The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 | Future Caps | No sources"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-14, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 | Future Caps | No sources"
Future Caps Thread

This thread will contain the vid-caps which appear to be featured beyond Episode 1. And will act as reference point for future episodes.

(Predicted Placement: Episode 2)
R/E Arena Challenge #2.
Obviously taking place in the Exile Arena, this challenge features three disciplines.

From EW, Dalton Ross does describe it as a tribal challenge, the fact that it takes place in Exile Arena makes me think that DR was a bit off. Perhaps a three on three
From DRs interpretation: It involves players from a tribe each performing a certain leg of the challenge. Jessica did a leg that involved something similar to skeeball, at which she sucked. She was throwing overhand instead of underhanded. Dalton's leg involved dexterity and balance. The challenge was eventually tweaked a lot to make it harder before the tribes ran it.

(Predicted Placement: Episode 2)
Rocker/Val @ future water challenge:

(notice JP wearing Tan shorts and is standing on a raised deck with a railing.
This could be the sumo challenge but I believe the shorts are different, which means this is probably a different challenge than the Pillow Sumo)

(Predicted Placement: Episode 3)
JP @ Immunity Challenge *Day 8* (Light tan shorts, Light blue shirt, Orange Cap)

Notice the sticks everywhere.

Coyopa @ SticksChallenge
(While Rocker taunts Natalie.)

We can obviously see Baylor, Alec, Rocker and Josh then possibly someone else who is also wearing a buff on his head who is shorter than Alec... Is it Wes?
(I also see colored belts on Rocker and Baylor. Obstacle course in attached pairs?)

Hunahpu @ Sticks Challenge

All 9 accounted for.
Keith/Jeremy/Kelley/Jon/Missy/Julie/Ross/Drew/Natalie (Natalie and Ross still wearing their belts.)

(Predicted Placement: Episode 4)
JP @ Challenge *Day 10* (Grey shorts, Black shirt, Black/white hat)

Jon VS Rocker @ Pillow Sumo Challenge

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S29 | Future Caps | No sources Outsider32 09-17-14 1
   RE: S29 | Future Caps | No sources Outsider32 09-19-14 2
 RE: S29 | Future Caps | No sources Sheldor 09-23-14 3
 Ep 3, Sticks challenge Flowerpower1 09-30-14 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-17-14, 10:46 PM (EST)
1. "RE: S29 | Future Caps | No sources"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-14 AT 10:51 PM (EST)

I only see four people, I don't see anyone's head. But it appears first two episodes(probably next week in the hour and half) that two of Dale, Jaclyn, Wes, Nadiya, and Val are gone. However, I can take one out but cannot name sources here in this thread. Its Jaclyn, Dale, Nadiya or Wes first show. It might be Jaclyn that ends up going. At first thought she was my predicted first boot then I changed it to Jon or Reed. But with Copoya being at TC first two episodes, I'd have to go back to the possibility of her going.

And I seen one too many caps of John and Josh together, no question those two are in a alliance to me and Baylor and Alec are(as she alluded in her tvgn interview she wanted to work with the Christys). I think the four of them may be aligned together and the bro factor of Alec probably pulled in Wes. Also I think maybe Nadiya and Val work together and join in So I think those seven are likely aligned. I'm going to say Jaclyn is out first and then Dale.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-19-14, 08:28 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S29 | Future Caps | No sources"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-14 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

Okay I see the buff in front of John but I think that's Alec. And that angle Alec looks taller than John's neck but he's also closer to the camera than John. There's another photo where the nine are shown at the first IC and Alec is beside John and he appears to be at the same length the buff was at John's neck.

Though it could be Wes but I think its Alec and he fixed his buff.

Sheldor 4670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-23-14, 12:05 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S29 | Future Caps | No sources"
GREAT post tribephyl! Very informative! Thanks!

Note: On this screncap you have the name Ross instead of Reed

Hunahpu @ Sticks Challenge

All 9 accounted for.
Keith/Jeremy/Kelley/Jon/Missy/Julie/Ross Reed/Drew/Natalie (Natalie and Ross Reed still wearing their belts.)

Thanks CBS! I'm surprised they didn't include a full tribe photo of Coyopa as well!

Flowerpower1 4388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-14, 10:17 AM (EST)
4. "Ep 3, Sticks challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-14 AT 10:18 AM (EST)

All from ep 3, the sticks challenge:

Note that Julie is calling over most likely she gets John going? I don't know...But this is when he notes that if someone on the Honeypoo tribe was a guy, he'd knock their teeth out....fwiw.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •