The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-02-12, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking'"
E8 Press release is up....

---------------------

A BRUTALLY HONEST CONVERSATION LEADS TO SURPRISING REVELATIONS AT TRIBAL COUNCIL, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 7

CHEAT TWEET: It’s a #TribalCouncil for the ages! Who will survive? #Survivor 11/7 at 8/7c http://bit.ly/Tj1lNj

"Dead Man Walking" — In one of the most complicated and entertaining Tribal Councils ever, a brutally honest conversation leads to surprising revelations, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Nov. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

---------------------------

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking' SquidProQuo 11-02-12 1
   RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking' Bebo 11-02-12 2
       RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking' Flowerpower 11-02-12 3
           RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking' dabo 11-02-12 4
               RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking' Round Robin 11-03-12 5
                   RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking' dabo 11-03-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-02-12, 03:15 PM (EST)
1. "RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking'"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-12 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Thanks Blind Freddy!

Dead Man Walking could be Penner based on the promo. And he has nothing to lose by being brutally honest. Or would someone like Pete be cocky enough to tell Mike or Penner they're Dead Man Walking?

The surprising revelation bit makes me wonder if Kent's identity finally comes out? And/or Lisa's?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-12, 04:15 PM (EST)
2. "RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking'"
Jeff's identity will be spilled - I think Penner has known but hasn't needed to use the information yet. Now, he has nothing to lose by telling the other folks know who he is.

I think Jeff's comments about not letting veterans go farther will come out too - I know Penner has heard it but not sure if Skupin has yet.

I think Lisa's identity will probably stay secret. Yes, Penner has nothing to lose by being honest, but it will be better for him to provide one clear target. I think he'll use body language (ex. a knowing look) to let Lisa know that he'd spill her info if he needed to.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-12, 05:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking'"
Thanks for posting, Freddy! Yes, I am in agreement. I think Kent's identity is coming out. And, Kent already told Skupin he didn't want a vet to win when he told him last week that he especially didn't want Penner to win. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it! I think Skupin went with him perhaps because Lisa was going with them? Can't know for sure?

Kent, not the brightest bulb on the Survivor tree.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-12, 05:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking'"
What would be funny would be if Lisa outed Jeff, "Why everyone in Texas knows Jeff Kent, millionaire baseball player selling his motorcycles."

Jeff's secret actually doesn't much matter, he screwed up his game at the merge. His fear that being a millionaire would hurt his chances of winning at Final Tribal, at this point the only way he gets to Final Tribal is if others get him there because he's a goat. If he was smart he'd out himself.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-03-12, 00:48 AM (EST)
5. "RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking'"
I don't think there are any guarantees that anybody's cover will be blown, but Penner has got to be the dead man walking, and he will no doubt be right in the middle of this, either as the giver OR the receiver of the brutal honesty. I think Penner will tell the rest of them where the bear $hit in the woods, and they will tell him the same, and at some point soon JiffyProbe will tell Penner to bring him his torch. Looks like the whole rest of this season will be damned interesting.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-12, 01:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: E8 Title - 'Dead Man Walking'"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-12 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

They're making it look like Penner goes Troyzan, "This is my island!" Great theater.

But we also have Lisa on an emotional voyage of discovery, and her divorce was finalized only shortly before they left to film S25.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •