The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
I was reading another post from this board that talked about a bunch of Episode 6 pics that Aja posted somewhere. Having now taken a look at these picks I am starting to feel that the injury is going to have more to do with the boottee this week than we thought!!!

Let me post them first and then get into my ideas...

This one could possibly be from Coucil but it also may be a red herring. I don't think that this photo provides enough conclusion to use it one way or the other.

Many posters here have asked about Colby's bucket of water and where did it come from. I am pretty sure having looked at the above pics that the bucket is used to load some sort of "Fire Fighting Hose" contraption and that is what Colby is actually dousing Jerri with. You can see that the sream is too tight to be thrown from a bucket, not too mention that both of his hands are on the device. In the 2nd picture you can see that someone gets her from the other side in the same way (there are two distinctive streams of water). This means that the Reward Challenge has more to do than just the Blind Leading the Blind. I guess that Nick for Kucha and Jerri for Ogakor are atop the towers directing their teams. Their teams may need to put out fires using a water hose? Hey, this is all speculation but this week I am using the same logic that I used last week and two weeks ago to figure out "Triage" and "Rope Race", both I which I was correct on. This would also give a good explanation for the "Wall of Fire" that is seen quickly in the previews. Of course this could also be where the title came from "Trial by Fire" and not so regarding Michael and his hand getting burned, though maybe both!!!

Now this one shot is what I feel to be the key. We can all agree that no matter how badly Jerri is being portrayed by MB (hey wasn't Rich Hatch portrayed this way in Season 1?) that she would not be happy over someone getting injured, whether that person was on her team or an opponent. She would have to be happy for another reason. Now in this picture you can barely make out Tina behind her. In her hand appears to be tree mail. We have seen in the past that Tina likes to run over and read the tree mail. I now believe the following...

This tree mail may or may not be the same one in which Ogakor is informed about the Kucha contestant's injury. Either way it doesn't matter. We all saw the preview in which she read that "there has been an incident at the Kucha camp". I now believe that later in the mail message or in one that comes later in the day (in fact wasn't she wearing a pink shawl/wrap when she read the "Kucha Accident" tree mail message?) that the person who was injured is hurt too badly to continue to compete. I have been believing all along that if it is indeed Michael who becomes injured that he comes back to compete later and that they would still hold the challenge. Now starting to think that it is possible that he would hurt himself (or Alicia, I mean the person who hurts her/him self) bad enough that he/she would be unable to continue that the show (happy that the merger would be 5 to 5) would inform both teams about the severity of the injury and that the person is unable to continue and thus is the day 18 bootee. Jerri would be sad for the person that got hurt but would be ecstatic about making it to merger even (remember that her whole team is likely worried about losing immunity and going into merger just to be picked off one at a time). Especially Jerri knowing that she would be one of the likely candidates for expusion. Thus she runs over, with Tina in tow, to inform her tribe of the "good news".

Oh, I wanted to add this picture because I am in lust with Jerri.

Conspiracy Jim

P.S. So, now do we believe that it is Michael that burns his hand and is unable to go on using the following clues...
1. He arrived back in the States with the burn glove on his hand.
2. He has been photo'd with the burn glove on.
3. He stated that he didn't know that much about Kieth until the trip back (or something like that). I know that the way he worded it could have meant that one of them got the boot soon after merger but it likely means more).

or

1. There are more men than women at merger thus a woman has to go this week. We know that Liz is NOT the one who gets injured so it is either Alicia from Kucha or either Jerri or Tina from Ogakor.

My personal take on this is that there is no indisputable proof regarding the "more men than women" statement. I know this cam from a news article but it also could be red herring. I must admit until now picking Jerri was easier for me knowing that it fits the "more men than women" rumor. Having taken a long look at the "Jerri's Tree Mail" pic I now believe that Michael or some other Kucharian gets injured and that person is unable to go on thus the show takes advantage of the situation and uses that person as the scape goat to combine the tribes evenly.

CJ strikes again!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK... samiam 03-01-01 1
 RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK... MDSkinner 03-01-01 2
   RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK... samiam 03-01-01 4
       RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK... MDSkinner 03-01-01 6
           To Be honest........ MDSkinner 03-01-01 9
 crazy idea moonbaby 03-01-01 3
   RE: crazy idea mistofleas 03-01-01 5
       RE: crazy idea moonbaby 03-01-01 8
 RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK... HomeBrewer 03-01-01 7
 No obstacle course means...? AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 10
   RE: No obstacle course means...? techdaddy94 03-01-01 11
       RE: No obstacle course means...? ACPS65 03-01-01 14
   Person behing Jerri AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 12
 RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK... Krautboy 03-01-01 13
   almost convinced me, BUT.... shakes the clown 03-01-01 15
       RE: almost convinced me, BUT.... Krautboy 03-01-01 16
       RE: almost convinced me, BUT.... HomeBrewer 03-01-01 17
           Let's hope AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 18
           RE: Inside Edition Krautboy 03-01-01 19
 RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK... Minstrel 03-02-01 20
   Interpretation AyatollahKhomeini 03-02-01 21
 RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK... Conspiracy Jim 03-05-01 22
   RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK... MDSkinner 03-05-01 23
       Um, reread CJ's original post weltek 03-05-01 24
           RE: Um, reread CJ's original post MDSkinner 03-05-01 25
               Agree AyatollahKhomeini 03-05-01 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
1. "RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
What I think supports your theory best is that we have seen NO footage of the Obstacle Course. At least last week they showed us the top of a flag peeking over a maze wall. They didn't even show a structure for the Obstacle Course!

And yes, you are correct that Jerri is wearing her pink shawl when she reads the tree mail. I doubt that she runs all the way back to camp and then puts on a shawl before she reads everyone the message. That means there are two separate tree-mails...and makes me think that the one RE: the accident is in lieu of a letter telling them where to show up for the IC.

We'll see...I am SO pumped for this show! Curse you, MB! Curse you and the dingo you rode in on!

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
2. "RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
I believe that picture could very well be of Jerri running in a challenge of some sort, possible the IC. What she is holding does not appear to be tree mail to me, though it is tough to say for sure. Typically the tree mail is far larger than this is. I don't think this discounts anything that we have seen so far, but again I could be wrong.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 04:16 PM (EST)
4. "RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
They have to wear their tribal bandana whenever they are out of camp (e.g., for challenges). As far as I can tell (and we have a pretty good view of the vast majority of Jerri, which I'm sure CJ doesn't mind at all), she is not wearing it. I don't think it can be a challenge, but you're right, treemail is usually more substantial than this.

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

03-01-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
I had missed that point and you are absolutely correct this is definitely not the challenge and is at their camp. What is beneath behind her at her ankles/feet? It appears that there is something there, but it is very difficult to tell what. Is it possible that she is dragging something behind her and that whatever is in her hand is the handle to drag that? I can not really tell, but it seems very unlikely to me that this is tree mail. I think that this particular picture probably does not support anything in regards to the tribes and who gets removed or voted out tonight(whichever happens). It just does not have anything that sticks out. There are a few possibilities, but nothing that is substantial enough for everyone to change their minds just yet.

03-01-01, 04:30 PM (EST)
9. "To Be honest........"
the only thing that I really found interesting about all of teh pics on Aja's site for this week is that they are all of Ogakor. What is that all about?

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 04:15 PM (EST)
3. "crazy idea"
Could these wooden chairs be considered saw horses? Could this be the horse Roger falls from? It's high enough for someone to get hurt...

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: crazy idea"
Moonbaby, we already know that Roger sits this one out, and that it's Nick and Jerri sitting up there for the challenge. I doubt that Roger would be getting up there just to play around. Good thought with the "sawhorses" and someone falling off a "horse". I didn't even connect that.

*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 04:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: crazy idea"
Thanks,Mistofleas,I didn't know Roger sits this one out. You are waaaay ahead of me!

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 04:25 PM (EST)
7. "RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
>Many posters here have asked about
>Colby's bucket of water and
>where did it come from.
> I am pretty sure
>having looked at the above
>pics that the bucket is
>used to load some sort
>of "Fire Fighting Hose" contraption
>and that is what Colby
>is actually dousing Jerri with.
> You can see that
>the sream is too tight
>to be thrown from a
>bucket, not too mention that
>both of his hands are
>on the device. In
>the 2nd picture you can
>see that someone gets her
>from the other side in
>the same way (there are
>two distinctive streams of water).

I agree the water / buckets have to do with the challenge in some way. Why is Nick? not in his seat? I only disagree with you on the two streams of water theory. The two dousing pictures are from exactly (okay, split second apart). The isn't anyone on the other side. Only Colby gets her wet. The question remains Why? Do the blind have to put out a fire (small one) with buckets of water? I disagree with the hose theory. I do not think there is a device, just a nicely tossed bucketful.

Why are Roger/Nick just standing there? They do not appear to be celebrating either.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-01, 04:31 PM (EST)
10. "No obstacle course means...?"
I thought Jerri's reaction in the first shot came from the thought of chocolate in the Reward Challenge. I agree that she isn't returning with the message about the Kucha accident.

The question is about WHEN the accident happens. Why can't we miss a challenge on the second day (cancelled by the producer)and then have "blind leading the blind" as both the RC and IC? That would make people think about the chocolate overnight -- giving Jerri plenty of time to concoct her chocolate fantasies.

The fact is that we are not sure what the challenges ARE; we just know what they were SUPPOSED to be. Perhaps this is why MB removed info about the upcoming challenges from the show summaries?

techdaddy94 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 04:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: No obstacle course means...?"
Maybe that's why we haven't seen any pictures from the obstacle course...maybe there aren't any!

So if the IC and RC are combined into one...who won? With the expressions from Jerri in the pictures, it looks like Ogakor. Maybe the splashing is celebrating the victory and Kucha has already left to wonder about TC.

Lots of maybe's......

Pretty good theory on the IC / RC!!

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-01, 06:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: No obstacle course means...?"
>Maybe that's why we haven't seen
>any pictures from the obstacle
>course...maybe there aren't any!
> Maybe
>the splashing is celebrating the
>victory and Kucha has already
>left to wonder about TC.
>
>
>Lots of maybe's......
>

MAYBE Ogakor goes to Tribal Council tonight!

Final Four: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski,
Michael Skupin.

03-01-01, 04:37 PM (EST)
12. "Person behing Jerri"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

BTW, I think it's Amber behind Jerri, not Tina -- doesn't Amber have the brown pants?

Edited to add an apology for the typo in the title ("behing" instead of "behind").

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-01-01, 05:58 PM (EST)
13. "RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
CJ, I like your logic and agree with you. I have not yet seen you put your vote where your theory is and hope you join us in the Kucha minority!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-01, 07:01 PM (EST)
15. "almost convinced me, BUT...."
...there's a couple of things I keep thinking about.

Would MB give us the injury if it was that important to the outcome.....it seems like he might say "Something shocking happens" but it doesn't seem his nature to just give it to us. ALthough, he did practically give us Kimmi, so who knows.

But, didn;t he say in an interview that he HAD to put the injury footage in there b/c it was so dramatic....by saying "had to" that implies that he could've left it out.....if the injured party has to leave the game, it wouldn't even be an option as to whetehr or not to air the injury...of course he would air it in that situation.

As much as I want to embrace your theory on the fact that we haven't seen ANY IC footage, I just can't get over these hangups I'm having.

03-01-01, 07:23 PM (EST)
16. "RE: almost convinced me, BUT...."
Shakes, you and CJ are the two "veteran" hold outs on the voting. Time to put it on the line! AK, Superman, Minstrel and most others have commited...Your turn.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-01, 07:31 PM (EST)
17. "RE: almost convinced me, BUT...."
Inside Edition just showed that the Blind Leading Blind was the IC. If you believe them.... More pics... But I was not paying close attention. Anyone else see it and who might be missing????

03-01-01, 07:49 PM (EST)
18. "Let's hope"
shakes, I did not see MB's interview, but that is exactly what someone posted. Makes sense.

And HomeBrewer, the only way the previews fit with our sense of an Ogawhore boot is if "blind leading the blind" is the IC. I hope Inside Edition is right!

03-01-01, 07:59 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Inside Edition"
Why would Inside Edition have any more information than we do about the RC vs IC. I think they are just speculating because they have not seen any footage of the other challenge...

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-01, 02:26 AM (EST)
20. "RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
Excellent once again CJ! I read the photo of Jerri being hit with water as if Jerri has said, "See under my leadership we win!" I was looking at the sky and did feel this challenge did not occur on day one (usually doesn't anyway), but it was hard to determine beyond that. Rodger mentioned changing clothes in E6 and so likely people are doing that. (Sleeping in fresh clothes then waking up and not changing rather than going to sleep in dirty sweaty clothes?)

But what I've begun to realize (stupid me), is that the previews don't lie. We read way too much into them by speculation rather than trying to piece things together. We have to watch out for survivor words. Elisabeth said "it just hit hard..." but she was referring to her emotions and not how the accident occurred or what it was. And, the most valid of spoiler information, IMHO, comes from either actual shots like Aja provided, or first hand statements by booted survivors.

03-02-01, 02:37 AM (EST)
21. "Interpretation"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-01 AT 02:39 AM (EST)

Our problem so far has been interpretation. We read the lack of pictures of the obstacle course properly -- it didn't take place. We read the Michael pictures correctly -- he burned his hands (though, as I remember, you thought they were fake). We read the "blind leading the blind" pictures correctly -- Kucha won. What we (I?) didn't do was put those together correctly and place the hand burning in E6.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
22. "RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
Looking back at last week and the SurvivorBlows prediction I am very dissapointed. I feel that given just a few more hours we would have ultimately seen what myself and a couple others did and made the correct choice. The reason I feel that we keep making this mistake is that we are starting our "prediction" thread too early. I know it is so that others who may not be able to on Wednesday or Thursday can make their prediction but it is screwing things up. If the "Tribe, it's time again" post wasn't posted until say Wednesday afternoon I feel very confident that we would have gone with Mike and been correct, instead we have a losing record that I sincerely wish to remedy.

Conspiracy Jim

03-05-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
23. "RE: DON'T BRE SO FAST - I NOW THINK KUCHA!!!"
>I feel that given just a few more hours we would have
>ultimately seen what myself and a couple others did and
>made the correct choice.

Where did you make this prediction CJ? I saw that Krautboy and one other actually did make this prediction, but I never saw that you did. I will give you all the props in the world if you did, but I don't see that prediction from you anywhere.

On the other side of things, I do agree that we need to hold off on making these predictions until the day of the show, where we often times see more information. You are absolutely right about that.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-01, 03:04 PM (EST)
24. "Um, reread CJ's original post"
He states the whole theory correctly in his original post on this thread. One of the last big paragraphs. As much as I hate gloaters, when someone has the right, I'll let em.

03-05-01, 03:25 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Um, reread CJ's original post"
I saw that as well, but to me this thread was speculation, not prediction.

He does state that he now believes that Mike or some other Kucha member gets hurt and leave, but to me this is not a prediction. I think I am just being too technical here, I suppose. It would have been more appealing to see it in the time to vote post or stated straight out that "I believe that Michael will leave due to injury" or something like that.

High and mighty stuff bugs me I suppose, and maybe I am nit picking.

CJ, you definitely had more of a clue than I did this week, regardless of whether you predicted it or not.

03-05-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
26. "Agree"
I agree with MDSkinner here, and we could've used CJ's vote if he really thought Michael was going. But I also agree that we are starting the vote thread too early. The biggest clue of the whole week was that we failed to see any footage of the obstacle course, and we didn't know that for sure until Thursday. Maybe I wouldn't have come up with my stupid theory that the RC was pushed back if I weren't already committed to Jerri going. In another thread, I have asked Superman to refrain from starting the vote thread until Wednesday afternoon.

We might have done better without the Web site crashes on Thursday as well. I saw a thread on ss.com ezboard on Wednesday that there was a footnote placeholder on the CBS Survivor Web site. But when I went to access the site again on Thursday, it was down (ALL DAY), and I forgot about the significance of that clue.

Well, I've had a weekend to lick my wounds; they seem to be healing slower than Michael's. Let's see what we can do this week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •