The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colton's and his appendix are both doing fine."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-12, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colton's and his appendix are both doing fine."
Just listened to Colton being interviewed on Rob Cesternino's Rob Has A Website.com. It turns out that he was only suffering from a severe bacteria infection and after receiving a round of antibiotics in New Zeland, both he and his appendix are doing fine. He did say something strange, he said that he did not have a choice on whether he stayed or was evacuated. He did not need surgery after all.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colton's and his appendix are b... dabo 03-22-12 1
   RE: Colton's and his appendix are b... jasonkola 03-22-12 2
 RE: Colton's and his appendix are b... Outfrontgirl 03-22-12 3
   RE: Colton's and his appendix are b... dabo 03-23-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-12, 03:39 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Colton's and his appendix are both doing fine."
he said that he did not have a choice on whether he stayed or was evacuated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0AD9IzlSLo

General Order 104 Section A, he was deemed medically unfit for command.

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-22-12, 04:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Colton's and his appendix are both doing fine."
I am not really surprised. When I saw how high up on his abdomen the medic pushed I was thinking than is no where near the appendix. Plus his pain started in his head in the middle of the night. When I had appendicitis all the pain was from the waist down. I could hardly walk. I believe that medic knew something was wrong but was guessing as far as the appendix as concerned.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-12, 06:57 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Colton's and his appendix are both doing fine."
>>> only suffering from a severe bacteria infection

well, I wouldn't say only. The bacteria in the tropics are fully as dangerous as appendicitis. (not only in the tropics by any means, but they are virulent here)

They have become resistant to the antibiotics. It's no longer a case of you just take your meds and you're good to go. You may respond to them and you may not, but if the infection has a good hold on your system, you may well die.

Bacteria are living organisms that multiply rapidly, so time is of the essence in treatment. First you have this amount, then they double, then that doubles, and so forth ... soon it is untreatable and a body literally decomposes into ooze and organs burst. It is disgusting and an awful way to die.

The medic may have wanted to come up with a "condition" for the moment and for the camera that would justify removal, while most likely knowing perfectly well there were a number of things it could be, but blood tests and cultures were needed.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-12, 00:45 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Colton's and his appendix are both doing fine."
Yeah. Appendicitis is familiar enough to most people not named Kat that it was the best way to go, and fortunately they had Tarzan's confessional to help lead into it.

He is pretty straight and clear in confessionals.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •