The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MASSIVE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

L0bsterBoy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"MASSIVE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY"
Well, not the entire government, but part of it anyway: CBS. That's right, I have indisputable proof that Mike was if fact a bogus "contestant" planted by CBS to do something such as become "injured" in order to make the show more dramatic. Since it looked like one team would be behind at the merge, this scenario was concocted to even out the advantages. There is also a "contestant" in Ogakor that was planted with the same purpose. I think we all know that is.

Here's what they did: While no one was paying attention, mike attatched peices of latex that looked like burnt skin, falling off while he squatted in front of the fire. These were supplied to him by crew members working under CBS authority. He then yelled out, and writhed in pain, and we all saw the rest. I don't believe Nick actually saw him IN the fire, and if he really claims to, it is possible that he is a CBS agent as well.

It should also be noted that the pig in week four was propery of CBS, and was released into the Kutcha camp area where it could easily be found.

None of this, however, is as disturbing as the way that CBS has toyed with Elisabeths emotions. Why must she be treated in this manner.

This is a sad day for television, but mostly it is a very sad day for Elisabeth.

Thank you, and good night
Lobster Boy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 wow L0bsterBoy 03-01-01 1
   RE: wow Kokoro 03-01-01 3
 RE: MASSIVE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY jkkeller 03-01-01 2
 o i get it u we todd did nhobdy 03-02-01 4
 RE: MASSIVE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY AresMars 03-02-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

L0bsterBoy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 11:31 PM (EST)
1. "wow"
Wow, you're right, and did you see that nipple on Jerri when she was screaming about chocolate with Amber?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-01, 11:48 PM (EST)
3. "RE: wow"
Erm....kid are you answering yourself? ^-^;;

jkkeller 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 11:33 PM (EST)
2. "RE: MASSIVE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY"
Whatever!

Even a newbie like me knows that when you have "indisputable proof", you share it. When you don't, then the rest of us have indisputable proof that your theory is a load of crap.

You think Mike's injuries were faked? That the burns on his hands were latex (incidentally, where has he been hiding the latex for the last sixteen days?)? Look at his right shoulder during the incident. He has a small, but visible burn mark that grows progressively darker and darker during the sequence. How do you explain that?

And, as far as your Ogakor "Mole"...why be vague, and tell us that "we all know who that is"? If you've got something, share it!

People who use this message board are here for a variety of reasons. Some, just to see the entertaining, and informative remarks that Shakes or Ayatollah will post. And, these guys provide HARD EVIDENCE about FACTS that relate to the show If Mike's injury is truly some kind of conspiracy, its a piss poor version of one. Pretty much everyone that looks at this site has knows he was leaving because of a hand injury for at least a week, if not more.

I can't wait to see Shakes light you up for posting that pile of dingo crap....

nhobdy 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-01, 07:49 AM (EST)
4. "o i get it u we todd did"
i have been doing this a long time. you are so retarded. look out your window the CBS SS are shooting bullets at you. its a CONSPRIACY your last words. CBS covers it up and the next so hanniabal eats Jerri. Get a life.
conspriacy. ha

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-02-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
5. "RE: MASSIVE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-01 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

Nick sneaked up behind him and wacked him in the head. That is why he is the only one to have seen the 'Accident'. Mike was so stunned he doesn't even realized he was pushed.

No wait I think he was having a monkey love fantasy about Kimmi and fell in the fire.

No wait the tribe was reverting to cannablism.

No wait.. ah forget it .....you conspiracy theorist suck

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •