The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Loved the Race - Hated Winners"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

kendrasucks 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Loved the Race - Hated Winners"
I am sooooo sorry the snotty models won. Unfortunately, they will now be able to afford to "breed". Too bad Kris and Jon didn't win.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners modelfan 02-09-05 1
   RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners Wacko Jacko 02-09-05 2
   RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners kendrasucks 02-09-05 4
       RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners modelfan 02-09-05 7
   RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners Earl Colby Pottinger 02-09-05 5
 RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners okaychatt 02-09-05 3
 Duplicate topic - Locking IceCat 02-09-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

modelfan 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners"
Kendra is my cousin. She's actually not so bad. I know she said some dumb things...but who hasn't? I grew up with her. She had a very modest upbringing. She is not the person she was portrayed to be on the race. After speaking with her I also know that when she was talking about "ghetto Africa"---a camera man was asking her questions (about how she felt being dumped off a plane in the middle of nowhere). It was 1 AM, and they had just gotten off the airplane. The airport leads into a very dark street in the middle of a shady area. She is not a racist or spoiled like everone thinks of her. Kendra has worked very hard to get where she is today (I'm not just talking about the race). Even if she had never been on the race, she has never had ANYTHING just handed to her. If you knew her...you would know she deserves this money. Kris and Jon were probably the strongest players on the show, but there is a reason for everything. I know you are entitled to an opinion, as am I, but she's really not so bad

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-09-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners"
I liked Freddy and Kendra and am glad they won the race. Jon and Kris were just plain boring. I wish Adam and Rebecca beat them too. The best team won.

kendrasucks 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners"
How can you say she is "not the person she was portrayed to be on the race"? No amount of editing can put words in someone's mouth. Yes - she did make every nasty comment that we heard her make on the show. Just read her lips. Sorry - but anybody who makes the kind of heartless comments that she made doesn't "deserve" to win. I respect that you want to defend her because she's your cousin, but the things she said were just so wrong. Even after she and Freddy had won the race, her true personality came through with that "worthy" comment. Once again - she said it.

modelfan 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners"
Have you ever said anything stupid and could not take it back? She knows what she said was dumb. She will have to live with that. At the same time, I know her. If you only go by what you see on the race, you may form an opinion that she doesn't deserve to win. The fact remains, the race isn't real life. It's extreme situations that normal people are thrown into. I'm not making excuses for her, but everyone does things they regret. Most of us have the luxury of not saying them on national TV. In these moments, Kendra had an entire conversation with the cameraman. What you hear is only 2 or 3 sentences from her. It's funny, the "worthy" comment she made at the end doesn't bother Freddy, why should it bother you? Maybe it was her just saying that he proved himself to her, and maybe now she knows she is ready to settle down and have kids. Wouldnt you want to know the person you have children with will give their all in the toughest times? You learned in early interviews with Kendra that she wasnt ready for children yet. I guess it just boils down to the fact that some people form opinions from very little. Others know there is way more to a person than meets the eye...or in this case, ear.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners"
Sorry, but in the same situation you would never have found same type of words passing my lips.

I think you misunderstand us. We don't think Kendra is a dyed in the wool racist, we think she makes what can be considered racist remarks because she does not look and think about what she sees before she speak. She is ignorant! The locations and countries were not fun to her the way they would be us if we could only get on the show.

She sees the bad, but not the good.

She sees the poverty, but not the joy in life.

And when she returns to the big city, she sees the buildings but not the problems that exists there as well.

She seems unaware how diffirent people lives can be, and not just the good vs bad, or the rich vs poor, but the true diffirents of people living in thier own culture/enviroment that are unlike anything she grew up in. She seems to expect people to want to live like her.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-09-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Loved the Race - Hated Winners"
<sorry the snotty models won

Yes, I was pulling for Kris and Jon. They ran a good race and were courteous to and appreciative of the people and lands they visited. They realized they were the visitors and acted accordingly.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
6. "Duplicate topic - Locking"
Please feel free to join the discussion on one the the existing threads covering this topic.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •