The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Missyae Cast Assessment"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-16-11, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Missyae Cast Assessment"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-11 AT 06:24 PM (EST)

Nothing too spoilerish, primarily just a repackaging of information already out there. Missyae apparently wants to stay in the spotlight, but either isn't getting new spoilers or is choosing not to share them until someone else leaks them first? I'm not really sure what to make of this...

Missyae: 2/15
Looking at this year's cast:

Andrea Boehlke - - Love this player. Smart, strong, social, got it all. A serious threat

Ashley Underwood - The Total Package, another serious threat

Francesa Hogi - - - Why do they always cast black females and edit them mouthy? No chance to win

Grant Mattos - - - I really like this guy, he could be dangerous

Kristina Kell - - - - One of my favorites but shes too much like me, wide open, early alliance wont save her

Matt Elrod - - - - - Might be too nice, if its between him and another alliance member, he would be in trouble?

Natalie Tenerelli - - Of course all the talk is about her because of dating Benry, did she talk? I dunno, but he did

Phillip Sheppard - - Dude, wrong strategy, wow

Rob Mariano - - - - Cant win the title but will win fan favorite. Great alliance, great player, simply put, The Man!!!

David Murphy - - - Booksmart, will that translate to Game smart?? Maybe he outsmarts himself

Julie Wolfe - - - - Wrong, wrong, wrong

Kristina Klumpp - - The Natalie look alike wont win but might surprise some people with a move

Mike Chiesl - - - - Tough guy, strong, smart, definite threat

Ralph Kiser - - - - Definitely has some youtube moments but will not win, he dont take no crap

Sarita White - - - Silent Assasin

Stephanie Valencia - Not very smart and in way over her head

Steve Wright - - - Good guy

Russell Hantz - - Should have never changed your game style, no final 3 for you anymore, toast

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Missyae Cast Assessment dabo 02-16-11 1
 RE: Missyae Cast Assessment Flowerpower 02-16-11 2
   RE: Missyae Cast Assessment Belle Book 02-16-11 4
 RE: Missyae Cast Assessment PepeLePew13 02-16-11 3
 RE: Missyae Cast Assessment Outfrontgirl 02-16-11 5
   RE: Missyae Cast Assessment Krautboy 02-16-11 6
 RE: Missyae Cast Assessment kiki_k 02-17-11 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-11, 03:11 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Missyae Cast Assessment"
Now that missy is free from having to kiss Russell's idol I'm starting to like the guy.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-11, 03:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Missyae Cast Assessment"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-11 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

Thanks for posting, KB. I like what he has to say about Robfadda!

Other than that, doesn't really give too much away, other than RussHell has a different strategy. But, let's face it, for RussHell to get anywhere it would be a miracle...whatever game strategy he utilizes.

I am looking forward to seeing how David Murphy will play...

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-11, 05:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Missyae Cast Assessment"
You're right about that -- I think the Troll's only chance is to try a different strategy, but I don't think his tribe will buy it -- they've seen what he can do in Samoa and Heroes vs. Villains, after all! He'll probably make the merge if his tribe wins enough Immunity Challenges and/or his tribe decides it's best to use his experience to their advantage in the tribal stage, but after the merge? Dead meat! And I'll love seeing him crash and burn! I hated the Troll from Day 1!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-11, 05:30 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Missyae Cast Assessment"

>thankyou I really Like Andrea for the win!!!!!

Who knows at this point in the game without a bootlist out there, but I did notice that Andrea had a *lot* of closeup shots in different situations in the vidcaps over on the SOTS thread, it seemed like she had more than anyone else.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-11, 05:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Missyae Cast Assessment"
Thanks Krautboy!
I believe the line at the end is not from missyae, is it? It's not in the original post at Skills, but appears in a quote box.

I believe missyae still has spoilers, but I haven't seen any of them shared, don't know of any, and I don't know if he will share them this season.

Do I believe that his comments are informed rather than his pure opinion? Yes, I do.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-16-11, 06:34 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Missyae Cast Assessment"
You are correct OFG. Thanks for catching that. Sloppy cut and paste. I have corrected to original post.

Krautboy

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-17-11, 00:03 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Missyae Cast Assessment"
The assessment for Philip "Dude, wrong strategy, wow" was an understatement.

I don't know if I have the strength to get through another season of Boston Rahb & Russell -- especially when I have to see them in their underwear. I hate when Survivor doesn't let the players have their bathing suits.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •