The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2nd and 3rd prize"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mal 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"2nd and 3rd prize"
Does anybody know what the 2nd and 3rd prize is? I believe it's a percentage of the $1,000,000. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2nd and 3rd prize Earl Colby Pottinger 02-09-05 1
   RE: 2nd and 3rd prize canadafan 02-09-05 2
       RE: 2nd and 3rd prize seahorse 02-09-05 3
 RE: 2nd and 3rd prize daddy brian 02-09-05 4
 RE: 2nd and 3rd prize Mal 02-09-05 5
 RE: 2nd and 3rd prize modelfan 02-10-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
1. "RE: 2nd and 3rd prize"
I once saw a message that claims $50,000 as the second prize, but I have never seen what the official word is.

IceCat can you answer this one?

canadafan 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-09-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
2. "RE: 2nd and 3rd prize"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/41a4f96a236809ae.html

First prize: 1 000 000$ (everybody knows that)
Second prize: 50 000$ (Colin/Christie told that in one of their interview)
Third prize: 10 000$ (one of my friend read it somewhere)

Don't you think CBS could aford giving at least 100 000$ for the second place and 50 000$ for the third. For God sake, they run the entire 13 legs? What they give is like a slap in the face.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
3. "RE: 2nd and 3rd prize"
I guess it is all about the winning. They don't want it too good for the losers.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

daddy brian 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: 2nd and 3rd prize"
I know every spot you last in the race you get a little more money.

Mal 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: 2nd and 3rd prize"
Wow, that's not much. I had heard that it was $500,000. for second and $250,000. for third but that sounded way too high.

modelfan 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: 2nd and 3rd prize"
I just got off the phone with my aunt...Kendra's mom. She said that second place on TAR5 got $50K, but Kendra told her when she signed the contract she thought she saw that it was $25K this time for 2nd....Anyway, 3rd place gets $10K, 4th gets $7K, 5th gets $5K and so on. When she talks to Kendra this afternoon she is going to ask her again about 2nd (since the race is over and she should know for sure now). It isn't a percentage of the million. Have a great day!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •