The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the Best of Me"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-10, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the Best of Me"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-10 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

Welcome to another season of Survivor, the 20th to be exact.

We are glad you stopped by the State of the Spoiling thread where we try to one-up EPMB
and accurately predict the results of his show before it airs...
sometimes we are right, and sometimes we are not.
But, we will eternally try!

The wise Kingfish best stated what a SOTS is:

“With SOTS we try and figure out who will be kicked off, who will win the immunity challenge, and who will win the reward challenge. We also try our hand at guessing who will be sent to Exile Island, if the hidden immunity idol will be found, and if so by whom. Might even take a stab at what kind of challenges the EPMB and his junior P in training, JP, devise for the surviving survivors on Survivor. We use the information freely available and anything we can steal. Including VidCaps provided from Survivor Fever..., the survivor quotes and clues from CBS..., and just about anything else we can lay our hands, fins, claws and tentacles on... We use the editing clues from VerucaSalt's thread. She scrutinizes EPMB's Survivor editing.

The collective intelligence in this Spoilers Forum sifts and sorts this data and comes up with opinions as to who's gonna do whut to who, and why, and how. These detectives all work hard, and selflessly share their opinions... These results are definitely a community product. Lurkers contribute by just being there.”

If you’re new to our site, please check out our Community Guidelines that are located here.
They keep Blows running smoothly and remind us that it is nice to be civil!

We use any information freely available to us. Including VidCaps provided from Survivorfever
(Thanks SF for all the hard work you do for our enjoyment)

You can check out what CBS has to offer here: CBS. They always have secret scenes and Ponderosa clips. TVGuide , and just about anything else we can lay our hands on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OK! Let’s get to it:

Is Anyone Out There?

It has been slow in the spoiling world this week. Where is everyone? One of our own just returned. Welcome back Krautboy. You were one of the reasons I became a spoiler. We all look forward to your insight. I would invite all lurkers to join us this season. Join the discussion. It always helps to have many voices to figure out who wins what, who loses, who changes tribes, who has alliances, and who will be booted. YOU just might see the missing piece of the puzzle. For you that Immunity Idol is so obvious. Why doesn’t anyone else see it? Even if you are wrong, that just helps narrow down the answer.

Snidget brought us RTVW and other Interviews

suzzee posted Jiffy’s interview in which he told us scrappy will be the key to winning this season.
He was referring to B'Rob and Sandra. Flowerpower states: Yes, suzzee, you are right....he tells us that a scrappy player will win the game and is referring to Rob and Sandra. Then in the very next paragraph he comments on them, and Sandra is in first. Interesting...

Check out VerucaSalt’sThe Players, The Game, The Editing - Survivor Heroes vs. Villains thread. There are quite a few good observations.

Krautboy’s thread 20-20 Hindsight is a wonderful, new, insightful, thought provoking thread.

Here are the ideas behind this thread:

This season will provide the spoiling community a unique opportunity to analyze the show with the benefit of perfect hindsight: a complete boot list, as well as many other details, available long before the first episode even airs…
My hope for this thread is that it becomes a hybrid of Brownroach’s Outside Spoiler thread and Verucasalt’s Editing thread; a place to sharpen our spoiling skills by studying the editing and making observations to identify the tools and tricks used to mislead, foreshadow, hide or enhance the eventual outcome…which this season is already known by the spoiling community.
We can also check validity of the old reliable spoiling tools, such as the “OFG Theory”, “Strategies Revealed do not Succeed”, etc. We can revisit the Confessional Analysis, look for Hidden Alliances, and identify editing patterns that may help us to spoil the outcome in future editions of Survivor.
This season we are in the unique position of watching the story unfold, knowing we have the answers in the back of the book.

Be warned, this thread will contain the boot list at times as needed.

Here are some of the topics that are being discussed:

Strategies revealed do not succeed
The Boot Decoy
Misdirection
Injuries
Foreshadowing
Narrators

So we’re off!

TITLE:

michel brought the title to us. S20 Episode #2 Title: "It’s Getting the Best of Me”. Boston Rob states the title.

PepeLePew13 brought us this teaser.

IN ONE OF THE MOST EXPLOSIVE TRIBAL COUNCILS EVER, SECRETS AND STRATEGIES ARE REVEALED AS TEMPERS FLARE, AND A HEATED ARGUMENT THREATENS TO TEAR THE WHOLE TRIBE APART, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, FEB. 18
"It's Getting the Best of Me" - Backstabbing and dissention run rampant in one tribe as a castaway reveals that old grudges die hard and makes a move to put a former ally on the chopping block. Meanwhile, one Villain pushes so hard to provide for the tribe that he passes out cold, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, Feb. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

Flowerpower believes this “sounds like the heroes to me....so the heroes go back to TC? OFG theory points to two heroes most likely to be the target...Stephanie or Cirie. They were both boot decoys last week, this week their time could be up. Meanwhile, the villain is indeed Boston Rob, who is clearly the misdirection for the episode... “

Krautboy agrees, “We know that the Hero’s go back to TC and it seems apparent that last week’s “decoys” will continue to be this week’s targets. Stephanie the boot, and Cirie the decoy. Tom and Stephanie will continue to push for Cirie, while Amanda, Cirie and Candice will target Stephanie.

I agree with Flowerpower that Krautboy does have a zest for the details. Check out

Misdirection:

CBS wants us to believe that Rob passes out after the challenge.

PhillyBrat noticed that Jeff is wearing a different cap for the challenge. Good catch PhillyBrat.

Reward Callenge:

There are no pictures of a Reward Challenge.
Could there be one?
Could there be a combined Reward/Immunity Challenge?
We will just have to wait to see.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

kircon posted S20 Episode #2: Vidcaps: “It’s Getting the Best of Me”

The Immunity Idol is seen to the left of Tyson

“A Crate Idea”
SpotTheDifference tells us the Challenge is recycled from Episode 3 IC of Tocantins.

Two players from each tribe run out and tumble huge crates back to staging area.

Crates are stacked in a specific way to reveal a pattern or word. Tribe climbs the stacked crates; first tribe to top of their platform wins Immunity

So who wins?
The Villains win the second Immunity Challenge.

How do we know? Spoiled Boot List. The kicked off Survivor is a Hero.

The Second Survivor to have their torch extinguished

Stephenie LaGrossa

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Feel free to discuss any of the items above, add to them or take them home with you. Amaze your co-workers, family and friends with your knowledge of

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains

Don't forget to vote in Dabo's SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote: ep 2 thread located in the Spoilers Forum.
Post your vote and let us know who you think will be the first to be voted out.

If you’re on-line during the airing of Survivor check out the East Coast Update Thread, also in the Spoilers Forum. All talk of the current broadcast show is kept in this thread.

NEED MORE?

Continue the fun with these other threads in our Survivor Forums at RTVW.

The Survivor Fanatic Forum has no spoiling in it.
Just postings for those who love the show, the contestants, Jeff, EPMB, or anything Survivor.

Read iltarion’s Love/Loathe List thread. Share your feelings on the Survivors. Who do you love this week?

Check out the Survivor Basher Forum if you are not happy with the show or a castaway.
Bash and snark all you want, but remember we’re PG 13.

Check out the roll-playing thread Be The All Star Survivor #2: Heroes vs Villains. Sir Tribe explains it this way:

For those unfamiliar, the Be The... game is a role-playing dialog game where posters claim a survivor persona and then weekly come in and drop a few thoughts by, as if they were that survivor.

If you need some more snark, check out the Survivor Summaries after each show.

The Survivor Spoilers Forum is exclusively for the discussion of possible Survivor spoilers and their speculation. VerucaSalt’s, The Players, The Game, The Editing thread is located in this forum. Any video or still shot for the coming week will be found here.

Want to try your hand at writing a SOTS? State Of The Spoiling
There's NO prerequisite for doing a SOTS so if you’re new and want to take a stab at summarizing the
weekly spoiling info and present it to our hungry speculators, now's your chance. Or if SOTS is old-hat to you, we're looking for your continued participation and alumnal insights.

The Survivor Game Forum has several games for your enjoyment. We love games so much we devote a forum to them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now go enter some games, post in one of the forums, and enjoy the show.

See you back here next week!

Sorry about being late, I’m in the process of being a grandmother again. There has been a couple of false alarms but no baby yet.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the B... Flowerpower 02-17-10 1
 RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the B... Krautboy 02-17-10 2
 RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the B... redbeard103152 02-17-10 3
 RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the B... CTgirl 02-17-10 4
 RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting... tribephyl 02-17-10 5
 It's a boy! kircon 02-18-10 6
   RE: It's a boy! tribephyl 02-18-10 7
   RE: It's a boy! Flowerpower 02-18-10 8
   RE: It's a boy! byoffer 02-18-10 10
   RE: It's a boy! CTgirl 02-18-10 11
 RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the B... suzzee 02-18-10 9
 RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the B... kingfish 02-20-10 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-10, 06:45 AM (EST)
1. "RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the Best of Me"
Once again Kircon, a stellar job with the SOTS! You really are becoming the queen of the State, so to speak! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your hard work. Not only with the 2 SOTS' that you've already done, but with the organization of it all. You are the best!

FloPo

one nation, under Romber...

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-17-10, 02:28 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the Best of Me"
Nice work Kircon!

Clear. concise and on the money...thanks!

Krautboy

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-10, 03:03 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the Best of Me"
Fantastic job Kircon. The one stop place to find all the answers to this weeks episode is in good hands. Thanks again

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-10, 05:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the Best of Me"
Thanks again Kircon for being Queen of the SOTS!

Snowfall by Tribe

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-10, 08:58 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the Best of Me"
Thanks kirc! Amazing job as usual. And at a moments notice, no less.
I'm filling in next, so you'll have some extra time to spend with the newest edition to the family.
WooHoo! A new babe!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-18-10, 00:25 AM (EST)
6. "It's a boy!"
I can breathe again. Grandmother, Daughter, and Grandson are all doing fine. Now I can enjoy tomorrow's Survivor.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-10, 01:42 AM (EST)
7. "RE: It's a boy!"
YEA!!! Congrats, Grammy Kircon!
Does he have a name yet?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-10, 06:33 AM (EST)
8. "RE: It's a boy!"
A hearty congratulations, Kircon! There is nothing like a new baby. All my best!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-10, 09:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: It's a boy!"
*sniff* *sniff*

So that's why this thread has that new baby smell!

Congrats Kircon.

And good job (as always) on the SOTS.

Thanks to Tribe, I R hung.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-10, 12:57 PM (EST)
11. "RE: It's a boy!"
Congrats Kircon on the new addition to your family! Is this your first grandchild?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-10, 09:10 AM (EST)
9. "RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the Best of Me"
Spectacular. When I've got the SOTS I hope I do half as well. And a big congratulations on your new grandson too!

Bad girls have all the fun

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-10, 06:01 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S20 SOTS: #2 It’s Getting the Best of Me"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-10 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

You always do such a good job. Especially with the shout-outs.

And under such wonderful pressure.

Once again, thanks.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •