The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Update Thread|Ep 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-20-19, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Update Thread|Ep 1"
I can't even remember what season it is....ahhahahah! Anywhoo, it's that time! Keep all discussion in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the Left Coast! And, have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go.... Flowerpower1 02-20-19 1
 Camp yellow Flowerpower1 02-20-19 2
 Pre Challenge... Flowerpower1 02-20-19 3
 Post Challenge Flowerpower1 02-20-19 4
 Tribal Council Flowerpower1 02-20-19 5
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 02-20-19 6
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... PepeLePew13 02-20-19 7
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel2 02-21-19 8
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 02-21-19 9
           RE: Next time on Survivor.... Sheldor 02-23-19 10
 RE: East Coast Update Thread|Ep 1 Sheldor 02-23-19 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-20-19, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go...."
Anyone notice that it's only an hour tonight?

These 14 strangers about to begin an adventure that will change their lives....bald guy, new yorker that will be a lawyer
Wendy: super ultra maga fan of the show...
the will complete along returning players, David, Joe, Aubry and Wentworth

Joe don't want to shine brighter than everyone else

Twist: after being voted out go to edge of extinction for a chance to get back in the game.

In the end, only one will survive...39 days

Jiffy in the boat: Welcome to 38th season of S. In less than 72 hours the first person will e voted out, focused on the only lady, Reem. No matter how good you are you will always hover on the verge of being voted out...

OMG! Kelly Wentworth

Lauren: My favorite is Kelly Wentworth and I love Joe....

Aubry Yay!!!

Wentworth, David, Joe, and Aubry

Welcome back says a girl

Review the track record, found 2 immunities, used them for arecord setting blindside
David: scared on day one turned into a dominant force
joe: massive target on his back
Aubry: cried the first day, overcame insecurities, lasted many days

None of them won, S is unpredictable

keep focusing on the dark curly haired guy and the black guy alot, I've noticed

Kelly and David are on the blue tribe, Manu

Joe and Aubry on Cana tribe, they all hug

boat is loaded with supplies, 2 minutes to get it all to your boat...

the older guy on yellow finds the secret advantage and sticks it in his pocket

Black guy cannot swim well....he's worried, has confessional about it

They start to paddle to shore

Cut to the boat arriving to shore...Manu....see them all bringing the food up...Introduce themselves

Redhead on blue, Rick, is huge fan of the show...he's news anchor

they are working...

Kelly Wentworth: trying to find an initial alliance right from the start , she wants to have more relationships, she's closed off it will be hard for her....see her talking with a girl

David: the first time I played, I was afraid, this time, people are coming to me, what do you thing, trying to give them ideas, want them to feel I can navigate it, so they trust me, they can keep me to the end...

the blue haired girl has mild tourettes....motor tics, vocal tics....I have a touch of OCD and tourettes...right now they are kind of good, they act up a lot. That little bird noise...she feels awkward....this is a gam,e I have to play by the rules of the game...

Kama: Victoria has been dreaming about this since she was a kid

Joe: coming in this game I am trying to put Joey amazing away...don't want to point yourself as a threat but you have so much to offer them...see him start the fire...

Aurora: Having Joe on our team, he's amazing, I would like to play with him in this game, I am gay and I am still team Joe!

Julie: trying to help at camp but I live in NYC, no survivor skills....she peed in the bushes of Central park once. She doesn't want to be the older woman, she doesn't have a clue. She chops a bamboo

Ron: educator: We have all the rations, we have fire, and now I have an advantage....I have to get a way...scurry off, reads it....dig 3 ft east of your tree mail....go right now....digging....finds somehthing.....an envelope....found an advantage menu...
steal the reward, or get an extra vote, or Individual immunity. Has no power until the 3 TC....given him a new goal, to win Survivor.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-20-19, 09:27 PM (EST)
2. "Camp yellow"
Joe and Aubry talk, got good vibes from everyone

Aubry: being a returnee, terrifying to ply with newbies...I know the best thing to do lay in the grass and come out like a cobra when the time is out

Tennessee boy....I know this show says Gabin, to win, that's why he's here, that million dollars will come in handy...

See he and guy in blue shirt...he doesn't know what to think of Aubry. Eric. Eric and Gavin say that someone new needs to win this game, wie will get rid of one of them before we lose, wants to get rid of Aubry quickly!

blue tribe...

Reem: super pleased with how the tribe is going...definitiely an appreciation...

then hear a man complain about her, stop moving my stuff.

one guy tells reem that she has a motherly vibe. he tells us that he is 19, he's young....she is that motherly person out here...she will help him swim....reem and wendy offered to help him.....see him practicing.

Keith! they help him!

Rick: news anchor....naturally keith reem and wendy start doing their own thing, helpful for the rest of us they divided themselves...

02-20-19, 09:36 PM (EST)
3. "Pre Challenge..."
Challenge arena....come on in!

Blue is first to arrive...

obstacles, and at end solve a giant slide puzzle....win fire with flint and safe. Losers to TC....

they are all going over the rope....everyone to the mat before they move on...Kama is first, Joe and Chris.....Joe rings first, then everyone up the rope ladder, dead even....Joe is going across the beam, and wendy but she cannot do it, and Joe is untying knots to release bar, lauren drops, eric is across too, aubry is across too, and chris falls for blue, david is across, and he is untying knots, blue keep falling off the beam....now yellow is way ahead, lauren is helping David...Eric drops the slide....chris is across and is helping the knot ties, Wentworth took a huge hit....

Yellow is working their puzzle, Joe is directing, these pieces are heavy...now blue is working the puzzle. make a big comeback...Yellow is slowing down to figure it out....could be very close....yellow is winning it, and they do@

see Wentworth, with a big catch on her head....TC tonight...nothing about this game is easy...Wentworths face says it all.

Kelly gets the confessional: any little thing can send you out of this game and you could be gone in a second.

02-20-19, 09:47 PM (EST)
4. "Post Challenge"
Keith has confessional

Reem is talking to someone about Kelly and Lauren, a dynamic duo....want one of them out....they talk to Keith...The black guy says that he just can't be the one to go home, so he leaves and tells the group...David and the gang is thinking Reem...

Wentworth and Lauren, they are tight, we need to split them up says blue hair....she is voting with Reem tonight. They are not giving her enough credit, she's seen moving their clothes again.

David is talking to guy with striped wife beater shirt....he wants to take Wendy out. War dog...Wendy is pushing back...

Wnedy is telling Reem that they want to vote you out

Reem is telling in confessional that she is so strong....wentworth did she get hurt today, because I didn't 't get hurt today, screw them!

Off to tribal council

02-20-19, 10:00 PM (EST)
5. "Tribal Council"
Light their torches to "get fire"

see Reem

Fire represents your life, when fire gone, so are you...

Devon: what did you think of the tribe....some formed mini groups within the group
Reem, ...you seem annoyed already. My name got thrown out, in general annoyed
heard kelly's name, ....Reem says that my name was thrown out because I am old, I'm just saying.
Reem: Is this normal for you, are you confrontational? She is wondering, help me understand
War dog tells her that it's too much, don't move everyone's clothes around, don't tell everyone to drink more...Wardog tells her that she doesn't fit essentially, your personality would be hardest for me to deal with for 39 days
Wendy: For the same reasons they don't like her, I like her.
Reem tells them if you don't want me to touch your things just tell me. I am a mom, but they didn't want their mom out here with them...
Wendy: What do you think will happen tonight? I feel that Reem is going home

Jiffy says we haven't had a lot of Tribal councils where all of the conversation centers around one person....
She's surprised...

Time to vote:

Boy this could be unanimous, with the exception of Wendy

See Wentworth. No one has an idol...

Reem
Kelly
Wendy
Lauren
Reem
Wendy
Reem
Wendy
first one out, Reem.

Time for you to go, she turns around and says thank you....she walks off, then there are signs....you have a decision to make, if you do not want to play anymore, go here, if you do not want your adventure to end, take the torch and get on the boat, as it rains.....

see the boat going.....they take her to a pitch dark island, hear the thunder....she gets out.....OMG, there is nothing here....there is a shell of an old boat, holy Crap, what is it?

02-20-19, 10:30 PM (EST)
6. "Next time on Survivor...."
Boy, that was predictable!!

Next time on Survivor:

When your fire is too bright

See a guy, black girl and redhead in the ocean together, the guy tells the girls: They've had their moment to shine, it's somebody else turn
Aubry: Joe and I are under a magnifying glass

Jiffy; A phoenix must burn
David and some of his tribe, the news guy, and the blue haired girl, Wendy, hear the news guy say, "Kelly's a huge threat"

David in conf: I am all about blindsiding Wentworth, that's a great idea!

See Wentworth

Jiffy: ....to rise from the ashes

Cut to extinction

Reem: What do I have to go through to get this second chance, no offense but screw my tribe. What ever. But, I don't want to cry because I am still in the game but it's wet and it's cold, I just gotta stick it out.

Edge of freaking extinction!

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-19, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Reem got, well... reamed at Tribal Council.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your wait staff.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-21-19, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
For a premiere, this was rather underwhelming. I'd say the only interesting moment was Wendy's confessional about having Tourette's. I found her charming but how far can she go?

As for winning quotes, Gavin's confessional really stood out to me.

02-21-19, 09:02 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Hi Guys!

I agree this was an underwhelming premiere. Well, we knew there had to be talk of getting the returnees out.

Gavin: Was he the southern drawl'd Tennessean? If so, he was tagging along with someone else, I thought, but don't recall his name.

The firefighter, Eric, who are usually portrayed as heroes, seemed a bit villainous to me?

Wendy was charming. Somehow I bet she stays for a while. Seemed like she got a lot of focus. Also, more focus on the Duke undergrad that cannot swim....? Was it because they were tied to Reem, or does their Survivor story have some legs?

Wentworth almost seems to have a chip on her shoulder?

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-19, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
"Gavin: Was he the southern drawl'd Tennessean? If so, he was tagging along with someone else, I thought, but don't recall his name."

Yes that's Gavin and he was tagging along with Eric the Fireman talking about getting out the Returning Players ASAP but wanting to keep Joe as a shield and to win challenges and to get out Aubry first.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-19, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: East Coast Update Thread|Ep 1"
Thanks FlowerPower!!

Sorry I wasn't around Wed night to participate.

All three of us got the very easy to predict Reem vote off.

I also would not be surprised if Reem quits from the Edge of Extinction pretty quickly.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •