The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4728 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-06-13, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources* "
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-13 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

Season 27, Episode 9 "My Brother's Keeper"

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-blood-vs-water/releases/view?id=37252

IT’S DOUBLE THE DRAMA AS CASTAWAYS ENDURE TWO TRIBAL COUNCILS IN ONE EPISODE, ON “SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 13

"My Brother’s Keeper" – It’s double the drama as castaways endure two tribal councils in one episode. Meanwhile, castaways wonder if Vytas will exact revenge for his brother’s blindside and one castaway attempts to change history in a challenge that’s tough to swallow, on SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER, Wednesday, Nov. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Twee... tribephyl 11-06-13 1
 RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Twee... Sheldor 11-07-13 2
   RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Twee... dabo 11-07-13 3
 RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Twee... Flowerpower 11-08-13 4
   RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Twee... bbaper 11-09-13 5
       RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Twee... dabo 11-09-13 6
       RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Twee... Flowerpower 11-10-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-13, 03:32 PM (EST)
1. "RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources* "
Certainly sounds like the brother's make it through Ep8.

Sheldor 4728 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-07-13, 08:49 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources* "
I edited the main post with the Press Release info...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources* "
Just posted it on the vidcap thread, you beat me to it though.

So, two immunity challenges.

Tina choked on her tripe in Oz.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-13, 09:05 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources* "
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-13 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

1. IT’S DOUBLE THE DRAMA AS CASTAWAYS ENDURE TWO TRIBAL COUNCILS IN ONE EPISODE,

So 2 TC's means 2 boots, off to RI. bbaper notes that the gross food challenge is the day after the last TC, so it's the first challenge.

Day after ep 8 TC:

Note that Vytas arrives with IN, and later doesn't have it on him, so this is an IC.

Then, there are pictures from the next day, most likely after the first TC was held, at night on the same day as the first IC(gross food) and Tina is still present...

As are Tyson and Cierra, also seen the day after the gross food challenge and likely TC. So, I have to wonder who is voted out at the first TC of this episode? My first inclination is indeed Vytas. He has won the first IC, everyone knows he's a threat, and he could be vengeful.

2. castaways wonder if Vytas will exact revenge for his brother’s blindside

This is the question....we hear in confessional...Vytas: Vengeance is gonna be mine at some point. And, he notes this most likely the evening of Aras' boot when they return to camp. If Vytas doesn't do damage control in a big way, he will have a huge target on his own back. Vytas is pretty socially astute and he has friends with the returnees and the loved ones. He could possibly weasel his way through this....or not.

3. one castaway attempts to change history in a challenge that’s tough to swallow The one that was most remarkable in the past with the gross food was Gervase. This has to be him...he may just win this one?

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-09-13, 05:41 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources* "
Here you go Patty from the Survivor Wiki about Gervase and his Borneo gross food eating competition

"Ultimately, despite Gervase's struggles, everyone is able to eat their assigned grub, forcing each tribe to select one person from the opposite group to eat two bugs in a tiebreaker face-off. Stacy beats Gervase, and as a result, Pagong attends their first Tribal Council, where Ramona's weakness only earns her two votes and BB receives all the rest."

So since Gevase couldn't eat two bugs Pagong went to TC.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-13, 06:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources* "
Technically, Stacy finished hers first to win the tiebreaker, at that point it didn't matter whether he finished.

Gervase and Tina are the only two players who have done this challenge previously. Laura was a sit out in Samoa when it was used as a pre-merge tribal challenge.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-13, 00:18 AM (EST)
7. "RE: S27: Ep9 Title, Teases and Tweets *No Sources* "
Believe it or not, I remember watching the episode! It's now a classic!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •