The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep10 Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-13, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep10 Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Keep Episode 10 discussion and vidcaps here, thank you.

I should be watched....closely.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S27: Ep10 Promo 11-13-13 suzzee 11-15-13 1
 webpromo tribephyl 11-16-13 2
   Immunity tribephyl 11-16-13 3
       Good God! Flowerpower 11-16-13 4
 S27: Ep10 PR Photo Thumbnails Sheldor 11-18-13 5
   RE: S27: Ep10 PR Photo Thumbnails CTgirl 11-18-13 6
       RE: S27: Ep10 PR Photo Thumbnails Sheldor 11-18-13 7
 S27: Ep10 Press Images Sheldor 11-18-13 8
 S27: Ep10 Challenge Promo "Back Spl... Sheldor 11-19-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-13, 11:25 AM (EST)
1. "S27: Ep10 Promo 11-13-13"
Survivor - Blood vs Water
Episode 10 Promo
Date: 11.13.13

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s27_ep10_11_13.html

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Ciera <talking to Laura>: Can you believe we're the last couple?

Probst: ...in Blood versus Water, the only thing harder than voting someone out, is voting out your loved one.

Ciera <camera confessional>: My mom is easily the biggest target right now.

Ciera <talking to Tyson>: I'm okay with my mom not being in the game.

Ciera <camera confessional>: My mom needs to go.

I should be watched....closely.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-13, 04:48 AM (EST)
2. "webpromo"
Transcript:
Ciera <camera confessional>: Me and my mom are the last loved ones here.
Tyson <camera confessional>: Letting a couple get father in the game is too dangerous. I need to get Ciera on board about voting her mom out.
Ciera <camera confessional>: I don't want to see my mom out. I came into this wanting to sit at the end with my mom but...
Laura <camera confessional>: I'm trusting her. She's no longer this little girl, which makes me proud.
Ciera <camera confessional>: I get one shot at this. One shot and I don't want to mess it up.
Jeff Probst: The test of loyalty is blood versus water. Are you gonna vote your loved one out of the game?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-13, 04:57 AM (EST)
3. "Immunity"
It helps to have the entire TC layed out for us...
It sure looks like Monica has something around her neck. Something like an immunity necklace.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-13, 09:07 AM (EST)
4. "Good God!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-13 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

Goodness gracious....can't EPMB let us have some fun and try to figure out something about the future episode???? Must they give it to us on a silver platter EVERY week?

I kind of get the feeling that perhaps Tyson and Company are "letting" Monica win perhaps as a way to deal with her

Also, does anyone get the feeling that all of the Cierra plotting to get her mother out is all misdirection....for at least this week? I have a feeling that the boot will be the "easy" choice this week, fwiw.

***ETA: Just read the tease for this week: Also, castaways find out if blood really is thicker than water at a tearful tribal council,

So, I may reconsider my former thoughts....sure looks like the last couple standing may be broken up this week afterall?

Sheldor 4715 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-18-13, 08:31 PM (EST)
5. "S27: Ep10 PR Photo Thumbnails"
11/18/2013 CBS *FINALLY* Published the Press Release Photos!!

As of 4:30pm PST Survivor Fever hasn't posted the full sized images yet but I'm sure they will be posted soon. In the meantime here are the thumbnail images from the CBS Press Express site...

_01 _02 _03 _04

_05 _06 _07 _08

_09 _10 _11 _12

_18 _19 _20 _26

Note: The thumbnail images are sequentially numbered this week from 001-012, 018-020, and 026. I decided to see if the thumbnail images for the gaps are out there and they are!!!

Append the following file names to
"http://www.cbspressexpress.com/images/photos/thumbnail/2013/11/18/";
to see the unpublished thumbnail images

S27_Ep10_SG_013.JPG - S27_Ep10_SG_017.JPG
S27_Ep10_SG_021.JPG - S27_Ep10_SG_025.JPG
S27_Ep10_SG_027.JPG - S27_Ep10_SG_042.JPG

WARNING! These non-published thumbnail images are MAJOR spoilers. They show the RI Duel and who comes in last in the RI Duel, the Immunity Challenge finalists and who wins the Immunity Challenge (of course we already know that).

Even though these unpublished thumbnail images were posted by CBS on their CBS Press Express site it is obvious that was a mistake as they carefully published only thumbnail images that are not major spoilers so I did not think it would be proper to display those images in this thread.

Should I create a separate post with Spoiler warning that includes all of the unpublished thumbnail images?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-13, 09:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S27: Ep10 PR Photo Thumbnails"
Thank you Sheldor for not posting the spoiler pics in this thread (and thanks for all the vid cap posting you do - I know it came be time-consuming!)

It would be great if you posted them in another thread with a spoiler warning in the subject (and nothing in the first few lines that would show up on the Forum listing front page.)

CBS is really giving away the game this season, aren't they?!

11-18-13, 10:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S27: Ep10 PR Photo Thumbnails"
Thanks CTgirl. CBS should never use any photos or videos from Tribal Council in their promos!

However, in this case CBS obviously didn't intend on revealing these photos. They will probably upload the full size photos of these thumbnail images after the episode airs and someone just uploaded all of the thumbnail images instead of just the ones they needed.

Speaking of which, I wish someone would post the full size images of the Press Photos that CBS publishes after an episode. There are often interesting images there.

11-18-13, 10:54 PM (EST)
8. "S27: Ep10 Press Images"
Survivor - Blood vs Water - Episode 10 - Press Images
Date: 11.14.13

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0011
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016

11-19-13, 08:01 PM (EST)
9. "S27: Ep10 Challenge Promo "Back Splash""
Survivor - Blood vs Water - Episode 10 Challenge Promo - Back Splash
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s27_challenge_ep10.html

Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer takes us behind-the-scenes for a first look at the challenge, "Back Splash," featured on SURVIVOR: Blood vs. Water, Wednesday, November 20 on CBS. Episode 10 Challenge Promo - Back Splash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRJOSBXsVvA

Date: 11.19.13

Transcript:

John Kirhoffer: Welcome to Behind the Scenes of the Challenges. This challenge, Black Splash, the classic from Nicaragua. It is an endurance challenge in which Jane won. The oldest woman out there beat the young bucks. Today the dreamteam has the afternoon off. We went around to production and we got people from catering, from travel coordinating, from the accommodations department, to sit in. So it should be fun.

Jeff Probst: Alright. Let's start this rehearsal. Everybody take your spots. Eight players will position themselves on a little perch, holding onto a rope, a knotted rope.

Probst: Alright, three-two-one, everybody lean back. Bragging rights on the line for members of the Survivor crew, replacing our normal dreamteam. A lot at stake. This is just about sheer desire. If you drop here it just because you're weak.

Kirhoffer: Every five minutes or so, Jeff will say, "Okay, move down one knot."

Probst: I'll count you in so that you have plenty of time. Five-four-three-two-one.

<one guy falls>

First Eliminee: It's carpal tunnel syndrome from the keyboard I'm using.

Kirhoffer: If the pressure becomes too great, they fall into the water. This is a great challenge because people are just using their own body weight.

<more people fall>

Probst: Alright, you guys are gonna move down another knotch.

<more people fall>

Probst: Oh, we're down to two.

Probst: Cynthia wins!

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •