The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-14, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep6"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

MERGE WEEK! WOO-HOO! And this is the week, per Jiffy, that introduces the extra special original HII! It is original on account of it can be played before the vote, 'RAY! Because, um... oh yeah, that's how HII's .. (yeah yeah) originally worked before they got fixed to be all better. >Probst is counting on we forgotted that.< Anyways.

The DAWs

Merge Tribe

Jefra Bland (Solana/S2)
Jeremiah Wood (Solana/A2)
"Kass" McQuillen (Luzon/A2)
L.J. McKanas (Solana/S2)
Morgan McLeod (Solana/A2)
Sarah Lacina (Aparri/A2)
Spencer Bledsoe (Luzon/A2)
"Tasha" Fox (Luzon/A2)
Tony Vlachos (Aparri/S2)
Trish Hegarty (Aparri/S2)
"Woo" Hwang (Aparri/S2)

Eliminated
Alexis Maxwell (Solana/A2)
Lindsey Ogle (Aparri/S2) quit b4 hit
Cliff Robinson (Aparri/S2)
J'Tia Taylor (Luzon)
Brice Johnston (Solana)
Garrett Adelstein (Luzon)
David Samson (Luzon)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Tony." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Tony & Spencer." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get played, how many new HII clues are planted in the merge feast), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like vote threads, Yes we do, straight and votie, Hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go Get 'Em!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Trish th' man." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Trish th' man & Jeremiah was a bullfrog" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Really.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jeremiah Scarlett O Hara 04-02-14 1
 Spencer Corvis7 04-02-14 2
 Jeremiah Flowerpower1 04-02-14 3
 Tony. kingfish 04-02-14 4
 Jeremiah PepeLePew13 04-02-14 5
 Tony coldbrewer 04-02-14 6
 L.J. dabo 04-02-14 7
 Jeremiah tribephyl 04-02-14 8
 Tony personofinterest 04-02-14 9
 Jeremiah QuickBen 04-02-14 10
   RE: Jeremiah QuickBen 04-02-14 11
 Sarah Georganna 04-02-14 12
 Tony mimo 04-02-14 13
 Vote Tally dabo 04-02-14 14
 Spencer Brownroach 04-02-14 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-02-14, 11:15 AM (EST)
1. "Jeremiah"
Tony had targeted him last week. I think he will be toast this week. It is logical to think that the boot will come from the majority tribe. It is Survivor, after all.

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-14, 11:58 AM (EST)
2. "Spencer"
I hope I'm wrong, but I think Spencer will get blindsided by an idol being played.

Flowerpower1 4399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-02-14, 12:47 PM (EST)
3. "Jeremiah"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-14 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-02-14 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

I agree with Tribephyl this week. His and Sheldor's evidence in playing with the vidcaps really makes me feel that Morgan may win the IC. The vidcaps also point to a surprise blindside, which would mean one of the members of the larger tribe, the nuAparri ~Spencer, Kass, Tasha, Sarah, Jeremiah, Morgan~ will be walking the walk. Out of this group the 2 stronger males are Spencer and Jeremiah. We all know the merge boot tends to be the stronger male, so I am going with Jeremiah. He was lucky to escape last week and his arc just keeps going down and down.

I also agree that Sarah and LJ appear to be at risk judging from the vidcaps....the Sarah falling flat on her a$$ on the hammock shots and the CTGirl theory picture of LJ....gives me pause.

Finally, the spoiler of Lindsay's twitter friends makes me believe it will be Jeremiah.

We'll see. Thanks Tribe!

PS. I really hope multiple idols are played and that both were targets!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-14, 12:55 PM (EST)
4. "Tony."
He fulla baloney.

So he gonna be gone-y.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-14, 01:30 PM (EST)
5. "Jeremiah"
I think his story arc has been starting to peter out, and he's a challenge threat now that it's individual.

coldbrewer 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-02-14, 01:53 PM (EST)
6. "Tony"
It's going to be a blindside. Or it could be LJ or Woo. Nah, I'll go with Tony.

04-02-14, 03:31 PM (EST)
7. "L.J."
Just covering the base, it will probably be Jeremiah. Unless it is Woo. But it should be someone reasonably smart who is seen as a chal threat. Will L.J. ride it out again with the HII in pocket? At this point he might as well.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-14, 03:36 PM (EST)
8. "Jeremiah"
Although I wouldn't be surprised if it were either Spencer or LJ, I think Jeremiah is the obvious victim of a TC where blindsides, power-plays and idol-plays are a factor.
The cast is saying this is one of the best TCs ever, so it's gotta be chock-full of surprise and while Jeremiah ain't such a surprise, the manner with which we get down to Jeremiah will be.
In all honesty, all Solana needs is 1 extra vote. They'll get it... but my thinking is they'll get it from someone they weren't expecting to get it from.

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-14, 03:38 PM (EST)
9. "Tony"
The title is "Head of the Snake" and that is one of Tony's go to phrases. His ouster would probably be a blindside, so I will go with Tony.

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-14, 04:12 PM (EST)
10. "Jeremiah"
Boot pick! Gullible Sarah was easily snowed by Tony before the tribe switch. Nothing makes me think she won't be just as pliable to Tony's machinations this time around, the "top five" thing notwithstanding (If Sarah learns anything from her Survivor experience, I hope it is Never Trust a Cop! Or at least don't trust someone completely simply because they are a cop). I think she flips back to Tony's troops and they vote out Spencer or Jeremiah. Since I really don't want it to be Spencer, and since Jeremiah is a physical threat, supposedly, and since Jeremiah was involved with the whole HII clue business...I'm going with Jeremiah for boot.

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-14, 04:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jeremiah"
Also, fwiw, I just posted my recap on the Bashers forum.

Signed,
DAW

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-14, 06:18 PM (EST)
12. "Sarah"
Another base ... covered.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-14, 07:17 PM (EST)
13. "Tony"
I don't expect to be shocked.

04-02-14, 07:27 PM (EST)
14. "Vote Tally"
Jeremiah: 5
Tony: 4
L.J.: 1
Sarah: 1
Spencer: 1

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-14, 07:59 PM (EST)
15. "Spencer"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-14 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

Last minute vote. Vacillating b/w him and Jeremiah and am landing on Spencer. Probably an idol bounce.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •