The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title: Nothing Tastes Better Than $500"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-08, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title: Nothing Tastes Better Than $500"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-08 AT 07:38 AM (EST)

ETA: Courtesy of Survivor Phoenix.

There's only one thing that I know of during this show that usually involves $500: Survivor Auction! That and the Coconut Chop are two of the more interesting RC that are almost allways included in each cycle of this show. Especially if they allow the pooling of money, because then we really get to see who's really friends out there, and who's pooling funds just to keep things away from certain people.......

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title... emydi 11-13-08 1
   RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title... CTgirl 11-13-08 2
       RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title... emydi 11-14-08 3
           RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title... vince3 11-14-08 4
               RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title... emydi 11-14-08 5
                   RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title... dabo 11-14-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 08:59 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title: Nothing Tastes Better Than $500"
Randy is imho the likely sayer of this quote and it is def the survivor auction

I was reading Sucks this week in absence of Blows and someone said next week was supposed be title Dizzybat but that was before this title came out

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title: Nothing Tastes Better Than $500"
Marcus said Susie was playing a game of dizzybat last week. If they were right, then Susie could be up to some shenanigans again.

11-14-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title: Nothing Tastes Better Than $500"
or it could just be that someone is switching alliances (albeit for a short time)

I actually think Matty/Sugar could be the swingers this week...Randy is getting into head of Matty about F3 but I don't think he'll go after K or C so maybe Susie goes to open up a F3 spot for Matty.

Remember in Jiffy's Ep 7 blog, he states that Matty must last a long time along with Randy Sugar Ken Crystal and Corrine...could he be telling us the final 6 and also if Bob tries to fake out MSCK with his fake idol they could test him on it soon.

I definitely see this as a couples thing

Corrine/Randy
Crystal/Ken
Sugar/Matty

and leftovers of Susie/Bob

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title: Nothing Tastes Better Than $500"
Susie/Bob have been together earlier at Kota........ when Dan was being a major piggy, Bob/Susie were sharing a plate's worth of food..........

11-14-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title: Nothing Tastes Better Than $500"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-08 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

I meant leftovers moreso as not winners. I do remember them being close esp on helicopter ride

What is interesting also about Sugar/Matty again switching is Sugar's vote for Charlie:

Sugar (votes Charlie): ::Crying:: Sorry, Charlie but you picked two of the worst allies when I have to make a vote and um, ::flashes peace sign:: I'm a traitor, sorry.

Yeah, she was crying, but if she was that upset about it, she would have done something else.

Also watch the insider video with Sugar crying about Matty at the feast...I'm no b1 with insider analysis but I think Matty's looking good to win this thing

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/41507/t/Episode-9-Tribal-Council-Transcript.html

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 03:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 10 title: Nothing Tastes Better Than $500"
It is interesting how Sugar has fallen under Ken's influence (previously Ace's), particularly when she was in a position to redirect the vote to Randy or Corinne. Could someone else play her and break Kenny's influence?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •