The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will James take 2?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-25-07, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will James take 2?"
Any guesses whether James will realize he may as well grab the OTHER immunity idol standing on the arch back at Zhan Hu camp?

If he doesn't, he's too dumb to live on in the game.

(Actually, did he see where the first idol came from? I'm assuming he knows.)

I don't understand why the whole camp didn't catch on... but they might as well have, since Todd, Amanda, Courtney, and Frosti are all now in the loop.

If James doesn't secure the 2nd idol, Frosti might have a new hope. If his old tribe kidnaps him, he could seize the chance, and take the 2nd idol. He's proved he's agile enough to do it, and might be the only one who could reach it alone.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will James take 2? dabo 10-26-07 1
 RE: Will James take 2? vince3 10-26-07 2
   RE: Will James take 2? KObrien_fan 10-26-07 3
       RE: Will James take 2? vince3 10-26-07 4
       RE: Will James take 2? Flowerpower 10-26-07 5
           RE: Will James take 2? KObrien_fan 10-26-07 6
               RE: Will James take 2? byoffer 10-26-07 8
 RE: Will James take 2? Scarlett O Hara 10-26-07 7
   RE: Will James take 2? KObrien_fan 10-26-07 9
       RE: Will James take 2? byoffer 10-26-07 10
           RE: Will James take 2? KObrien_fan 10-26-07 11
       RE: Will James take 2? redbeard103152 10-27-07 13
           RE: Will James take 2? mattben 10-27-07 15
 RE: Will James take 2? aquariaqueen 10-26-07 12
 RE: Will James take 2? CattyChat 10-27-07 14
   RE: Will James take 2? Round Robin 11-01-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-07, 01:32 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Will James take 2?"
I vote yes.

It should be interesting, does James realize where he stands in the pecking order of the FL Alliance? Jean-Robert seems to be the fifth wheel hanger-on, but in the long game Todd is most concerned about eliminating strong competition.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 02:03 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Will James take 2?"
I think the preview shows that someone else beat James to the punch at the Tigers camp.......

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 05:41 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Will James take 2?"
I think the preview shows that someone else beat James to the punch at the Tigers camp....

That my friend is SeeBS misdirection. If you notice the one Erik is looking at is a completely different symbol and he says "I don't know it looks idolish". The real idol says so on the back.

The real one:

The decoy:

Jaime and Erik have minimal clues and most likely see that the other piece is missing, so they pull down this one, but James has the real one. With two idols in his possession and a strong threat in challenges, James is primed for his grave mistake.

After winning several immunities he will fail in Episode 9 but because of Todd's assurance, he won't feel like a boot threat. His grave mistake is that he doesn't play the idol when he needs to and is blindsided...

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 05:45 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Will James take 2?"
I'm getting the red x of doom.........

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 07:26 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Will James take 2?"
In agreement KO, they do not have the idol. BUT, I think that this is Jame's Grave mistake. He tore down the wrong one, and believes that it is the right one, perhaps?

10-26-07, 07:38 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Will James take 2?"
BUT, I think that this is Jame's Grave mistake. He tore down the wrong one, and believes that it is the right one, perhaps?

Absolutely not. James knows there is writing on the back of the real one that says "this is the immunity idol".

I done told you what James grave mistake is, geesh

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 08:22 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Will James take 2?"
I'm with you, KO.
- JR goes next to keep Courtney happy (Amanda warned Todd about being perceived as "power players")
- Jaime goes next because Todd/Amanda see her as an alliance threat, and besides they want to keep FL numbers.
- James probably wins individual immunity next (or possibly all of them to this point), and Frosti, the other immunity challenge threat, is voted out.
- then James makes his grave mistake. He must finally lose an individual immunity challenge, but has the HIIs (or will he give one back to Todd?). Todd and Amanda realize that James is just way to powerful in the individual challenges. (the only way he will lose to them is in a shrinking lily pad challenge ) They tell him he is safe, and vote him out.

Then there will be 6 left - Amanda, Todd, Courtney, Denise, PG and Erik. My guess is that Erik is the next physical threat, and then PG a puzzle threat (and psuedo physical threat?). Denise goes at F4, leaving Amanda, Todd and Courtney to face the jury. The jury won't pick Courtney, but who of the other 2 wil they pick?? Will Todd be seen as responsible for ousting James, Jaime, etc?? If so, Amanda wins. From what they have shown us he has worked the relationship thing better, but that could make him more responsible when it is time to vote people out.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-07, 07:52 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Will James take 2?"
So whose grave mistake will it end up being? Todd's? He gave the first HII away ... and in the end he will be the one who lied to James to get him out and therefore, will never get James' vote for the big win.

10-26-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Will James take 2?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-07 AT 08:36 AM (EST)

Todd's mistake is that he is the blood man AKA Robfather and Amanda is just as scheming and plotting but has no blood on her hands and therefore comes out smelling like a rose AKA Lamber.

In the final analysis, Todd is scheming, conniving and emotional vs Amanda who is scheming, conniving, and rational

Todd will be the fall guy for the JR boot, James, Frosti (a backstab in Frosti's eyes cause there are still old ZH left), and then Denise

The other boots depending on how they go down will at least expect it. Todd has too much blood on his hands, Courtney is a limp noodle drag along, Amanda gets credited with scheming but doing it in a nice way.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Will James take 2?"
*Reads post 8*

*reads post 9*

Yup, I agree.

*feels proud to be on same thought train as KO!*

Do you suppose this train has a sleeper car where we can cuddle?

10-26-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Will James take 2?"
Absosmurfly!

Will you put on the engineers cap and yell "choo choo" every five minutes?

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-27-07, 06:57 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Will James take 2?"
I agree totally with you KO. The clincher in my opinion was how Todd reacted when Frosti saw him and Amanda with the HII. He looked just like a kid who got caught sneaking around his house and finding his hidden Christmas presents by his parents. This editing is not one the winner of Survivor China would get. Amanda is looking more and more like a lock to win this season.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-07, 05:22 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Will James take 2?"
Ditto on those thoughts, redbeard.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-26-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Will James take 2?"
I just hope that James never makes a "grave mistake"....ALL puns intended.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-27-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Will James take 2?"
I do think James finds the correct HII at Zhan Hu, while Erik has a fake one.

I also really don't believe James to be of the character to keep both HIIs after the merge. I think he will give Todd back the HII Todd so graciously gave him. James may be a bit cranky at times (I don't blame him, either), but James appears to be someone with a strong moral & ethics code within him. He is going to feel indebted to Todd, who sacrificed himself for James by giving him that HII.

I don't know what the grave mistake will be, but I am going to guess that maybe James doesn't use his HII at an upcoming TC, thinking he is safe, and is voted out while holding his safety. That would really suck, even worse than using the HII when you don't need it (i.e. what's his name last season). Grave mistake, indeed.

My pathetic attempt at a sig

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-01-07, 01:42 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Will James take 2?"
Don't discount the possibility that James finds the other HII, gives one back to Todd, or to somebody else, then wastes the one he still has by spending it when he doesn't need to like the guy did last season, then gets voted off later. If somebody actually cons him into either doing that or not using it when he needs to by lying to him, he could decide to hit the liar with a rat and snake speech at the final TC.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •