The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S19 ep3."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-09, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S19 ep3."
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-09 AT 02:03 AM (EST)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading!
This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "John!" Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "John and Ben." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, who gets sent to spy on the other tribe, who wins what challenge, who makes the title quote, does anyone find the Galu Hii, how will Evil Russ H. sabotage his tribe this week, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post!

We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just that way. This is not a discussion thread, this is a vote thread, vote vote vote!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own vote post!
Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Shambo!" (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Shambo and Mick.)

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places on the forum to debate he merits of people's arguments, don't do it here.

But d'uh! Feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, who wins what challenge, who gets the most blurrage, who gets traded to another tribe, does anyone get medivacced, etc. We really are interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.
Unless they are absolutely necessary, of course. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better. If you have to do graphics make them pertinant to something. Yeah, this is old school, live with it.

Have fun!
That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

Foa Foa (Yellow) Tribe
Ashley Trainer
Ben Browning
Elizabeth "Liz" Kim
Jaison Robinson
Mick Trimming
Natalie White
Russell Hantz (Russ H. for voting purposes)

Galu (Purple) Tribe
Brett Clouser
Dave Ball
Erik Cardona
John Fincher
Kelly Sharbaugh
Laura Morett
Monica Padilla
Russell Swan (Russ S. for voting purposes)
Shannon "Shambo" Waters
Yasmin Giles

Eliminated
ep 1. Marisa Calihan (Foa Foa)
ep 2. Mike Borassi (Foa Foa) med. evac.
ep 2. Betsy Bolan (Foa Foa)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Natalie vince3 09-30-09 1
 Ben KwietOne 09-30-09 2
 HEY BEN... Round Robin 09-30-09 3
 Ben Max Headroom 09-30-09 4
 Russ H. Snidget 09-30-09 5
 Ben emydi 09-30-09 6
 RE: BEN goldenmike4393 09-30-09 7
 Ben Loree 09-30-09 8
 Ben CTgirl 09-30-09 9
 Ben MJewel 09-30-09 10
 Bye-bye, Ben Belle Book 09-30-09 11
 Ben michel 09-30-09 12
 Ben citywitch 10-01-09 13
 Ben kircon 10-01-09 14
 Ben dabo 10-01-09 15
 Ben Brownroach 10-01-09 16
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 10-01-09 17
 Ben Bursar 10-01-09 18
 liz kingfish 10-01-09 19
 Ben esquire 10-01-09 20
 Liz alt Ben Outfrontgirl 10-01-09 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 01:02 AM (EST)
1. "Natalie"
Let's kick it off with another Fugga Fugga on the block....

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-30-09, 01:36 AM (EST)
2. "Ben"
His story is over

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-30-09, 02:06 AM (EST)
3. "HEY BEN..."
...it's time for you to go!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
4. "Ben"
If I'm wrong, you can blame CTgirl.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
5. "Russ H."
I know it is useless and he is probably going to win, but I'm putting his name down, until I am right!!!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 10:47 AM (EST)
6. "Ben"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-09 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-01-09 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

I'm sticking with my initial feeling that Jaison "him" is Ben....we know now from press release that one of RussHell's allies is attacked. I think Ashley is the swing vote 4-3 although Liz may also be swayed. I think a switch is coming at F16 and maybe equalling of tribes to 8-8??

ETA: My alternative (and I hope it doesn't happen) is that Yasmin is medivaced out tonite. No IC shots and no TC...maybe the schedule made it impossible to have a medivac and TC like last week and TPTB do like their double boot eps. BR and SquidProQuo have convinced me that this won't happen yet

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-30-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BEN"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-09 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

YOUR TIME IS UP.

Update today on TDT: Despite TV Guide's assertions to the contrary, missyae states rather unequivocally that Jaison is actually taking on Ben. We'd guess the CBS clue ("A clever lie turns a tribe against one of its most harmless members") is about one of the women on the tribe (Natalie or Ashley), and Jaison's counter-offensive protects her, while targeting Ben. Ashley appears to be safe this week, and we'd be surprised if they allowed Natalie to be booted before letting her say something, especially since her only role so far has been as "the even dumber long-haired blonde."

So we think Ben is the most likely Foa Foa to be booted, assuming they are the tribe that heads to tribal council this episode. But we can't rule out Liz or Natalie completely.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 02:14 PM (EST)
8. "Ben"
I picked Ben last week and he didn't go. I am sticking with him. I doubt he makes the jury.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 05:52 PM (EST)
9. "Ben"
I picked Ben when I wrote the SOTS yesterday. I feel that from looking at the progression of the story in the vidcaps that Jaison gets his army and with it enough votes to vote out one of RussHell's allies - Ben.

However, CBS was pretty stingy with their clues and promos this week so it still could be a wide open field! I wouldn't be surprised to see Natalie go (Betsy warned her not to trust RussHell) or even a Galu boot. But overall I think more things point to a Ben boot.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-30-09, 08:15 PM (EST)
10. "Ben"
Ben

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-30-09, 08:53 PM (EST)
11. "Bye-bye, Ben"
I think Jaison will lead a charge that will get one of RussHell's allies but not RussHell himself.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 09:18 PM (EST)
12. "Ben"
If they go ahead with voting out Ben, Foa Foa better hope for a switch. I wouldn't be surprised to see Liz go.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-01-09, 07:38 AM (EST)
13. "Ben"
that's if any sort of logic (beautifully laid out by CTGirl) prevails. memory doesn't serve me too well anymore but I have a vague memory that in episode 2 or 3 last season virtually everyone voted one way & the bootee came out of the blue...

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
14. "Ben"
I am so torn, and haven't seen any tv at all. I've thought about Natalie and Ashley. But I've decided to go with the flow.

10-01-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
15. "Ben"
The ladies at Foa Foa team up to target Ben, they convince Jaison and/or Mick to help them get rid of the jerk. Evil Russ gladly joins in throwing Ben under the bus to enjoy the antics at Tribal.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-09, 01:33 PM (EST)
16. "Ben"
I've been really tempted to vote for Jaison (especially after he became the subject of a brand new 9/30 Cosmopolitan interview -- see SFever). A Ben boot requires using Reverse OFG Theory -- he's the least visible Foa Foa in the promos and ergo should be safe.

But I can see Probst touting Ben as a "major character" just from what he's done so far. JP seems to consider Ben's having been thrown out of the challenge a huge deal. Add in the racist remarks and the "sissy rules" outburst and it's probably enough.

So I'll go with the majority. Natalie I think will be the red herring.

10-01-09, 01:58 PM (EST)
17. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #17 compiling 16 votes and no other posts.

Ben - 14
Natalie - 1
Russ H. - 1

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-01-09, 05:04 PM (EST)
18. "Ben"
Yeah, ok, I'll pile on.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-09, 06:33 PM (EST)
19. "liz"
Hoping for ben or russ to go though.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-01-09, 07:14 PM (EST)
20. "Ben"
Too much anti-Ben feelings after being thrown out of the challenge last wewek and costing them the victory

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-09, 07:54 PM (EST)
21. "Liz alt Ben"
I'm voting at the last minute because I couldn't decide this week.

I think the Russell seed is the clever lie, and I think someone gets a bad rap for it. Liz looks less than happy in the scenes in camp. There's one of her with the girls, and another with Mick and Ben. She is not there in the shelter with Jaison, Natalie, Ashley, so she MAY be out of their loop.

Maybe she is someone the others would suspect - the stereotype theme.

OTOH, Ben is a very good choice, and he gets LL love.
Toss-up.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •