The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-10, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
This week, teams bunched up on a train and airplane to get to St. Petersburg, Russia. Once in St. Petersburg, the next clue sends them to the detour - classical music - listen to 3 pieces on a gramophone, then find each one being played in a room full of pianos playing all different pieces, take the correct sheet music and put them in order in a folder - or - classical cinema - go to a film studio and search for a slice of film that come from the movie playing on the screen.

After the detour, teams had to get to a little store in a little town where they were tasked with the roadblock - dress as a babushka, get a sack of potatoes and a wheel barrow full of manure, then plant each of 50 potatoes.

Next up was the pit stop - St. Issac's Cathedral - no actually, iy was the park across the street from St. Issac's Cathedral.

Want to see how your favorite teams are stacking up? ...then head over to kidflash's rankings from week 5!

On to the list!

rank. names (last week's rank)

1. Nat/Kat (1) = Still liking them best.

2. Michael/Kevin (2) = Like them too.

3. Brook/Claire (3) = Good leg.

4. Nick/Vicki (4) = Glad they were the ones saved as I'd much rather see the following teams go home...

5. Jill/Thomas (6) = They go up a spot this week for a good leg, but I still can't stand them.

6. Gary/Mallory (5) = I do not know why anyone likes them. Granted, Gary is OK. Mallory sucks.

7. Chad/Stephanie (7) = I would like to see a hanging Chad!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 samboohoo 11-01-10 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 Max Headroom 11-01-10 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 emydi 11-01-10 3
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 Starshine 11-01-10 5
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 PepeLePew13 11-01-10 10
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 Belle Book 11-01-10 13
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 MaryKat 11-03-10 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 TARFAN76 11-01-10 4
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 Reality_Tv_fan_90 11-01-10 6
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 TARFAN76 11-02-10 14
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 Nume 11-01-10 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 Starshine 11-01-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 KwietOne 11-01-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 Belle Book 11-01-10 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 kidflash212 11-01-10 12
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 samboohoo 11-02-10 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 Scuba Steve 11-03-10 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 Seana 11-03-10 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 MaryKat 11-03-10 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 beau_30 11-03-10 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 featherfish81 11-03-10 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6 louislam 11-07-10 22
 Lvoe List Results for Week 6 kidflash212 11-07-10 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-10, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
1. Brook/Claire: They are just so much fun.

2. Nat/Kat: Good leg, and they had fun with the other girls. Second winning quote from them last night.

3. Jill/Thomas: She totally rocked those potatoes.

4. Michael/Kevin: All around nice, but so boring.

5. Nick/Vicki: Dandrew factor kicking in.

6. Gary/Mallory: Meh, so so this ep.

7. Chad/Stephanie: Meh.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-10, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-10 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

Like:
1. Nat/Kat (1) - Back to their inconsistent ways, but their teamwork is impeccable and they're enjoying themselves as they go.
2. Nick/Vicki (3) - Despite them having half the intelligence of Dandrew, I find myself rooting for them more and more each episode.

Meh:
3. Michael/Kevin (2) - As soon as the Chip & Kim Roadblock Rule® kicks in, Michael's on the clock and this team is chatting with the Philiminator.
4. Brook/Claire (5) - Brook gets more shrill in every episode, but they're better racers than I expected.
5. Gary/Mallory (4) - Mallory is starting to get on my nerves, but Gary's presence keeps me from actively disliking them.

Don't like:
6. Jill/Thomas (6) - Not quite as obnoxious this time as in past episodes, but I still don't like 'em.
7. Chad/Stephanie (7) - I've hated Chad throughout the season, and Stephanie did her part in this episode to make me hate her too. They're a matched set of tools.

Philiminated: Nobody.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-10, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
1. Michael/Kevin (4)(3)(2)(1)(2)- Good leg--Kevin should listen to his dad a little more they would have won a trip to Brazil. And Michael should have done the babushka task...next week doesn't look good I hope it's misdirection. I really like them and Kevin with the babushka was cute

2. Nat/Kat (1)(2)(3)(2)(1)- okay leg but they seem like great women..I liked the comment about beating men in OR...Could they be the women to finally win?

3. Brook/Claire (2)(1)(3)(3)(3) - ok, they have fun and are way better than I thought they'd be

4. Nick/Vicki (8)(7)(8)(5)(6)- ok not shown as so stupid this week...Nick (and Chad) need to listen to their women a bit more (just like Kevin with his dad) Vicki had I think 2 of the music the first time around. I never would have picked the music task.

5. Gary/Mallory (5)(6)(5)(4)(4)- Mallory needs to settle down...I would have had a shot of vodka..it couldn't have hurt!

6. Chad/Stephenie (9)(8)(6)(6)(5)- just shut up Chad and listen.
OMH You have to listen to your gf what a horrible ordeal for you, pah-lease get a life and grow a set

7. Jill/Thomas (10)(9)(9)(8)(7)-sorry they will stay at bottom of my list at least Chad has had SOME redeeming moments...Again Thomas was pompous when Jill asked if he had ever slept on a train..."Yeah, of course" I bet he hadn't. I hadn't until I was in my early 30s in Europe. Not that common for Americans. He's a tool..She did really well on the task after they got lost.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-01-10, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
Funnily enough I hadn't slept on a train until I caught the Starlight Express from Oakland to Seattle in May!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-10, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"

>2. Nat/Kat (1)(2)(3)(2)(1)- okay leg but
>they seem like great women..I
>liked the comment about beating
>men in OR...Could they be
>the women to finally win?

I think the editing has been practically screaming out that they win this season. Not only this with the "beating men", but also the previous episode when they were merrily munching on the sheep's skull parts where one of them said, "tastes like a million dollars."

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-01-10, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
If the editing is practically screaming that my favorite team wins (that team being Nat & Kat), then I'll be one very happy camper! I do agree that Kat's saying that the sheep's head "tastes like a million dollars" is an important hint, perhaps a "million dollar quote" like so many from Survivor. They could well be the first all-female team to win! And I'd be thrilled if it happened!

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-03-10, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
I thought the same thing about Thomas sleeping on a train.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-10, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
I thought that was two of the hardest tasks seen recently. I did not envy them.

My favorites this week: (and I can't believe how much my list seems to fluctuate - no CLEAR favorite still.)

1. Brooke/Clair - As always, I like Clair better but Brooke is really growing on me. They really do make it seem like they are having fun.
2. Nat/Kat - They are definitely a strong team and very positive but they seem a little lacking in personality which nobody could ever say about Brooke.
3. Michael/Kevin - Yes, Kevin does need to listen to Dad! His little confession that he "fell in love a little bit" with the old Babushka was endearing. I'm sure it was entirely mutual.
4. Nick/Vickie - I was so glad it was a non-elimination. They have become more and more likable to me - especially Vickie.
5. Gary/Mallory - Okay, now I'm reminded why I couldnt' warm up to Miss Kentucky in the beginning. How dare she blame her dad?!! "I need you to help me. I was hoping you'd have a decent ear but..." I bet he was hoping she'd have a decent attitude but...

6/7 is a tie
Chad/Steph - Thomas/Jill: Both girls are okay but the guys are trying my tolerance. Amen to being annoyed by his haughty, "Of course" to riding a train. Like who hasn't? Plenty of us common folk -- you know, the uneducated ones.
And that was kind carpy of Jill to make little Mallory go wading in the pile. I couldn't decide if I was amused or irritated. What goes around comes around.
Chad's rosy cheeks and boyish apologies always make me hate him less than Professor Thomas but he really does have a bad attitude under stress. Poor Steph.

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-10, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
I actually think it was Stephanie who threw the shovel into the pile and made Mallory go wading. Not Jill. I also was not sure at first whether to be amused or irritated, but after considering Mallory's horrible attitude I decided that I was definitely amused.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-10, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
Oops! My bad - this shows how little I have distinguished between Jill and Stephanie. Seems like they always take a back seat to their men, so not much attention on them. Thanks for setting the record straight! And I'm with you -- leaning more towards being amused than irritated.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-01-10, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
I agreed that mallory annoyed me a little bit in the music task when she was blaming her dad. She won some points back from me though when she climbed right into the pile of manure and didnt let it slow her down at all .

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-01-10, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-10 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

1. Natasha/Katya - No drama, just a good job. We're used to playing with boys was the best line of the night.

2. Nickie/Vicki - I didn't like them, I do now. Vicki impresses me, and Nickie seems to be growing up. He has still lucked out getting someone like her though.

3. Gary/Mallory - She is still cute, and he is still the most impressive older person in the race, glad she is enjoying the opportunity of travelling with her father.

4. Brook/Claire - The voice just annoys me too much to place them any higher

5. Michael/Kevin - Kevin can do everything, find them frustrating although I am liking Michael more

6. Jill/Thomas - Wouldn't be sad to let them leave

7. Chad/Stephanie - Stephanie had a point, but in that case why is she still with him? Just an annoying team with few redeeming features

And just for the hel1 of it Babushka

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-10, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
#1 Nat/Kat
#2 Brook/Claire
#3 Nick/Vicki (yeah, I know...last place team - idiots, but I still like this team)
#4 Michael/Kevin (listen to your Dad!)
#5 Gary/Mallory (meh)
#6 Chad/Steph - Chad finally let Steph wear the pants in this relationship. Chad keeps them in this rank.
#7 Jill/Thomas - Jill rocked that potato planting, but Thomas keeps them in this rank.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-10, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
Here are my rankings:

1. Nat & Kat -- still my favorites. This wasn't a great leg for them but they still had no major problems.

2. Brook & Claire -- their only problem was getting a bad taxi cab driver. Once they got past that, they did just fine.

3. Michael & Kevin -- I would've had them in second if Kevin had listened to his dad.

4. Gary & Mallory -- not my favorite team, especially this leg, but I like them more than others.

5. Nick & Vicki -- I'm glad to see Nick's learned from his time in Ghana. Now if only he & Vicki can be more book smart.

6. Jill & Thomas -- only here because the others were better. Rather meh to me.

7. Chad & Stephanie -- now I dislike Stephanie as well, though I dislike Chad more. I hope they go real soon!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-10, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
1)Nick & Vicki - I find something endearing about them and hope they get a bunching and a speed bump as easy as the one Michael & Kevin had.

2)Nat & Cat - I like them too but the sock sniffing episode on the train was so weird I just couldn't put them in first place.

3)Michael & Kevin - Still trying to decide if they have been lucky or good. I'm leaning towards lucky.

4)Brook & Claire - Don't feel much either way for this team - other than Brook's over the top personality don't know anything about them.

5)Gary & Mallory - Dropping them because of Mallory's whining.

6)Jill & Thomas - I have a feeling we'll be stuck with him for the whole race. Yuck.

7)Chad & Stephanie - He's been a jerk all along and she showed a nasty side tonight. I'd like to see them gone before anyone above.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-10, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
1)Nick & Vicki - I find something endearing about them and hope they get a bunching and a speed bump as easy as the one Michael & Kevin had.

LOL at the things we do agree on.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-03-10, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
1. Nat/Kat
2. Michael/Kevin
3. Gary/Mallory
4. Brook/Clair
5. Jill/Thomas
6. Nick/Vicki
7. Chad/Stephanie

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-10, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
1. Nat and Kat: I really like their attitude. They just get it done.
2. Brook and Claire: A bit shrill sometimes, but fun.
3. Gary and Mallory: They seem quite genuine.
4. Nick and Vicki: Her lack of emotion amuses me.
5. Michael and Kevin: Should have listened to Dad - they'd have been 1st (or so it seemed in the editting). Kevin treats Dad like a doddering old fool.
6. Jill and Thomas: Meh.
7. Chad and Stephanie: He annoys me.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-03-10, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
1 Nick and Vickie - We all have our own reasons for ranking the teams, but I placed them here because They calmed themselves down and figured out the classical music and then finished the babushka task even thou they knew they were last.
2 Nat and Kat - I just like them.
3 Michael and Kevin - They are more and more fun.
4 Brooke and Claire - They are also fun
5 Greg and Mallory
6 Stepahanie and Chad - No fun
7 Jill and Thomas - No fun at all

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-03-10, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
1 Nat/Kat
2 Brooke/Claire
3 Micheal/Kevin
4 Gary/Mallory
5 Nick/Vicki
6 Jill/Thoams
7 Chad/Stephanie

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-03-10, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
Not a lot of changes this week.

1. Nat/Kat (2,1,1,1,1) - I love their attitude, too bad they had to switch tasks and lost time. I'm a little afraid that they're getting TOO much of a winner's edit, though.
2. Michel/Kevin (8,4,5,2,2) - You should have listened to your dad sooner, but other than that good leg.
3. Nick/Vicki (9,8,7,6,4) - Look at that, a contestant that actually noticed when they were being a jerk and CHANGED. Not to say that he'll never slip up again, but at least he's trying. Too bad you had to switch detours twice. I hope they weren't too far apart.
4. Gary/Mallory (6,6,3,3,3) - He's a trooper, she's not bad but needs to chill out a little more.
5. Brook/Claire (4,5,6,5,5) - I still don't feel like I know much about Claire, but they're powering through and getting along well.
6. Jill/Thomas (1,8,7,7,7) - Nothing too terrible this week, they're still a little bland.
7. Chad/Stephanie (10,9,9,8,6) - I'm still not sure what you were arguing about. A lot of yelling about who was going to make the decisions.

Philiminated: No one. I wasn't too upset, there are a lot of teams I'd like to see leave before Nick/Vicki.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-07-10, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.6"
1. Brook/Claire (4) - Look enjoyable the whole leg and fun to watch
2. Michael/Kevin (3) - If not so stubborn to get into the church, they could be first this leg!!!
3. Gary/Mallory (2) - A tough leg for them
4. Nat/Kat (1) - I kind of expect them to get the piano detour done, they seem to be systematic and detailed for that kind of task
5. Chad/Stephanie (7) - I put them up because Stephanie shows Chad what she is capable of doing, and it also shows that the piano detour is not an impossible task to finish. Besides, their argument is quite funny to watch under all the noises from pianos!
6. Jill/Thomas (5) - Lucky to get the movie task done quick, but not particularly outstanding
7. Nick/Vicki (6) - The worst decision is to change back and forth for the detour, that's the ridiculous thing I can think of. In fact I am not sorry to see them go after losing in this leg with a challenging detour, but they still survive...

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-10, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Lvoe List Results for Week 6"

Got them right this week History Detective

Week Six - The Lvoe List

Nat & Kat reign supreme as the most lvoed team once again this week. I think it might take philimination or them kicking a puppy next leg to get them out of that spot. The rest of the list is more fluid, this week Brook & Claire grab the number two slot and bump Michael & Kevin down to third. Nick & Vicki survive philimination and gain some lvoe moving past Gary & Mallory into fourth place.

No surprises at the bottom of the list. Chad & Stephanie and Jill & Thomas keep switching back and forth as least lvoed team. This week Chad & Stephanie claim the dubious honor of last place

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Nat & Kat
Brook & Claire
Michael & Kevin
Nick & Vicki
Gary & Mallory
Jill & Thomas
Chad & Stephanie

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •