The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tar 6 and blue hair"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheRace 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tar 6 and blue hair"
This article in the Sept 19 TV Guide:
Season 6 will include pro wrestlers, a former Playmate, an ex-CIA operative, and, of course, some models.
Who to Hate: Look out for the Los Angeles entrpreneur with the blue hair. Chances are his secret plans to win will make even the schemers from Season 1's Team Guido seem as cunning as Wal-Mart greeters.
Starts...Oct 2 at 8:00

I read about the guy with the blue hair. They said he is very entertaining and in the end has a heart of gold. The story went on to say he is the most entertaining person ever to come out of TAR and could make Johnny fair play look like girl scout.

The playmate is going to be fun to watch too

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT TAR

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Grumble grumble realitybites 09-15-04 1
 RE: Tar 6 and blue hair Neobie 09-15-04 2
 RE: Tar 6 and blue hair Rothschild 09-15-04 3
 RE: Tar 6 and blue hair mikey 09-15-04 4
   RE: Tar 6 and blue hair BennyBoy 09-15-04 5
       RE: Tar 6 and blue hair toad8098 09-15-04 6
 RE: Tar 6 and blue hair foonermints 09-15-04 7
   RE: Tar 6 and blue hair TheRace 09-15-04 8
       RE: Tar 6 and blue hair Sue 09-16-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-15-04, 07:45 AM (EST)
1. "Grumble grumble"
Thanks for sharing.

It looks like the stunt casting is continuing for this edition. I am SO pleased by this.

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-15-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Tar 6 and blue hair"
HATE stunt casting. This had better be good.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Tar 6 and blue hair"
Is there something "new" with blue hair? Saw a fellow at the
Minneapolis Airport (9/13) with it ??? He was late 20's, upscale causal ... just wondering ????

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-15-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Tar 6 and blue hair"
Aaron from TAR 3 in his weekly column noted that he coincidentially ran into them filming TAR 6 while he was on vacation, and he describes a guy with "annoying" hair and a shrew of a woman partner. I suppose blue hair could be annoying (Click on the link if you are interested, Aaron is not very specific in what he saw or where he was)

(recognizing this is not the spoilers forum I will put the link below for anyone who is interested rather than elaborate further)

http://www.realityreel.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=900&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-15-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Tar 6 and blue hair"
I remember on the website Aaron was going to Prague and Vienna, so possibly he saw them in Prague? Since they have already been to Vienna. It is a possibility he hopped up to Germany and saw them there.

The Masterful Work of Slicey 2004

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tar 6 and blue hair"
Entertainment Weekly has said that TAR6 isn't pulling in former reality contestants of this edition. It was rumored that Rich & Rudy from survivor were in it. EW also mentioned the playboy girl and that the route is much different for #6 and goes in a totally different path.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Tar 6 and blue hair"
Are there midgets? Where are the freakin MIDGETS?!

TheRace 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-04, 09:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tar 6 and blue hair"

I think this guy with the blue hair is going to be fun. Anybody that runs a TAR race with blue hair seems very creative and cool. I hope he takes TAR to a new level. Sounds like this guy is going to stir a lot up and be very entertaining.

Sue 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-04, 03:16 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Tar 6 and blue hair"
I was afraid at first that it was going to be Lex from Survivor. He could have been racing with Rob.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •