The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Ep 10&11|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-25-15, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31|Ep 10&11|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please place all discussion regarding the DOUBLE-HEADER of the show here. Keep all discussion here until the show has aired on the West Coast. Thanks so much, and remember no siggies!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to PEPE! <3

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 and away we go... tribephyl 11-25-15 1
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 2
 after the first break... tribephyl 11-25-15 3
 Post intro.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 4
 after the wet... tribephyl 11-25-15 5
 Post Reward.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 6
 the wet continues... tribephyl 11-25-15 7
 Pre IC.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 8
 whoops... tribephyl 11-25-15 9
 Jeremy plays an idol... tribephyl 11-25-15 10
   RE: Jeremy plays an idol... CTgirl 11-25-15 11
       RE: Jeremy plays an idol... michel2 11-25-15 28
 Pre TC drama.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 12
 Vote tally.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 13
   RE: Vote tally.... michel2 11-25-15 27
 Stephen is overwhelmed... tribephyl 11-25-15 14
   RE: Stephen is overwhelmed... michel2 11-25-15 37
 After TC Flowerpower1 11-25-15 15
 Kelley gets an idol clue... tribephyl 11-25-15 16
   RE: Kelley gets an idol clue... michel2 11-25-15 31
 Pre RC.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 17
   RE: Pre RC.... CTgirl 11-25-15 32
   RE: Pre RC.... michel2 11-25-15 33
 Post reward challenge.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 18
   RE: Post reward challenge.... Flowerpower1 11-26-15 44
       RE: Post reward challenge.... tribephyl 11-26-15 45
 I'm guessing it's the IC next... tribephyl 11-25-15 19
 Pre IC.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 20
 Stephen wastes his advantage... tribephyl 11-25-15 21
   RE: Stephen wastes his advantage... PepeLePew13 11-25-15 22
       RE: Stephen wastes his advantage... michel2 11-25-15 25
 Post IC, pre TC.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 23
   Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 29
 Next time on... tribephyl 11-25-15 24
   RE: Next time on... michel2 11-25-15 26
       RE: Next time on... PepeLePew13 11-25-15 30
           RE: Next time on... michel2 11-25-15 34
               RE: Next time on... PepeLePew13 11-25-15 38
       RE: Next time on... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 35
           RE: Next time on... michel2 11-25-15 39
               RE: Next time on... Flowerpower1 11-25-15 43
           JOE is knocked out Flowerpower1 11-25-15 40
           RE: Next time on... PepeLePew13 11-25-15 41
       RE: Next time on... CTgirl 11-25-15 36
 Votes CTgirl 11-25-15 42
   RE: Votes Flowerpower1 11-26-15 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-15, 09:04 PM (EST)
1. "and away we go..."
Last time on...
Jeremy's Idols.
Ciera's Voting Blocks straetgy.
Stephen's Advantage.
Joe's ally, Kelly, got the snuff.

Back at camp after tribal...
Jeremy speaks to blindsiding. He's aiming for Ciera next.
But first, he's gotta talk to Tasha.

Tasha won't give Jeremy another chance to leave her out mof the loop.

Joe is pissed off. And knows he needs to win the next immunity.

11-25-15, 09:08 PM (EST)
2. "Previously on Survivor...."
With 11 people still in the game, each had their own agenda, Jeremy was finding idols, Ciera was using voting blocks to stay alive, and steven was targeting big threats, at the IC...Stephen gained an advantage and Joe continued to dominate, back at camp Ciera Wentworth and Abi were on the bottom, and Stephen saw an opportunity to shift the game on it's head but he needed Jeremy and Spencer to turn on their allies, at TC, the guys split, blindsiding Joe and his closest ally, 10 left, who's next?

Night 24, Orkun....Interesting tribal, says Ciera. At TC tonight Stephen Spencer and myself blindsided Wiglesworth, says Jeremy in conf, continues....I still think we can jump back to our power group and take out another one of the girls maybe Ciera can go, I knew I had to come back and talk to Tasha, I knew that she would be upset

Tasha: conf: so, they left me out of the vote, but in the BB, once you have the numbers for your block, you don't need anybody....so, you get one opportunity to leave me out of the loop, they have their one number...no more chances

See Joe approach Tasha and Jeremy, what happened to night, she was too much

Joe conf: I am pretty pissed right now, trying to keep it together and not lose my....

See them talking...

One of my biggest allies in the game went home, all the more reason for me to win immunity because people are coming for me....Joe KNOWS...

Cut to intro

11-25-15, 09:16 PM (EST)
3. "after the first break..."
...nope, no break from the rain for these guys.
We watch their cups fill with rain water.
Ciera is blaming her game on the weather right now.
Keith is determined to sit for even longer in the rain for a million bucks. Survivor isn't fun.

@ RC

JP asks Tasha about the emotional level of the castaways.
Cue thunder and lightning and then rain...more rain...
Reward is a roof, blankets, food and a cambodian show.

Smergen-variant...
Teams are Kelley, Kimmi, Jeremy, Keith and Stephen

Ciera, Spencer, Tasha, Abi and Jope.

Jeremy gets first point.
Solely because Stephen kept Joe out of the challenge.

Joe then makes a point, after a long battle, to tie the teams up.

Stephen going absolutely native on Joe. Grunting, slamming into Joe.
Spencer ends up sneaking in a point.

Tasha dragging Kimmi to the goal. Final POINT for team purple.
Tasha, Jope, Spencer, Abi and Ciera get Reward.

Ciera is thankful for getting time away from camp and planning while on reward.

11-25-15, 09:20 PM (EST)
4. "Post intro...."
pouring rain, their cups are out in the rain for water...this sucks...they are huddled int he shelter, pouring

Ciera: conf: I feel like I am in a pretty decent spot right now in the game, I was on the bottom with wentworth and abi, I am creeping my way up right now, but this rain is at b!tch...can't go out and talk to anyone, no one on ones, makes me nervous could screw up my entire game...

Keith, they are talking about food and cold, I am here to win a million dollars, I am two weeks out I a here to win a million dollars, I will sit out here for 50 days for a million, hahahahha, he laughs, people ask me if I enjoy Survivor I tell them HELL NO, a cruise is fun, this ain't fun! KEITH gets a million dollar quote!

see them huddled in the shelter, thunder and lightening....come on in guys

Tahsa, tell me where this group is emotionally, we are exhausted, it's unbelievable the ant of energy we are putting into this....aks Ciera about the lows...

Reward

Divide into 2 teams of 5, away from this somewhere where there is a roof over your head, blankets, food, in addition the backdrop will be a Cambodian circus....don't win, miserable more rain

teams, balls into the basket, score a point, first to 3 wins reward

teams: Joe, Spencer, Ciera, Tasha, Abi vs. Jeremy, Stephen, Kimmi, Wentworth, Keith

first to 3, they are on....Jeremy and Joe battling, Spencer takes a shot and misses, Fish back is getting Joe, Jeremy scores first point, 1-0

round 2 women and one man, kimmi keith and Went vs Tasha Joe andAbi
Joe is just tossing the girls to the ground, Joe pulling wentworth out, Joe gets the ball and everyone is trying to tackle him and they can't and Joe scores, hear Jeremy say, COME ON!!!

Next Jeremy, limmi, Fish vs Joe cierra and spencer. tied 1-1....Spencer, then Jeremy has it...ball is loose, fish has it and gives to Jeremy, misses, Cierra gives to spencer and scores. Purple 2-1

Joe abi tasha vas Jeremy wentworth and Kimmi...Tahsa has the ball first, Jeremy tackles Joe....now up to the girls...Went worth gets smacked in the mouth, Tasha is drowning Kimmi to get the ball, Abi is taking on Wentworth, tasha has the ball and now Kimmi is holding on to her leg....Tasha is dragging her.....Tasha is free, and scores and Purple wins the reward, Cierra and Tasha hug, Joe lifts up Abi....

they get on a boat...Joe helps all the girls up...it's POURING....Ciera: to be able to win a reward and take an afternoon get dry , have conversations outside of the shelter, it's a HUGE advantage!

11-25-15, 09:25 PM (EST)
5. "after the wet..."
...beers the team wins.
The five of them watch a fire tossing, gymnastics display.
Spencer is happy to be away from camp.
Ciera misses home!

Ciera starts the blindside Stephen idea.
Joe is on board, but not openly, as he knows that Tasha and Spencer also want him out of the game.

Back at Orkun...
Kimmi claims her strength comes from her son.

Jeremy starts throwing Jope under the bus.
Keith feels like Jope wins too much.
Kelley says, "Joe made his own bed."
The 5 in the shelter are ALL ready to get rid of Joe.
And Stephen is over-the-moon.
He admits he's in a great position. Don't say that, it's a jinx, but he still thinks he's in a good position.

Stephen then wakes up in the middle of the night, in the rain, because of stomach pain.

Stephen is breaking down. Crying.

11-25-15, 09:31 PM (EST)
6. "Post Reward...."
See kids in the rain, see the survivors driking and eating

Sepncer: having been wet for 2 days straight, to get this cambodian culture, to form bonds to make something happen, it might not be immunity but it feels as important as immunity.

Ciera; One of the lcool things for me was to see the kids and all of ;the families watch this performance. The cambodians are putting on a show for them....
C starts to cry...they console her....she misses her home more than ever, seeing all these kids, I miss my babies, I am starting to miss my kids and my babies, I am here for them, I need to take any advantage I can get, it's the right time to make a plan....why do we need Stephen, Jeremy and Kimmi, Spencer says that Stephens' advantage is dangerous, spencer agrees, and

Joe gets conf: I have wanted Stephen out for a while, but I can't bank on them as I know they want me out of this game

back at camp, pouring, this sucks, push through

My son was in the hospital for 49 days, and that was way worse than this

Kimmi: my son has somethingKD disease, if he could do that than I can endure these elements of S, all of my strength comes from them....Keith has Joes shirt on to stay warm...

Jeremy says that reward was tough...Keith, Joe is a big threat...Keith: it wouldn't bother me if Joe went, he's winning everything, give us me Jeremy a chance,

Wentworth, let's just get Joe out of here

Kelley: this is great for so many days in this game, I was on the bottom, but these voting blocks have opened up a lot of doors for me ciera and abi...

Kelley tells them he's playing us all in a very arrogant way

Stephen: conf: finally everyone is on the same page, everyone knows how impt it is that he doesn't go, he's had his story

I'm miserable, I have my hands in every pot....i have the advantage, I am in a great position right now, that is the worst thing to say on S...that's when you go home but I think I am in a great position to maneuver right now...

see the thunder clouds at night

night 25, pouring...see Joe, they are all awake and shivering...Stephen has a pain...

Stephen conf: in the middle of the night, wet for days, haven't eaten for days and it takes me out in the middle of this monsoon over and over again, can't go on like this, even though your body says it can't I say yes it will, the last couple of days it's been down and down I don't know when it will end..crying....Hear Jeremy say, "poor guy"...

11-25-15, 09:39 PM (EST)
7. "the wet continues..."
from the rain and from Stephen's tears.
Flesh is peeling off off feet.
Everyone is miserable.

@ IC

JP opens with the choice of black and white rocks.

Then he takes back the IN from Jope.

Then explains challenge. Then notes that they have clear weather.

#severegastrointestinaldistress

You have still half a month to play the game, Kimmi freaks out.
JP teases a new shelter.

Abi gets to the point... What do you want from us?

JP says he needs 5 people to give up their chance to play in this immunity, in order to get the new shelter.

Joe and Keith are the only one's wanting to play for immunity.

Keith wants to play, he's angry Joe is still in.
Joe knows he needs to play.

Joe and Keith battle it out for immunity.
And we're a go...

IMO, Joe is a lock for this.
But, Keith does have a good standing with balls.
Jope is faltering.
Keith is wobbling too.
Nope, Keith is out.
And guess what?
Joe wins Immunity!

So... Is it Ciera or Stephen?
Stephen claims it's gonna be Ciera's time.

11-25-15, 09:45 PM (EST)
8. "Pre IC...."
Orkun day 26, pouring....they are blue...

Stephen: the rain has been going for days, y stomach is suffering, I just need a ray of hope, the dsun to come out for 15 mins, I am not quitting, not quitting.... see him go again, I gotta go again....

Jeremy: Stephen does not look good, his stomach is messed up, his feet are swollen, he looks so bad, I am hoping he is okay and I need some loyalty around me and Stephen is a loyal guy

I love Survivor..but it's a tough game, we are freezing the wind is cold, we are shivering, the shelter is horrible, it doesn't hold up against the elements, so we are hold up against each other, can't ever get warm, we need something, if we can get warm and dry for one day we will be alright.....cut to challenge

Come on in guys....

before we get to the challenge, each of you take one black rock, one white rock, take one of each, Keith says what's next, Kimmi: conf: when Jeff gave us the rocks we all wondered what could this be...???

Jiffy: we will get to the stones later...

alright....Joe gives back the IN...see Wentworth shake her head....balance on one foot on a block, with ball on head, if ball drops, out....1 in 9 shot to win the game for the winner. Did the challenge one time, Keith, didn't win....

Fish: how bad is it? Terrible, Stephen says I had sever GI distress, from severe Survivor low, to a personal life low

Jiffy you have a half a month to go, opportunity to greatly improve your shelter, construction camp at your shelter, waterproof, fire covered...what do you want from us? 5 people to give up their shot at Immunity in this challenge...

Spencer: we have a delimma between I and we?
White rock means winkling to surrender this challenge efor the group, black rock means I am playing for immunity
this is a game for a million dollars

Ciera: conf: my Surviving is more impt than indic immunity, comes down to who do I think will compete?

reveal...everyone is willing to give upu their chance except for Joe and Keith....they will have a big shelter, Joe and Keith are not doing it....Keith says he is a competitor, I knew Joe would be there. Joe said that he considered it but me personally, I can suck it up...those that surrender, go sit, start

Joe vs. Keith. 8 people gave up their spot to improve the shelter...
one foot on the block, balance ball between your buoy and the block of wood. Keith has done this challenge, made it fairly deep, but didn't win
Joe has not lost an IC, he's 3 for 3. Both made a big decision to compete. Doesn't take long for the fatigue to set in. This will take everything you two have to outlast the other. Joe has movement...when you are as tired as you are, It is easy to have a lapse in concentration

Keith chokes...Joe wins 4th IC. Undefeated. See STephen...ugh.

for the 4th time in this game, the only person to win IC, cannot be voted out....seeKimmi, then Spencer,

Stephen: conf: of course Joey amazing wins immunity. at least now having the shelter being dry, suddenly we can now play again, now it's the time to take out Cierra...so fixated on aggressive game play, she's knows she is in trouble...

11-25-15, 09:53 PM (EST)
9. "whoops..."
...I missed a bit, but we're right back in to "let's boot Ciera".

Ciera is in hopes her plan to blindside Stephen is the going plan.
The 6 of them are splitting their vote. Stephen and Kimmi.

Tasha hates playing to Ciera's game.
Tasha wants to unhinge Ciera's crew, boot Ciera and claim Kelley or Abi for their own.

Spencer, Joe, Tasha and Jeremy claim being together.
Ciera is their biggest threat.
But Jope also wants to target Stephen.
In fact they all talk about blindsiding Stephen.

Of course, Jeremy has something else to say about that.

Jeremy want's Ciera gone.
Spencer is pulling for Stephen's exit.

Spencer has the last confessional before TC.
He's hoping Stephen is the one going home but...

Jury entrance.
Kass was happy, no bird-flying.
Savage went WestCoast.
Kelly looks out of her element, still.

JP asks about the low points.
Kelley hates the weather.
Stephen hates his GID.
JP talks about the choice of shelter or immunity.

Ciera went for it hoping for the best (as would I)
Tasha is kinda teedoff at those who chose to play.
Spencer claims Keith is in danger.
Stephen admits absolute ignorance to what's gonna happen tonight.
Jeremy is shocked at the amount of mini-alliances (aka voting blocks) going off and talking to each other.
Tasha speaks to Stephen's advantage.
JP compares advantage to idols.

Ciera admits, it's a bit crazy to predict how people are going to vote.
Ciera hates the thought of choosing the wrong rock.
Tasha agrees.

No one plays an idol.
wait!
Jeremy...

*commercial break*

11-25-15, 10:02 PM (EST)
10. "Jeremy plays an idol..."
...on Stephen!

Stephen is stunned.
Kimmi is stunned.

Fishback
Fishbach
Fishback
Fishbach
Stephen

Ciera
Ciera
Kimmi
Kimmi
Ciera is voted out.

Ciera: Well played.
Spencer(to Jeremy): I would do the same thing for you.

and the next morning...

Sneaky Jeremy.

Stephen admits ignorance to Jeremy's idol and really OWES him for that.

Jeremy knows Stephen wants to take Jeremy to the finals after that move.
Spencer: It's a NEW game every time we come back from tribal.
Maybe it's time to jump ship with someone who wants to jump ship to win this game.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-15, 10:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jeremy plays an idol..."
OMG that was exciting! Most of us thought Ciera would go but not on an idol bounce!!

michel2 4569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-25-15, 11:11 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Jeremy plays an idol..."
Jiffy must have been pleased to hear the "Know-it-all' admit that he knew nothing at all!

11-25-15, 10:06 PM (EST)
12. "Pre TC drama...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-15 AT 09:16 AM (EST)

they arrive, it's reinforced.

abi: when we came back to camp we saw the fire going, wow, I can endure the next 14 days, they are eating cookies now

Spencer: this went from one of the lowest points of all of our lives, to the most incredible shelter, but, when you give up your life in the game, it's like you are selling your soul to the devil...

Keith: All I was trying to do was to take down the golden boy...

Spencer conf continues: if Keith is safe someone who sacrificed their immunity for shelter, coffee, tea, cookies will be headed to the jury...

See a bird

Stephen: who's next to limmi and Jeremy....Ciera

stephen conf: C is next to go, she is willing to make big moves in the game, she's too dangerous, i could work with Wentworth and Abi if she were gone, I don't want to use my advantage too early...so C has got to go...

See their shoes warming by the fire...

So what's the plan to the group. Ciera asks to Joe...they say Stephen...

Ciera conf: get stephen out, to flush that advantage, they talk

Tahsa goes to Spencer. it's the ciera show, everyommove she makes is on her resume
Tasha conf: C has done so successfully, she has unhinged so many groups. we need to unhinge her crew and they are up for grabs

Spencer: C still sits there as an easy vote, now it's up to convincing everyone as an easy vote

See Joe, Tasha spencer and Jeremy talk, they say the girls are voting Stephen...Tasha says that C is the biggest threat right now
Joe: my head is in two places, C she's a liar, playing everyone, Stephen has the advantage. They decide to all vote stephen

Jermy: they want to vote St because elf his advantage, I want stephen to stay he has my back ....I have 2 idols, he has my back, I want him to stay, he trusts me

Spencer: Jeremy is adamant it's got to be Ciera,
she is a free agen
Spencer is really trying to talk him out of Stephen....
Spencer tells Jeremy that Stephen has the ability to make a move with an advantage who is so close to kimmi....Jeremy tells them, we have to wrap this up

Spencer says in conf: bot of us are 100% adamant that C has to go, and I say that Stephen has to go....something has to give...

go to TC....

see stephen

let's talk about the weather....WEntworth, at the RC, you were about to drown yourself, it was warmer to be in the water, it was the first time I cried in this game...Stephen said he had severe GI distress in the middle of the storm...brings us to today...8 of you risked your immunity tfor your shelter. C gave her spot up, but who else is...she wanted to show that she was giving up to make us stronger.
Tasha said that she couldn't live with herself if she didn't make that choice
Joe interjects, if I had put that white rock out, I would have gone home tonight, no question
Keith: I am a competitor, I was trying to kill the golden boy.hahahhaha
should Keith be worried tonight, Spencer says, if K doesn't go home, someone will second guess what they did tonight
Someone will be blindsided tonight that gave up their opportunity for immunity
Voting blocks, Jeremy said their was a group that had a plan, see some go off, what's going on here
Tasha says there is a lot of talk about Stephens advantage...Stephen realizes that he put a big target on your back...Stpehen says it's a disadvantage....laughs
What do you vote your vote on? Who will benefit you for 2 days...Cierea: we haven't established lines yet
Jiffy says it's kind of exciting, another blindside
C says it could be her and that would suck, because I gave up my shot for the shelter
Tasha says, yes, a million dollar shelter for one....

Voting...
Abi votes Fishbach

Tally: See Jeremy, then Spencer, then Fish...

If anyone wants to play the idol, now would be the time.....WAIT FOR IT.....
Jeremy says yeah, Jeff...OMG....Jeemy is going to play the HII for Stephen, I think....cuts to commercial....

11-25-15, 10:09 PM (EST)
13. "Vote tally...."
Jeremy says yeah Jeff....stephens mouth is open, who can I trust more going forward, that's for Fishbach....Stephen says THANK YOU!!!

See Spencer, Joe shakes his head...

Fishbach
Fishbach
Fishbach
Fishbach
Stephen
Ciera
Cierra
Kimmi
Kimmi

CIERA!!!

WOW, see Abi

C says to Jeremy, well played. Jeremy turns to Spencer and says I would do the same for you

C says....Love you all,

Only fitting in a very unpredictable season of Survivor ends in a very big move...

11-25-15, 11:09 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Vote tally...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-15 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

Ciera lived by the rock, died by the rock...not that she would have won immunity but it was still a fun turn of events.

11-25-15, 10:15 PM (EST)
14. "Stephen is overwhelmed..."
but that doesn't stop production on the next #suvivorfolklore

at night...listen to a story, answer five questions correctly and you'll get a wheel, five wheels and you'll win a chicken dinner at a luxury resort.
12th-13th centuries.
Army comprised of female warriors, archers, 1000s of charging elephants.
Hinduism was biggest religion
5000K rocks to complete.
about the size of modern day LosAngeles.
Then Buddism came into creation.
Bayon and Angkor Wat are biggest religious sites in Cambodia.

1 person wins reward!

Keith is wrong.
Spencer is right
Jeremy, Tasha, Kelley and Abi are also correct.

Keith is wrong again...

Spencer, Jeremy and Stephen ahead.

Kelley stumbles upon the idol clue!

Spencer is gonna win this challenge.

JP says Joe is doing terrible in this challenge.

Jope: Thanks Jeff.

Stephen tells Abi the wrong answer. She misses for the first time.

Spencer back with his fifth answer.

Stephen comes back with his fifth...

Spencer back...

Stephen wins Reward! (by seconds, over Spencer)

Now comes the choosing of reward mates.

Stephen chooses Tasha and Jeremy.

Spencer feels the need to do something about his distance from Stephen, Tasha and Jeremy.

11-25-15, 11:22 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Stephen is overwhelmed..."
Keith tried to do his best Rudy imitation but the cameras didn't follow him enough. I think it would have been funny if Keith had been wired so that we could hear his comments. As they say in ESPN's NFL Countdown show: "Come on, man!"

11-25-15, 10:15 PM (EST)
15. "After TC"
Sneaky Jeremy, sneaky sneaky, says Wentworth, Kimmi says very classy

So tonight at TC, he pulls out an idol and he saved me....I owe him,

see them talking...Jeremy and Stephen...

no idea he had one, played it on me and he saved me and I owe him

Jeremy tells him, they don't trust you, St: I knew in TC, that I was done, Jeremy: I knew you did, I told you, If you have my back, I will have your back, and Stephen wants to take me all the way to the end. I know there will be when you make big moves like that I know there will be a big target on my back but now I have wiggle room, this game is so crazy, I have wiggle room to make the next move

Then we see Jeremy talking to Spencer, I don't want you to be paranoid I would do the same thing for you...

Spencer conf: It's like a new game every time we get back from TC, Jeremy pulled a fast one, I am pretty sure I am being lied to, so maybe I should jump ship and start something new...

11-25-15, 10:27 PM (EST)
16. "Kelley gets an idol clue..."
It's on the underside of shelter.

Dead center of the underside of shelter.

Helicopter ride to Reward.
Stephen, Jeremy and Tasha.

(I'm sorry...Stephen made the stupidest decision in Survivor history. Specially as he claims that a Reward challenge ruined his game before.)

Stephen reveals his "advantage".

Tasha throws a wrinkle... Jope.

The three agree, Joe's gotta go.

Back @ Camp...

Joe, Kelley and Keith are slightly freaking out.
Kimmi is obviously the odd woman out (and Jope as well).

Spencer is locked in on removing Stephen.
Abi asks Jope to give her the win at the next Immunity.
Jope doesn't agree.

Abi doesn't want to hang with Joe.

Kelley wants everyone to leave camp.

Joe and Spencer go fishing.
Keith and Kimmi go clamming.
Abi stays at camp.
Ruining Kelley's chances at looking for the idol.

Kelley pretends to sleep and finally Abi leaves camp.

Kelley gets the idol and all of a sudden EVERYONE comes back.
Just in time.

Kelley is back on top.

11-25-15, 11:13 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Kelley gets an idol clue..."
Her confessional about getting everyone out of camp was funny especially when Abi wouldn't leave. I was hoping to see Kelley proposing a game to get them out of camp, a "royal treatment" type of game.

11-25-15, 10:27 PM (EST)
17. "Pre RC...."
My admiration for Jeremy just went WAY up! I love him, and if he gets to the end, I would GIVE him my vote!

raining again....day 27

After last night, stephen is annoyed at himself, didn't see it coming...see Stephen and Kimmi talking

Stephen calls himself a know it all, and yesterday he didn't know at all...
Spencer asks is your foot getting worst...Joe tells him it doesn't heal as fast

Stephen conf; says on top of everything else, my feet have swollen up to monster size, I am feeling overwhelmed

cut to RC at NIGHT....come on in. I will tell you a story about cambodian history, questions and three answers, get the right answer get a gold medallion, if wrong get a wood medallion

winner, picked up by chopper, go to another island, get steak the works

story: tell a story of a king, in 12 through 13 cent, vast army with female warriors, oppose others with elephants, the shrine of anchor blah blah blah....30 years to complete, size of LA, buddhist, not hindi, made buddism the state religion 50 towers spanning 3 football fields, the baton and anchor wats, top tourist attractions....

there is an idol clue in the batch! we see it, it's labeled, "idol clue"

got to any station in any order...See spencer,
see Keith...spencer back first...gold means you are right, wood means you are wrong...Keith is wrong, went is right, abi right, Jeremy right...see stephen....Keith back, then stephen...Keith missed again, Joe is wrong, Fish is right, Spencer is right,

Abi has her second....Abi is just slow, Joe is wrong again, Wentworth got the idol CLUE!!!!! YAYAYYYYYYY!

How lucky am i she says in conf????

Tasha has two also....Spencer has three, Fish has three, Abi has three, Spencer now has 4....Jermey has 3, Fish has fourth, Spencer is WRONG....Fish is ready to get it....both are back at the same time....Fish wins reward!!!! by seconds over Spencer....

Fish goes over...big reward....choose one person to go with you....He chooses Tasha, and Jeremy shakes his head, and he gets to choose one more, and he takes Jeremy!

Spencer: Stephen the survivor know it all makes a very questionable decision, takes tasha, it's clear to me that he is tighter with them than me, and I need to do something about it....

11-25-15, 11:16 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Pre RC...."
I <3 Jeremy too! #Bostonstrong

11-25-15, 11:17 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Pre RC...."
Was it the right move though? By giving his idol to Stephen he showed they were an unbreakable pair and then they got broken up. Jeremy did well to repair the break with Tasha but he completely lost Spencer. I think it would have even been more daring to go after Jeremy but Stephen's advantage was just too dangerous.

11-25-15, 10:36 PM (EST)
18. "Post reward challenge...."
the others come back to camp...good win Fish...congrats....Kelley conf: I did not win, but bingo got an idol clue...I don't care that I lost reward, having an idol clue is huge....attached to the underside of your shelter is what you seek, worry about getting caught.

She says she will try tomorrow, when 3 people are on reward

see the helicopter, it's bringing them to a resort...beautiful

This game has been so unpredictable, voting blocks, Jeremy playing his idol for me shows me that there is still trust in this game....make those bonds more concrete, tasha was one of my first allies in this game, but she wrote my name down, so I need to repair....Jeremy says I appreciate you....TAsha,

In the spirit of openness I want to tell you my advantage....I can steal a vote...we are gonna get to the end, we have to have trust...They talk about Joe...I am in, they reaffirm their F3, glad we had this talk

back at camp...abi...how do you feel about their choice...Kimmi....stephen is repaying Jeremy

Joe: conf: in a season where there is no alliances, and there is voting blocks, stephen threw himself out there, by taking Tasha and Jeremy, now Kimmi....

there is a really strong connection there....see Spencer talking to Keith, Abi, Joe, Went let's get rid of Fish....aBi is worried about the advantage and asks Joe to let her win the IC

aBi: Joe is very sketchy and so is spencer, they are trying toplay everyone, I don't know if I am going to go with the plan...Spencer decides, they say Stephen and Tasha, if Stephen wins IC, we vote Tasha...

Wentworth conf: okay, we have a plan, my goal today is to get the idol, I want everyone out of camp....luckily the sun is out, Joe and spencer go fishing, Keith and Kimmi go to get crabs, that leaves abi maria, home girl will not leave the shelter. she is like an annoying little sister, another time she would be gone, not today...how do I get her out of here before the others get back, I pretend to sleep, Abi goes to lay in the hammock.
Okay this is my chance...waddle over under the shelter, this is really scary...trying to get it out, all of a sudden everyone comes back in...Joe got fish, I am fearing out, that was the most stressful thing, I have an II, number 2, I am ready to shake up this game a little bit!

11-26-15, 00:12 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Post reward challenge...."
What's interesting to me.....Jeremy plays his idol on Fishbach and Spencer is betrayed. So Spencer retaliates by going after Jeremy's allies. First he suggests Stephen, then if Stephen wins IC, he says to vote Tasha. Why on God's green Earth doesn't he say, let's go after JEREMY?

What the heck?

11-26-15, 02:28 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Post reward challenge...."
Proof that it is Jeremy's game to lose.
No one is targeting him, 2 idols, playing the game as it is...Better than Tasha, Kimmi, Keith or Abi... and that's for sure.

11-25-15, 10:37 PM (EST)
19. "I'm guessing it's the IC next..."
...if only because the game has again completely moved around.

Before we left...
Tasha, Stephen and Jeremy were a go against Joe. As was Abi.

While Stephen was target #1 from Joe, Kelley, Ciera and possibly Keith.

Will Jope win the II again?

IC is the leg's only challenge from BvW2.
Neither Keith nor Jeremy won and Jeremy actually got booted that night.

Jope, Kimmi and Jeremy doing well.
Now Keith and Abi doing well.
Stephen is sucking.

Spencer now doing well.
Jeremy and Keith fall back.
Kelley leads, with Jope right behind.
Keith moves up quickly.
Now Spencer also makes up some time.

Joe places and suffers a set-back.

Keith suffers a fall back.

Spencer now ahead.

Jope back in the lead.

Now Spencer.

Now Jope.

Now Spencer again.

Spencer on the last block...

Just placing the finish flag...

Spencer wins II!!

Joe loses...and probably gets the boot.

Not a whole lot of people fighting to keep him here.

Stephen wins this round, and wins the fight between him and the ballsy white whale. (BUT TC is to come.)

11-25-15, 10:44 PM (EST)
20. "Pre IC...."
Come on in guys...

Joe gives it back.

use only your feet, see Stephen sigh, release a rope stack the blocks then put flag first to get it right wins...this is the stack the blocks with your feet, did it in B v W 2, Jeremy lost and went to TC and voted out. Thanks Jeff

first step is to unspool the rope, not easy when just have your toes to work with...once have blocks start working on it,

Joe off to a fast start, so is Kimmi and wentworth, Jeremy on second level...Fish is slowest out of the gate...I have some problems with my feet, your feet look prehistoric...

have them stacked right on the bottom so get it right on the top...patience pays off, Wentworth starting to work on 3rd level, then Joe is next.

Spencer is on 3rd row. Kelley is struggling, and shaking...lift from your core. Joe is going in the lead....he would be in an elite group, Joe had set back, a lot of blocks fell, must pick it up

disaster for Keith, his fall. not done with this challenge until you place that flag
Spencer is in the lead.

Joe is coming on now, Spencer and Joe...last person to release hi blocks is in it to win it....huge come from behind for Spencer to dethrone Joe....Spencer has to place the flag for the win....Spencer is struggling...and SPENCER WINS IC!!!! Brings Joe's straight to an end

after 29 days, someone will be out and 5th member of jury

Joe: today I did not win Immunity, I was safe for 29 days, I am vulnerable to go home and for the first time I am really nervous....

11-25-15, 10:55 PM (EST)
21. "Stephen wastes his advantage..."
...Period.

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-15, 10:59 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Stephen wastes his advantage..."
What a dumbass. Should have put both votes down for Joe.

11-25-15, 11:04 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Stephen wastes his advantage..."
It was incredibly dumb. You get two votes, you pile them on. He cancelled his own vote.

11-25-15, 11:01 PM (EST)
23. "Post IC, pre TC...."
back to camp...day 29, congrats Spencer...Stephen: Joe has never once been up for elimination and today he is, I have been trying to take out Joe since day 1, and I have just been spoiled again and again as he wins Immunity, and now I have my shot...Joe goes and lays in hammock...

What about Joe...Kelley says he wins a ton of immunities...we want to get him right? yes, if he asks us, tell him Abi....everyone good? we all have a peace of mind.

Kelley: the four, Stephen, Tasha, Jeremy Kimmi are voting Joe, but it's not going to happen because I have 5, includes Joe, Kelley says the plan is to blindside Stephen Fish...see joe and Spencer and Kelley telling Joe he is not going home tonight

Joe: I'm relying on my social game what I didn't have last game...time will tell, tc is a couple hours away

Stephen and Abi talk, vote jOe...sounds like you don't believe me...

Stephen: plan is Joe is voting Abi, abi is voting Joe....but Abi is suspicious of everyone, I have to convince Joe that we are voting Abi...Joe tells him that Abi thinks it's her....

Abi says in conf: joe is shady and he is having a powwow

Abi is freaking out, he's playing you and me, says to Kelley...Abi is not convinced. I have decisions to make....Kelley says that if she is nervous she will bring out her idol.

Spencer is talking to her, she's talking and he is asking her the plan is set..

Spencer: Abi is on the war path, she will vote of r Joe and this entire plan will go down the drain, I need it to work...

Abi, says will I go with the plan from yesterday, I may vote for Joe...

see Stephen and Jerem talking

there couldn't be more pandemonium but I have an advantage....Stephen says that he will play his afbantage tonight, Stpehen told Spencer his advantage, and spencer in conf says that his advantage will ruin the plan...we have the potential for the idol and a reason to blindside jOe, we could blindside Stephen, but it's a risk....scares me to death.

This vote seems like it's going to be a clusterfu#k

TC: Joe, first time you aren't wearing immunity....hopes the trust he's built with people will carry him through...
Abi: He tells me that there are alliances, and it all depends on which alliance is the most loyal to you...so far no trust at all, tasha says right, the closer we get to day 39, the voting block may not be the most effective, I need the core 2 or 3 peeps to go forward
Kelley: there are def. alliances, stephen chose Tasha to mend fences....she used the word alliance, there it is
Stephen: it's a scary thing, the advantage, are you concerned again, absolutely, the idol makes people want to split votes,
Spencer: it's so complicated, there are so many permutations...
Abi: a lot of talk, a lot of names being thrown out, wild
fish: realistically there is a 33 percent chance of a blindside
Tasha says that there is a shift about to happen, VB were, but you need trust
Stephen is going to play his advantage. I will steal a vote and vote for them instead, he will steal Joes vote, and vote for him instead.
Joe: how does this feel? It sucks, but it is the game.

Poor Joe...

see them all voting...

hear the rattlesnake noise

Joe says Powerful....
Stephen is voting for ABI with his vote, and with Joes' vote he is voting Joe....
?????

Why did stephen not put 2 votes on Joe? STOOOOPID.

Tally:

Joe
Abi
Fish
Joe
Abi
Abi
Fish
Fish
Fishback

Fishback tells them great blindside, that was awesome

HE"S CRAZY...he deserves to go! OMG, that was a TYSON move, like from Heroes villains

The only predictable thing about this game has been it's unpredictability...
Kelley whispered to Abi, see I told you!

11-25-15, 11:12 PM (EST)
29. "Next time on Survivor...."
It would have been a three way tie if Fish had voted two votes for Joe...

JiffY: Today we brought your love to you
See them at a challenge
Family brings everyones spirits WAY up
Until everything comes crashing down
see one balanced pole down, then you dee them go Medical, medical, medical, see Wentworth put her hands to her mouth, hear the girls shout, is he okay?

See Wentworth, Kimmi, Tasha,
Hear Jiffy say, we are right here with you, you are in great hands

see a pulse oximeter on the finger as it shakes....it's a white male hand, so it's either Keith or Joe...or Spencer...

In the challenge you see Joe, then Kimmi, then Jeremy, then Abi, then Spencer, then Tasha with the poles that they are holding, balancing something on...Keith must be first, beside Joe...

11-25-15, 11:01 PM (EST)
24. "Next time on..."
Uh-Oh ... medical is called!

Side Note:
And FU Stephen Fussbucket.
Thanks for wasting a perfectly good advatage by voting on behalf of your target and his target, you stupid fish.
No comparison to the brilliant kingfish.

11-25-15, 11:08 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Next time on..."
I think the one that had the orange platform dropped his statue right on his head. Maybe the vidcaps will tell us who had orange. I think Tasha, Kelley' Keith, Jeremy and Abi were seen when Jeff called medical so they'd be safe but that went by too quickly.

11-25-15, 11:13 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Next time on..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-15 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

Since it was a "he", that leaves Joe and Spencer. FWIW, Joe had orange in the last challenge. Orange again for Joe here?

ETA: Joe also had orange in the Episode 9 IC.

11-25-15, 11:19 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Next time on..."
I didn't even hear the "he" so thanks for that info. It probably won't amount to anything more than a concussion protocol though.

11-25-15, 11:24 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Next time on..."
Yeah one of the girls shouted, "Is he okay?"

Just a little conk to the head, I'd imagine, and right back into the mix of things (a la Kelly Remington from last season).

11-25-15, 11:21 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Next time on..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-15 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

first one is yellow, I don't know who that is, not shown
next is purple, and we don't see purple,
Kelley Went and Keith are the two not seen. Kelley and Keith are either purple or yellow.
then Joe is turquoise, Kimmi is brown, then Jeremy is light green, then abi is blue, then Spencer is light purple, then Tasha is orange.

So if one falls, it's either the Kelley or Kieth.

I think Kelley drops hers on Keiths' or Joe's head, and they are knocked out....looks like it's a younger hand, Joe?

**the hand is lying on the turquoise mat, it's JOE that is knocked out!!!! He will have to be evac'd, with a head injury.

JOE!!!

39. "RE: Next time on..."
Did you hear that it leads to an evac?

11-25-15, 11:32 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Next time on..."
Did you hear that it leads to an evac?

No, I haven't heard anything from anywhere about an evac. But, I cannot imagine if he gets knocked out, that they would let him stay in the game anymore? A concussion, a head injury? He will need to be watched medically....just my thoughts...

What a STUPID challenge, to have heavy objects over their heads that WILL fall down....OMG. It's amazing that they all don't knock themselves out. I am really sure that it's Joe because it's Joe's corrale....the turquoise one....poor guy!

What do you guys think?

40. "JOE is knocked out"
Kelley drops her idol and it falls and knocks Joe out, you can see medical on the turquoise station, and also hand is on the turquoise mat. Clearly, Joe is out....

11-25-15, 11:27 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Next time on..."
There's been no rumours of anyone leaving the game for medical reasons, from what I know. I've heard that one had to be pulled because of a family emergency (which we know to be Terry) and two flew home early because of medical problems, but as far as I could see, everyone (other than Terry) left the game via Tribal Council.

(Not to say it couldn't happen, though)

11-25-15, 11:21 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Next time on..."
It looked like a guy's hand with the monitor - Spencer, Keith or Joe?

11-25-15, 11:28 PM (EST)
42. "Votes"

Episode 10:

For Stephen: Spencer, Joe, Keith, Tasha, Abi
for Ciera: Jeremy, Stephen, Kimmi
For Kimmi: Kelley, Ciera

Episode 11:

For Stephen: Spencer, Kelley, Keith, Abi
For Abi: Stephem, Kimmi, Tasha
For Joe: Stephen, Jeremy

Thanks for the recapping Flopo and Tribe!

Happy Thanksgiving! (And Happy Nov. 26th to Pepe and Michel!)

11-26-15, 09:20 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Votes"
Good to know the votes, CtGirl.....so the only way that Stephen could have survived would have been to put BOTH votes on Abi, and Jeremy should have voted Abi as well....then it would have been

Joe ~ 0
Stephen ~ 4
Abi ~ 5

So, was Jeremy completely out of the loop?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •