The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Well known spoiler regarding one player..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-03-15, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Well known spoiler regarding one player..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-15 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

Don't look if you don't want to know...This fact happened and is well known around the boards but I thought it deserved a thread for discussion**
I will say that there are rumored to be no medivac's. But, there is a case for one of our contestants to be pulled from the game. So, the question becomes was he pulled from the game, or from the group of boots that had already left the game?
Terry Dietz's son, 16 year old Danny, had what he thought was a bronchitis. He went to the Dr. and was given antibiotics. His fever went away, but he was still very short of breath. He returned back to the Dr. and they did a chest X/R and saw that his heart was extremely enlarged. His ejection fraction was 8%, and anything less than 50% is considered heart failure. He went to a Children's Hospital near them in Connecticut, and they immediately transferred him to Boston Children's Hospital. Turns out he had some kind of genetic predisposition that identified his own heart as foreign, so his body attacked his own heart. They treated him with medication at first, and that failed, so they then inserted a Left Ventricular Assist Device which pumped his blood for his heart. This would be in place until he could be matched for a heart transplant. He got his heart transplant on 9/11 and as far as I can tell, he's doing great.

Danny fell ill around June 17 or 18, I believe, maybe a day sooner? He was pictured in the hospital on FB on June 19. Terry was pulled from the game at this time.

I have looked up the dates and if he makes it in the game, he could last up until episode 6. But these are just ball park dates, and don't know for sure. TC 5 is on June 15, so episode 6 would be during June 16, 17, 18.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Well known spoiler regarding on... Outsider32 10-03-15 1
 RE: Well known spoiler regarding on... tribephyl 10-04-15 2
   RE: Well known spoiler regarding on... Flowerpower1 10-04-15 3
 RE: Well known spoiler regarding on... Outsider32 10-09-15 4
 Time line Flowerpower1 10-11-15 5
 Estimated time of departure Flowerpower1 10-15-15 6
   RE: Estimated time of departure CTgirl 10-16-15 7
       Double boot episode? Flowerpower1 10-16-15 8
           RE: Double boot episode? CTgirl 10-16-15 9
           RE: Double boot episode? Georganna 10-19-15 10
               RE: Double boot episode? Flowerpower1 10-19-15 11
                   RE: Double boot episode? CTgirl 10-19-15 12
                       RE: Double boot episode? Flowerpower1 10-19-15 14
                   RE: Double boot episode? Georganna 10-19-15 13
                       RE: Double boot episode? Flowerpower1 10-19-15 15
                           RE: Double boot episode? Georganna 10-19-15 16
                           RE: Double boot episode? Georganna 10-19-15 17
                               RE: Double boot episode? Sheldor 10-19-15 18
                                   RE: Double boot episode? Georganna 10-20-15 19
                                   RE: Double boot episode? Flowerpower1 10-20-15 20
                                       RE: Double boot episode? Georganna 10-20-15 21
 Episode 6, Terry removal discussion Flowerpower1 10-21-15 22
   RE: Episode 6, Terry removal discus... Sheldor 10-21-15 23
       Case for the "others" Flowerpower1 10-22-15 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-03-15, 10:15 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Well known spoiler regarding one player..."
He may have actually made the merge? I mean I am expecting a double TC in a 20 person season coming up. And quite possibly they could merge at 14 and the plan for 11 jurors goes awry when he's pulled?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-15, 03:16 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Well known spoiler regarding one player..."
Ep5 or Ep6 is still pre-merge, so his leaving will not effect jury.
Whether he leaves as a result of the news of his son while he is in the game or living it up at Ponderosa is still to be decided.

I would have to recount his confessionals/edited footage for all, so here goes...

From Ep1:
Terry’s confessional: “It’s been a long time since I’ve played and I believe that there is a huge difference between old-school players and new-school. One of the biggest differences is that the game is now immediately played when you hit the beach whereas in old-school it was kind of like we need shelter and we need fire. My social game over the past nine years has haunted me a bit...I hear my wife’s voice talking in my ear: “Don’t let people walk off by themselves. Make sure that you get in the social game.” It’s a big part of Survivor.”

After talking to Terry, Spencer gave us a confessional: “Terry’s children: Thank you for having your dad trust me because I don’t trust anyone and I’m going to do what’s best for me. I’m a new-school player but I’m an every school fan so it’s important for me to have real relationships and to know what people are thinking. I want to have more one on one conversations in the first three days here this time than I had in my entire game in Cagayan.”

Terry promised to have Spencer’s back. Spencer agreed, saying he wanted to play with solid rational guys.

While Terry is talking about his new strategy and his wife's advise, Spencer is literally thanking Terry's children for being fans of his. Small connection, via Spencer, that he even has children.

From Ep2:
Terry’s confessional: “Abi goes off to the beach, the eight of us are in the shelter and she’s getting laughed at by her people and no one stood up for her. I know; she’s annoying and she’s an emotional train wreck but to leave another human being out there, floundering; that’s just wrong.” Terry and Abi had a talk by the ocean. Terry told her that Shirin and Spencer are only out for themselves. His confessional continued: “Something started to really click between me and Abi! Not only personal wise because we made that connection but strategic wise in the talking we were doing there. The opportunity sprang from just being thoughtful about somebody. Jeff lit a little fire under my a$$. I knew I had to come to the beach with a social game and I was a little slow on the uptake at first but it’s starting to come together.”

Nothing noting anything but how he needs to change his game-strategy... and he does. (Good on him)

Perhaps with further episodes we'll see some more hints about his familial connections through editing.
(But so far, I'd say he is booted BEFORE he receives news of his son's condition.)

10-04-15, 09:21 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Well known spoiler regarding one player..."
We will have to keep a close eye on him. If there are hints at his demise via the boot, I am sure editing will be on top of it, as well as if he isn't booted we will surely get the clues to his removal from the game. I think we'll be able to nail it as it approaches. Some people are thinking that in this picture at nuBayon, they are upset possibly because of what Terry is going through...

No time stamps to confirm or deny the timing of this shot.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-15, 10:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Well known spoiler regarding one player..."
I had just read on the big board when the Quit spoiler was posted about Terry. It was posted on June 12. There was a prayer instagram on June 11 for Danny. So this is likely after next week.

10-11-15, 05:56 PM (EST)
5. "Time line"
The thread at Sucks that first noted that Terry was pulled from the game was posted on June 12 in the evening. Cambodia is 11 or so hours ahead of us, so Terry will pulled on June 13 or so. June 13 is day 14 of production and will be around ep 5 or ep 6. I am sure that they will hype it in the previews.

When Terry gets pulled, will there be a TC par usual with another boot? This would be a double boot episode.

10-15-15, 11:24 PM (EST)
6. "Estimated time of departure"
I am thinking that Terry will be pulled from the game on the first day of episode 6. I think ep 5 is going to be another 2 day cycle perhaps, which would make June 12, day 13 of production on the last day of episode 5, the same day as TC #5. So, if we are 11 hours ahead, he will most likely be notified on June 13, day 14 of production, episode 6. With this being a real life drama, I do think that it will be hyped. I firmly believe we will see it in the promos. What do you think?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-15, 10:57 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Estimated time of departure"
Agree. Jeff loves Terry, Terry is getting a redemptive edit. Cue the handkerchiefs!

10-16-15, 02:23 PM (EST)
8. "Double boot episode?"
With Terry exiting next episode, I still think there will be a TC with another boot, making episode 6 a double boot episode. Thoughts?

10-16-15, 03:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Double boot episode?"
They started with 20 Survivors so they have to whittle down the numbers and soon! I agree that the week Terry exits will also have a tribal council.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-15, 04:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Double boot episode?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-15 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

As I posted in the VidCap thread (and then edited - out - as soon as I realized what I'd done) ...

I do think that the two pictures that we're discussing there were taken on the same day and in the order you suggested. And that they were both taken after Bayon's IC loss and before Tribal Council. And I think that the scattered clothing in the second picture - and the fact that Monica is 'dressed' for the occasion - indicate that it was taken just before they were to leave for the TC.

But, if Stephen and Monica and Jeremy are reacting to the news of Terry's departure from the Game in the second picture ...

I can't imagine why the cameramen were still in Bayon in such numbers ... rather than with Terry's Tribe at Ta Keo ...

Unless Bayon was also being told that they were excused from Tribal Council and had been spared a boot.

Which wouldn't make any sense at all. And wouldn't, of course, be at all fair to the other two Tribes. All of which means that it is all the more likely that that is exactly what happened.

ETA: However, the air-time necessary to depict Terry's leaving had to come at the expense of the coverage of something else. So, perhaps the decision was made to forego Tribal Council on the evening that he left rather than to 'rob' the next cycle's footage ...

G

10-19-15, 05:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Double boot episode?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-15 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

Yes, the more I look at those 2 pictures the more I think they could be the same day. Look at Stephen's hair...it's sticking up on the top left of his head, and you can see it in both pictures.

Good gracious, G! Now you've gone and planted a WHOLE other seed! So, you suggest that perhaps when Jiffy came over, as he is the one that took that picture with the sound guys in tow, of Monica, Stephen, and Jeremy, and told them the news of Terry, and that they could forego TC, because Terry was already leaving?

WHOA....

But, I do kind of agree with CTGirl. They do need a double boot and this could satisfy it. I also feel that Jiffy does love Terry and I do think this family crisis will make good, dramatic TV, because let's face it, it doesn't get more dramatic than the kind of family emergency Terry faced. I think they will want to show it unfolding and therefore will tout it in the preview promos.

I think if Terry were to leave this episode, that we would get a hint at it, and so far there is nothing. That's why, I really believe it will happen on the day after TC#5. Let's face it, Jiffy will be the one to come and deliver the message, and Jiffy will be deposed at the TC with the nuBayon's. So, if Jiffy gets the message from the Dietz family at night, after the TC, episode 6 could start off with Jiffy going to the nuTakeo tribe that night (later the same night as TC#5, but we will see it in Episode 6). This is the kind of news that will not keep, imo. If they need Terry to go immediately, they will go and get him as soon as the news comes in. His son had an ejection fraction of 7%, and greater than 50% is normal. There is no doubt in my mind that his family was told there was a high probability that he would not make it, so I am sure that they phoned Terry immediately.

I really have to wonder how they will handle this? Terry is likely to be distraught, I could cry just thinking about the nightmare that he is about to embark on. Thankfully, at this point we know that his son, Danny, makes it through and gets a new heart.

Well, I would love to figure this out, because if those 2 pics are the SAME day, then Monica is most likely our boot for episode 5. If the one shot of Jeremy, Monica, and Stephen is the day after, then Monica is NOT our ep 5 boot, and most likely Kelly Wigglesworth is. Food for thought!

ETA: PS. I love that you are really thinking about the different scenarios as well!

Fun to discuss with you!

10-19-15, 06:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Double boot episode?"
Good points FloPo. Terry will be pulled immediately.

So here's another scenario: Terry is pulled the day of tribal council #5 but they don't want to show it back-to-back with tribal council on air so they save it for the beginning of episode 6. Jeff goes to the other two tribes to tell them what's happening but still makes nuBayon go to tribal.

10-19-15, 06:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Double boot episode?"
Yes, we have to consider that you both are right. Let's face it, when we all saw that picture we really thought it WAS a reaction shot from the Terry news. When you think about it, WHY would Jiffy be in their camps at this time? He doesn't JUST randomly show up, he only shows up for important things.

So, here is our suspected timeline:

Ep 5: RC, winners Takeo and Angkor. IC loser, Bayon. After IC, Jiffy goes to pull Terry from the game re: Family crisis, then he goes to the other tribes and tells them, Takeo will be going to TC. They will show Jiffy going to get Terry in Episode 6? *Day 2 of episode 5 is June 12, and that is the day that Danny was hospitalized, BUT, Cambodia IS 11 hours AHEAD of US time. So, if Danny went to the hospital at 2 pm, it would be 1 AM, June 13, Cambodia time. So, If Danny goes to the Dr in the AM, say 10 AM, it would probably be around noon before they knew what was up, then call Terry at the earliest noon, that would still be 11 pm, Cambodia time.

So, with all of that, I am talking myself out of Jiffy telling them in the day of June 12. What do you guys think?

10-19-15, 06:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Double boot episode?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-15 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

Yes, it is fun ...

So,

First of all we have to consider that the looks on Bayon's faces have nothing at all to do with Terry's departure.

That said:

I am convinced that the pictures were taken on the same day. And that the one that includes the cameramen was taken after the one that includes the entire Tribe.

And, if we assume that the news of Terry's leaving is being delivered in that second picture, then we also have to assume that, given the gravity of his son's illness, Jeff would need to be very - personally - involved in the aftermath of the call from Terry's family. So, for many reasons, it would seem much more than a little crude if he and his production crew insisted on gathering up Bayon and conducting business as usual on the heels of such alarming - and very sad - news.

Much better to treat - both professionally and personally - the human story with dignity and restraint that evening and to arrange back-to-back Tribals in the following cycle. Either by requiring Bayon to sit out the upcoming IC and to be one of the two Tribes to go to Tribal during that cycle or by requiring the two losing Tribes to each boot a player following it.

Much better too, I think, to close an Episode with such a somber scenario - and the happy news of Terry's son's ongoing recovery - than to lead with it the following week.

As for hype:

Terry, the spoiling community's opinion of him notwithstanding, is a fan favorite. And I would suspect that a considerable number of viewers watching this Season are watching it because their favorite Survivor is finally playing the Game again. And I think that CBS would be foolish to so much as hint that he is no longer a part of Second Chances one moment before it is absolutely necessary to do so.

ETA: If they did opt to conduct a Tribal Council on the evening that Terry - and CBS - learned of his son's medical emergency, I don't think that it would be possible for them to hide the fact that Survivor's production team knew of it prior to Tribal Council ... unless they also kept the news from Bayon.

What would they say to that Tribe:

Now straighten up! Stop sniffling! Pretend nothing has happened! And vote someone out! ...?

G

10-19-15, 07:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Double boot episode?"
Such eloquent thoughts, G! At this point, I am totally in suspense. I agree with all that you have said about Terry being a fan favorite. Despite what the spoiling community says about him, I find men like him endearing and very paternal. He WOULD be the type of airline pilot I WOULD like to see as I embark into the wild blue yonder. And, he almost has a naiveté about him and the social aspects of the game. Regardless, it's going to be a big opportunity for CBS to hit a home run with this, as Terry and the rest of them can play the game of Survivor, his son, Danny, his LIFE is surviving. A good opportunity to bring organ donation to the forefront.

Yes, I have to agree with you, back to back tribals in the following cycle would be a better way to handle it. And, all of it is a Survivor first.

At this point though, we just have no way of knowing exactly when the news will be delivered. The second picture of Monica, Stephen, and Jeremy is either pre-TC drama, OR, post Jiffy news of Terry's departure. AND, the pictures, no matter which scenario they are COULD be from the exact same day. Is there any rational way of figuring this out?

10-19-15, 07:43 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Double boot episode?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-15 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

FP,

I was adding the following as you were posting your reply ...

ETA: If they did opt to conduct a Tribal Council on the evening that Terry - and CBS - learned of his son's medical emergency, I don't think that it would be possible for them to hide the fact that Survivor's production team knew of it prior to Tribal Council ... unless they also kept the news from Bayon.

What would they say to that Tribe:

Now straighten up! Stop sniffling! Pretend nothing has happened! And vote someone out! ...?

At this point though, we just have no way of knowing exactly when the news will be delivered. The second picture of Monica, Stephen, and Jeremy is either pre-TC drama, OR, post Jiffy news of Terry's departure. AND, the pictures, no matter which scenario they are COULD be from the exact same day. Is there any rational way of figuring this out?

If there is ... a rational way of figuring this out ... it escapes me for now. But I am convinced that if the second picture was taken as the news of Terry's leaving was being announced to Bayon, there was no Tribal Council that evening.

Because it would have been virtually impossible for the production staff to mask or excuse their callous behavior. And to say that that behavior would not be well received in living rooms across the world would be, I think, a monumental understatement.

And I just don't think that CBS wants that sort of PR nightmare. But, then, there are many PR nightmares that I thought they would never willingly invoke. Before they did ...

G

10-19-15, 09:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Double boot episode?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-15 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

A rational way of figuring this out ...?

No matter when CBS learned of Terry's emergency, there would be absolutely no reason for Jeff Probst to be present in Bayon's camp prior to the next RC/IC - barring an emergency at that camp - unless it was necessary for him to be there to deliver some sort of - film-worthy - news that couldn't wait until all the Tribes were again convened.

For him to be present in Terry's/Ta Keo's camp before then ... yes. For him to wring every last ounce of human interest from the moment ... perhaps. But I hope not.

However, I wouldn't think that Jeff Probst squanders time or energy or production assets when he has a perfect venue in which to make that sort of announcement to both Bayon and Angkor ... on the horizon.

Too, it is not the sort of news that anyone should want to deliver ... three times. And I would think that even CBS would realize how coarsely that level of overkill would play. So, even if production had decided by the next morning to cancel the day's schedule, I would think that they would merely send word of the change to Bayon and Angkor.

These are all returning players who would know that - if there were an emergency involving one of them - they would have been informed of it before such an announcement was made.

G

PS: Of course, if JP made the rounds bearing tne sad message ... and food baskets ... all would probably be forgiven in TV Land.

As for Monica: I don't see any way that she survives a Bayon IC loss other than by reprieve. But then, I didn't see any way that Jeff Varner left before the next merge.

One last thing: If Monica does survive a TC vote, I think that it will be Spencer ... not Kelly ... who will pay the price. June 12th is his ... latest reported ... birthday and the coming-of-age irony of it would be just the sort of thing that Survivor loves to tease.

G

Sheldor 4681 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-19-15, 10:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Double boot episode?"
While Jeff Probst took over the Official CBS Instagram

"CBS Survivor Official Survivor Instagram CBS.com/Survivor"
http://instagram.com/officialsurvivor_cbs/

on Sep 23, 2015 (S31 Premiere date) that doesn't necessarily mean that Jeff was around when those photos were taken.

The photo in question at NuBayon is at:
http://instagram.com/p/7-w6VqOSNp/?taken-by=officialsurvivor_cbs

Here is the full sized image (unfortunately no date/time info in the image)

And here is the caption:

officialsurvivor_cbs"I'm taking over.... This gives you a really good idea of what life at camp is like. They live with so little. You can see how easily a good rain storm could really wreak havoc! Take it in and imagine you’re there. And unlike a challenge, our crew is very small so we don’t disturb them too much. Believe it or not the contestants get so used to the cameras that they forget they are there!"- #JeffProbst

I don't really think Jeff/CBS would use a shot of after Jeff was in NuBayon camp telling them the sad news about Terry's son's health for Jeff's takeover of CBS Instagram.

I agree that this photo was taken around the same time (and probably later) than the full NuBayon camp photo as all the clothes/items are in the same location. To me this looks more like Monica, Jeremy, and Stephen stressing over the vote tonight at Tribal Council than reacting to awful news about Terry's son.

I also do not think that Monica pulling her buff over her top is getting dressed for Tribal Council which would be at night and cold. I would think she would likely wear her Day 1 blue dress:

What Monica is wearing in this photo is what she wore to the Reward and Immunity Challenges.

I think the news about Terry's son probably came after Tribal Council #5 (evening of June 12th, Day 13) during the night and they would be told the next day (June 13, Day 14) Morning (first day of Episode 6).

10-20-15, 00:57 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Double boot episode?"
Thank you, Sheldor ...

I'm afraid that I've no experience at all with social media. I don't even maintain the ancient Facebook account that my daughter opened for me. But every year or so she changes my profile picture ...

I have used it, though, on a few occasions to contact Survivors regarding their birthdates. Kass and Denise Stapley were among those who replied. Very graciously.

And I had no idea that Jeff Probst had anything to do with the conduct of CBS's Instagram. In fact, I'm not certain that I've ever read/seen an Instagram other than on this Board. So, thinking about the questions that the pictures raised, I relied on the time-tested maxim that JP doesn't show up at a camp unless there is a crisis of one sort or another. And, evidently, that may no longer be true.

Too, my impression was that three hovering camera crew was a lot of video coverage for a small knot of only three (of six) pre-tribal conspirators.

As for Monica ...

I do hope that if Bayon did go to TC that she wore the blue dress. I shiver watching at home when so many of the women are so obviously cold. And I made the remark simply because I don't think that I've seen Monica wear anything more than what she's wearing in the camp picture above since the Game began.

In any event, as I said earlier, I do think that Spencer is being given an extraordinary amount of air-time leading up to this Episode if it isn't designed to be his swan song. I know if I were a Spencer fan - I'm not - I would be worried. Particularly if I knew that June 12th was his birthday.

So, I began looking for Kelly's shoes in the photo that we agree was taken after the shot of the Tribe with every member present. See what you think ...

Note: The shade of purple used as background and to draw the circles was copied by my graphics program from the virtually identical shade(s) of purple present in both blowups. And it took me some time to isolate/recognize the white toe of what I think is her shoe.

I also looked for Kimmi's and Spencer's shoes and couldn't find either.

G

10-20-15, 08:17 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Double boot episode?"
Thanks for coming in and giving us that information, Sheldor. I tend to agree with you. I think that Jiffy will go about business as usual. I think that they will get the call at night, most likely, and I don't know if we will see it or not, due to the nature of the emergency. We could just see Jiffy announcing it when they are gathered all together at the next challenge.

Regardless, there will be reactions, but this is a production and the show will go on.

I first saw the production picture instagrams after the first show aired and they were posted on the CBS website as well. When I went back to look for them later, they were not there. I got the impression the whole point of them was to show how the production team operates with them through it all. I think that a team of three is probably around 24/7 at each camp, probably more at times, because they collect them all and take them far away for their confessionals.

Regarding Kelly's shoes, Idk, G? I don't see them in the circled pic. I think the "others" are off with their sneakers in tow, probably at the beach. I do think that pic is pre-tribal scheming.

I also think that Spencer will be one with a little substance this season. So happy that Denise and Kass got back with you. Kass is really showing some good substance this season. I can relate. She was razor focused the last time, and I didn't fault her for that either. She was unpredictable, but look at Tony, he certainly was as well, and he won!

10-20-15, 10:10 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Double boot episode?"
Regarding Kelly's shoes, Idk, G? I don't see them in the circled pic. I think the "others" are off with their sneakers in tow, probably at the beach. I do think that pic is pre-tribal scheming.

The shoe (there is only the one) that looks as though it has the purple laces (or lace extensions) that can be seen in the picture of Kelly at the IC is certainly not easy to see. But what I believe it to be (I only found it by looking for that same purple) is enclosed by a rectangle. As is Kelly's shoe in the IC shot. Then, within the rectangles, I circled what I think are those purple laces/extensions in both pictures.

And I began looking for shoes because the three Bayon members that we can see in the photo are barefoot. And there is a fire burning in the foreground. And I was intrigued by your suggestion that if the picture was taken on the morning following this Episode's TC, then Monica was obviously not the evening's boot. And I must admit that I was a bit pleased when I couldn't find shoes that looked anything like the ones that Spencer was wearing in the earlier camp-life shot.

In any event, if the consensus is now that the photo of Jeremy, Stephen and Monica depicts nothing more than pre-tribal stess, I'm happy to agree. My eyes are exhausted and probably no longer to be believed anyway. However, schooled by Jeff Varner's abrupt exit, I do think that Spencer's over-the-top-awfully-early edit is suspect. It almost seems as though CBS has decided that if Second Chances' players won't provide the audience with blindsides, they will.

A note about Kass:

I enjoyed her Cagayan performance much more than I have her performance in Cambodia ... to date. A saccharine Kass is more than I can take ...

G

10-21-15, 10:46 PM (EST)
22. "Episode 6, Terry removal discussion"
OMG, I cannot BELIEVE that Woo told that story about his mom needing a heart transplant and that she got her second chance, on the DAY BEFORE Terry is pulled from the game! That is just plain crazy.

Next week is going to be a tear jerker, I think. I just cannot imagine. Happy to see Kass get the confessional as a parent.

Regarding next week, I have felt that all of the we are 5 strong at TaKeo, and let's kick Dietz under the bus, talk is going to come back and bite the nuTakeo tribe. Now that Terry goes, they are going to CHOKE at the challenges, at least that really would be KARMA. And, I don't think that Kass will be the boot.

Either that, or Stephen has made a major error with talking too much strategy to Jeremy? Idk.

Sheldor 4681 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-21-15, 11:23 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Episode 6, Terry removal discussion"
Wow, Terry being removed would mean 5 of the first 6 players eliminated from the game did NOT have confessionals during the 9 minute Intro! Varner is the only miss.

The remaining players are:

Vytas, Shirin, Peih-Gee, Monica, Terry, Woo, Stephen, and Keith

10-22-15, 08:29 AM (EST)
24. "Case for the "others""
Woo, Stephen, and Keith

And, I can make a case for ALL of them to be the next boot at their respective tribes.

I am going to open a new thread for discussion for this episode.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •