The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-04-07, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
Next time on SURVIVOR: FIJI

· One Survivor surprises everyone when they attempt to use their Reward as a bargaining chip.

· The tribe is left in a state of shock when one Survivor reveals their decision of who to send to Exile Island.

· One Survivor creates a hidden path to eavesdrop on conversations, while back at camp, others plot to take him out of the game.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 KObrien_fan 05-04-07 1
 RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 Bebo 05-04-07 2
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 KObrien_fan 05-04-07 3
 RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 emydi 05-04-07 4
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 Brownroach 05-07-07 6
       RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 emydi 05-07-07 7
 RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 Brownroach 05-07-07 5
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 Van 05-07-07 8
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 michel 05-07-07 9
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 KObrien_fan 05-07-07 10
       RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 emydi 05-08-07 12
           RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 Brownroach 05-08-07 13
               RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 emydi 05-08-07 14
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 whoami 05-07-07 11
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13 knuckles487 05-08-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-07, 02:32 AM (EST)
1. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
It's all about Yau Man this week:

· One Survivor surprises everyone when they attempt to use their Reward as a bargaining chip.

Yau Man, the Ford truck.

· The tribe is left in a state of shock when one Survivor reveals their decision of who to send to Exile Island.

Yau Man chooses Dreamz? Cassandra?

· One Survivor creates a hidden path to eavesdrop on conversations, while back at camp, others plot to take him out of the game.

Can't be Stacy or Cassandra, lol. This too is Yau Man.

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 07:37 AM (EST)
2. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
The tribe is left in a state of shock when one Survivor reveals their decision of who to send to Exile Island.

I wonder if you can exile yourself? Yau Man might try pursuing that option to give himself a chance of controlling both remaining idols for the last two TCs. It guarantees him F4 if he can do it.

05-04-07, 08:29 AM (EST)
3. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
That could be part of the "deal". Maybe Yau Man "transfers" all rights of the reward including the right to exile a person, but he tells Dreamz "I want you to exile me".

I think if this does happen it will be too late as Earl has enough clues to go find the idol himself, especially since it is most likely high on the mountain away from the camp.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-07 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

Dre still goes after Yau and gets Stacy and Boo to vote with him...Yau uses the idol to save himself...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-07, 10:50 AM (EST)
6. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-07 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

So Yau-Man's deal with Dre doesn't seem to be a "don't-vote-me-out" deal -- Dre would already be reneging on it in this episode. And TDT specs that Yau-Man will be simultaneously trying to get Dre voted out.

Or is there a promise made subsquent to this TC?

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

05-07-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
7. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-07 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

I think there is just one deal at F6 Rc. SEe below for ETA

From the ads and VG spoilers the deal is struck at the RC for the car...

In a tv ad over the weekend, Dre says, "it's crazy" or "he's crazy" opr something. I think he has to be talking about Yau with the deal for the car and about sending himself to exile. Dre is also seen asking for help to vote out Yau...why would he talk about this BEFORE the RC? Usually you they don't show that before the first challenge. Therefore, he is still talking about going after Yau after he gets the car from Yau.

TDT surmises it's a 3-2-1 vote. Stacy and Boo agree to oust Yau bc they need to make a move... but Cass and Earl remain true to the "core four" and don't vote for Yau or Dre but Stacy.. Yau pushes for Dre bc of his concerns last week...

ETA: I looked over at VG's clues and all it says is the controversial decision is late in the game..not just at F4...it's pretty late in the game (penultimaten episode) it's even more controversial if he does it 2x, he gets him to use HI at F6 and then ousts him at F4(Yau probably wins IC next week when Boo is ousted and Earl plays the final idol without effect). Therefore, it most likely is a "don't vote me out" deal and Yau finds out about it. Could Cassandra be the mole (not Boo) bc Boo has to vote for Yau for the idol to have an effect? She tells Yau and Yau asks Earl and Cass to vote for Dre...Yau could either vote for Stacy with Earl and Cass and its a 3/3 vote with Stacy leaving or he could still vote Dre and it's a 3/2/1 vote. Probably Yau votes for Stacy if Cass is the one to tell him....but he could vote Dre just bc he is so mad at his betrayal.

05-07-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
One Survivor creates a hidden path to eavesdrop on conversations, while back at camp, others plot to take him out of the game.

I think this is Boo. VG latest update says:

As a footnote, and perhaps for comic relief in Episode 13, the last player anyone would suspect of covert ops will rise in an attempt to gain intelligence about fellow players.

Van 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-07-07, 08:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
Stacy? Too stupid. Dreamz? Maybe, but still too stupid. Cassandra, Earl, and Yau-Man already have their alliance, so it's probably Boo.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
That sounds like Dre to me.

05-07-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
It's Yau Man I'm telling ya, it is. Boo is too clueless for this to be him.

05-08-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
12. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
I'm thinking it has to be Boo bc Yau Man was sneaky when he looked at Sylvia's bag...I think if you look at the clues from the site, it has to be a man, like BR said, but if you add in VG's comment about comic relief, that makes it Boo to me. I don't think it would be comic relief if Yau did it...Yau would be like a cat and very good at it...Boo will be a bumbling idiot and that will make it comic relief...

I explained in VG thread that probably what happens is that Boo hears they are going after him and he finally switches and votes with Dre...

05-08-07, 10:04 AM (EST)
13. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
Exactly, emy. "Comic relief" doesn't spell Yau-Man at this point; he is worried about what's coming next, and we already know he is strategic and capable of being sneaky. And Stacy and Cassandra listened in on Alex and Mookie, Dreamz played double agent, and Earl was using Michelle as a spy. Boo hasn't done anything sneaky that we're aware of.

05-08-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
14. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-07 AT 10:19 AM (EST)

well except tell dirty jokes (not sneaky, but...) and let out SBDs, i'm sure

You convinced me that it was Boo bc of your posts...I just think that's how he votes away from Earl this week and with Dre...he has to make a move...should have done it last week with Dre and Alex and Stacy

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-07-07, 09:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"
It is all about Yau-man.

The average viewer would not suspect him as the one to do something like that.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
15. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 13"

As a footnote, and perhaps for comic relief in Episode 13, the last player anyone would suspect of covert ops will rise in an attempt to gain intelligence about fellow players.

But isn't Boo supposed to be the paranoid one? If so then this is something that he would be expected to do. I wouldn't suspect Cassandra to do something like that so maybe it's her. I don't trust her anyway. I never trust anyone that is always smiling and talks at the same time without moving their mouth. But that's just me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •