The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #28 (Bye Bye Baby) Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-14, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #28 (Bye Bye Baby) Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And now, for your total lack of entertainment, CBS presents a completely unoriginal, extremely limited series: The Incident Of The Quit Boat In The Nighttime.

No one actually involved in the Incident will get that.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Word Of Probst dabo 03-26-14 1
   RE: Word Of Probst Estee 03-26-14 2
 Recap Estee 03-26-14 3
 What if I wasn't one of you? Brownroach 03-26-14 4
   RE: What if I wasn't one of you? dabo 03-26-14 7
       RE: What if I wasn't one of you? Estee 03-26-14 9
           RE: What if I wasn't one of you? Brownroach 03-26-14 36
   RE: What if I wasn't one of you? Estee 03-26-14 8
 Mistake #1 Estee 03-26-14 5
 Previously on Survivor...... Flowerpower1 03-26-14 6
 Wimp challenge: go! Estee 03-26-14 10
 RC Brownroach 03-26-14 11
   RE: RC dabo 03-26-14 14
 Post intro.... Flowerpower1 03-26-14 12
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bye Bye Baby) Epi... Estee 03-26-14 13
 Post RC Brownroach 03-26-14 15
 Tony: creative jerk. Estee 03-26-14 16
   RE: Tony: creative jerk. dabo 03-26-14 19
 NuSolana raids nuAparri... Flowerpower1 03-26-14 17
 Spencer keeps the theme going Estee 03-26-14 18
 Injury factor Estee 03-26-14 20
 Bad design Estee 03-26-14 21
   RE: Bad design byoffer2 03-26-14 35
 Pre-IC.... Flowerpower1 03-26-14 22
 IC Brownroach 03-26-14 23
 Post IC Brownroach 03-26-14 24
   RE: Post IC Estee 03-26-14 26
   TC Brownroach 03-26-14 27
 oh well dabo 03-26-14 25
   RE: oh well Brownroach 03-26-14 28
 Post IC, pre-TC drama.... Flowerpower1 03-26-14 29
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bye Bye Baby) Epi... Estee 03-26-14 30
 Next time Brownroach 03-26-14 31
 Congrats! dabo 03-26-14 32
   RE: Congrats! Sheldor 03-26-14 34
       RE: Congrats! PepeLePew13 03-27-14 40
   RE: Congrats! Brownroach 03-26-14 38
       RE: Congrats! dabo 03-27-14 39
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 03-26-14 33
 Message to Aparri from the departed... Brownroach 03-26-14 37
 RE: Survivor #28 (Bye Bye Baby) Epi... jbug 03-27-14 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-14, 07:51 PM (EST)
1. "Word Of Probst"
Another Survivor first! this week. Jiffy sez.

Everybody be on the lookout for whatever obscure thing it may be.

03-26-14, 07:58 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Word Of Probst"
It's like Word Of Dante, only with ten times the pettiness and zero percent of the poetry.

Let's be careful with this. He's already been acting like someone founding a personal religion. And it's Coach worship.

03-26-14, 08:01 PM (EST)
3. "Recap"
Sarah: 'As a matter of fact, I do have no idea what 'swing vote' means.'

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-14, 08:07 PM (EST)
4. "What if I wasn't one of you?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-14 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

The Joan Osborne manqué says they screwed up majorly. Trish is annoying, then asks Lindsey "do you think I'm annoying?" The entire world thinks so, Trish. Lindsey is not going to stick around.

Lindsey by the rocks. Jeff Probst just happens to be walking by at the same time! They have a heart-to-heart. Lindsey says she wants to quit. Here is THE FIRST! No one's ever quit because they thought they would explode on another person! Ho-hum. Jeff visits Solana, tells Solana that Lindsey pulled herself out of the game. Tony is happy, "Cliff and Lindsey gone is a 2-for-1." LJ says Lindsey was a zit ready to pop. Woo is worried now.

03-26-14, 08:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What if I wasn't one of you?"
A big volatile zit pops into a bar...

03-26-14, 08:13 PM (EST)
9. "RE: What if I wasn't one of you?"
...sees the place is empty and asks the bartender "So, just pus?"

03-26-14, 09:07 PM (EST)
36. "RE: What if I wasn't one of you?"
"Martini, please. With freshly squeezed lemon juice."

03-26-14, 08:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: What if I wasn't one of you?"
For some reason, I keep thinking Lindsay is someone who's never been on the short end of the popularity stick.

03-26-14, 08:08 PM (EST)
5. "Mistake #1"
Trish decides that because she's in the majority, she can say anything with no consequences. Lindsay further decides that nothing she can do will bring any consequence that wasn't coming anyway.

Does anyone get the feeling Lindsay has never been in a position where she couldn't strike back?

The choice as she sees it: leave or punch. She elects to leave.

Trish has no real regrets. Tony mentally takes all credit.

The words "huge, volatile zit" are used.

And Ultimate Wimp Lindsay quits.

Flowerpower1 4399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-26-14, 08:08 PM (EST)
6. "Previously on Survivor......"
Drop your buffs, divided into 2 tribes....Sarah: I am the only original brawn on my tribe. At the nu Aparri, the beauty's are throwing each other under the bus, and the former brains used it in their favor. After the challenge, they couldn't mend old feuds...Solana lost, facing TC, former brawns were focused on LJ, but Trish and Tony saw a chance to take out an even bigger threat, Cliff. At TC, they blindsided Cliff and his allies...13 left, who's next?

At Solana after TC, ominous music...Trish ants to make things clear to Lindsay....Tony bamboozled Cliff...Lindsay says that she doesn't have any alliances anymore.

Moving forward Trish says she doesn't like her. Lindsay says she can't stand her, so back up and leave me alone. Trish: so you are not on our team...Lindsay I am not on your team. I don't care if you don't care I can leave here and never think of you again

Lindsay in conf: Trish started in on me and emotionally I can't take it...can't be on the same sand as her, I am going to take whatever sanity I have left, I am not going to stick around Trish's mouth...she goes off they are worried about her...see an owl. Trish is alone and crying and here comes Jiffy...

I got a call you wanted to talk, whats going on, as soon as we got to camp Trish explodes on me, I can't play anymore. At this point...I am concerned that I will flip out on her....I would rather skip out on the million dollars. Its so extreme, it's all about Trish....I need a million dollars more than anybody here...are you quitting? I don't know what else to do. No one has ever quit because they were afraid of what they were going to do...

I think when I walk away from this beach it will be the hardest thing I have done...she quits.

Camp Solana, Jiffy appears at night, hey guys, OK, so I want to give you a little update, Trish conf: I still care about her as a person...Jiffy says after Cliff was blindsided, Lindsay is pulling herself from the game.

Tony conf: Kill the head, and lindsay was right behind him. It's great, 2 for the price of 1!

LJ: something about a huge zit ready to pop....

Woo: before I was aligned with Cliff and Lindsay, now if we were to go to TC, I could definitely see myself going....

03-26-14, 08:15 PM (EST)
10. "Wimp challenge: go!"
Do you know what this joke of a confrontation needs? An... Attack Zone!

03-26-14, 08:18 PM (EST)
11. "RC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-14 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

Sarah tries to act shocked that Cliff and Lindsey are gone, but, well, she's smiling.

Camp raid is reward. Alexis and Kass sit out.

Spencer v. Woo. Spencer wins.

Trish v. Tasha. Trish wins. Tied 1-1.

Sarah v. Jefra. Sarah wins. Aparri 2 Solana 1.

Jeremiah v. LJ. LJ wins. Tied.

Tony v. Morgan. Solana ahead 3-2.

Spencer v. Woo again. Woo prevails. Solana wins reward. Woo and Tony are selected to go back to Aparri's camp; they are given a note to read privately once they get there, with instructions on what to do.

03-26-14, 08:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: RC"
Yah, Sarah saw Cliff and Linds were out, hit her right in the g-spot.

12. "Post intro...."
Come on in, guys....cutting immediately to the Challenge arena for RC...

Aparri getting first look at Solana tribe...Cliff voted out, hours later Lindsay quit, see Satah celebrating, she can't contain herself.

Alexis why are you still happy, she is happy to see her beauty's still standing

Spencer, it bothers me that 2 people are out but I am that much further in the game without doing anything...

2 people hold idols, knock off their idol before they knock off yours.

2 members of winning tribe will follow other tribe home and raid their camp...

Alexis and Kass sit out

Spencer vs Woo...

Spencer wins....shocked that he beat the martial artist...

Tash and Trish: Trish is swatting her...Trish scores for Solana

Sara vs Jefra, and Sarah wins

Jeremiah vs LJ: the bearded mtn men...Jeremiah bobbles it, tied 2 - 2

Morgan vs Tony: Mismatch due to the tribe division....don't look her in the eyes because you will be sucked right in says LJ

Tony wins

Spencer and woo, woo could win if for Solana,

Woo pushes Spencer, Woo goes for it and wins! NuSolana wins reward...select 2 people to go back to Aparri's camp...Tony and Woo, gives them a note that will tell them what to do ....Tony, you have an idea of what aparri has, yes, I know just what they have....

An interesting afternoon Tony says we are less in numbers but we are high on moral because of Cliff and Lindsay are gone. We won the challenge, it shows!

13. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bye Bye Baby) Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Does it surprise anyone to see Tony immediately volunteer for consequence-free theft?

03-26-14, 08:24 PM (EST)
15. "Post RC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-14 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

Tony and Woo read the note, can take two items, plus there is a clue to a hii. They, lying, give Jeremiah the Hii clue in the presence of the tribe, thinking that Aparri will vote him out, though the clue didn't apply to Aparri. Jeremiah figures out that he is now a target. Tony reveals to Solana the Hii clue. Tony admits he is a cop. Trish admits she is a man. I believe Trish.

Alexis is plotting against Jeremiah now. Talking to Spencer. He thinks she's phony. Jeremiah tells Spencer and Alexis the Hii clue is the same clue that they got on the other tribe and Solana was lying -- Solana won, why would Aparri be entitled to get an Hii clue? Spencer is skeptical.

03-26-14, 08:28 PM (EST)
16. "Tony: creative jerk."
Sort of. Because Jeremiah can prove this negative. All he has to do is show them that it's for the wrong -- oops. Figured it out. So he just starves them instead.

Except that now he's talking about the clue with his tribe.

And his job.

Desperation attempt to recover jury votes after losing so many on the other side? Or could he just not go without bragging for another second?

I think we just saw the start of a downhill arc. Or maybe I just hope.

03-26-14, 08:34 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Tony: creative jerk."
Unfortunately, country boy model wasn't so quick on the draw.

03-26-14, 08:29 PM (EST)
17. "NuSolana raids nuAparri..."
Aparri day 15...Tasha says we lost the RC, and the reward was a tribe raid. When Tony and Woo came our hearts dropped. Tasha says we got the lap of luxury when we came here....Tony and Woo decide what to take...read the instructions and then there was a HII clue...Woo and myself read it, it pertained to the Solana tribe. Tony is going to try and oust Jeremiah, so they opt to give Jeremiah the clue to the HII

They are going to take comfort and fishing stuff.

Tasha says that they gave idol clue to Jeremiah

Tony says i am sure that it is going through their mind that he's going to find it...Jeremiah says it is the exact same clue that we had at the beauty tribe. (the clue was meant for Tony and Woo at the Beauty tribe, but they gave it to Jeremiah telling the tribe it was for them to give to one of t;hem)

They took the comfort and fishing stuff....mosquito net, blankets, pillows, spices,

They tell him about the clue for the idol...they put a big illuminating target on his back. Jefra says he is lying and cheatin' but I am just glad he's on my side. Tony then admits that he is a police officer and now he is bonding with the new Solana tribe, he's happy with them all.

LJ in conf: So, Tony tells us to solidify us that he's with us that he lied...different. LJ recognizes how smart Tony is and that he needs to stay on his toes...

Tony says he wants to stay with this crowd to the end

Trish says I have to admit to all of you that I am really a man....ha ha ha

Cut to nuAparri:

Alexis: tony stirred things up and I need to clean it up. Alexis throws Jeremiah under the bus to Spencer....Spencer says he doesn't know what to think of her, that she is smarter than she lets on. I like girls that are smart and own it, I think Alexis is not to be trusted to make moves.

See Jeremiah and Spencer....why would I get a clue, we lot, why would we get a clue. It's the exact same clue that we got at the other tribe. In conf: Tony made a mess for me now I have to clean it up....They want me off...b

Spencer in conf: I think that Jeremiah got a new clue that is actually here....

03-26-14, 08:30 PM (EST)
18. "Spencer keeps the theme going"
Once again: Brains tribe!

03-26-14, 08:35 PM (EST)
20. "Injury factor"
Look at all that bamboo.

In ten minutes, look at all that blood.

03-26-14, 08:41 PM (EST)
21. "Bad design"
Would it have been so hard to create two different combinations?

And just in case you missed it earlier: Brains tribe!

But at the same time, Ego Cop forgets about Sarah...

byoffer2 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-26-14, 09:05 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Bad design"
I completely hate when they copy puzzles in challenges, and thus completely agree with your question about different combinations.

ridiculous.

03-26-14, 08:42 PM (EST)
22. "Pre-IC...."
Come on in, guys...

Tasha hands back the idol...use wooden poles to build a staircase, than through bamboo maze, then get pieces of puzzles, and solve puzzle first to raise flag wins. Sitting out: Tasha and Morgan...

First stage is building a staircase, shortest peices in front and tallest in the back, then thorugh the bamboo maze. LJ is in the mud, Solana is all over the place, Aparri is getting it together and is heading up, Solani is slow, terrible start, now they go....through the maze...all working together well....Sarah and Woo are both working on the knot to get by, Sarah helps them all through, they slide down, they are neck and neck....one person start working with the key, Jeremiah for Aparri....Tony for Solana, key, then unlock machete, Tony right behind....Jeremiah, is first, has pieces, 2 people gather the puzzle peices, Tony has the machete and the pieces....Sarah and Spencer are now doing the puzzle....then Woo and LJ are doing it. You are looking for 3 numbers, they will solve your puzzle. LJ, says that are looking for 41, LJ is certain he is right, woo is having a hard time....LJ is flying through it....the number is 67, the next number is 82, they have it....open a combination lock and they win! LJ is AMAZING At puzzles....Tony yells TOP FIVE, BABY! Sara hears him....

See Sarah looking at Tony as he leaves....

Sarah in confessional: Tony was shouting out, top 5, we made the final 5, that is a pretty top tell sign that I am not included in that 5...I will make a mental note of that...as she walks off.

03-26-14, 08:42 PM (EST)
23. "IC"
Sheldor got this totally right. No need for further description.

3 numbers solve a combination. First number is 41, then 67, then 82. Solana way ahead. Solana wins! Sarah realizes she's not included in the Brawns' future plans. She's moving on. "She's the Captain now!" Oh never mind that's a commercial.

03-26-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
24. "Post IC"
Alexis thinks Solana made a connection with Jeremiah. Spencer says it's between Jeremiah and Alexis. Brains will pretend to accede to Alexis but decide privately. Kass says " we found our zombies".

03-26-14, 08:50 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Post IC"
Kass: a little too cocky, a little too fast. And it continues to TC.

No poker faces in this entire cast. Just faces about to be beaten with game pokers.

03-26-14, 08:54 PM (EST)
27. "TC"
Jeff says it must be 3 v. 3 v. 1. Kass lies "Yes."

Sarah verbally cuts ties with Solana.

Tasha says the Beauties are in trouble since they are fractured.

Alexis and Jeremiah state their impressions of the situation.

Alexis says she will never go back to the other side.

Alexis votes J
J votes Alexis
Morgan says you have to go, we don't see vote

Jeremiah
Al
Al
Al
Alexis! is out.

03-26-14, 08:48 PM (EST)
25. "oh well"
Don't Look Her in the Eyes Morgan seems safe.

03-26-14, 08:55 PM (EST)
28. "RE: oh well"
Commiserating...

03-26-14, 08:58 PM (EST)
29. "Post IC, pre-TC drama...."
Aparri, day 16: Alexis gets the conf: today was a bummer, I hate TC...Tony made the dumbest mistake on earth shouting final 5....After the challenge Tony blatantly shouted top five says Alexis. Their confidence really revealed alot today...how do you think they are top five when they have less numbers. I think they believe that they have Jeremiah as their sixth number. Then alexis goes and tells Spencer that....Jeremiah will lie about it.

Spencer in conf: Alexis is trying to get us to flip on Jeremiah...Sarah says she will NOT flip.

Spencer says the brain tribe can go either way, Jeremiah or Alexis...both could make deals against us, we will tell Alexis that we are with her, but we will make our own minds up and decide what is good for us.

Kass: We are 3 tight brains and we will go as a block. Everyone will follow our lead....the brain needed a body, we found our zombies, now we are in....

TC:

Sara dipping her torch, getting fire....

Kass: the 3 former brain tribe ar e together, and the 3 brains are together and Sara in the middle. Alexis says that we had bumps in the road....I gave her some space.

Kass: looking at the issues of Jeremiah and Alexis, does that give you hope? Yes, what they have gone through seems to have drawn them apart

If you are looking to get to the end, it needs to be a tight group, you can't count on old relationships.

Sara says I figured out today that they are moving on without me, so it's time for me to cut ties with them...is that welcome Alexis? Yes, theres i always rooms for someone to connect on the other tribe, that's waht we have to think about on t he other side. The most interesting part was when they pulled Jeremiah aside...we have no idea...they gave me a hidden immunity clue, it put a target on my back...Alexis says that it is 100% about trust, he thinks it was their way of targeting him....Morgan says that either of them could flip when we get back together.

Tasha says just when you think you are good with one, you think the other will flip

Alexis agrees, the three of us are from the other side, we could...

Spencer says if we make the wrong move we are the 10th , 11th, and 12th place, it's a big decision....

Kass first voter

see a snake

Alexis: it only takes one lie to betray my trust, and you have said 100, says Alexis as she votes Jeremiah

Jeremiah votes Alexis...

Morgan says that there is no doubt that you would flip so you have to go...

Votes:

Jeremiah

Alexis
Alexis
Alexis
her eyes get really big...

Alexis

Jeremiah breathes a BIG sigh of relief

Alexis is near tears

Morgan is smirking....

she is crying

Couple things clear, it was a big vote and you were unified in voting out Alexis, as you head back to camp, how deep does that unity run....asks Jiffy

30. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bye Bye Baby) Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They call her Flipper...

So... next week merge and test Tony's math, or...?

BB searches for all walks of life. Models.

And... merge.

Bye, Tony!

31. "Next time"
A merge! One tribe member holds all the cards: Sarah.

Alexis snivels.

03-26-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
32. "Congrats!"
Flowerpower and Sheldor!

Sarah survives her first TC.
Morgancat ate Alexiscanary.

Psych series finale about to air!

Next week, merge. Sarah of the nasality in thepower position.

Sheldor 4689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-26-14, 09:03 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Congrats!"
Thanks Dabo and Congrats Flowerpower!

That's only the 2nd time I got the vote off right (first time was David) I missed Garrett, Brice, J'Tia, and Cliff!

Merge at 11. Jury of 8 and Final 3? Jury of 9 and Final 2?

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-14, 07:31 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Congrats!"
Missyae tweeted that it's a Final 2.

03-26-14, 11:33 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Congrats!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-14 AT 11:46 PM (EST)

This would still fit in with him (Jeremiah) leaving prior to Morgan, allowing his family to have lots of Morgan hate.

Yeah congrats on keeping this info away from everyone else here, to whom that applies.

03-27-14, 00:18 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Congrats!"
I'm Sgt. Schultz on this one.

03-26-14, 09:02 PM (EST)
33. "Next time on Survivor...."
Jiffy: A merge has 2 alliances fighting for all the power
Is that a row boat? Tasha: Somethings up?
Jiffy: But it's one tribe member that holds all the cards
SaraH: It's a solid five and a solid five of them and one of me, I will decide the fate of this game.

Alexis: I am the biggest fan and I am so disappointed that I didn't even make it to the merge, as she cries...

03-26-14, 09:46 PM (EST)
37. "Message to Aparri from the departed Alexis"
"Well it's too late to say you're sorry. How would I know, why should I care? Please don't bother trying to find me. I'm not there."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5IRI4oHKNU

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-14, 12:02 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Survivor #28 (Bye Bye Baby) Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I love reading this every week after I've seen the episode.
Knowing that if I ever miss one I can come here to get a play by play is great!
FloPo, your details put a reader right in the middle; it's like I'm sitting on Jeff's shoulder.

thanks all

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •