The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-10, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep2"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Dan who?." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Dan who? and Benry who?." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, how many times JimmyJ mentions he can't win he knows that), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, yes indeed.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Brenda." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Brenda and Holly" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. It's an old rule, one of our traditions, it is what it is.

5. Have fun!

That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

Espada tribe. blue
Dan
Holly
Jane
Jill
Jimmy J
Jimmy T
Marty
Tyrone
Yve

La Flor tribe, yellow
Alina
Ben "Benry"
Brenda
Chase
Jud "Fabio"
Kelly B
Kelly S
NaOnka
"Sash" Matthew
Shannon

Eliminated
ep 1. Wendy (Espada)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Dan kingfish 09-20-10 1
 SHANNON Outfrontgirl 09-20-10 2
 See ya later, Shannon Belle Book 09-20-10 3
 Shannon Krautboy 09-20-10 4
 HEY SHANNON... Round Robin 09-21-10 5
 Alina tribephyl 09-21-10 6
 Shannon redbeard103152 09-21-10 7
 Carl Wilson's dead Irish setter Brownroach 09-21-10 8
 Shannon Loree 09-21-10 9
 Shannon emydi 09-21-10 10
 Shannon aliciabbrown 09-21-10 11
 Shannon Travelor 09-21-10 12
 Shannon Flowerpower 09-22-10 13
 Shannon dabo 09-22-10 14
   RE: Shannon Belle Book 09-22-10 17
 Shannon kircon 09-22-10 15
 Shannon LeftPinky 09-22-10 16
 Shannon: The Perfect Storm Georjanna 09-22-10 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-10, 06:42 PM (EST)
1. "Dan"

No no, the other Dan.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-10, 07:17 PM (EST)
2. "SHANNON"
Peter Pan, Skippy's, Laura Scudder's, it's all good.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-10, 09:10 PM (EST)
3. "See ya later, Shannon"
Being the new Roger (from the Amazon) isn't a good idea. It'll just hurt you in the end.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-20-10, 09:54 PM (EST)
4. "Shannon"
Chase apparently becomes conflicted...having to chose between his original alliance with Shannon and his alliance of infatuation with Brenda. When Brenda becomes a target, Chase steps in and sets up Shannon to take the fall instead.

Shannon gets the boot, but not without some kicking and screaming...triggered by Sash asking, "What did I lie about?".

From the sounds of it, Shannon is like a suicide bomber who takes no prisoners as he reveals the lies, alliances and his own prejudices in a dramatic TC...

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-21-10, 01:07 AM (EST)
5. "HEY SHANNON..."
...it's time for you to go!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-10, 03:28 AM (EST)
6. "Alina"
...cause

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-21-10, 09:51 AM (EST)
7. "Shannon"
With apologies to Henry Gross for changing the sex of Shannon could not help but add this musical interlude. "Shannon is gone I heard he's drifting out to sea. He always loved to swim away. Maybe he'll find an island with a shaded tree. Just like the one in our backyard. Boy I love the music of the 70s.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-10, 10:39 AM (EST)
8. "Carl Wilson's dead Irish setter"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-10 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

♪ Shannon is gone,
La Flor just ditched him at TC
He didn’t wanna leave this way
Maybe he’ll find a cabin
With a big TV
Once he gets back to Loser Lodge (ohh-oh)
Once he gets back to Loser Lodge♪

ETA: sorry, I made up these lyrics a few days ago and I didn't notice redbeard thought of the same thing. Feel free to sing either version.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-10, 11:06 AM (EST)
9. "Shannon"
He got alot of screen time last week. And now he will be gone.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-10, 03:25 PM (EST)
10. "Shannon"
cause KB and OFG say so.

aliciabbrown 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-21-10, 05:41 PM (EST)
11. "Shannon"
This would fit in with the explosive TC.

Travelor 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-21-10, 11:48 PM (EST)
12. "Shannon"
looking forward to TC this week

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-10, 07:40 AM (EST)
13. "Shannon"
Shannon was a bit too alpha for his tribe. Came out strong and with a chip on his shoulder, making the others feel uncomfortable. He had the second most confessionals of the first show, after the star, Jimmy J. Can't wait to see tribal council unfold.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-10, 10:11 AM (EST)
14. "Shannon"
Time to get owned!

Espada uses MoP in combined RC/IC!

We could get a rarity this week. Boots are usually decided before the TC begins, barring HII plays, especially this early in the game. Wendy didn't actually bury herself last week, she just couldn't dig herself out. This week Shannon may actually pull off the real ultimate gufu, killing himself at TC!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-10, 07:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Shannon"
Actually, I think Shannon's fate might be partially determined even before his final TC! However, he might've had a chance to dig himself out -- before he gives the others all the ammunition they need!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-10, 12:03 PM (EST)
15. "Shannon"
Because all the clues point to him. I still don't see how even though I studied it.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-22-10, 06:18 PM (EST)
16. "Shannon"
Because I'm one of KB's flock of sheep (and have been for 21 seasons...)

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-22-10, 07:15 PM (EST)
18. "Shannon: The Perfect Storm"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-10 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Sun in Sagittarius

'Sagittarius’ bright, cheerful demeanors can be disarming. Theirs is an uncomplicated style that invites you to drop your defenses, too, and just “be.” This makes for a fun friend who knows all the best night spots and will be more than happy to stay out ‘til the wee hours.

Ambitious and optimistic, Sagittarians’ strongly idealistic natures are able to withstand disappointments without being affected. They are usually honorable, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere (with a passion for fairness). They are characteristically on the side of the underdog and are prepared to be rebellious.

Known for their spontaneous philosophical ramblings, these natives don’t get bogged down in emotional complexities … there are times when they are shockingly blunt. But that same tactless personality can be a beacon of light. Leave it to a Sagittarius to step into a messy tangle and sum up the situation with blinding clarity. They’ll be willing to speak the truth when all others hide in confusion. This makes them invaluable … when … honesty rather than enabling is required.

And Sagittarius can sometimes be exacting, domineering and inconsiderate: scorning the inadequacies of others while expecting fulsome recognition of their own skills and effort. Moreover, they can be (and frequently are) impulsively angry. And, when angry, both male and female Sagittarians can be vicious: employing with precision those words or actions that will most severely wound their adversary. On the other hand, they are magnanimous in forgiving offenses and quick to make amends for their own intemperance.'

Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Gemini

'Naturally quick and volatile, these Sagittarians are ever ready to discard the old and usher in the new and so they often become novelty seekers: prone to discontent. There is an element of roguishness in their lives and the source of their numerous problems lies in their irresolute/superficial nature. Their judgment and memory, however, are highly developed. They have a knack for self-expression and a gift for expressing the feelings of others through imitation.'

Edited to delete Ascendant identification/information:

It is impossible to identify a person's Ascendant without knowing the exact hour/time of his or her birth. I know that. I knew that. So, I can only plead a 'senior moment' and apologize.

Paraphrased from a variety of online resources

This should be fun ...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •