The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"do they know?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

bongo 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-01, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"do they know?"
someone on another board metioned this, do R&B and F&M even know who is in third place? they have been so far ahead for awhile and haven't seen the third place team, so do they even know who's following them?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: do they know? Canada Girl 12-07-01 1
   RE: do they know? heymikey 12-07-01 2
   RE: do they know? sctes 12-08-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
1. "RE: do they know?"
That's a really good question Bongo. I wish I knew too!

I'm guessing that the contestants are told who is on what place at each pit stop, because Brennan and Rob knew for sure when the Guidos were leaving the Taiwan pit stop. One of them (rob?) looked at his watch and laughing and said "The Guidos are just leaving the pit stop now!"

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-01, 06:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: do they know?"
Taiwan pit stop? You probably meant Thailand.

Anyways, since F&M and R&B are way ahead in the lead, I really don't think they even care who's in third place. It doesn't really matter due to the circumstances presented.

sctes 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-08-01, 08:15 AM (EST)
3. "RE: do they know?"
>One of them (rob?)
>looked at his watch and
>laughing and said "The Guidos
>are just leaving the pit
>stop now!"

They could have known if the pitstop was 36 hours instead of 12. Also, weren't the Guidos still less than 12 hours behind at that point anyway? I think all the teams were present when the Guidos arrived in last place during the "unexpected twist" episode.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •