The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rosie and Air Canada"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

pokey 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-01, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rosie and Air Canada"
Rosie had the last 3 teams on yesterday. She interviewed the lawyers then added F&M. They all ended up with a week in Hawaii at some swank hotel. She asked the lawyers where they went to school, told them off for being boring and then asked Brennan about the Emily thing, which he admitted to and went on about their newfound love connection. Then on came F&M they spoke of the daughter, their lack of communication at times and how their dynamic works (ya marg, verbal abuse works for me too... not!)

THEN she cut to commercial and came back with just the guidos and the guido dog. IT WAS Hilarious!!! She did this montage of all the evil guido moments with some tune in the background that went "Backstabbers, they smile in your face but just wanna take your place, backstabbers, backstabbers". They talked about the guidos matching outfits (they were matching in all black turtlenecks and pants with an american flag mini-pin on the collar), guido dog, the fact they've travelled more than the competition, the evil "pushing nancy" incident and how bill (dark-haired) felt bad about that later (but not about lying to karyn). Then rosie gave them matching outfitted ken dolls, one dark haired on light haired.. they had ski boots which was a hint that the guidos were being sent to aspen's gay ski weekend.

AIR CANADA... wouldn't it have been faster to take Air Can from Alaska to Vancouver then on to NYC? Wouldn't had to go south then back up... just a thought. Alaska - Vancouver - Toronto - NYC... maybe it's not faster re 3 planes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rosie and Air Canada Hobbs of Mich 12-15-01 1
   RE: Rosie and Air Canada Cole 12-16-01 2
       Back Stabbers ursusminor 12-16-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hobbs of Mich 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-01, 06:20 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Rosie and Air Canada"
Pokey,

I tried every which way....they took the fastest route for the time they got to the airport. See my thread on flights...

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-01, 03:49 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Rosie and Air Canada"
Pokey, LOL about Rosie and the Guidos, I completely agree it was utterly hilarious.

Other comments...

She wanted Frangarita to win. She didn't think Rob and Brennan were particularly exciting. Rob said that their stunning personalities were edited out. Rosie asked them where they went to law school, Rob - Harvard, Brennan - Regent. Rosie was stunned that Rob went to Harvard (Rob: no wonder I'm boring) and said she just gained a whole new level of respect for him. Then she asked Brennan, where is Regent, I've never heard of it. Brennan: It's in Virginia Beach. Rosie: Is it a good school? Brennan: It's in Virginia Beach.

Rosie's impressions of the teams were hysterical. Guidos: "Does anyone have any chardonnay?" FRangarita: "SHUT UP! No YOU SHUT UP" Kevin and Drew: "Kev, you're such an idiot get off the camel!"

Rosie was heartbroken that Frangarita lost. It was Margarita's idea to go on the race. They had been separated for a year before they did this. They have known each other for 15 years and married for 7. They are now back together and now happier than ever. Rosie sent all 4 of them together to Hawaii.

Then, the Guidos. Rosie said they were her favorite. First she loved them, then seh hated them, then she loved them again. Chip and Dale, two gay guys from the Village. The first two shows they were adorable and cute, then they became the raging queens from hell. The montage, complete with the "backstabbers" disco-sounding music was absolutely hilarious - I wish all of you could see it it was SO FUNNY. Guidos in a cab (maybe in Italy) barking "drive drive drive". Guidos running through a turnstile screaming "run run run run". Brunette Guido whining "how did those guys beat us here", blonde Guido "SHUT UP don't worry about it". The infamous airport scene, "I was here before they were!" Then lying to Karyn, "I may have stepped in front of her, I didn't push her. I put my pack in front of her. But there was no pushing." Then the chorus, "they smile in your face, all the time they wanna take your place... the backstabbers backstabbers!" Guidos looking cheesy in airport. Holding out hands in anger and yelling at someone. The toasting scene. Entering the room at the pitstop I think in Africa (?), with the "yeah team Guido #1" scene. Brunette Guido massaging head of driving blonde Guido. Walking in the snow. And most hilariously, the infamous brunette Guido wipeout on the pitstop mat.

Blonde Guido had travelled for 15 years as a VP of marketing for exports so he knew all the flights. As far as looking bad, "the camera doesn't lie but editing tells its own story." Rosie chided them for blocking the "old lady" at the airport and was stunned to hear that blonde Guido was five years older than Nancy. She thought it was slimy, brunette Guido agreed and said it was terrible and he really regretted it. Rosie had a laugh with them about when they lied to KAryn with an "i'm totally shocked I have no idea what you're talking about" and then after Karyn left, said to each other, "think she bought it?", she called that catty and mean. She sent them to Aspen's Gay Ski Week and said they would be the Nsync of Gay Ski Week.

As much as I hated the Guidos on the race, they seemed like nice guys, now I know how Momily and the others could have said all those nice things about them. It was so much fun watching these interviews, if I knew how to post that Guido montage clip I would have, it was that funny. I wonder if they created that song just for the Guidos.

ursusminor 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
3. "Back Stabbers"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-01 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

... reached #3 on the Billboard chart from August 1972 by the O'Jays; it was their first hit.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •