The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NACY AND EM!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ilovedorthy 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-03-01, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"NACY AND EM!"
I love nacy and emily i was so scared when they were about to be kicked off but I almost cried when it was all blurry and they walked up and GOT 5th!!!!!
I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!!

Travis

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 naNcy and emily Cole 11-05-01 1
   RE: naNcy and emily ilovedorthy 11-05-01 2
       RE: naNcy and emily Styxfan 11-05-01 3
           RE: naNcy and emily ilovedorthy 11-05-01 4
           Actually... KelvinKing 11-05-01 5
               RE: Actually... ilovedorthy 11-05-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-05-01, 02:39 PM (EST)
1. "naNcy and emily"
Dorothy, LOL! For the record, in case you don't know, the mother's name is NANCY, not Nacy.

11-05-01, 03:08 PM (EST)
2. "RE: naNcy and emily"
Hahahah
Well I like her no matter how her name is spelled!!!
hahahah
well I was still scared!
Thanks
Travis

Styxfan 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-01, 03:44 PM (EST)
3. "RE: naNcy and emily"
IMO, the way they blurred them out while they were walking toward the finish line gave their identity away. Most people were expecting them to lose because we assumed they were so far behind, including me. But when showed the taxi drive up and showed blurry figures walking towards the screen, I knew it was Nancy and Emily.

11-05-01, 06:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: naNcy and emily"
Lol
I had no clue
I was so scared and I screamed with Joy when they stayed...........
I didnt even think about it when the taxi pulled up but when it was blurred i was crossin my fingers and prayin that my girls would make it through!!!!

Travis

KelvinKing 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-01, 07:34 PM (EST)
5. "Actually..."
The producers gave it away much earlier than that.
The India market place was when I realised they would not be eliminated. Nancy said and I quote " All I see is we're being eliminated, I'm just not ready to go home."

From experience, this is the oldest plot in the Reality TV book, there is NO WAY IN HELL that they are going to be eliminated after making such a blatent statement, just no way.

11-05-01, 07:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Actually..."
Now thats not so true.........Survivor used to do that now they are more trickey focesin you on that person or someone completly diffrent and not haven a thing said about if they think they are leavin
Travis

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •