The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS website clues for Ep.12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-08, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS website clues for Ep.12"
The pain keeps on piling up! Two Castaways' positions in the game are threatened in drastically different ways by serious injuries.

The tears flow during an emotional family reunion.

One Castaway goes from power-player to the most desperate of all.

And in a season filled with surprises like blindsides and unexpected exits, the shockers aren't over yet!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 nailbone 04-25-08 1
 RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Estee 04-25-08 2
 RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Flowerpower 04-25-08 3
   RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Georgianna 04-25-08 4
   RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Brownroach 04-25-08 5
       RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 KeithFan 04-25-08 12
           RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Brownroach 04-25-08 14
               RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Runnr3003 04-25-08 15
   RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 nailbone 04-25-08 7
 RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Max Headroom 04-25-08 6
   RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 nailbone 04-25-08 8
       RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Estee 04-25-08 10
       RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 blueahh 04-27-08 16
 RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Q 04-25-08 9
   RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 smokedog 04-25-08 11
 RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Carezy 04-25-08 13
   RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Flowerpower 04-27-08 17
       RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Brownroach 04-28-08 18
       RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 dsrtgrl28 04-28-08 19
           RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 Scarlett O Hara 04-28-08 20
 RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12 samboohoo 04-30-08 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
1. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-08 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

The pain keeps on piling up! Two Castaways' positions in the game are threatened in drastically different ways by serious injuries.

Two? James and who else?

Duh.

Natalie or Parv?

And in a season filled with surprises like blindsides and unexpected exits, the shockers aren't over yet!

Of course they're not. :/

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
2. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
I think #3 could easily be Natalie. The editors are rushing to establish her on the villainness track: there has to be some reason for that speed, and a two (or three) episode plummet arc is a possibility.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
3. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-08 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

Thanks for always bringing over the clues, Smokedog!

Could this refer to JUST James' injury, yet it will effect two castaways positions in different ways. 1. James will be effected ultimately if he is forced to leave the game via injury, and 2. Amanda, who is James closest ally will be effected as she will no longer have her strongest partner....but will Amanda go to EI and find the hidden II? Note the word "threatened" was used, this tells me that the ones that are effected with this serious injury will indeed survive this episode...

While I would love it if this was referring to Cirie or Parvati, I think it could be referring to Amanda, who could be standing alone if James goes out, and she still thinks that Parv/Cirie are still in tighter now with Alexis/Natalie. Amanda has been sitting pretty in the strongest alliance for "MOST" of the game.

My second choice for this clue would be Natalie...who really was just a power player for one episode...with the majority of the favs left, does she feel threatened all of a sudden and desparate?

Well, this clue gets my juices flowing, as in my mind, the only ones capable of being blindsided at this point are the women! Will a female be packing this episode...maybe Natalie is indeed in trouble...doesn't sound as though James will go this ep, imho.
With the big spike in face time with the last episode, I am leaning toward a Natalie blindside for this week!

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
4. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"

There is speculation elsewhere (posted before last evening's broadcast) that the second injury is to Alexis' ankle. Those posts, correctly, specified that James' injury was to one of his fingers.

And there is rumor (also posted elsewhere before the show aired) that both injuries were used as a pretext to remove James and Alexis from the Game after the two were discovered liberating food from a production area.

I'm inclined to credit the speculation. But, given Jeff's very warm treatment of James at the China reunion (among other things), I think that the rumor is particularly meanspirited ... tripe.

Note: I'll edit this post to provide links a little later today when I have time to go looking for them.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
5. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
Natalie's surge in face time was strangely jarring. When someone is invisible and then gets a sudden spike it's unusual that the person is edited to be a total bitch and nothing but. I wouldn't be surprised if she's gone next after that unsympathetic display.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 02:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
Don't you think that it would be really unusual for Natalie to go from a Zoe edit to a Jeri edit virtually overnight? I would think they would want the villainess angle running for a another week or two.

04-25-08, 05:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
Don't you think that it would be really unusual for Natalie to go from a Zoe edit to a Jeri edit virtually overnight?

Yes I do think it's highly unusual -- that was my point. But I don't think it necessarily bodes a longer stay for Natalie at this point in the show.

I think part of the reason they did it was to make Jason look extra foolish for putting his trust in such a horrendous troll, one who referred to him a "little bitch." They wanted to make Jason's Blunder look as ill-advised as possible.

But it also made Natalie look awful enough that most of the audience probably hates her (everyone on this board apparently does). So if she gets blindsided next, all the better...

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-08, 05:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
"a horrendous troll"

ha ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Very funny Roach!
Thats the funniest thing I've heard all week!! Thanks for the chuckle : )

04-25-08, 11:19 AM (EST)
7. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
Injuries...plural.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 11:04 AM (EST)
6. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"

Jeff's comment to James about having medical check him out after TC was shown to us for a reason, for it could've easily been left out. Based on that, James' injury will play a role, but I don't see the relevance as he's about to be pagonged and he's not part of a significant alliance. I put this one in the misdirection category.

Don't they always?

Could this be Cirie? All along she's been portrayed as a puppetmaster, bending and twisting alliances to further herself in the game. Maybe this is the episode where everyone realizes that a) she's been manipulating them for a while now, and b) she's played a good game and is a threat to win it all. Numerically, if the women's alliance can keep Amanda from defecting, they can boot Cirie without losing their overall advantage. And Amanda has to like her chances to win the F4 immunity challenge (against three women) and make the finals better than finishing fifth as the lowest person in the women's alliance pecking order.

A Cirie boot would certainly be surprising.

04-25-08, 11:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
A Cirie boot would certainly be surprising.

Too early for that though. They still have the guys to get rid of first.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
10. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
4-2 is still a majority -- but that way lies the path of Chris.

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-08, 02:52 PM (EST)
16. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
I like the idea of a Cirie boot. What young, single girl wants to go up against the mother who really needs the money in the final two/three?

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-25-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
9. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
Injuries?

I for one think this is one of the BEST survivor Seasons EVER, However, I think the injuries are getting out of hand, and are really becoming an issue.

But then again, if the players want to go full out, then they should expect injuries to themselves that could take them OUT of the game.

Jonathan, Chet, James, FP, Eric (smashing himself into that platform), and now who is the next?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-08, 01:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
>However, I think the injuries are getting out of hand, and are really becoming an issue.

Actually, it's the CHALLENGES (brutal, American Gladiators ones, especially) that are the culprit.

Having said that, I am enjoying the season as well.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-08, 04:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
What if the first one has to do with the pecking order. If James is injured enough to be taken out of the game, and Erik wins immunity, one of the women is now in jeopardy. That would mean that they're threatened in seperate ways. Say James MAY be on the verge of being taken out, maybe Natalie or Alexis thinks they're the next to go if Erik is safe... i dunno.

As for the power player, this could also go with what I just said. Natalie and Alexis have both felt safe so far in the game, and they've been in a powerful position since the merge. Maybe one of them gets what's coming to them. Remember that Jeff said something about being too comfortable cause the last two people thought they were safe.

I am probably wrong, I've just been reading a lot around here and I've decided to try to figure things out with everyone else, you are all so smart with coming up with ideas.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-08, 03:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
Actually, I think you are definately on the right trail, Carezy! James is injured and not seen in the IC promo, could he be removed already? Erik could definately have a great shot at winning immunity, and if he does, it clearly will be one of the girls. Remember also that we see female hands digging at Exile Island, when Jiffy notes that the hidden II is back into play. What if one of the odd girls out, say Amanda, happens to find it. Then most definately one of the power 4 girl power alliancemates will indeed be toast. I highly doubt it would be one of Parv or Cirie...although wouldn't that be GREAT? So, most likely it will be one of Natalie or Alexis. Alexis is the other so called injuries as we see that she has a buff around her knee in some of the vidcaps over at Fever. I need to post them.

Alexis with the buff wrapped around her knee:

04-28-08, 12:31 PM (EST)
18. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-08 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

I think the one in trouble must be Natalie. Last week we had:

A Fan emerges as a real game player after devising a plan that threatens to sacrifice one of their own.

Now this week:

Last week Natalie had those five or six confessional segments where she said basically the same things over and over: "Jason is getting blindsided" and "the girls are picking off the guys." Maybe the second part won't quite come to pass. (Parvati talked about the girls vs. guys plan as well but I don't believe Parvati is going anywhere).

I doubt Natalie would be viewed as a good F3 or F2 goat by anyone still in the game. Her unpleasantness only manifested itself in the confessional segments. As you point out, she and Alexis are the most dispensible of the female alliance. If Natalie starts believing and acting like she has any kind of power after the last TC, I think she would be swiftly voted out by Cirie and Parvati.

dsrtgrl28 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-08, 04:03 PM (EST)
19. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
I think James leaving could be just a misdirection. In one of the first previews shown, it shows Natalie hugging a relative and James is standing in the background behind her. Based just on this, I don't think he's being taken out due to his finger injury.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-28-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
20. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
Welcome to the Boards, Sugar! Hope you stick around a while. James is seen at the Family Reward Challenge but is NOT seen on the mat for the Immunity Challenge, leaving me to believe that he must leave the game sometime between the two challenges.

Power player? I think it's got to be either of Alexis or Nat. Therefore, I am left to believe that Erik does indeed win immunity for the second week in a row.

I also believe that Amanda is sent to ExI and comes back with the HII. Just my two cents.

\

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 01:43 PM (EST)
21. "RE: CBS website clues for Ep.12"
Could "power player" refer to Erik? Based on last week. I can totally see CBS calling him a power player simply because he won immunity. He was the one guaranteed to be safe. This week, without Jason, with James injured, and Erik the only male left, he most certainly goes to being the most desperate.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •