The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"best moment ever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

MsCurlGurl7 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-13-01, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"best moment ever"
Im sorry but this is still making me laugh my @!#@ off.....I was watchign it with my mom tonigth and she started cryign when they were all approaching the finish line and it kidna was sad and all you know.....the lawyers obviously winning feeling proud, and then flashbacks of F&M losing but not knowin git yet....and when they run up the walkways still positivly thinking abotu winning, but see rob and brennan already there....it was sad.....but what made it the best is that after they show F&M make it there all sad and everyone hugging and cheering, they flash over to some big ace snow mountain area with some loud dramtic music showing the guidos, only to ifn dout they shouldn't even try anymore cause they suck so much. MY mom and I were laughing so hard...it defintely made my night!
can't wait till TAR2! Its been real!

MsCurlGurl7

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: best moment ever SurvivorBlows 12-13-01 1
   RE: best moment ever managerr 12-13-01 2
 I know! Canada Girl 12-14-01 3
   RE: I know! moonbaby 12-14-01 4
 RE: best moment ever sittem 12-14-01 5
 Too funny! L82LIFE 12-14-01 6
 RE: best moment ever anotherkim 12-14-01 7
   RE: best moment ever bhse 12-14-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-01, 10:47 PM (EST)
1. "RE: best moment ever"
I was hoping for a "what do we do now?" comment from one of the Guidos to the other and then a camera shot zooming out from an overhead helicopter showing them stranded in the middle of nowhere with the news bulletin.

That scene was too funny...

-SB

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-13-01, 11:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: best moment ever"
I love how at the end all the pinups of the teams were there except for Team Guidos!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-14-01, 10:15 AM (EST)
3. "I know!"
That was totally hilarious. There was a bunch of people over at my house watching (weekly TAR party) and there was complete silence when Frank and Marg ran up to everyone. Then it pans to the barren, snowy Alaska view from above and the room exploded with laughter. We all lost it, it was a sincerely great moment!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 10:26 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I know!"
Hee heeeee! loved it too!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-14-01, 11:32 AM (EST)
5. "RE: best moment ever"
Everything worked out in the end just right for the Guidos. I loved them saying time after time they can make up 24 hours!! How, boys? With a time warp?? What I loved the most was that they got in a position where they could not be at the finish line with everyone else to welcome in the winners. "Odd" men out in the cold!!

Now, I can actually feel good that Festers got eliminated since they would have done no better than Guido - they'd have been in Alaska at the finish also and then would not have been at the finish line. So, it all worked out for the best and was much better to see them at the finish than Guido.

My only disappointment was that FM lost to RB, but then again, they had almost no chance whatsoever. Had they gotten on the same train as RB they couldn't have won because Margarita could not have beaten RB running. Frankly, I don't know how you set up a finish line for this kind of race that's fair and has some suspense other than how they did it with a long run at the finish (anyone have an idea how far from the train platform?? - upwards of a mile??), but most of the time the advantage is going to go to younger men over women if there's a long run to the finish and everything else is equal.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 12:07 PM (EST)
6. "Too funny!"
That was a great TAR moment. You know it had to just kill the Guidos to know that everybody was at the party in NYC except for them. HA! I'll bet Drew and Kevin were loving it.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 12:50 PM (EST)
7. "RE: best moment ever"
That cut to the barren landscape was just classic..I know they didn't mean for it to be funny, but it was. It reminded me from the scene in Monsters, Inc. where Sully and Mike are left out inthe cold .

I thought it was perfect that Guido wasn't there at the end--everyone else was a perfect fit...and the jerks were left out in the cold (no pun intended).

Kim

If it's a mental challenge, we're screwed...
Big Tom on his partnership with Lil' Kim

bhse 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: best moment ever"
Long time lurker here....I grew up in Queens not far from Flushing Meadows. 1st of all, a real new yorker knows that the trip from Newark to Queens that R&B took was definitely the right move given the time of day. The trip thru Manhattan will cut at least 10 miles off the trip...but is only to be taken at off hours...like 6AM when they did. I have made the trip that F&M took (via the GW bridge, etc) and it is only best during business or rush hours. F&M should have known that.

Also, the distance from the train to the Unisphere is less than a mile.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •