The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 13 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-14-10, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 13 Insider Clips"
TC Voting:

Colby (Sandra): I don't think you're going home tonight, but your time is coming.

Jerri (Rupert): At least now I'll get a decent night's rest. Take care, Rupert.

Russell (Rupert): You told me that when JT gave me the hidden immunity idol, you told him that he should never trust a villain. Well, I'm telling you, you should never trust a villain.

Parvati (Rupert): OK, for real this time. I would like to see you go home. Bye!

Rupert (Sandra): (Hard to hear -- might have missed something.) Yes, Sandra, "loose lips sink ships." Now I wrote your name down too. Sorry.

Sandra (Rupert): I'll write your name again and if I'm up there in the Final 3 you'll still give me the million dollar vote.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 13 Insider Clips SquidProQuo 05-14-10 1
   RE: Ep. 13 Insider Clips PepeLePew13 09-04-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-14-10, 10:06 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Ep. 13 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-10 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

More Insider Clip scenes:

"Maybe I'm not destined to win Survivor." (Rupert's final words, ha) He says he's proud of the way he played the game and he knows he's a hero. Says it's his 100th day. In Panama the bugs and environment were a lot tougher, but this time around the mental game was a lot more intense. He also says there's no way he'll write Sandra's name down for the million, and he doesn't care who gets to the finals at this point.

Jerri says that she was nervous about Russell's reaction about her not taking him on Reward. So she came up with a list of reasons why she didn't take Russell on Reward, including that she didn't want to leave Sandra alone with Rupert/Colby and that Russell would want time to look for the HII without Parv and Sandra around. But she was surprised that when she got back, Russell came up to her and said he was over it and he understood. So she thinks her decision won't impact her.

Colby says that Russell is the most nervous person he's ever seen, and he doesn't trust him one bit. But at this point, he knows that the the Heroes/Russell alliance is his only option because the girls all said they can't take him to the finals.

Rupert says it's so nice and peaceful around camp without the "messy, complaining, jabbering and conniving women." (Sounds like he and Russell have a lot in common.)

One morning the girls all complain about how Rupert made noise all night and so they want to vote him off next. Russell says in a confessional they're crazy to make a decision over something so stupid. He says it's a million dollar game and you need to make smart choices....and that at this point, voting out Parv is the smartest choice he could make. (This is obviously before she wins immunity.)

I'll try to do more tomorrow...

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-10, 07:10 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep. 13 Insider Clips"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-10 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

What reply?

Alerted as a spammer.

Edit: Thanks for cleaning up this thread, moderators. Just so my reply doesn't look totally out of place as if I was replying to Squid!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •