Cord (4) - Finally showing some competitiveness

2. Gary/Mallory (1) - Worst luck in taxi this leg, a pity that Express Pass couldn't guarantee their 1st place finish

3. Margie/Luke (3) - Margie is just a superwoman!

4. Ron/Christina (2) - so ironic to get lost in China, struggling at RB as well...

5. Kent/Vyxsin (9) - Though not a perfect choice, their thinking at u-turning J/C makes much sense considering this was what they did wrong last time, it's just that J/C were unluckily with them at the same time

6. LaKisha/Jennifer (6) - Just there

7. Flight Time/Big Easy (5) - They should know they are big target for U-turn, it's not surprising to me at all even J/C were not in need to U-turn

8. Zev/Justin (8) - Worst leg for them

Philiminated - Jaime/Cara (7) - Strangely they did the best leg in this season before the RB, even overcame a U-turn and arrived at RB before 2 teams, but paying attention to details is not their strength, so it's not surprising they would go sooner or later

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-11, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Week 5 Results!"
Gary & Mallory are able to stay in the number one spot this week but not by much as first place votes were spread around several teams. Herbert & Nathaniel move up one spot to grab second place while the team with the most first place votes, Kent & Vyxsin settle for third place.

Ron & Christina are deeply buried in last place with Margie & Luke continuing to stay just ahead of them.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Gary & Mallory
Herbert & Nathaniel
Kent & Vyxsin
Lakisha & Jennifer
Zev & Justin
Jet & Cord
Margie & Luke
Ron & Christina

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •