The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SurvivorBlows Week 6 Bootee Prediction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-01, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SurvivorBlows Week 6 Bootee Prediction"
OK, well, we've been trying to deal with a server load that's only about 400-500 times our normal load (the planets aligned, Temptation Island and the Mole both ended on the same night, and for good measure SS apparently shut their spoiler board down) so this post is a few hours later than we intended.

Anyways, this week we are going with the simple pick and going to try and not over think things for ourselves.

First, we're picking Ogakor to go to council (if for no other reason than I personally like the idea of a 6/4 merger instead of another nice and even 5/5 merger) We believe, yes, injury or not, there will be a council vote -- and for whatever reason, be it Liz cheering "let's win one for the Gipper", Ogakor being tired, or whatever -- Kucha will rise above the injury and win the challenge.

Next, we're been reviewing all the "evidence" (gee, that took about 2 seconds, Mark Burnett is being pretty skimpy this time ), reviewing the user polls, and skimming some of the postings (sorry, it's been a busy past few days).

In the absence of any overwelming evidence that points one way or another, we're going to take the "what makes sense" logically approach this week (somehing we've failed to do a couple of times already this season and come to regret). Our logic tells us that there are three candidates in Ogakor to get booted: 1) Jerri, 2) Keith, 3) Colby.

We are assuming that the alliances of Keith/Tina and Amber/Jerri will stand. Given that, then Colby is the deciding vote.

This presents three options:

1) The other four realize that the time to vote out the biggest threat for the individual immunity challenges has arrived -- and they also hate the idea of Colby deciding their fate -- so Amber. Jerri, Keith, and Tina all agree to dump Colby. Odds of it happening? Let's put them at 10-1

2) Colby -- smart boy that's he apparently is (well, at least he seems smarter than the rest) -- realizes it's not about winning tribal immunities anymore and, seeing Keith as his biggest remaining physical threat in the tribe, decides to team with Jerri and Amber to vote Keith out. Odds of it happening? Let's put them at 3-1

3) Colby is getting really tired of Jerri and realizes that although he can't trust much of anyone going into the merger, Keith is a much better trust option than Jerri. He also realizes that if they keep Jerri, it's probably also going to be difficult to keep Tina in the Ogakor alliance -- and if they don't go in as a united foursome, then any small chance they have is completely gone. So Colby says goodbye to the backrubs and pillow talk and votes Jerri out. Odds of it happening? Let's put them at 2-1

So there are our picks for the week -- Ogakor tribe, Jerri getting voted out, and Keith as the alternate selection.

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Board performance AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 1
   RE: Board performance ACPS65 03-01-01 2
       RE: Board performance Kokoro 03-01-01 3
           That's me on the ss board, but... AyatollahKhomeini 03-01-01 4
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 6 B... Minstrel 03-02-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-01, 05:01 PM (EST)
1. "Board performance"
Great work getting the board back up with all the additional volume, SB. Hope we're ready for another surge tonight!

This week we're all in agreement about who goes: the official pick, the voting thread, and the visitors poll all pick Jerri. Good luck to us all.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-01, 06:25 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Board performance"
And I agree as well.
Myah.

Final Four: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski,
Michael Skupin.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-01, 07:02 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Board performance"
Argh....I went with the secondary this week....and I'm really praying Colby doesn't leave or I'll be losing tons o points.

BTW Ayatollah....are we in the same SS league or is the name just a coincidence?

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-01, 08:00 PM (EST)
4. "That's me on the ss board, but..."
Back before S2 started, I told myself that I wasn't doing to get as wrapped up in it as I did in S1. As you can tell, I have been an utter failure. But I have still stuck to my pledge to sit out the ss, SB, and yahoo fantasy leagues. Hope you win lots of roo pellets tonight, though!

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-01, 02:13 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 6 Bootee Prediction"
Well, I prefer to think of it as a retraction. Bootee? Voted off? Disqualified? The three don't go together. While I have said this before, I raised the issue of disqualification but I'm not taking credit for being right. I felt the victim would return and immunity held. Being the first time this has happened, I guess we now know more of how the rules are interpreted and upheld for next time.(?) In a sense, it's like betting on the outcome of an NFL football game. Who bets for a tie?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •