The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in the Game"..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-09, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in the Game"..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, Brendan wages war on Coach.

Brendan <talking to Stephen, JT, Sierra>: Us four and Taj... I think we go after...Coach

Brendan <in confessional>: The exile alliance hibernated for awhile. It's finally going to rear it's ugly head.

Taj <walking and talking to Brendan>: Rock and roll.

Jeff Probst: Coach fights back.

Coach <in confessional>: We're cutting the head off of the dragon. When it comes head to head, we'll see who really was the chosen one.

So, the OFG Theory could point to one of Brendan, Coach, Taj, Sierra, Stephen, or JT....eliminate Taj and JT, as they are seen in the F8 or F4 challenge, that leaves: Brendan, Coach, Taj, Sierra, Stephen as a boot candidate per the OFG.

Love all the Coach editing, notably the lightning strikes with him in the last episode, and here in this promo when he is stating, "we'll see who really was the chosen one", as the camera zooms in on Coach's crucifix...

My initial assessments of this promo are that the editors are setting up a division of the tribe, Coach vs. Brendan. Brendan has the idol, and most likely will indeed play it, if he gets wind that Coach and company is out to get him, which we know is exactly what probably will happen when he and Taj finally talk. So, Brendan will most likely be safe when he plays the idol.

Somehow, however, I think Coach will not be going quite so fast...I sense some turncoats coming up quite rapidly...this will indeed be a pivotal episode, should be fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 5sec PIP tribephyl 04-13-09 1
   RE: 5sec PIP Flowerpower 04-13-09 2
       RE: 5sec PIP byoffer 04-13-09 4
           RE: 5sec PIP Flowerpower 04-13-09 5
               RE: 5sec PIP vince3 04-13-09 6
               RE: 5sec PIP Georjanna 04-13-09 7
                   RE: 5sec PIP Brownroach 04-13-09 8
                       RE: 5sec PIP Flowerpower 04-13-09 9
               RE: 5sec PIP tribephyl 04-13-09 12
                   Reward winners Flowerpower 04-14-09 15
                       RE: Reward winners michel 04-14-09 16
                       RE: Reward winners Outfrontgirl 04-14-09 17
                       RE: Reward winners sylvester 04-14-09 18
                           RE: Reward winners Outfrontgirl 04-14-09 20
                       RE: Reward winners CTgirl 04-15-09 27
 New Promo... Flowerpower 04-13-09 3
   RE: New Promo... Flowerpower 04-13-09 10
       RE: New Promo... Brownroach 04-13-09 11
   RE: New Promo... tribephyl 04-13-09 13
       RE: New Promo... michel 04-13-09 14
       RE: New Promo... Outfrontgirl 04-14-09 19
       RE: New Promo... ajglitch 04-15-09 21
       RE: New Promo... Outfrontgirl 04-15-09 22
           RE: New Promo... ajglitch 04-15-09 23
               RE: New Promo... Outfrontgirl 04-15-09 24
                   RE: New Promo... Brownroach 04-15-09 25
                       RE: New Promo... Outfrontgirl 04-15-09 26
 RE: Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in ... sol 04-15-09 28
   RE: Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in ... Outfrontgirl 04-15-09 29
       RE: Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in ... Georjanna 04-16-09 30
           RE: Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in ... Flowerpower 04-16-09 31
               RE: Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in ... Georjanna 04-16-09 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 02:10 AM (EST)
1. "5sec PIP"
Short clip of the Luxury...

Any guesses as to who the blurred are on this water-water rafting trip?

04-13-09, 05:45 AM (EST)
2. "RE: 5sec PIP"
Thanks for posting, Tribe!

I was wondering how Stephen, JT, Sierra, and Brendan found the time to talk undisturbed in the beginning of the preview promo...looks like Tyson, Coach, and Debbie on reward, perhaps?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: 5sec PIP"
Front left of the boat (closest to the camera) is definitely Coach, as the tatoo on the inside of his right arm is visible. My guess about the back of the boat was Debbie (seems like a female arm and not Taj, Sierra, and prolly not Erinn).

I am not convinced that the other is Tyson. He would seem most logical to be with Coach and Debbie (and most logical to win the RC and take them), but is the arm too beefy to be his?

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

04-13-09, 10:58 AM (EST)
5. "RE: 5sec PIP"
I don't know, byoffer, the arm looks longer and leaner to me...as well as the angle of his shoulder, it looks thinner...the one I questioned was the one in the front left of the boat, Coach, but as you note, and I agree, that you can see some of his tatoo on his right arm...Definately, Coach and Debbie, and I really think it does look like Tyson....hmmm?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:07 AM (EST)
6. "RE: 5sec PIP"
Does this mean that Taj/Erinn are the most likely to be Exiled this week?

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
7. "RE: 5sec PIP"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-09 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

I'm lousy at Vidcaps, but it seems to me that the only way that they fit with the clues ...

1. An unlikely trio find themselves enjoying an epic reward together.

2. Meanwhile, allies are left behind and become concerned that the reward will result in unplanned bonding with a common enemy.

and with "Us four and Taj" (who is absent from the Exile Alliance conference ...

is if it is Coach, Debbie and Taj in the boat.

If it were Tyson with Debbie and Coach, the trio wouldn't be "unlikely" nor the bonding "unplanned".

ETA: The clues are contained in the Press Release posted at Survivor Phoenix

G

PS: But where are Erinn and Tyson? Exile, perhaps?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
8. "RE: 5sec PIP"
An "unlikely" trio should include Brendan and Coach, given the build-up their rivalry has had, no? The second clue is probably a big nothing, but you're right, it doesn't at all fit with Coach, Tyson and Debbie being on the reward.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

04-13-09, 12:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 5sec PIP"
Thanks for posting the clues, G. I had not seen them at all anywhere, until your post, so I was going just but what my eyes saw in that vidcap....clearly, it's Coach and Debbie in the raft...it looks too thin to be Brendan to me, but I could well be wrong. But, it also fit with Brendan, Sierra, JT, and Stephen being at camp and plotting....could Taj and Erinn be the couple on exile?

Lots to chew on...

04-13-09, 03:41 PM (EST)
12. "RE: 5sec PIP"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-09 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

I'm not sure it's Coach in front, as his tattoos are visible on the OUTSIDE of both of his arms.

In the boat, no tattoos like that.

Could be a trick of the light and he certainly would fit very well into any "an unlikely trio", but I'm still not completely convinced it could be Coach.

* The arm of the person in the back is certainly female in construction. Yes, I'm including Tyson in that group.

* Taj is definitely in the boat though. The skin color on the player "behind" the guide is much different than the other two whities.

With Brendan, Stephen, JT and Sierra all seen at camp discussing strategies and alliances openly, that leaves...
Debra, Erinn, Coach, Tyson and Taj as possible reward winners.
(Possibly the other two as exilees?)

Combos, with Taj in each...(in order of unlikeliness)
Taj ~ Coach ~ Erinn (Way unlikely)
Taj ~ Coach ~ Tyson (Unlikelyish)
Taj ~ Tyson ~ Erinn (Unlikely)
Taj ~ Coach ~ Debra (Unlikely)
Taj ~ Tyson ~ Debra (unlikely only because of Taj)
Taj ~ Erinn ~ Debra (unlikely but somewhat predictable)

With Taj and Tyson being on the same team during RC it's looking like some combo with the two of them is likeliest.
Taj ~ Coach ~ Tyson (Unlikelyish)
Taj ~ Tyson ~ Debra (unlikely only because of Taj)

Now which trio does it look like?

I'm thinking Taj ~ Tyson ~ Debra are our "unlikely trio".
(and predictably, more CBS hype)

04-14-09, 07:58 AM (EST)
15. "Reward winners"
Okay, this is my final "guess" as to who the reward winners are. I have examined these shots to death...

thanks to Survivor Phoenix for the vidcaps...

Sorry guys, there is no way that one of these winners is Taj. Therefore, if Taj is not there, NEITHER is Tyson. Red team is not the winner of the RC. So, that leaves either black(Brendan) or white(Erinn) teams as the winner. Another conclusion that I came to is that there is only 1 female on this trip....2 males - 1 in the front left, the other in the back middle, behind the guide. The female is in the middle left.

Okay, with this next picture I will say that I do think that the only female in this raft is Debbie. Look at the hair, it is practically white...right under her helmet. That is also an older woman's arm, imo. I am almost certain that the only female on this boat is Debbie. Now...if the only female in that boat is Debbie, then Erinn is NOT on that boat, therefore the black team must win the challenge. So, Brendan is on that raft. He is seated in the front left side of the boat. Now, you can see the left knee of the male sitting next to Debbie. Clearly that is a caucasian knee. So, who is the last member of the black team?

In this picture we can see that the male behind the guide is wearing their buff on their head. Also, there are no tatoos at all on that persons arm. It is not Coach. It can not be Tyson, as he was on the red team. It must be either Stephen or JT. Clearly, to me, it's JT...

Check out this shot for comparison....his arms are not that big...

The unlikely trio, imo, is Brendan, JT, and Debbie

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Reward winners"
JT, Brendan and Debbie would also be a strong enough team to win a challenge. I think you've solved it, FP.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-09, 07:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Reward winners"
That's GREAT work, FloPo!

Perfect team for causing concerns as not one of the trio is directly an ally of any other.
JT has agreed to ally with Debbie, but via Coach.

I'm starting to feel that Stephen might be our winner. He has had a real story from Day One. He is tied to JT. I think Debbie and Coach go pretty far. That is most of the alliance formed last week, without Tyson.

Tyson is awfully dangerous to keep around. So I wonder if Stephen and JT don't go with the Cross-Tribal this episode, to knock out Tyson, and then switch back to Coach and Debbie once the real threat is gone, and then aim for Brendan, the other huge threat.

As in, Stephen and JT have the bond that matters, and forge through switching their allegiance. How or if they will use Taj, dunno, but seems to me they would have her vote even if they offed Brendan, as she has nowhere else to go.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_file
s/4759d0923e5ccdb5.jpg

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-09, 08:51 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Reward winners"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-09 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

FP, I agree with your analysis on Brendan & Debbie, but not so sure on the 3rd. What's bugging me isn't from the vidcaps, they don't show it for some reason, but when watching that short promo over and over again at Phoenix I'm focusing on that 3rd person and I swear I see heavy tattoos on that arm. You have to catch it quick, and stopping the vid doesn't seem to work. Gah.

Do me a favor and watch that vid a few times and tell me if I'm seeing things?

Ok, editing to add this blown up shot:

Now, look at the shorts. This is clearly Brendan in front to me, those are his black shorts. The shorts on the other guy, are they coach's black shorts, or JT's plaid ones?
(Stephen wears red shorts, it's not him. Tyson isn't on reward, it's not him.)

Editing again, lmao. Also, if it's JT, that really wouldn't be an 'unlikely trio', would it? I really think it's Brendan, Coach & Debbie taking that clue into account and the shorts on the 3rd person that look to be black. Idk, my brain hurts now!

04-14-09, 11:10 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Reward winners"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-09 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

ed after I saw the promo ...

OK, I finally got to SEE the promo on TV, and I have Hi-def LCD so the frames were ever so much clearer ...
FloPo has it, I think (why did I doubt her eye?)

The small woman in back has her green buff on as a top, like Debbie, plus the blonde hair.

The right front guy's arm is very muscular and no tattoos, has to be Brendan.

Person on the left behind the guide is for sure a guy and not Taj. Can see clearly he's not wearing a top under that vest and Taj would be. Very visible armpit and way down is bare skin. Arm has no tattoos, somewhat muscular, too tan for Tyson, no tats --clear view of the outer side of the arm in one frames --so not Coach.
Too muscular for Stephen, so has to be JT, who's tan enough.

So it must be the black team that won.

I don't know what to make of the conversation of the four in camp, why they are so at ease.

Still think Coach and Erinn are likely exiled, because missing in all the group shots and shots of pairs strategizing. The two exiles will be gone for a longer period than the trio gone for reward.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 09:24 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Reward winners"
Congrats to FloPo - TDT gives her theory a shout-out!

04-13-09, 06:06 AM (EST)
3. "New Promo..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Announcer: Take a wild Survivor ride, where everyone thinks they control the game.

JT <in confessional>: I am involved in a power alliance right now.

Announcer: But...

Stephen: That's crazy.

Announcer: Which...

Tyson <in confessional>: It would be a win/win for me.

Announcer: ...castaway...

Erinn <in confessional>: I've got some room to play around.

Announcer: ...does?

Debbie <in confessional>: Let's have a reality check.

Taj <in confessional>: We're like, "okay, do what you gotta do and we'll come in later."

04-13-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
10. "RE: New Promo..."
Chewing on the vidcaps that we have and the clues that Georgianna posted....we have most likely 3 teams of 3 competing for the epic reward. Taj and Tyson are on the red team. Brendan is on the black team and Erinn is on the white team. What if Erinn, Coach and Debbie are the winning team...Erinn, Coach and Debbie would fit the clues. I just think that person in the front of the boat is thin...this would fit with the unlikely trio that is mentioned. Then perhaps, the two that are exiled are Taj, who takes Tyson with him...or vice versa...leaving Brendan, JT, Stephen, and Sierra back at camp, allies to strategize...

...food for thought...

04-13-09, 02:46 PM (EST)
11. "RE: New Promo..."
What if Erinn, Coach and Debbie are the winning team...Erinn, Coach and Debbie would fit the clues.

But in that scenario what would the people back at camp be worried about? That Coach and Debbie will bond with Erinn? Not likely.

Taj/Stephen/JT now have an alliance with Coach/Tyson/Debbie on one hand and with Brendan/Sierra on the other. They might be worried if Brendan and Coach were to start talking and figure that out.

04-13-09, 04:12 PM (EST)
13. "RE: New Promo..."
Erinn in white and not seen at camp during alliance-strategizing

Brendan in black and IS seen at camp during alliance strategizing

Tyson and Taj (with Debra) in red, win RC. Then they choose one from each of the losing teams (Black and White) to go to exile.

Sierra, Brendan, Stephen and JT are seen alliance-strategizing back at camp.

Leaving Coach and Erinn as our exilees.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 06:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: New Promo..."
"Leaving Coach and Erinn as our exilees."

How fun would that be! The buff-o-matic confessional that was seen during the recap would probably have come after that experience!

04-14-09, 10:16 PM (EST)
19. "RE: New Promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-09 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

As much as I like FloPo's analysis of the vidcaps, I think you have it Tribe, because I just do NOT understand how Brendan, Sierra, JT, Stephen have this sit down in camp at any time other than when they are alone.

To reiterate the numbers:
With 9 people, 2 on exile, 3 on reward, that leaves 4 in camp, and we happen to see four people openly plotting.

Taj is mentioned by Brendan as included, but unavailable at the moment, which makes sense.

Those caps of Taj and Tyson, Taj looks like a winner.

Spec -
White - Erinn, JT, Stephen?
Black - Brendan, Coach, Sierra?
Red - Tyson, Taj, Debbie

If Brendan proposes a 5 person alliance with 3 Jalapao, I think that would appeal to Stephen and JT, who are on the outside of Coach's 5 person alliance.

I wonder if Taj gets to pick the exiles ... or at least Coach, if Tyson picks Erinn. It doesn't seem random that the people left in camp are all the rest of the Exile Alliance plus JT. Tyson wouldn't want that ... if he knew ... but maybe Tyson distrusts or dislikes Erinn the most, and wrongly thinks JT and Stephen are Brendan impervious.

ajglitch 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-09, 08:42 AM (EST)
21. "RE: New Promo..."
Looking at the boat photo - the person behind the guide is a woman by the shape and muscular definition of the arm. The person next to her is another woman and I think that everyone agrees (from what I've read) that it's Debra. The one in the front is a man with strong muscular definition. Looking at the team makeup there is only one team with 2 women and that is Red. The "unlikely" trio teaser could allude to which team won and not that they'd be unlikely to be together. If you consider the speculated teams: White = Errin, JT, Steph. Black = Brendan, Coach, Sierra. Then red could be considered the weaker team though i'd say black is also likely due to Coach's inability to perform as anything other than a puffed up smidgeon of blowfish feces. (bonus points if you can figure out what movie I stole that from)

So, Tyson, Taj and Deb would be an unlikely trio due to a)weaker team for challenge, b)All from seperate alliances (this is my vote).

Based on the "strategy session" photos, it looks safe to assume that Coach and Erinn are exiled and my guess would be that the selection choice is due to the fact they are known to dislike each other and that no bonding would be possible.

I could see Tyson being really worried being away from the camp due to his being a pivotal (at least in his mind)player in this game. This scenario certainly does set up for a Tyson blindside TC.

Anyhow that is my three cents for what it's worth.

04-15-09, 01:10 PM (EST)
22. "RE: New Promo..."
As I posted up in Post 20, when watching this promo on a good hi-def TV, frame by frame, it's clear to me that the person behind the guide is NOT a woman, for the simple reason that women wear tops of some sort.

There's a view of the person's right side where the bare skin under the vest is very clear. The vest armholes are very deep and any kind of top or bathing suit top would show. Debbie's buff shows.

That area is not so clear in the caps, even when enlarged.
I can't see the face, or the color of the shorts (but they are shorts, and Taj doesn't have any). The arm is tan but not African-American dark, and has no tattoos.

s/4759d0923e5ccdb5.jpg

ajglitch 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-09, 02:12 PM (EST)
23. "RE: New Promo..."
Ok .. in retrospect i would have to agree on your analysys that it is a male in the back of the boat. That would leave the male to be either Steph or JT ( no tattoos and Tyson is not on team with Brendan) So that would make the trio as Brendan, Debra and Steph/JT. I would assume JT and Brendan together would be the most unlikeliest trio but how does it explain the "back at camp" photos?

I admit I am perplexed.

04-15-09, 02:57 PM (EST)
24. "RE: New Promo..."
Yes ...
I think the camp photos showing Taj/Tyson/Stephen/JT/Debbie are after the RC but before the winners go on the reward. At that time the exilees are gone, and Brendan must be separate, possibly talking to Sierra.

I think the camp shot where Brendan is proposing an alliance is after the reward, but before the IC. The exilees would still be gone. Why Taj is not there I don't know. If the group shot by the shelter with Debbie having the black scarf from RC on her arm is shortly after the RC, then Taj is not exiled.

If Coach and Erinn are exiled, then Debbie would be the one they don't want around while they talk alliance. It's possible that Brendan could have assigned Taj to take Debbie off and do some chore so that he would have a chance to talk to the group.

s/4759d0923e5ccdb5.jpg

04-15-09, 05:01 PM (EST)
25. "RE: New Promo..."
Just my feeling, but this sequence really looks like pre-TC scheming to me. I can't see it as "waiting around for the reward boat," particularly if Debbie and J.T. are two of the reward winners.

>
>
>

04-15-09, 07:39 PM (EST)
26. "RE: New Promo..."
yeah, it does have that look, like they are talking about booting Brendan (since Debbie and Tyson are there). I just don't get why Debbie would have that black scarf over her arm all that time later, unless she's using it as a towel.

For that matter, why are she and Taj in underwear ... just the heat?

Volcanic Glass found a frame showing Erinn right there in the shelter during this conversation, so there goes the Erinn's in exile here theory. I mean, she still could have been exiled if this is post IC, but not if it's earlier.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-09, 11:13 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in the Game"..."
What is Debbie wearing around her neck?

It's not the same as she's wearing here.

To me that black sash looks larger than the head scarves indicating team colors. That doesn't mean she's not on the 'black' team, it just doesn't look like what she would have worn on her head during the RC.

04-15-09, 11:54 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in the Game"..."
sol, isn't that Coach's cross?

I think that is the sash. It's tri-folded for the challenge, so it's at least twice as wide as it shows when worn, and tying a knot in wide fabric like that takes up a good amount of length. Debbie has it unfolded and untied, so it looks wider and longer.
Could be wrong of course.

04-16-09, 06:23 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in the Game"..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-09 AT 06:35 AM (EST)

I think that Coach's and Debbie's cross may have been fashioned from Debbie's earrings ...

ETA: Hopefully, they were not a gift from her husband ...

G

04-16-09, 06:37 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in the Game"..."
Great Catch, G! I think you are right! They sure look alike!

04-16-09, 07:47 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Vidcaps, "The Biggest Fraud in the Game"..."
Good Morning!

Maybe there's some hope for me yet ...

G

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •