The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-10, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
""Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Russell : You're either with me or you're against me.

Sandra: I'm against you, Russell.

Probst: ...Russell is on the outs with the Villains...

Parvati : He's a lunatic.

Probst: ...so he tries to turn the Heroes to the darkside.

Russell : The greatest Villain, the greatest Hero. I wanna trust you all the way to the Final Three.

Rupert: Final Three.

Colby: Yep.

Russell: Final Three.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcap... samboohoo 05-07-10 1
   RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcap... SquidProQuo 05-08-10 2
       RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcap... Flowerpower 05-08-10 3
           RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcap... Outfrontgirl 05-09-10 4
               RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcap... samboohoo 05-09-10 5
       RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcap... byoffer 05-10-10 9
       RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcap... goldenmike4393 05-12-10 24
 Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 05-10-10 6
   RE: Promo Vidcaps kingfish 05-10-10 7
   RE: Promo Vidcaps ohmyheck 05-10-10 8
   RE: Promo Vidcaps ginger0226 05-10-10 10
 Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-10-10 11
   RE: Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-10-10 12
       RE: Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-10-10 13
           RE: Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-10-10 14
           RE: Here's the full web promo ginger0226 05-11-10 16
       RE: Here's the full web promo Outfrontgirl 05-11-10 15
           RE: Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-11-10 17
               RE: Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-11-10 18
                   RE: Here's the full web promo ginger0226 05-11-10 19
           RE: Here's the full web promo emydi 05-11-10 20
               RE: Here's the full web promo Outfrontgirl 05-11-10 21
                   RE: Here's the full web promo PhillyBrat 05-12-10 22
                       RE: Here's the full web promo SquidProQuo 05-12-10 23
                       RE: Here's the full web promo Outfrontgirl 05-13-10 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-10, 10:54 AM (EST)
1. "RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcaps"
Who wouldn't want to be "alligned" with Russell right now. He's an easy take to the end. More often than not, voting for the winner has been about passion and personal feelings - he has certainly brought that out of the people on the jury and those who are left.

Colby and Rupert really have no other options unless they think they can pull in Jerri and Sandra.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-10, 11:21 AM (EST)
2. "RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcaps"
If the outside spoiler info is correct that Jerri wins the family RC and takes Sandra and Parv, then Russell is left alone at camp with Colby and Rupert and this is probably when the bonding in these vidcaps takes place.

Also, I noticed Survivor Phoenix has this posted today:

Back when Coach was booted, there was an Insider Clip where Coach "knighted" Russell and presented him with this cross as part of the whole Knights of the Round Table thing. So it appears that this week Russell gives the cross to Rupert in these vidcaps. Should be hilarious, because Coach is going to go nuts if Rupert walks into TC (or Ponderosa) wearing it.

05-08-10, 10:15 PM (EST)
3. "RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcaps"

Thanks for the info, squid. I was wondering why RussHell seemed to be turning his back on Parv and Sandra, and this sure fits. Rupert really must believe that Sandra is indeed against him now, as he's more than likely figured out that the three votes he received last week had to be from Parv, Danielle, and Sandra...

one nation, under Romber...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-10, 00:18 AM (EST)
4. "RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcaps"
*whine*

I'm so tired of them not releasing any challenge caps in the post-show preview. I hope with Survivor 21 they go back to the old kind of promos. This year they focus on strategy and the season is so spoiled, that my curiosity is about the challenges.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-10, 09:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcaps"
Agree.

I was trying to get a read from the jury's face as they walked into TC in this week's Ponderosa clip, but I can't really tell.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-10, 03:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcaps"
My question would be is Rupert smart enough to remember his own observation that Russell is on the Villains tribe for a reason?

Russell is in an interesting spot. While he is never to be trusted, he is someone who the others will not want voted out (unless only to save themselves) as they must all know that Russell cannot win the jury vote. Almost like keeping Johnny Fairplay to the end.

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-10, 05:53 PM (EST)
24. "RE: "Loose Lips Sink Ships", Vidcaps"
"Should be hilarious, because Coach is going to go nuts if Rupert walks into TC (or Ponderosa) wearing it."

Who will clean my computer screen? You had me laughing so hard that I messed it up!

05-10-10, 06:28 AM (EST)
6. "Promo Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever for the promo Vidcaps!

one nation, under Romber...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-10, 08:15 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-10 AT 08:19 AM (EST)

OK. This week one of the challenges is to extinguish Russell who has spontaneously combusted.

(I know there's a weakness to that theory (a non-burning Russell is in some of the caps), but I'm sticking with it because I prefer to think it could happen, and it would get ratings and provide Russell a reason for being).

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-10-10, 02:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Promo Vidcaps"
Challenge is obviously the loved ones reward from Cook Islands.

Parvati and her dad won this one.

ginger0226 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-10-10, 03:04 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Promo Vidcaps"
There is also a new "web promo" on cbs.com survivor page..I don't know how to bring over the pictures, but it shows the immunity challenge. It looks like the Gabon challenge where the players hold two poles with the palms of your hand up against a overhead platform. I remember Crystal couldn't even hold it for 1 second and was out immediately (Jeff made fun of her in his EW blog, saying that it took them forever to get the challenge started because she couldn't hold it at all...lol)

05-10-10, 10:16 PM (EST)
11. "Here's the full web promo"
Here's the Full web promo video clip and transcript, courtesy of Survivor Phoenix. I don't see the vidcaps posted yet but I'll check back later. There are definitely some IC challenge shots in this new promo, although it doesn't look like the plate stacking challenge that I remember from China.

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

Full Promo

VO: Only two Survivor episodes... to go.
VO: Russell believes the women are his allies...
Parvati: "He thinks he's in control."
VO: ... but his world...
Sandra: "I hate Russell."
VO: ... is about to crumble.
Rupert: "The girls are talking about getting rid of you."
VO: Can an all-male alliance save him?
Russell: "Final 3."
Rupert: "Final 3."

VO: Now, everyone's scrambling....
Jerri: "I want to kill Rupert."
Russell: "Parvati's going home."
Parvati: "Russell's going to get burned."
VO: ... to get to the Finals.
Russell: "You're with me..."
Sandra: "I'm against you."
VO: New Survivor, Thursday...
Jerri: "This camp is turned into Crazy Town."
VO: ... and the two-hour season Finale, Sunday, only CBS.

05-10-10, 10:23 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
OK, found these screen caps on Survivor Fever. They're a little blurry but will have to do for now. At least we can see what the IC is -- thanks SF!

I only brought over caps that looked new/different vs. the 20 sec promo. The transcript is posted in the post above.

05-10-10, 10:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Ginger, great memory on the IC being from Gabon! I just googled and found the official description:

"The castaways would hold two poles on the tops of their hands up against a board over their heads. Any movement in their hands would cause the poles to drop to the ground. The last person who does not drop their poles would win immunity for their tribe and keep all of its members safe."

In Gabon, Matty outlasted Bob for the win.

05-10-10, 10:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Here's a clip of the Cook Islands family reward challenge that Ohmyheck mentioned. (Challenge itself doesn't start until the 4:30 mark - so skip over if you don't want to see all the family introductions.)

http://www.fancast.com/tv/Survivor%3A-Cook-Islands/12979/834211796/Survivor-13---Week-12-Reward-Challenge%3A-Pass-the-Bucket/videos

A few things I noticed:

- Parv's dad looks to be wearing the same blue shirt in the vidcaps above that he wore back on Cook Islands. Maybe he kept the lucky shirt...or maybe it's just the same color. Regardless, I would think they'd have a bit of an advantage since they played before and won last time -- although there is definitely an element of luck and anyone could win this one.

- In CI, the contestants were blindfolded. But in the vidcaps above they don't appear to be. Would they maybe blindfold the loved ones instead this time, making it harder for them to catch the water? Or perhaps no one is blindfolded and SEG just wanted to make the challenge easier.

- This video clip cuts off the ending of the challenge, but I definitely recall that in Cook Islands, Penner's wife and some of the others were wringing out their shirts, etc. to get every last drop of water. Will be interesting to see if anyone uses that strategy this time around.

05-11-10, 09:06 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Thanks Squid That challenge in just stuck in my head because Crystal was SO PATHETIC...lol

05-11-10, 01:45 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Cool, IC!
Anyone want to bet against Sandra becoming the new Crystal? Wonder if Colby will try on this one. He hates endurance challenges. Even in the Outback where he won some five IC's -- he couldn't stand on the pole. (Patience is not an Aries virtue.)

I'm guessing that Russell will try. I would think this favors someone with strong arms. Even if the poles aren't heavy, just holding arms extended. These shots must be from the first three seconds of the challenge before Sandra dropped out.

05-11-10, 02:41 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
I agree, if Russell is upset that Jerri doesn't pick him for reward and is worried about the girls forming an alliance, he'll be trying hard to win this one. And like you said, he has strong arms.

I'm thinking Rupert, Parv and Russell are the favorites on this one. (Unless Rupert is feeling too secure in his alliance with Russell and pulls a Candice, which would tip off the girls.) Even though outside spoilers have said Parv wins IC, they've been wrong a couple times on the IC winner -- so I wouldn't count Russell out. Although Parv must start winning soon if she's ever to go on the predicted "winning streak" and make Coach vote for her .

05-11-10, 02:44 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
P.S. Just thought of something: Do we know which loved ones are coming for the Family RC? Wasn't sure if there was spoiler info on that.

From the vidcaps, it looks like Parv's dad again....Sandra's husband is overseas, so he can't come -- does she have a sister or brother?....I'm assuming Russell's wife comes -- will be very interesting to see her and how he treats her in front of Parv!

05-11-10, 03:02 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
According to Survivor fever website:

Episode 13 Reward Challenge - "Pass the Bucket" (Family Visit)

Previously played in Cook Islands.

Players use buckets to retrieve sea water from the ocean, toss the water to their loved ones who catch the water in another container and pour it into a barrel. First team to reach a designated level in barrel win challenge.

Winner = Jerri (and her sister) wins and invites Parvati (Parvati's dad), Sandra, (Sandra's uncle). Colby's brother, Rupert's wife and Russell's wife also make the family visit trip but are left out of the reward trip.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-10, 03:09 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
but if the stories about Sandra trying to help Rupert to get Russhell off this week are true, then Russhell nor Rupert could win IC...I'm thinking it's Parv...the dark horse is Colby

05-11-10, 11:53 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
My two cents ...

the Sandra v. Russell action could be cut short by Russell winning immunity. The person we know doesn't win is Rupert. The person with no hope of winning is Sandra - plus she supposedly plays her idol.

The vote supposedly goes 4 Rupert 2 Sandra, so ultimately no one votes against Russell (or Parvati). I'm going out on a limb and saying that IF the spoiled vote split is correct, that the Heroes vote against Sandra and all four Villains vote Rupert. So Sandra's plan falls apart.

This challenge requires one's arms not to shake. It's not really a balance challenge. It's stable as long as arms hold still, and in Gabon the four who lasted the longest were Marcus, Charlie, then Bob and Matty had a showdown. The four women, Randy, and Kenny did very poorly. I don't see Parvati as a natural contender for this one.

I would expect it to come down to Rupert and Russell and Colby - but Colby is terrible at endurance, whereas Rupert and Russell are strong in that area.

The other challenge that has a description from black whale, where Parvati supposedly wins, is the plate stacking from China, which could be F5, even though black whale said that Jerri wins at F5. (and she might.)

So far, we've had peg-standing, pole-sitting, (block-stacking), arm holding up bucket, now arms holding up poles. We can look forward to plate balancing and pole balancing ... this is really exciting stuff. Note that the block-stacking, plate balancing, and balancing on pole were all the final challenges of their seasons (Gabon, China, Samoa). Peg-standing was F5 in Tocantins, next to last challenge.

What was the Micronesia final challenge?

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-10, 07:10 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
I can't believe I know the answer to the question...

In Micronesia; Cirie, Amanda and Parvati had to "hold together" a bunch of blocks to keep the center block off the ground. This center block had a marble on it and that too needed to stay off the ground. Every 5 or so minuites they would add two more blocks to this center block making it harder and harder and once there were no more blocks to add it came down to who lasted left. Amanda won the challenge and took Parv with her to the finals.

OFG I agree with you, with a lot of what you said. I do have questions.

1. The "Heroes" vote for Sandra? I assume this is due to her confirming that she is against Russel and not with him. What ever happened to Jerri being this vote horse that the heroes constantly target.. /sigh too many "rumors" to sift through.

2. Even if Parv does win the challenge, why would the girls keep Russ in the game? Over say two people they really think they can beat in challenges... Unless that is what we see in this episode. However up until here the heroes arn't a threat to he Villans winning challenges.. Could she go on an immunity run here? So far every winner has been different.

3. I am upset that this season, that there wasen't a "truth and answer" type challenge with everyone chopping others chances in winning the challenge. Those are always fun and I think we could have seen some true colors say at final 10 or 9...

05-12-10, 08:56 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Phillybrat, I can't speak for OFG, but here are a few possible answers to your questions:

1. Rupert supposedly can't get over the fact that Sandra voted for him last week. So he sides with Russell over Sandra -- and that explains his and Colby's vote. I'm sure Russell will tell them who to vote for and they'll obey.

2. I'm guessing the girls all think Russell is the perfect F3 goat...and it's too risky to let a Hero get to the finals. (The other option is, if Russell wins immunity, they can't vote for him this week.)

3. Jeff said in one of his blogs that the players got too smart on the chop/truth&answer challenges and talked among themselves how to answer, so it wasn't as dramatic as it used to be and they were going to cool it on that one for a while. But I agree with you that many of the recent challenges this season have been lame -- they could have done better!

05-13-10, 07:16 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Here's the full web promo"
Good questions, good replies ...
thanks for the Micronesia challenge refresher, Philly.

I'm not quite sure it's save the goat time, and I do wonder if Russell wins immunity. That would make him confident enough to dump his new alliance.

There is this cap of Parvati at night where her neck is cropped off, so she could be wearing the necklace if it's even a new cap.

Whaddya think?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •