The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I dont think it was a croc. attack."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

beachhouse76 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-01, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I dont think it was a croc. attack."
If you look at the still pictures posted in the link below, it shows waves coming from the shore, as if some walked or ran into the water at the same time the "big splash" appeared. The burn theory could be true. If someone were to burn themselves, they would run to the water and get their burned body parts under water immediately. there was an article from Eonline, (I think) that said all crocs were placed downstream at the bottom of a 400 foot waterfall. I don't think crocs can jump that high. Also in the pictures, Elizabeth has a different outfit on in the comforting pic with rodger, than she does standing on shore watching. I personally think that rogder burned himself. This is all speculation though.
http://survivorhunter.tripod.com/vid.htm

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hey Newbie... shakes the clown 02-23-01 1
   Happy to have you AyatollahKhomeini 02-23-01 9
   Hey Shakes, quit being a bitch! (nm... yoda_schwartz 02-25-01 13
       RE: Hey Shakes, quit being a bitch!... shakes the clown 02-25-01 15
 RE: I dont think it was a croc. att... MRwonka 02-23-01 2
 RE: I dont think it was a croc. att... Bushwacker 02-23-01 3
   RE: I dont think it was a croc. att... OneUpOnU 02-23-01 4
       RE: I dont think it was a croc. att... TS999 02-23-01 5
           RE: I dont think it was a croc. att... Bushwacker 02-23-01 6
           RE: I dont think it was a croc. att... Rudyrox 02-25-01 14
 RE: I dont think it was a croc. att... Sillychaele 02-23-01 7
   Vermin's quote DivaByTheSea 02-23-01 8
       RE: Vermin's quote ACPS65 02-23-01 10
           Speculation fever AyatollahKhomeini 02-23-01 11
               RE: Speculation fever ACPS65 02-24-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-01, 02:35 PM (EST)
1. "Hey Newbie..."
....did you happen to notice the fact that there are already 2 threads dedicated to this very subject. Don't clutter the board.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-01, 08:14 PM (EST)
9. "Happy to have you"
beachhouse, glad to have you join us. Hope you enjoy it here.

yoda_schwartz 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-25-01, 10:37 AM (EST)
13. "Hey Shakes, quit being a bitch! (nm)"

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-25-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Hey Shakes, quit being a bitch! (nm)"
Show me a world where you can't haze the new guy, and I'll show you a world that ain't worth living in.

Give me a break, I was never in a fraternity.

Newbies beware, I've got my eye on you

MRwonka 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
2. "RE: I dont think it was a croc. attack."
Also, common sense says the makers of "Survivor" would NOT place the cast or crew in any REAL danger such as that from a croc. Both camps were putting food scraps in the water...they wouldn't be doing that if there was ANY danger of a croc being around. They also have spent an awful lot of time in the water themselves ....that doesn't tell me they are fearful of crocs in the area.

I think the burn theory could be true also. It all adds up to that.

They spent an awful long time showing how the fire was too close and dangerous to the camp this week.

An "Accident" happens next week.

The accident invloves water somehow...and I don't buy the croc theory.

If someone accidently caught themselves on fire they surely would run to the water to put it out.

There's has been a lot of talk about the croc in the video just before the "splash"...that means very little. After all they are editing this show to bring out the most dramatic effect possible.

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-23-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I dont think it was a croc. attack."
You've convinced me it isn't a croc. I didn't notice the "disturbed water" trail to the splash when I saw it last night but after reviewing the photos from your link it looks pretty obvious that someone ran into the water from the shore. I now have to believe the burn rumor. It's amazing me how accurate some of your posters have been with your findings so early in the game.

CONGRATS!!!

OneUpOnU 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-01, 05:58 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I dont think it was a croc. attack."
What I'm curious about is that if someone (say Michael) burned their hands, would it necessitate doing the Nestea plunge and causing that much commotion in the water... He seems to have way too much of a macho attitude to go splashing around like that... He'd be more likely to sit calmly while swearing under his breath...

TS999 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-01, 06:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I dont think it was a croc. attack. - Michael burns hands"
Michael burns his hands.

Think about it - they showed Jeff, in his Polartec, with a hole that was burned the night before - anyone who has worn Polartec or fleece around a crackling campfire knows how dangerous it is. I have personal experience - it's 100% synthetic, and very flammable.

They wouldn't have shown this unless it meant something, I think... foreshadowing the fire. Somehow, Michael burns his hands trying to put out a fire, and his polartec goes up. Does anyone have any pictures of what he wears when he isn't going shirtless?

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-23-01, 06:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I dont think it was a croc. attack. - Michael burns hands"
Good point. If his clothing was on fire he might first try to put it out with his own hands and as it gets worse he could make a big splash into the river.

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-01, 01:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I dont think it was a croc. attack. - Michael burns hands"
I agree Michael burns his hands! The major hint is in the name of the episode.. "Trial by Fire". All the spoilers point to Micheal. The burned, bandaged hands rumor is going to prove to be true Thursday night. Roger hugging Liz looks like it's right on schedule. His beard was looking pretty long in the last episode.. add a few more days to that and it should be right on target with his facial hair in the promo. And if it was Roger that got hurt.. he wasn't *THAT* hurt .. look at the promo.. so I doubt he's leaving the game just yet.

My money is on Michael.

Mary

Sillychaele 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-23-01, 06:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I dont think it was a croc. attack."
She didnt have a different outfit on when Rodger was hugging her. She had a different outfit when she was by herself which could eb where they tape her later on her opinion.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-23-01, 07:21 PM (EST)
8. "Vermin's quote"
My favorite quote from last night came when Jeff told everyone about the coal landing on his coat---

In southern accent....
"I woke up in the nite with a hot coal on my wooly. My wooly has a little hole in it now."

I've never heard it called a wooly. That cracked me up.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-23-01, 08:56 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Vermin's quote"
"Mikey, Mikey, there's a fire in my wooly, there's a fire in my wooly! Put it out, put it out!"
Hee Hee. Funny Funny.

Final Four: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski,
Michael Skupin

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-01, 09:45 PM (EST)
11. "Speculation fever"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-01 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

Hey, why not? OK, here's how I read it: 9021Ogakor comes into the merge down 6-4, with a solid 3-block (Keith, Tina, Colby) and Amber all alone. Kucha becomes a trio (Michael, Elisabeth, Rodger), a duo (Alicia and Jeff), and a solo (Nick, who I think is the one that misled Kimmi this week). Amber and Nick become allies, and she helps vote her teammates off 1-2-3 (Keith, Colby, Tina). Then it becomes hard to predict. In a logical world, the two duos would combine to vote off one of the trio, probably Michael or Rodger, next. Now we have three duplicitous duos, and ACPS65's final result is still possible. I prefer to believe that the college students decide to trust each other and dump Alicia and Jeff, leaving the "Mad Dog Four" as finalists, but who knows? WE NEED CLUES!

And perhaps Alicia and Jeff decide to side with the Ogakor and vote Michael off first. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-01, 11:42 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Speculation fever"
I think Kucha will vote in a block....unless Ogakor in some way sway's Nick's vote somehow before the first merged Tribal Council....which would screw my theory...we'll see.
Final Four: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski,
Michael Skupin

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •