The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-14, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep2"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Solana (Beauty) Tribe
Alexis Maxwell
Brice Johnston
Jefra Bland
Jeremiah Wood
L.J. McKanas
Morgan McLeod

Luzon (Brains) Tribe
J'Tia Taylor
"Kass" McQuillen
"Tasha" Fox
Spencer Bledsoe

Aparri (Brawn) Tribe
Cliff Robinson
Lindsey Ogle
Sarah Lacina
Tony Vlachos
Trish Hegarty
"Woo" Hwang

Eliminated
Garrett Adelstein (Luzon)
David Samson (Luzon)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "JTia'." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "J'Tia & Brice." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins reward, who wins immunity, do HIIs get found, do HIIs get wasted, will it rain rice), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like straight vote threads, Yes we do!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: J'T'a." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: 'TJia & JTon'y" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Alexis kingfish 03-05-14 1
 HEY JEFRA... Round Robin 03-05-14 2
 Alexis dabo 03-05-14 3
 Jefra CTgirl 03-05-14 4
 Jefra tribephyl 03-05-14 5
 Brice personofinterest 03-05-14 6
 Jefra Brownroach 03-05-14 7
 Brice Flowerpower1 03-05-14 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-14, 10:38 AM (EST)
1. "Alexis"
No explaineo.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-14, 11:37 AM (EST)
2. "HEY JEFRA..."
...it's time for you to go!

Hate to see the eye candy start going this early, but the stuff in the SOTS thread makes Jefra look like all but a lead pipe cinch to get booted.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-14, 02:45 PM (EST)
3. "Alexis"
With little to go on, in confessional analysis it seemed (to me) that Alexis was kind of just fitted into the premiere.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-14, 04:52 PM (EST)
4. "Jefra"
Brice is aligned with Morgan. Jeremiah "likes" Morgan and is buddies with LJ. That makes a voting block of four. So that leaves Jefra or Alexis. As Dabo pointed out in the confessionals thread, they both have the same confessional amount (3 the first cycle, 0 the second). Jefra got some negative attention editing wise so I'm choosing her. Alexis will get voted out the next time the beauties go to tribal, but they are interchangeable and it could very well be Alexis tonight.

Also Jefra because Tribe says so here

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-14, 05:39 PM (EST)
5. "Jefra"
Alexis and LJ
Jeremiah and Jefra
Morgan and Brice
These are our pairings.
Luckily for Jeremiah, he is connected to all three groupings.
Which sets up a nice Morgan/Brice VS Alexis/LJ vote with Jeremiah playing the middle.
The one obstacle to this plan is Jefra.
Luckily for the already annoyed tribemates, the Survivor gods will choose to mercy boot the clearly out-of-her-element Jefra. Clearing the way for a truly exciting episode later on down the line.

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-05-14, 05:53 PM (EST)
6. "Brice"
Going to stick with Brice and his purple pants!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-14, 07:15 PM (EST)
7. "Jefra"
Because I trust tribephyl. And because just who in the hell is named Jefra anyway?

Flowerpower1 4388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-05-14, 08:18 PM (EST)
8. "Brice"
I agree that the Beauty's are going to TC, and mostly because of Morgan and Brice. But, we saw last week that Brice and Morgan are players. If they did successfully pull Jeremiah in, and he pulls LJ in, there you have it. Clearly, Jefra could indeed be our boot. She is all over the press images and the vidcaps. In fact it's either her or Brice. I am sticking with the picture of the boat, and the CTGirl Theory, with Brice sandwiched in the vidcaps....I could be dead wrong. Clearly, Jefra is not long for this game.

But, I didn't feel that Jeremiah was totally sincere with Brice. Is he tied more to LJ? I don't know. Who knows, maybe Jefra volunteers to go because of the dreadful Typhoon conditions, or maybe Brice is playing a little too hard out of the gait.

This is a coin toss...Brice/Jefra

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •