The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep8 Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-31-13, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep8 Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Leave the ep8 caps and the discussion of the ep8 caps within this thread. Thank you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S27: Ep8 Press Images Sheldor 10-31-13 1
   RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images @ Time St... bbaper 10-31-13 2
   RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images Flowerpower 10-31-13 3
       RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images Sheldor 10-31-13 5
       RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images kingfish 11-01-13 7
           RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images ginger0226 11-01-13 8
               RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images kingfish 11-01-13 9
 Next time, On Survivor... Flowerpower 10-31-13 4
   It's a real word this time suzzee 11-01-13 6
 RE: S27: Ep8 Vidcap Analysis *No So... Georjanna 11-02-13 10
   RE: S27: Ep8 Vidcap Analysis *No So... Flowerpower 11-02-13 11
 Web Promo dabo 11-02-13 12
   RE: Web Promo Flowerpower 11-03-13 13
       RE: Web Promo dabo 11-03-13 14
           RE: Web Promo bbaper 11-03-13 15
 S27: Ep8 After Show Promo Sheldor 11-04-13 16
 EW Aras & Vytas discuss the game so... Sheldor 11-06-13 17
   RE: EW Aras & Vytas discuss the gam... PepeLePew13 11-06-13 18
       RE: EW Aras & Vytas discuss the gam... tribephyl 11-06-13 19
           RE: EW Aras & Vytas discuss the gam... PepeLePew13 11-06-13 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-31-13, 07:37 PM (EST)
1. "S27: Ep8 Press Images"
Survivor Season 27 - Blood vs Water Episode 8 - Press Images
Date: 10.31.13
http://www.survivorfever.net/s27_press_images_ep8.html

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-13, 09:36 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images @ Time Stamps"
06/05 07:47

06/05 07:55

06/05 07:55

06/05 07:56

06/05 07:58

06/05 08:23

06/05 08:23

06/05 11:23

06/05 11:26

06/05 11:44

06/05 11:54

06/05 12:29

06/05 12:46

06/05 1:06

06/05 1:07

06/05 1:30

06/05 2:03

06/06 10:53

06/06 12:34

06/06 1:22

06/06 1:56

06/07 08:01

06/07 11:10

06/07 11:20

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-13, 09:36 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-13 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

A ton of Monica. Alot of Caleb. Some of Tina, and everyone BUT, none of Cierra or Hayden. Makes me wonder if Laura M didn't come back into the game and she was beside Cierra and Hayden too much....food for thought.

Looks like the IC is going to be a questionaire type of game...A, B, C, D and losers take the bench?

Thanks for posting the time stamps Walter! It really helps, imo. Interesting that Monica is seen at the water fall. She must either win a challenge, or get taken by the winner? Or, there is a waterfall near their beach?

Also, interesting to note that the 2 last pics are of Caleb and then Aras. Could they be our boot candidates this week? Time will tell...

10-31-13, 10:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images"
>Interesting that Monica is seen at the water
>fall. She must either win a challenge, or get taken
>by the winner? Or, there is a waterfall near their
>beach?

We've seen Brad and John at a waterfall near Tadhana's camp so I assume the merge location is Tadhana's camp.

Looks a lot like Palaui Falls

http://harrybalais.com/travels/chasing-waterfalls-palaui-falls/

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-13, 11:24 AM (EST)
7. "RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images"
I've forgotten at what point the eventual RI winner has come back into the game in the past, but there are just 10 stations set up for the IC, and that would indicate that that doesn't happen this week.

But Laura M would be my pick for winner (and eventual returnee, FWIW) and Laura B would be my pick for the upcoming RI eliminatee, just based on my estimates of body weight vs. knee and foot endurance.

And I guess that when the RI challenge that will decide who returns does happen, then just finishing second in the RI challenge won't be good enough to stay. Unless two return, which I don't think they have time for without a couple of double elims.

ginger0226 32 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-13, 12:16 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-13 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

>I've forgotten at what point the
>eventual RI winner has come
>back into the game in
>the past, but there are
>just 10 stations set up
>for the IC, and that
>would indicate that that doesn't
>happen this week.
>

There are actually 11 stations set up, not 10

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-13, 02:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S27: Ep8 Press Images"
Thanks, you're right. I miscounted.

So the returnee does come back next week.

My money is still on Laura M. even though there's nothing that overtly indicates that. Yet.

10-31-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
4. "Next time, On Survivor..."
Preview vidcaps, and as always thanks so much for the amazing work you do for all of us, Survivor Fever! You are invaluable! So very appreciated!

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Probst <at Redemption Island Arena>: The winner of today's duel will reenter this game.

Probst: ...someone's coming back from Redemption Island.

Probst <at Redemption Island Arena>: Who's going to hold out the longest?

Laura Morett <at Redemption Island Arena>: I'm not letting go.

Probst: ...and what will happen...

Probst <at Redemption Island Arena>: You drop your buffs. We are merged.

Probst: ...when blood finally mixes with water.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-13, 10:02 AM (EST)
6. "It's a real word this time"
The merge tribe name, from the Tagalog Dictionary.

kasama
kas´ama n. a companion, tenant, farm help (from s´ama) · magkasama (mag-) adj. being together · adv. in company with, along with

I should be watched....closely.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-02-13, 03:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S27: Ep8 Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-13 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

Querulouspenguin has posted the Screen Cap below at SS. Sfan linked the video there (at SS) earlier.

And Laura M. can be seen to the left of Tina. So, if there was any question, we know now who the
returnee from Redemption is.

Note: No links to SS. And that was the last trip to the site that I'll be making.

11-02-13, 06:38 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S27: Ep8 Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Good job, Georgianna! That settles that!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-13, 11:03 PM (EST)
12. "Web Promo"
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s27_web_promo_ep8.html

Jeff Probst: Drop your buffs. We are merged.

Hayden <camera confessional>: This is where the game starts.

Vytas: I feel such trust in this group.

Aras <camera confessional>: I feel like everyone thinks they're with us.

Monica <talking to Tyson>: We're going to the end?

Tyson <talking to Monica>: We're going to the end.

Monica <talking to Tyson>: You're sure?

Tyson <talking to Monica>: I'm sure.

Vytas <talking to Aras>: If people are smart they would mobilize against us right away.

Gervase <camera confessional>: I'm not so sure that everybody's on the same page.

Tyson <talking to Monica>: Then we start plucking them off one by one.

Monica <talking to Tyson>: Are you sure?

Tyson <camera confessional>: Shut up.

Laura M

11-03-13, 08:41 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Web Promo"
Well, we know for sure that Laura M is coming back into the game.

Aras and Vytas sounding very confident and reveling in their position. A very nice time for a blindside.

Tyson promising Monica the end now....hmmm.

Then we hear him say "shut up". Sure sounds like that is in reference to Monica.

Gervase doesn't think they are all on the same page, and we see a shot of Caleb and Hayden.

This is getting good!

I think Aras is going down, the other scenarios have time to play out...at least for this week! ;D

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-13, 12:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Web Promo"
Yes, this is where the game really turns, it becomes more the individual game. But the blood/water twist takes on a new proportion. Three pairs. The remaining five individual players can really only afford to have one pair they are willing to take to the end. The others have to be eliminated. Anyone with a loved one on the jury has at least one vital jury vote, that can't be allowed.

Unfortunately, if RI continues in play we have to wait until there are at least two players there before the duels can start again.

If Aras becomes the merge boot, Vytas at least has the sibling rivalry black-sheep-of-the-family angle on his side. Cain and Abel.

Mothers and daughters are going to be more formidable pairs, especially if parental instincts kick in.

But, as noted, it is now the individual game, we should await a reveal about the immunity challenge.

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-13, 10:09 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Web Promo"
If RI starts up again, I think there will be a double boot Ep 9 with the first post merge Truel on Ep 10.

That would leave four plus one to return from the Truel in the final episode.

Much similar to have no RI post merge and no double boot.

11-04-13, 10:55 PM (EST)
16. "S27: Ep8 After Show Promo"
Survivor After Show Promo - Episode 8
Date: 11.1.13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP0oKJ7dPWs&t=30m0s

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Come on in guys!

<Tadhana Tribe enters the Redemption Island Arena; Galang Tribe enters the Redemption Island arena>

Probst: Tadhana getting your first look at the new Galang Tribe. Laura B. voted out at the last Tribal Council. We'll now bring in the competitors for today's duel. John, Laura M. and Laura B. Welcome to Redemption Island Arena and your final duel. What you have done up until now does not matter if you don't get it done today. The winner of today's duel will reenter this game.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040

11-06-13, 04:56 PM (EST)
17. "EW Aras & Vytas discuss the game so far"
'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Brothers Aras and Vytas discuss the game so far -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/06/survivor-blood-vs-water-aras-vytas/

Pg1-#1

Before this season of Survivor: Blood vs. Water began, I tweeted out that my pre-game interview with Aras and Vytas Baskuaskas was the most impressive I had ever done. So in that sense, it is not surprising they both made it to the merge, which happens on tonight’s episode. But when you consider all they have been through to this point — Aras being targeted by former alliance partner Tyson; Vytas being the sole male on the Galang tribe — it was by no means a given they would make it this far. But they did. And now, in an EW.com exclusive, the brothers talk about their journey so far in the game and how they made it to this point. Plus, to spice things up, we have some exclusive photos of the first post-merge challenge for you — photos that appear to be strategically cropped so we do not see who made it back into the game from Redemption Island. (Click through all 4 pages to read the entire Q&A and see all the exclusive photos.)

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Vytas, your strategy at Galang seemed to be to let the weak links emerge and do themselves in. Was there ever a consideration towards targeting Tina and Katie as the tribe’s single “loved ones” pair?

VYTAS: No. Even though she was not a part of the guy alliance at the original Tadhana, I had made sure to form a good relationship with Katie. I knew that she was my link into the new Galang because her mom would support her. Once Tina embraced me as a confidant of her daughter, that’s when I was safe. It was the mother-daughter pair that kept me alive on Galang so it would’ve been foolish to target them, especially since I knew the merge was coming and Aras and I would need as many other pairs to align with as possible.

Pg2-#4

EW: Aras, when you saw the way the tribe switch worked and that Vytas was the only man on the new Galang, how did you feel about his chances of making it to the merge?

ARAS: I figured he’d be alright. I knew Tina was with me and Katie was obviously with Tina. So I knew Vytas had at least 50% of the voting block. I figured Monica would stay loyal as well, since we were aligned before the switch and she didn’t have a great relationship with Kat or Laura B.

EW: Vytas, put yourself in the position of one of the women for a minute: As another player, would you have let you get to the merge, knowing that there is an equally dangerous brother waiting to possibly partner up?

VYTAS: All else being equal, I wouldn’t have let me get to the merge if I was one of the girls. But there were pre-existing relationships before I arrived and within those, there were already fractures as far as trust was concerned. I was very deliberate in making sure I presented myself as a trusting alternative to someone who might already be in question and the women bought right into that. In their minds, they traded up from two girls that maybe weren’t so trustworthy to a pair of brothers that were.

Pg3-#3

EW: Aras, were you aware that Tyson was targeting you at the new Tadhana?

RAS: I had no clue that Tyson was targeting me. He was playing a pretty diabolical game. He and I were very close and he was willing to give that up for a bunch of unknowns on the other side. My insurance policy was Gervase. Gervase and I have been good friends for many years and he was my ace in the hole. I would never let someone target Gerv, and he had promised me the same. I figured if Tyson was gunning for me, Gerv would let me know well before I was actually in danger.

EW: Did you have a counter-strategy in place to keep you in the game had Tadhana lost a challenge?

ARAS: When we hit the Tadhana beach, Caleb and Hayden both told us 3 Galang men that had they lost Ciera was next to go. The 5 guys agreed to stay together. Again, I didn’t know Tyson was targeting me, so the Ciera plan seemed like a very solid plan.

Pg4-#2

EW: Aras, you’ve made it all the way before: Which game is harder: pre-merge or post-merge?

ARAS: Pre-merge is rough because your body is adjusting to the deprivation and you’re still finding your place in the tribe. But the game doesn’t really start getting intense until post merge. That’s when things get fun as a contestant, and as a viewer.

EW: Vytas, as a newbie and as someone that has seen his brother be very successful at a variety of things — including winning this game — how much relief was there at this point that you at least made it to the merge?

VYTAS: I was not relieved that the merge had arrived, I was excited. I had been putting in a lot of hard work toward building trust and solid relationships out there and was ready to combine the fruits of my efforts with those of my brother. I came into the game wanting to stay until the end. The merge was only a midway marker on that journey. Everyone who plays is afraid they won’t make it far, but for me, I was much more focused not so much on how far I got, but on winning. Some people play for placement. I was there to claim the title…and of course, beat my brother along the way.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-13, 05:16 PM (EST)
18. "RE: EW Aras & Vytas discuss the game so far"
Very interesting. There's no Laura M in these photos, so either they cut off the far left side of the challenge caps where Laura is, or this is next week's challenge after Laura M has been booted.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-13, 05:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: EW Aras & Vytas discuss the game so far"
It says they've "strategically cropped" the images to hide the RI Returnee.

And to Hayden's right?
A Red Dais.

Laura's dais.
This is Ep8 Individual Immunity Challenge.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-13, 08:19 PM (EST)
20. "RE: EW Aras & Vytas discuss the game so far"
Got it, thanks... somehow missed that bit!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •