The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Arriving Soon" and Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-28-10, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Arriving Soon" and Clues"
From CBS:

LA FLOR AND ESPADA MERGE INTO ONE TRIBE AND ENJOY A FEAST, BUT WHEN THE LEFTOVERS MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEAR, A FIGHT ERUPTS THAT COULD CHANGE THE BALANCE OF POWER IN THE NEW TRIBE,
ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA," WEDNESDAY, NOV. 3

"Company Will Be Arriving Soon" — After the tribes merge and food disappears, two castaways share a secret about the food that threatens to land them in the hot seat at Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Nov. 3 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

------------

So the food mysteriously disappearing = NaOnka per the preview

Fight erupts = Fabio and Nay per the preview? Or Nay and Benry (they've had disagreements about rice rationing before)? Other ideas?

2 castaways share a secret about the food = Nay and Brenda? or Jane and Holly? It all sounds like misdirection anyway.

Company will be arriving soon must be what Esapda's tree mail says, since I believe it's been spoiled that Espada is the merge camp.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Ar... SquidProQuo 10-29-10 1
   RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Ar... SquidProQuo 10-29-10 2
   RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Ar... Georjanna 10-29-10 4
       RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Ar... SquidProQuo 10-29-10 5
 RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Ar... Brownroach 10-29-10 3
 RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Ar... SquidProQuo 10-30-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-29-10, 02:55 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Arriving Soon" and Clues"
CBS has posted the web promo and it appears that Alina and Nay are the two who share a secret about the food:

Naonka: I've been stealing equipment, taking spoons. I'm taking fruit.
Alina (eating fruit in wooded area): I can't believe you've got all this stuff.

I wonder if this is intentional -- i.e. Nay is pretending to befriend Alina but is she really trying to rope her in and put Alina on the chopping block? Maybe she'll try to place the blame on Alina?

10-29-10, 03:01 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Arriving Soon" and Clues"
P.S. The "fight erupting" part of the clue must have to do with this scene where Marty, Fabio (and others?) apparently call out the stealer publicly.

Marty: Where's the flour?
Fabio: What about the frying pan?
Naonka : It tastes better when you're stealing it.
Announcer: To survive the ultimate sin...
Marty: She lied and she stole.
Announcer: She'll have to outlast the others.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-29-10, 05:40 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Arriving Soon" and Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-10 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

Squid,

I just noticed your post. And I think that, given that NaOnka has the HII, it is at least very possible that this portion of the clues ...

Announcer: To survive the ultimate sin...

Marty: She lied and she stole.

Announcer: She'll have to outlast the others.

Jeff Probst: Individual immunity is what you seek.

does refer to Alina.

G

10-29-10, 05:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Arriving Soon" and Clues"
Geojanna, I think you've hit it! Nay must be misdirection. And as you just mentioned in the vidcaps thread, Nay has the HII (which most people don't realize), so she can afford to take a crazy risk like this. Looks like she's a probable winner of the IC too, so that's just icing on the cake.

Poor Alina -- looks like Nay really set her up on this one. Even if Nay somewhat admits to stealing, she can easily say Alina was in on it and taint her too. (I like Alina a lot so perhaps I'm biased.) I guess it makes sense since Nay has hated Alina all along.

The other thing that would tie in is that Marty is the other probable target this week. Since he's smart and crafty, I wouldn't put it past him to realize that Alina's low on the totem pole and it's in his benefit to put the target on her.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-10, 04:40 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Arriving Soon" and Clues"
This sounds like the name of a "Twilight Zone" episode about aliens.

10-30-10, 10:19 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep. 7 Title "Company Will Be Arriving Soon" and Clues"
Posting this new clue from Missyae here, since it ties in with this week's CBS clues and seems to confirm our spec that Nay ropes in Alina to set her up:

They keep showing all this stuff with the food and supplies vanishing for a reason. Big theme for this eppy, who, why, confess or not confess. More than one person is involved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •