The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S15- Survivor China First Boot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-07, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S15- Survivor China First Boot"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-07 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

In the offseason Survivor Skills has continued their spoiling success from Fiji and have backed it up with revealing most of this years China cast. The information has been dead on, way to go Danieubleau et al!

The two tribes are Fei Long (Flying Dragon) and Zhan Hu (Fighting Tigers):

Tribes Spoiler Credit: DanieuBleau

Fei Long Tribe (Red)

1- Aaron Reisberger
3- Amanda Kimmel
4- Bobby Bellande
2- Courtney Yates
6- Denise Martin
8- James Clement
5- Leslie Nease
7- Todd Herzog

Zhan Hu Tribe (Gold)

4- Ashley Massaro
2- Dave Cruser
3- Erik Huffman
7- Jaime Dugan
5- Mike "Frosti" Zernow
1- Peih-Gee "PG" Law
6- Sherea Lloyd
8- Steve "Chicken" Morris

In July Smokeitgood posted this at Skills:

According to new poster Jiangxi1 at Sucks, the first two boots are an Asian guy named Mike and an Asian girl named 'Peegee', which would of course be Peih-Gee Law.

I have inside information that discredits this however. But it does appear that Zhan Hu will be making the trek to tribal council. DanieuBleau gives us this:

Here is a quote from Steve in a newspaper interview:

The day I landed in China, I’d already won everything I wanted to win. The day I landed there I accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish, and everything else after that was just a bonus

From the TV Guide article:

Jeff’s take: "They don't make a lot of guys like Chicken anymore. He's an old-school, hardworking guy who knows what it is to build a shelter, get firewood, build a fire, try to catch fish — and then have lunch. If you put him around people who aren't his age and don't have his work ethic, he doesn't understand. He's going to have to adapt and it's not an easy task."

Steve is on a tribe of younguns, he is BB part deux, and I believe that this ole boy is first out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot mattben 08-24-07 1
 RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Georgianna 08-24-07 2
   RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Bravehart 08-28-07 4
       RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot PepeLePew13 08-28-07 5
           RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Georgianna 08-30-07 10
       RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Georgianna 08-30-07 9
           RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot frisky 09-03-07 11
               RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Georgianna 09-17-07 16
           RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Bravehart 09-03-07 12
               RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Georgianna 09-17-07 17
   RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot RudyRules 09-19-07 21
       RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Georgianna 09-26-07 25
 RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot xwraith27 08-26-07 3
   RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Bravehart 09-15-07 14
 RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot cipher5150 08-28-07 6
   RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot byoffer 08-28-07 7
   RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot mattben 08-29-07 8
 RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Scarlett O Hara 09-15-07 13
   RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Brownroach 09-17-07 15
       RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Scarlett O Hara 09-17-07 18
           RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot ohmyheck 09-17-07 19
           RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot Brownroach 09-18-07 20
               RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot byoffer 09-19-07 22
                   RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot KObrien_fan 09-19-07 23
 The latest info from Danieubleau Brownroach 09-26-07 24
   some random thoughts on the 2 for 2... agressionx 09-27-07 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-24-07, 03:01 AM (EST)
1. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
Nice insight, K'fan.

It seems to my faulty recollection that usually the inept elder or the imposingly strong (whether ethically or skill-wise) gets an early boot. So you could be on to something w/ Steve going.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
2. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-07 AT 01:26 AM (EST)

KO,

'Chicken' is a ...

VIRGO (Earth)

Previously on Survivor
Jerri, Kim J., Lindsey, Robb Z., Butch, Christy, Nicole, Shawn, Chris, Coby, Ian, Judd, Becky, JP, Ozzy, Parvati, Rebecca, Sekou, Gary, James and Yau-Man

SURVIVORS FINAL 9FINAL 4/FINAL 2SOLE SURVIVORS
12(55%)
7(32%)/4(18%)
1(5%)
WOMEN
MEN

Virgo is the only Sun Sign represented by a female and it is sometimes thought of as a delicate young girl and sometimes as an intelligent, but rather pedantic and spinsterish, older woman. The latter impression is sometimes confirmed by the Virgo’s precision, refinement, fastidiousness, conventionality and aristocratic attitude of reserve. They are usually observant, shrewd, critically-inclined, judicious, patient and practical.

Intellectually, Virgo is enquiring, methodical and logical, studious and teachable. They combine mental ingenuity with the ability to produce a clear analysis of the most complicated problems. Thoroughness, hard work and conscientiousness are their hallmarks. They have an excellent eye for detail but they may be so meticulous that they neglect larger issues.

Moreover, for as much as his intellect aids analysis, it also abets the Virgo’s compulsion to criticize. Nothing escapes these perfectionists’ eyes. And in their scrutiny of incongruities, these natives leave no stone … nor anyone … unexamined: as critical, and unforgiving, of themselves as they are of others. So that they may bring the art of self-concealment to a high pitch (hiding their apprehensions about themselves and their often considerable sympathy with other people under the mantle of an undemonstrative clinician) with the result that they shrink from committing themselves to friendship, make few relationships, and are careful to keep those they do make superficial.

Given their qualities, Virgos are much more effective in subordinate rather than leadership positions. Responsibility irks them and they often lack the breadth of strategic vision that leadership requires. They are essentially tacticians and excel at the attainment of limited objectives: needing the stimuli of immediacy and prestige attendant to specialization.

Positive Traits
Modest and shy. Meticulous and reliable. Practical and diligent.
Intelligent and analytical.
Negative Traits
Fussy and a worrier. Overcritical and harsh.
Perfectionist and conservative.

'Leaders' and 'tribes' who lack the good sense to put a Virgo to work (ideally, for the sake of everyone's sanity and great benefit, in a solitary but essential endeavor) and to praise him copiously for his efforts waste an invaluable ally and tribemate.

And the ones who boot a Virgo early in a Survivor season should be (speaking as a member of the audience) shot! Virgo are usually wonderfully rich, complex and entertaining personalities.

Particularly 'Chicken' with his Virgo Sun/Leo Moon ...

'Inwardly these natives have the characteristics of prudence, common sense, and practicality. Their outward personality, however, appears as ardent, passionate, and aggressive. They have a tendency to involve themselves in activities that are not harmonious with their innate characteristics.

The rulership of Virgo makes them hard-working, foresighted persons who are fond of cleanliness and privacy. Externally, the Moon in Leo will place them in positions in which they must exert authority in a positive and clear manner and they will appear as happy, strong, playful and clever individuals. However, they will also be very preoccupied with their dignity and how they appear to others (despite an inner voice that tells them that they should apply themselves to more down-to-earth matters)'.

So, I hope, but doubt, that you're wrong ...

And it will be interesting to see what Fei Long does with their (the other) Virgo in China: Jean-Robert (Bobby). Ironically, with two workaholic Taurus in that camp (Aaron and Denise), they could have better afforded to lose a Virgo early than could Zhan Hu.

By the way, can you think of a more advantageous combination for a professional poker player than a Virgo Sun/Aries Moon ...

'The key words to the character of these natives are practicality, analysis, determination, and utilitarianism, to which is added the dynamism and aggressive tendencies of Aries: allowing all these traits to be in harmony. Essentially, though, they are still Virgo: tacticians who usually choose not to take the lead and psychologically feel much calmer when others do.

Although outwardly appearing to be passionate and intense, the Sun in Virgo makes these individuals internally cool and retiring. However, their attentiveness to detail is sometimes so exaggerated that it will cause problems in their emotional lives.'?

G

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-07, 00:57 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
Although your posts are relevant, they are sooooo toooo long Georgiania sic. Love the insight though....quite intelligent. Please keep them way shorter.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 03:10 AM (EST)
5. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
They *are* relevant - to make them any shorter, it would lose its impact.

If it's too long, then maybe you can just skip these posts. *shrug*

08-30-07, 05:01 AM (EST)
10. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-07 AT 05:56 AM (EST)

Thank you, Pepé.

08-30-07, 04:52 AM (EST)
9. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-07 AT 06:16 AM (EST)

Bravehart,

Re: Georgiania sic

May I suggest that, as I occasionally do, you might like to use 'G'? It is almost impossible to misspell and waaaaaaaaaay shorter.

On another note:

I'm pleased that you find my posts, despite their flaws, relevant and insightful. However, I'm afraid that they will continue to be what they are. Marred but mine.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-07, 00:47 AM (EST)
11. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
Not marred and flawed at all -- and I should know, I'm a Virgo. It is my duty to expose your flaws.

Rolly made this.
And I suggest you make your posts longer.

09-17-07, 02:15 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
Hello!

Thank you for the encouraging words. They are especially welcome from a Virgo.

I'm a pathetically disorganized Sagittarius with a Virgo youngest daughter. And I learned a long time ago that allowing her to manage as many details of my life as I'm more than eager to surrender and that she'll cheerfully supervise makes both of us a hell of a lot happier.

As evidenced by Signs ... arrival on the board (my daughter's doing the grocery shopping), I have been busy taking your advice. But, since discretion is the better part of valor, it is going to arrive in several installments. Maybe (Sagittarians are eternal optimists) the whole thing will look shorter that way.

And I wanted to tell you that I'm really looking forward to China's first Summary. But, to paraphrase General Patton (have you ever noticed how quotable Scorpios are?), 'May God have mercy on Burnett, et al, because Frisky won't' ...

Now Appearing in a Major Bandwidth Near You!

09-03-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
12. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
Oops my bad,

I was havin a bad day. Please accept my deepest apologies Georgianna. I truly do enjoy your posts!

09-17-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-07 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

Braveheart,

Absolutely no harm was done. But your apology was a very nice thing to do.

And I appreciate it very much.

One can't be as mesmerized by words for as long as I have been (the problem is that once I've gotten one out, I can't bear to put it back) without paying the 'clear and concise' piper now and again.

And I hope you'll drop by Signs ....

I tried ...

Now Appearing in a Major Bandwidth Near You!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
21. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
RR = Virgo.
Nice analysis. Although I take no real stock in astrology, I, as a Virgo, feel somehow complimented.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

09-26-07, 10:19 PM (EST)
25. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
Hello, Rudy ...

I'm pleased that you felt complimented. I admire Virgo a great deal. In fact, Virgo is exactly what I - a Sagittarius with a disturbing habit of making camp in riverbeds - want to be when I grow up ...

As for 'stock in astrology':

I wish that I knew enough about the art/science to offer an informed opinion about its comprehensive integrity. But I don't.

However, I do know that my admittedly anecdotal experience with a broad range of personality profiling methods causes me to conclude that, in that narrow venue, it more than holds its own.

As well - given its considerable headstart - it should!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-26-07, 10:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
TVGuide Online's Survivor Clips may also contain the reason why Ashley could be the second boot as speculated:

From SurvivorFever's transcript:

=====

Peih-Gee: Well let's get a bucket of water up here.

Dave: There's a pot right there.

Ashley: I'll go and get one.

Peih-Gee: Where is that one with the handles?

Jaime: Is it upstairs?

Sherea: Just sit down.

Peih-Gee: Seriously Ashley, try to save your strength because I think everybody is going to have to participate in the next challenge.

Ashley: I'm giong to kick ##### in the challenge, I promise.

Peih-Gee: You're going to do that by like...

Frosti: You'll do so much better if you have the strength.

Ashley: I'll put it out of me. I know I will.

Peih-Gee: Why don't you go lie in the boat? It's really cool there.

Frosti: You feel a lot warmer. You should lay down. I think it's going to be the best thing for you.

=====

Sounds like she could be this season's sick girl (after Ramona, Jessie, Tanya, et. al)

09-15-07, 06:09 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
I have always wondered if "celebrities" agree to join a reality show for a quick payoff if the producers agree to get them booted off quickly so they can go on to making their "real" money after they get their publicity. IE. fake sickness, then get the real payoff from WWE or Playboy....

We know the "real" players wouldn't keep a celebrity around for very long so they know they have no chance of winning.

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-28-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
Not really on the boot topic but not worthy of a separate thread…it seems from these pictures that once again the contestants were surprised by the start of the game (a la the “pirate” season where they were told they were going to do interviews and then told the game was started and they had to jump ship in their interview clothes). In these pictures at least four of the women are wearing dresses or skirts and I count seven people wearing jeans (granted this isn’t the tropics and jeans might not necessarily be a bad clothing choice - unless you have to swim or run in them!). Not exactly the best clothes for playing this game – I can only conclude they were caught by surprise, or stupid, or both.

You’d think after this happened once before that every contestant going forward would always be prepared for something like this to happen. Personally, if I were in their position I would have been wearing as many clothes as I comfortably could from the minute I got off the plane in China.

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere and I overlooked it…

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 02:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
Good observation, Cipher. After reading your note I looked closer at the picture also. Note that Ashley, who was presumed to be ill, seems to be wearing a shirt that is quite over-sized (the sleeves are too long). I will guess that some gentleman gave up his shirt to help her feel better. Otherwise she wouldn't seem the sort to wear multiple shirts when the guys are topless.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-29-07, 01:36 AM (EST)
8. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
I agree w/ you on the "be prepared" theory, cypher.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-15-07, 09:47 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
So, we see quickly that Ashley Massaro is feeling sickly. And we also can read DanieuBleau's post over at SurvivorSkills that Ashley Massaro is speculated to be the second boot. Here's her/his graphic ...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
15. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
DanieuBleau at Survivor Skills is coming up with quite a bit of information:

DanieuBleau

Posted on: Sep. 13 2007,17:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denise F4
Peih-Gee F5
James F6
Frosti F7

Leslie is gone 3rd or 4th I believe, and Sherea's out early as well.

S/he also says that James should have gone farther but makes a huge ("grave") mistake.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-17-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
Isn't that over at SFever as well?

Maybe that's because James is a gravedigger?

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-17-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
So what, he tries to bury someone? On falls in a grave, and gets a medical evacuation?

09-18-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
20. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-07 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

Well yes, it was supposed to be pun, I'm sure.

ETA: Danieubleau's info updated as of 9/18:

F10 boot: Jean-Robert
F9 boot: Jaime
F8 boot: Frosti
F7 boot: James
F6 boot: Eric
F5 boot: Peih Gee
F4 boot: Denise
Final 3: Todd, Amanda, Courtney

Also claims to have info on the third boot and other placements (not posted yet). At this rate we'll have the entire boot list by Thursday.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-07, 05:25 PM (EST)
22. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
I'm not sure how this F10 matches with the presumed F9 from the whiteboard in that Probst video. How could James and Jaime both be in the F9 but only one Ja(blur) name on the board?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-07, 05:54 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S15- Survivor China First Boot"
There are 9 names on the board and one spot that looks like it was freshly erased, or brushed up against. The thing is, that name would have to be Jaime since the other one is James, and why is Jaime erased since Jean-Robert is the F10...

09-26-07, 04:52 PM (EST)
24. "The latest info from Danieubleau"
Latest update at Survivor Skills:

F3 - Amanda
F3 - Todd
F3 - Courtney
F4 - Denise
F5 - Peih-Gee
F6 - Erik
F7 - James
F8 - Frosti
F9 - Jaime
F10 - Jean Robert - The Jury Starts
F11 - Aaron?
F12 - Leslie or Sherea? - With a 2 for 2 Tribal Switch
F13 - Leslie or Sherea?
F14 - Dave
F15 - Ashley
F16 - Chickenman

agressionx 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-27-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
26. "some random thoughts on the 2 for 2 tribal switch.."
just looking over the info provided I would assume that we can guess that Peih-Gee and Aaron are switched....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •